• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

PG Derrick Rose
sg dwyane wade
sf lebron james
pf Chris Bosh
C Al harford
Beat This team

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Kevin Durant

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Dwight Howard

#3 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Kevin Durant

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Dwight Howard

derrick rose is better than chris paul
dwyane wade is better than kobe bryant
Lebron james is better kevin durant
you got me in power forward and center
#4 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24731 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:

PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team

lebron is straight up thrash.  
@Sexy Merc said:

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Kevin Durant

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Dwight Howard


agreed....
Online
#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
derrick rose is better than chris paul dwyane wade is better than kobe bryantLebron james is better kevin durant you got me in power forward and center

A healthy Chris Paul is better than Derrick Rose, so is D-Will.

 

My big men have yours out-matched by a large margin (and you can't really stop either of them) and KD already schooled LeBron on both ends of the floor in their previous game.

 

Wade is the best SG right now, but Kobe is right there.

#6 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
derrick rose is better than chris paul dwyane wade is better than kobe bryantLebron james is better kevin durant you got me in power forward and center

A healthy Chris Paul is better than Derrick Rose, so is D-Will.

 

My big men have yours out-matched by a large margin (and you can't really stop either of them) and KD already schooled LeBron on both ends of the floor in their previous game.

 

Wade is the best SG right now, but Kobe is right there.

Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins
#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24731 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
derrick rose is better than chris paul dwyane wade is better than kobe bryantLebron james is better kevin durant you got me in power forward and center

A healthy Chris Paul is better than Derrick Rose, so is D-Will.

 

My big men have yours out-matched by a large margin (and you can't really stop either of them) and KD already schooled LeBron on both ends of the floor in their previous game.

 

Wade is the best SG right now, but Kobe is right there.

Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins
lebrick  can not shoot what is wrong with you? dirk is arguably the best shooter ever beside ray allen and larry bird. after last night you can not say lebrick is better then kd......
Online
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins

CP3 is a better shooter than Rose.

Kobe is a better shooter than Wade.

KD is a better shooter than LeBron.

Dirk is a better shooter than Bosh.

Horford is a better shooter than Dwight.

#9 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins

CP3 is a better shooter than Rose.

Kobe is a better shooter than Wade.

KD is a better shooter than LeBron.

Dirk is a better shooter than Bosh.

Horford is a better shooter than Dwight.

Everybody on my team can Dunk i have some of the best players that can Dunk on my team the players that you have on your team cant dunk that good
#10 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
derrick rose is better than chris paul dwyane wade is better than kobe bryantLebron james is better kevin durant you got me in power forward and center

A healthy Chris Paul is better than Derrick Rose, so is D-Will.

 

My big men have yours out-matched by a large margin (and you can't really stop either of them) and KD already schooled LeBron on both ends of the floor in their previous game.

 

Wade is the best SG right now, but Kobe is right there.

Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins
lebrick  can not shoot what is wrong with you? dirk is arguably the best shooter ever beside ray allen and larry bird. after last night you can not say lebrick is better then kd......
well Lebron can Dunk better
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can Dunk i have some of the best players that can Dunk on my team the players that you have on your team cant dunk that good
 
#12 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can Dunk i have some of the best players that can Dunk on my team the players that you have on your team cant dunk that good
 
U Mad
#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24731 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
derrick rose is better than chris paul dwyane wade is better than kobe bryantLebron james is better kevin durant you got me in power forward and center

A healthy Chris Paul is better than Derrick Rose, so is D-Will.

 

My big men have yours out-matched by a large margin (and you can't really stop either of them) and KD already schooled LeBron on both ends of the floor in their previous game.

 

Wade is the best SG right now, but Kobe is right there.

Everybody on my team can shoot Thats why my team wins
lebrick  can not shoot what is wrong with you? dirk is arguably the best shooter ever beside ray allen and larry bird. after last night you can not say lebrick is better then kd......
well Lebron can Dunk better
he did not dunk on mavs they stomped him ha!!! f### lebrick....
Online
#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can Dunk i have some of the best players that can Dunk on my team the players that you have on your team cant dunk that good
 
U Mad
#15 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Sexy Merc said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
Everybody on my team can Dunk i have some of the best players that can Dunk on my team the players that you have on your team cant dunk that good
 
U Mad
What do that mean
#16 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011: @dccomicsrule2011
 

Stop talking to yourself.

 
#17 Edited by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

@marvelrules2011: @dccomicsrule2011
 

Stop talking to yourself.

 
We are not the same people Dcomicsrules2011 and me Marvelrules2011 are brothers
#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: Actually that's his brother!! :p

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kobe Bryant

SF: Kevin Durant

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Dwight Howard

this would work...  
Nowitzki would eat up Bosh... 
Durant should be able to at least match Lebron... hell Durant did better against the Mavs Defense than Lebron did...  
Paul is a better pure Point Guard than D Rose... Rose is more like a small Shooting Guard 
Superman would eat up Horford 
Flash vs Black Mamba could almost be a Stalemate
#20 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:

Actually that's his brother!! :p

Lol, my mistake then to the 'brothers'.

 
#21 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

 
PG-Deron Williams 
SG-Monta Ellis 
SF-Carmelo Anthony

PF-Amar'e Stoudemire

C-Brook Lopez 
 
This team might work too, kinda iffy on defense though.

#22 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkseid Elite said:

 
PG-Deron Williams 
SG-Monta Ellis 
SF-Carmelo Anthony

PF-Amar'e Stoudemire

C-Brook Lopez 
 
This team might work too, kinda iffy on defense though.

