#1 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one is your favorite and why.

#2 Posted by JediXMan (31289 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dark Knight
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Dark Knight Rises

In that order. Mostly because TDK is the darker of the three, and I just had some issues with TDKR.

#3 Edited by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all three equally for different reasons. I even have "Why Do We Fall?" tattooed across my chest

Maybe Begins? No, its definitely equal for all three for me.

#4 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dark Knight.

2. Dark Knight Rises

3. Batman Begins.

Joker's performance was flawless. I liked Dark Knight Rises a lot but not on the same extent as TDK.

#5 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dark knight rises 2. Dark knight 3. Batman begins In the other movies batman wasn't physically challenged and as much as I loved Heath ledgers performens I think it's a bit overrated.

#6 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I feel The Dark Knight is the best. It's the perfect Batman movie in my opinion, as it has a great cast from a strong lead actor to dangerously awesome villain, to a dazzling supporting cast. The plot itself is as much sinister as it is amazing, bringing some of the best things of the Batman mythos to a live-action film, from suspense, to drama, to action and amazing special effects. Capturing the dark life Bruce Wayne lives everyday as the Batman, while also giving us a glimpse into the eyes of pure evil through the Joker. Added with the cool gadgets, chase and fight scenes, and fantastic journey into the hearts of the people of Gotham, whether it through Commissioner Gordon's struggle to keep order in his city, to Harvey Dent's war to bring justice to the once great metropolis, to even the comical, yet inspiring, words of Alfred. The movie has everything a Batman fan could ask for.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. The Dark Knight Rises -Despite all the plot holes, I enjoyed it due to its massive scope and great action. Critics would burn me but the story is great in my books.
  2. The Dark Knight - All about Joker. Take him out and the movie would be half-good IMO. Still great though.
  3. Batman Begins - Still good but I felt it was too slow at the start. Against popular taste, though, I preferred the fights in Begins over the (seemingly) slower fights of the succeeding films. Close shots are good for me cause I feel the ambiguity of Batman's moves.
#8 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

1. Dark Knight
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Dark Knight Rises

Same here.

DKR was a letdown for me because there was too much stuff that didnt make sense... lazy writing to keep the plot together. It had its good points too though.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (20383 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

Batman Begins

1. Heath did justice for his final performance.

2. Thrilling

3. I wouldn't downgrade it.

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7964 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Batman Begins
  3. The Dark Knight Rises

Dark Knight had the most stand out performances, a solid story that really pushed the characters the the very edge and beyond. Batman Begins revitalised the concept and did some revolutionary things in comic book film making. I'm not a massive fan of The Dark Knight Rises, it was indeed a spectacle and an enjoyable watch but it seemed to rely on old ideas more than attempting to do anything as fresh as the previous two. The script had problems, I found the gradual castration of Bane to be one of the biggest flaws and the addition of Miranda Tate to be utterly redundant, as well as the criminal under use of Michael Cain and especially Gary Oldman.

#11 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

what was the issues you had with TDKR? 0_o

#12 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it's:

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises (although second its not by much)

Batman begins

#13 Posted by The Stegman (25990 posts) - - Show Bio

1. The Dark Knight, 
Reasons: Heath Ledger's Joker was flawless, Aaron Eckhart as Two Face was also top notch, great plot, perfect ending, fantastic movie. 

2. The Dark Knight Rises, 
Reasons: Bane..seriously...Bane, her portrayal of Selina Kyle made me like Anne Hathaway, I loved the allusions to No Man's Land, ending nearly made me shed a tear. 

3. Batman Begins,  
Reasons: Although it still is a very good movie, it didn't really compare to the epicness of the other two, and Ra's Al Ghul wasn't as interesting as Bane or Joker

#14 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18715 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight

Batman Begins

Dark Knight Rises

Its the order in which I like best,not which one is actually the better film as I think its up to personal preference

#15 Posted by JediXMan (31289 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

what was the issues you had with TDKR? 0_o

Here.

