This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by HughJackmanFan88 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone think's he is some sort of awesome super hero but seriously anyone with powers would defeat him with ease. All of his foes and enemies especially in the movies don't have any powers.

Batman sucks.

#1 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

how dare you!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't suck. He's got a tragic backstory, a well rounded cast of strong characters, a powerful family dynamic with the Batgirls/former Batgirls, and former Robins as well as his son Damian. Not to mention his connection to his rogues, Talia, Joker, even Bane.

What you mean is that he is over rated by a lot of people. That is correct.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24622 posts) - - Show Bio

While I don't consider Batman the new Jesus like many Many other viners do I will say he's not a bad character and there are many far more over rated characters (Cough* Wolverine Cough*)

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

You just described why he IS awesome. He has no powers yet he still fights for what he believes in and against foes that are more powerful than him. It's all about perspective ;)

#6 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

You just described why he IS awesome. He has no powers yet he still fights for what he believes in and against foes that are more powerful than him. It's all about perspective ;)

This.

#7 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

My God! i have to say,as much as the batgod supporters are annoying,the "batman sucks" fans aren't far behind either.people should except that some people will always consider batman to be the best hero ever with prep time and if you take the opinion of these guys very seriously than you are a bigger idiot.....in the end...remember that batman is a batgod among other street level super heroes and can probably(not always) beat anyone of them with prep time!

#8 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Kindly leave.

#9 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@HughJackmanFan88 said:

Everyone think's he is some sort of awesome super hero but seriously anyone with powers would defeat him with ease. All of his foes and enemies especially in the movies don't have any powers.

Batman sucks.