My team beats yours
#23 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team

#24 Edited by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

1- Russell Westbrook
2- Kevin Martin
3- Shane Battier
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Al Jefferson
Bench
JJ Barea
Manu Ginobili
Trevor Ariza
Tyler Hansbrough
Kendrick Perkins
 
The Championship series showed that having a true TEAM that works well together will trump a group of All Stars.

#25 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

PG - Magic Johnson
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Hakeem Olajuwon

#26 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:thet woulda won if Lebronwouldnt never chocked
@marvelrules2011 said:
PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team

@OmegaTheDestroyer said: your team is not beating my team
1- Russell Westbrook
2- Kevin Martin
3- Shane Battier
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Al Jefferson
Bench
JJ Barea
Manu Ginobili
Trevor Ariza
Tyler Hansbrough
Kendrick Perkins  The Championship series showed that having a true TEAM that works well together will trump a group of All Stars.
#27 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011:  you don't have a team, you have a group of All Stars. I have a team.
#28 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24731 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team

lol!!
Online
#29 Edited by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@marvelrules2011:  you don't have a team, you have a group of All Stars. I have a team.

i said 5 on 5 why you think i only put five Players
#30 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team
@marvelrules2011 said:
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@marvelrules2011:  you don't have a team, you have a group of All Stars. I have a team.

i said 5 on 5 why you think i only put five Players
your words are "beat this team"
#31 Edited by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:

PG - Magic Johnson SG - Michael Jordan SF - Scottie Pippen PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Hakeem Olajuwon

old school players are not allowed new school only if old school players where allowed a lot of these players would not even be on my team
#32 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
PG Derrick Rose sg dwyane wade sf lebron james pf Chris Bosh C Al harford Beat This team
@marvelrules2011 said:
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@marvelrules2011:  you don't have a team, you have a group of All Stars. I have a team.

i said 5 on 5 why you think i only put five Players
your words are "beat this team"
it dont matter i only put five players that mean its a five on five match
#33 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

You never said it had to be current players.

#34 Edited by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

well if it was old school a lot of these players would not even be on my team dont you get it if you want to put old school in i would change it

#35 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
PG - Magic Johnson SG - Michael Jordan SF - Scottie Pippen PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Hakeem Olajuwon
I THINK WE GOT OURSELVES A WINNER. 
No rules against old school players.
#36 Edited by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:

@LONGTIME said:

PG - Magic Johnson SG - Michael Jordan SF - Scottie Pippen PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Hakeem Olajuwon
I THINK WE GOT OURSELVES A WINNER. 
No rules against old school players.
i already told you already no old school players but i can change it
#37 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011 said:
@odinforce said:

@LONGTIME said:

PG - Magic Johnson SG - Michael Jordan SF - Scottie Pippen PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Hakeem Olajuwon
I THINK WE GOT OURSELVES A WINNER. 
No rules against old school players.
i already told you already no old school players but i can change it
at least put that in the OP instead of making ppl read through 2 pages
#38 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@odinforce said:

@LONGTIME said:

PG - Magic Johnson SG - Michael Jordan SF - Scottie Pippen PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Hakeem Olajuwon
I THINK WE GOT OURSELVES A WINNER. 
No rules against old school players.
i already told you already no old school players but i can change it
at least put that in the OP instead of making ppl read through 2 pages
Well next time i will
#39 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011
Hold up, you have LeBron on your team. Won't have to worry about him late in the game or when it matters most.
#40 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkseid Elite said:
@marvelrules2011: Hold up, you have LeBron on your team. Won't have to worry about him late in the game or when it matters most.

 
 
#41 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME

Nice pics lol. So much for the successor of MJ. Glad Kidd got to get a ring before he retires.
#42 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkseid Elite said:

 
PG-Deron Williams 
SG-Monta Ellis 
SF-Carmelo Anthony

PF-Amar'e Stoudemire

C-Brook Lopez 
 
This team might work too, kinda iffy on defense though.


The All-No Defense team, besides D-Will who is average.

#43 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc
Yeah, horrible defense. You took all the better players lol
#44 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkseid Elite said:
@marvelrules2011: Hold up, you have LeBron on your team. Won't have to worry about him late in the game or when it matters most.
@LONGTIME said:
@Darkseid Elite said:
@marvelrules2011: Hold up, you have LeBron on your team. Won't have to worry about him late in the game or when it matters most.

 
 
What that suppose to mean
#45 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011: Did you watch the NBA Finals this year?
#46 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
C: Hakeem Olajuwon
PG: Magic Johnson
SG: Michael Jordan
SF:  Larry Bird
PF: Dennis Rodman
 
 
My team slaughters yours.
#47 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
C: Hakeem Olajuwon
PG: Magic Johnson
SG: Michael Jordan
SF:  Larry Bird
PF: Dennis Rodman   My team slaughters yours.
replace Rodman and you would pretty much dominate forever(put either Karl Malone, Tim Duncan, Charles Barkley or another center that could play PF like David Robinson)
#48 Edited by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio
@ntb1124 said:

@deadpoolvironfist said:

C: Hakeem Olajuwon
PG: Magic Johnson
SG: Michael Jordan
SF:  Larry Bird
PF: Dennis Rodman   My team slaughters yours.
replace Rodman and you would pretty much dominate forever(put either Karl Malone, Tim Duncan, Charles Barkley or another center that could play PF like David Robinson)
Tim Duncan would fit the best IMO... 
#49 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

PG: Jason Kidd (01-02)
SG; Kobe Bryant (05-06)
SF: Paul Pierce (01-02)
PF: Tim Duncan (02-03)
C: Shaquille O'Neal (99-00)

#50 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
@marvelrules2011: Did you watch the NBA Finals this year?
Yes why do you ask