#1 Posted by RalfvdH (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know if you guys had a similar private message of this guy. Does someone know who this guy  batmanenemy is? 

It seems he has a conflict with moderator Icarusflie. Which can happen, but please keep your fight between yourself... 
Its a cowardly move posting offensive pictures of someone and post everything under a different name. Your not 8 years old I hope... 'Cause your actions are....

For respect for Icarusflies (and other moderators) I wont post that photo here.... I just find it pathetic.... 
Anyone had that same private message... Or Am I the only who got used in this conflict.....? 

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard about this earlier... Time to whip out the banhammer.

#3 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope don't know that guy, didn't get any private message from him. Well the mods better ban him before the users get to him, I can almost hear users mobilizing with their torches and pitchforks. 

#4 Posted by RalfvdH (648 posts) - - Show Bio

well.. It is a shit@ss move...

#5 Posted by inferiorego (21111 posts) - - Show Bio

He has been dealt with. He sent me an angry message this morning. I've never met/talked to him in my life, yet he hates me. Let's go on with our days now, shall we?

On a side note, why does everyone think I'm all of the moderators' boss? Every time a troll has a problem with them, they ask me to fire them.

Staff
#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

He has been dealt with. He sent me an angry message this morning. I've never met/talked to him in my life, yet he hates me. Let's go on with our days now, shall we?

On a side note, why does everyone think I'm all of the moderators' boss? Every time a troll has a problem with them, they ask me to fire them.

cuz you are king of kings
#7 Posted by RalfvdH (648 posts) - - Show Bio

welll... I'm gonna delete that message now... 

Its burning a hole my computer...

#8 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: Because your the one staff member who might actually do something.
#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11477 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw the picture you were talking about. Just WOW.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (57705 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard about this. There was another thread about this incident. 

BB

#11 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I got a pm from him with a picture attached. I don't know why, but glad there was action taken place.

#12 Edited by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andy Steven Summers said:

@inferiorego: Because your the one staff member who might actually do something.

Snap... 

@inferiorego said:

It's cause of your hat...it's always the hat. (this is Chris,...in another account)
#13 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Son: Hey I said Staff. Not Mods. XP
#14 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is following that guy? Also unrelated I kinda like the pic of Red Skull he had, pretty epic. Since he won't be needing it anymore I'm gonna steal it.

#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Can you send me a message of the pic? Or message?
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... so the PM insanity continues I see
#17 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

What was it?

#18 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

I got that message. And then I told him to never send me that sort of sh!t again.

#19 Posted by CATPANEXE (9367 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
It's the fact that you deny it. As comic book readers we can spot someone upholding a secret identity miles away One-Above-All....ahem, I mean inferiorego.
#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm terribly curious now...

@CATPANEXE O_O astute observation.

#21 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I received a PM from a guy that asked me something related to Archie and the Wonder Woman, it was.... strange
#22 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Troll got butthurt. Nothing to be curious about.
#23 Posted by Stream (283 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

Your staff now?! jesus ive been gone so long, feels like yesterday when you banned me for teasing Shaymin lolz.