User Lists: 0

Edited By Riot_Sqrrl

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

LOL -- not even close to f*cking up anything and even more to the point, the kind of insight you've show in your blogs (and comments throughout the site) are too awesome that were you a malevolent alien force intent on ruling the world, I could be convinced in helping you.

Amazing trophy list -- hope you stick around for a long time. :)

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Riot_Sqrrl

Thanks! Does this mean I can run on the lykos ticket as Vice President of Latveria? Hey, Victor Von Doom welcomes fair, democratic competition, right? There are no reports that anything bad has ever happened to his opponents... hang on... what's that, little bird? He kills any dissenting journalism? Pshaw! Don't be ridiculous! He's the honorable ruler of... Oh? Reed Richards? Uh-huh. His own mom?? Eww. Yeah, I remember the Acts of Vengeance. Nah, I don't buy it. Probably Kristoff or one of his idiot robot duplicates. Oh, yeah? Really? Really? Oh, okay. Thanks, then. Ahem! Excuse me, @lykopis, but I am going to have to respectfully decline your invitation. Maybe @judasnixon could run wit'cha instead? Pardon me, but I need to go check on my hidden bunker.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lykopis

@riot_sqrrl:

@judasnixon is already halfway through controlling the southern basin of Louisiana -- I am working on the northern hemisphere. :P

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By russellmania77

Idk how to respond at all

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

**shrugs** who is? As long as you don't harm anyone you do what you like :)

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@russellmania77, sorry for any confusion, then. Not to be an Andy dick about it, but have we engaged enough that this even deserves a response? @aiden_cross, cheers.