#1 Posted by OneeyedMonster (29 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by ComicMan24 (147107 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted A but the others are not bad.

#3 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

A without question.

#4 Posted by SoA (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Vegeta

honorable mention : Yusuke and Hei - Yu Yu Hakusho

#5 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

Voted A but the others are not bad.

#6 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash and Gary;Goku and Vegeta are the best ones

#7 Posted by gamefreak9 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Goku and Vegeta were lame... there is no depth to them. Naruto Sasuke by far. You feel their history, they are both alone, but how they became alone defined who they are enough to make them completely different.

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Other, because Goku and Vegeta are the best in this list, but not the best in Anime.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Goku and Vegeta easy IMO... but I aint no anime expert 
#10 Posted by The Stegman (25165 posts) - - Show Bio
Light vs L   Best rivalry ever.
#11 Posted by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamefreak9 said:

I thought Goku and Vegeta were lame... there is no depth to them. Naruto Sasuke by far. You feel their history, they are both alone, but how they became alone defined who they are enough to make them completely different.

#12 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Amuro and Char - Mobile Suit Gundam

#13 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Vegeta just lock this please.

#14 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@gamefreak9 said:

I thought Goku and Vegeta were lame... there is no depth to them. Naruto Sasuke by far. You feel their history, they are both alone, but how they became alone defined who they are enough to make them completely different.

Naruto and Sasuke is so lame just look at how cool the video with Goku and Vegeta

#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Voted A but the others are not bad.

Agreed

#16 Posted by Billy Batson (58206 posts) - - Show Bio

Better question: which one of those rivals have the worst fan-art?
BB

#17 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be another case of popularity versus actual rivalry.

Goku and vegeta are not the best rivals in Anime, but are just a well known examples.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (31026 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Lelouch vs Schneizel.

Moderator
#19 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Better question: which one of those rivals have the worst fan-art?
BB

There is some pretty bad DBZ fab art lol

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

This is going to be another case of popularity versus actual rivalry.

Goku and vegeta are not the best rivals in Anime, but are just a well known examples.

I completely disagree. The only reason Vegeta is cool is BECAUSE of their rivalry.

#21 Posted by Samimista (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! I can't vote for this. All of the choices happen to be a few of my favorites. It would be a tough decision. But, out of that list the two that I enjoy the most are Ash and Gary and Yugi and Seto.

#22 Edited by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I always see him as a villain after what he did during the Cell Saga, but I get where you're coming from.

In my opinion the best rivalries are Kenshiro and Rei, Kenshiro and Raoh and Shinji and Asuka.

#23 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Posting this to push the "football spam" threads to the second forum page since they don't need to be on the 1st page.

#24 Posted by Deadite (24586 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Vegeta.

Naruto and Sasuke lands in second.

#25 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

L and Light, Ichigo and Renji, and quite a few others take my vote for the other category.

#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

These two guys easily.