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

1. The Dark Knight, Reasons: Heath Ledger's Joker was flawless, Aaron Eckhart as Two Face was also top notch, great plot, perfect ending, fantastic movie. 2. The Dark Knight Rises, Reasons: Bane..seriously...Bane, her portrayal of Selina Kyle made me like Anne Hathaway, I loved the allusions to No Man's Land, ending nearly made me shed a tear. 3. Batman Begins, Reasons: Although it still is a very good movie, it didn't really compare to the epicness of the other two, and Ra's Al Ghul wasn't as interesting as Bane or Joker

This.

#17 Posted by Xorion (446 posts) - - Show Bio

dark knight > begins > rises for some reason I love batman begins and feel it's better than dark knight but I guess in the end dark knight takes the upper hand with joker

#18 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Originally my favourite was The Dark Knight, however after watching Batman Begins again it's hard to say. For now I'd say probably Batman Begins, I loved the training scenes and all the dialogue with Ra's Al Ghul. I've yet to see The Dark Knight Rises but I've heard mixed reviews from it.

#19 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

TDKR.

TDK.

BB.

While TDK is basically the "perfect Batman movie", I just love TDKR's themes so much that it's better to me.

#20 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

TDKR.

TDK.

BB.

While TDK is basically the "perfect Batman movie", I just love TDKR's themes so much that it's better to me.

Ditto!

#21 Posted by TheCannon (19416 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight Rises curbstomps the other two. Better plot, villain, script, etc.

#22 Posted by ImmortalOne (3535 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't I just say I liked all of them the same?

#23 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

1. The Dark Knight Rises

2. The Dark Knight

3. Batman Begins

#24 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman Begins

2. The Dark Knight

3. The Dark Knight Rises

I thought The Dark Knight Rises was a bit disappointing, which is why I put it in third. It was a good film but I had a few problems with it, Batman Begins was my favourite because I loved the origin story as well as the villains involved.

#25 Posted by Squalleon (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

TDKR.

TDK.

BB.

#26 Edited by k4tzm4n (34922 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Batman Begins
  2. The Dark Knight (honestly, this and BB are interchangeable for me)
  3. The Dark Knight Rises
Staff
#27 Posted by hudyman (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman begins...

I think the DKR costume is just plain stupid.

#28 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to watch DK and DKR tonight I'll make my final decision after

#29 Posted by Agent Buttons (12411 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm honestly not crazy about any of them, but if I had to choose i'd go with Dark Knight Rises. Simply because the female lead didn't annoy the hell outta me..

#30 Edited by ComicMan24 (147037 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I never got to see the entire Batman Begins movie because it bored me for some reason. Plus I think I wanted to watch something else on another channel... As for the other two, I am going with TDKR because I enjoyed it somewhat more for some reason. No idea really why though.

#31 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman Begins

2. Dark Knight

3. Dark Knight Rises

I really like Begins, Dark Knight is a good movie, and DKR sucks IMO.

#32 Edited by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

TDK

BB

TDKR

I loved all of them, but TDK was easily the best to me, and TDKR had some pretty weak plot points.

Also, I don't get why people say "TDK wouldn't be good without the Joker." Ya, because the Joker's schemes are basically the plot of the movie? That's like saying "The movie wouldn't be as good if it didn't have a plot."

#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15439 posts) - - Show Bio

@YMCMB said:

Also, I don't get why people say "TDK wouldn't be good without the Joker." Ya, because the Joker's schemes are basically the plot of the movie? That's like saying "The movie wouldn't be as good if it didn't have a plot."

I just dont understand why people even mention omitting the Joker from the film,as if he was some separate entity forced in to the film to make it better.

#34 Posted by The_Tree (7946 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Batman Begins
  2. The Dark Knight Rises
  3. The Dark Knight

I love Begins the most. Ra's al Ghul is my 2nd favorite Batman villain, and my favorite Batman villain to appear onscreen. I loved seeing Bruce's transformation from man to Batman especially the following line that Ra's gives him: "But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Wayne". I also like that while this movie had Nolan's realistic vibe going for it, it still managed to capture Batman's comic book style, at least it did to me.

#35 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight. Because there are some Batman stories that have a way of making the Joker seem like the main character of the story. Heath Ledger's performance does that.