Beer Pong table theme

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ganthetsward20

We are all 21 in my apartment now and we finally put a table together. Now we cant decide on a theme to decorate the table. I wanted to choose 3 super villains I thought represented us. My other friend want a pokemon themed table and like my idea of picking something that represented us but also wanted things to represent our group of friends so he went though and picked certain pokemon that he felt reflected us. Our other friend wanted a Hitler themed table. Some of our friends gave some less then interesting ideas.

I I want a more of a science fiction theme, one friend wants something unique and from his childhood , and the other wants something that will look nice to our guest. But we struggle with the fact that we dont all like the same stuff with and the stuff we do enjoy we dont enjoy equally. ie: I never got into the pokemon thing so im sorta against that. two of us dont really like the Nazi theme even though we agree its a bit funny, two of us dont want anything stupid like President Lincoln fighting a polar bear

When I look online i dont get any awesome ideas so i figured i'd pic our community's mind on the subject.

We are in desperate need of some out-of-the-box ideas

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

How about a bit of everything?

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ganthetsward20

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: like how?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Ganthetsward20: One corner with Pokemon, one corner with childhood memories, one corner with Abe vs. Bear, etc. etc.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ganthetsward20

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Okay I see what you mean now.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ganthetsward20

I also want some new ideas though and they dont want collage of everything. the thought is that it would be a bit shitty. We're drawing it all out ourselves and painting it too.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By superstay

@Ganthetsward20:

Shoot I was thinking collage but....well....uhhh d ... b I'll get back to you d^_^b

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What about using the Droste Effect? A picture of a couple guys playing Beer pong looking down at a blank table looking down on a picture of a couple guys playing beer pong on a blank table looking down on a picture of a couple guys playing beer pong on a blank table etc etc.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By superstay

@Ganthetsward20:

A Mural of you guys in a Star Wars theme d?_?b

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ganthetsward20

@Gambler: How do I set that up?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ganthetsward20: My best guess would be to get an art student to sketch it out for you and hopefully put the final version down on the table for you. Unless you or your roommates are decent illustrators. If you're feeling really adventurous try placing an add on Craigslist.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ganthetsward20

@Gambler: Its an idea, I could kinda sketch that out and see how it looks. But we dont want to spend to much money on this. We've a pretty good amount in building it and getting good wood, legs, screws. It's pretty good quality, But we are pressed for cash. But it's a great idea so i appreciate your input very much.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ganthetsward20

Would anyone agree that an idea where one side is the USSR flag and the other side is the American flag and in the middles is an Illustration of the Iron Curtain and a stage with Eisenhower and the Leader of the USSR from the 60's standing just playing the staring game as a good idea?