Baron Zemo's Masters of Evil (What if for the next Avengers Movie)

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By FernandoGrey

CharactersActors
Baron Helmut Zemo (Leader and son of the original Baron Zemo)
Baron Helmut Zemo (Leader and son of the original Baron Zemo)
Scott Adkins
Scott Adkins
Screaming Mimi
Screaming Mimi
Alexandra Daddario
Alexandra Daddario
Executioner
Executioner
Joe Manganiello
Joe Manganiello
No Caption Provided
Evan Rachel Wood
Evan Rachel Wood
Wonder Man
Wonder Man
Scott Eastwood
Scott Eastwood
Madame Masque
Madame Masque
Bridget Regan
Bridget Regan
nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice casting, though i think Scott Adkins has mor potential than just Baron Zemo. He was the fight/stunt double for Deadpool, already. That is who he should play, imo; either that, or some other merc, or marvel knight.

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe he should be the ideal Baron Zemo because he is a natural martial artist, an excellent actor, and fit the exact physical description to the character. Thanks for your opinion!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CF12793

@nerdork said:

Nice casting, though i think Scott Adkins has mor potential than just Baron Zemo. He was the fight/stunt double for Deadpool, already. That is who he should play, imo; either that, or some other merc, or marvel knight.

I personally see him as more of a Taskmaster than Baron Zemo. Adkins has the proper physicals and the martial arts background to do Taskmaster justice, and personally I don't think he could carry on a whole movie as the main villain. Like the actor, but I've never seen anything with him in it to suggest that he can be anything more than the second-in-command rather than the leader.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Pretty good casting there

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FernandoGrey

@cf12793: The same thing of your last sentence said to the actor that play Thor and even Robert Downey Jr when he played Iron Man, and look at them, they made an excellent work interpreting each character. I believe that Adkins can do an excellect acting as any marvel character such as Taskmaster and Baron Zemo, but I prefer him as Baron Zemo.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: The same thing of your last sentence said to the actor that play Thor and even Robert Downey Jr when he played Iron Man, and look at them, they made an excellent work interpreting each character. I believe that Adkins can do an excellect acting as any marvel character such as Taskmaster and Baron Zemo, but I prefer him as Baron Zemo.

True in Chris Hemsworth's case but Downey, Jr had already proved himself that he could be a lead actor before Iron Man was even made. He was still a very recognizable name, just not as much as after his Marvel success. The reason why he had a dry period for a while was because he was a drug addict for years.

Maybe I'm just not looking enough into Adkins because there's gotta be a reason why people want him for these big roles. The only thing I've seen him in was "Ninja", but that movie was way too silly and I don't think I could judge his acting talents based on that film alone.