isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

"...Cut out the middle man and you'll find that same answer with a lot less bias or some other idiotic attachment from the man that literally argued with me for half a dozen pages how being Muslim is attributed to his race and how President Obama himself is Muslim."

I never mentioned race. At all. Neither did . We're talking about the man, not what race or religion he is. I'll admit I don't agree with a lot of the logic that a few sects of the Muslim religion believes in. Ex. the terrorism against Coptic Christians is unforgivable, even in the eyes of Allah. And execution of gays is a practice that makes me nauseous and very, very angry.

Quick question and I don't want you to strain yourself: Did my post say you did? And yes MKF30 - Vaeternus has.

And execution of gays is a practice that makes me nauseous and very, very angry.

It's barbaric but that's a different topic altogether.

And pay attention to what I bolded and underlined. Pay very close attention to those two words. There are plenty of Islamic students in my college, and I was chummy with a girl in high school who was half Muslim. Most are good people. But a few are as rotten as Cain.

And how exactly is that concept any different for every race or faith?

And what middle man? All the conservatives websites are "racist", the conservative radio hosts are "liars" and FOX news is "tainted and cruel". I'd say conservatives get a sliver of what you'd call "the middle man."

I have no idea where your confusion stems from; MKF30 / Vaeternus is the "middle man" in this context.

@Vaeternus said:

I'm pretty certain I answered Necro's question..I didn't see him disagree with it. I see, you're just pissed someone else thinks on a similar plane that I do. Yeah, you're right...godforbid anyone dares agrees with me!!! For I am always wrong, and an evil conservative..

Tell ya what, while I know Necro is smarter then that. I will gladly provide you with more links backing the same. Ok :)

http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/dictator-of-the-month-fidel-castro?news=842672

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

Still skeptical? Or do you think I "fabricated" both links confirming both going to Colombia University?

I honestly at this point have no idea what 'plane' of thought you're from. Glad to see you admit it. Now quit playing victim rather than address my comments.

Totally, because that exactly what I said you would do in my posts. The only thing I'm skeptical of is your reading comprehension.

@Vaeternus said:

Thank you!! lol, but we all know if you should disagree with Obama and you know the main stream liberal policies you're perceived as "evil or crazy" lol. (or of course a bigot, racist" etc well you know the drill. ;)

The irony of it all; my actual best friend serves in the military and doesn't speak favorably about President Obama. I don't see him as either crazy or evil - a tad bit racist at times, but from the military folk I've spoken to that's how some of them are.

Exactly, he's just bringing up past nonsense from over a year ago as well as the Palin thing(because as you can see so many people care about Sarah Palin right now) but Isaac. Good point, I've also known a few muslims(one of them is on my facebook) we disagree politically but she respects my views and I her. Even she told me "radical terrorist muslims" aren't real muslims and is made of lies, nonsense to a false cause blowing people up due to different religions and such. She also told me true Muslims are peaceful and about Allah/God. Bin Laden's cause is hardly that, yet the liberals will actually defend a radical terror cell's cause...

Because "Liberals" are known for not condemning terrorism.

Of course concerning your last point, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Media labels anyone NON-liberal to be the following, racist, bigots, haters, liars, evil, cruel blah, blah, blah. The Liberals however are perfect, little angels and are never wrong.

You my good friend, you are a massive hypocrite, liar and have no legitimacy here. Just be happy I'm not Odin and don't boot your rear into reality to learn a thing or to so you could actually stop trolling these forums.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

No I didn't lie. So you're lying now about me bringing up "race"? Yeah, where?lol on the contrary I've already killed and answered any argument or questions you may have had. The reality of the situation is you're merely not satfisfied with them. Your problem, not mine. I can accept the facts for what they are. You however can't or won't due to personal bias or when that all fails, hey bring up Sarah Palin lol. You seem hellbent on bringing up every time a "christian" does something bad? Again, never said Christians are perfect or anything but you're taking the typical liberal warped perspective and blaming "Christian Conservatives" for everything while nobody else is to blame right? But can't say I'm surprised, you're obviously a loyal liberal and believe the Obama administration on everything and I've seen you disagree with everyone else here who agrees with me from Necro to Roxanne, the only difference is you're slightly more respectful to them then myself. And I emphasize on slightly.. You just can't handle or take an opposing view of Obama can you? Apparently, you must hate 50% of the country then lol

Well, what can I say. You keep posting false assumptions such as me "not knowing anything" yet funny the links I posted say otherwise and yet you still question me? Or bring up past debates of not only are just that, past debates but irrelevant to this convo. You just don't like me nor respect me simply because I'm the polar opposite of you and you know what, I'm proud of that. Because you've never ever mocked the Right or Conservatives with your "neo-cons" remarks or going all out to defend Obama, as if he's your messiah or something? Otherwise, why post in this topic to begin with. I'd expect more people not fond of him to post in here then those fond of him.

You entire post lacks substance, when you question something so obvious to anyone with logic or who can read you're telling everyone "hey I just hate MKF so I'll keep questioning him for fun" Oh really? hmm I'd love to see that moderation comparison, starting with your workout routine, diet etcbut I'm willing to bet you're out of shape and I'm in far better shape then you are given the amount of time you're on here. It seems every time I log in you're on here. Life is about moderation but it's also about common sense. I stay away from things that I don't need such as drinking, smoking or in this case liberal causes and I'm pretty versatile. If anything my YT channel proves it with some things. Where's your channel? What are you so talented in or "moderated" in I should say? Do tell. I don't even believe you posted a picture of yourself in the photo topic which implies you're embarrassed to or have something to hide flat out. All you got is "straw-man" rinse and repeat argument or bring up Sarah Palin randomly...it does you no credit. Uh, no you didn't. I was the one who posted the links just scroll up. Let's face it, Obama could kill someone for fun and you wouldn't admit it. But a Republican should decide to go to war with terror cells or radical dictators and "OmG, bigot, racist war monger!!"

So you admit you see your "best friend" as racist? Is that because he doesn't agree with Obama or because he is actually a racist? Wait...dumb question, we both know why you lable him that way. Chances are your friend knows what he's talking about.

Neither are Conservatives, they just unlike Liberals aren't afraid of terrorists or dealing with them instead of "negotiating" with them...

Nah, it is not me who is the hypocrite, liar and racist. If anything that would be you, why? Well, simple apparently you have flat out admitted that anyone who disagrees with you or Obama is a "racist" in your mind, when the reality is some of us just don't approve of what he's doing. When people disagreed with Bush or Clinton, didn't hear race there? But someone bashes Obama or Al Sharpton? You must be racists...ironic since we all know Sharpton is one of the biggest out there. You pal, need to open your eyes and stop drinking the liberal kool-aid daily, it's clearly corrupting your mind and need to stop living in the past...Uh? Odin? LOL I think you got the wrong forum pal, no I'd just turn to Spectre or the Elder Gods and Banish Odin's A%$ to oblivion. I'm not the troll guy, if you can't handle someone else's opposing opinion. You'd be best to leave, that's not my problem and I don't intend to go anywhere, deal with it.

@ Necrotic_Lycanthrope, lol don't sweat it dude. Isaac/Hellos user is obviously lying since I never brought up "race" as a reason for me not liking Obama but, you know how that feels I'm sure. He has no valid counter argument so naturally he's doing to bring up the "race" card or fabricate things now...

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Eternal19

political arguments are even worse than comic book arguments. Which is why its better to stay out of them

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

lol on the contrary I've already killed and answered any argument or questions you may have had.

You haven't killed or in-fact answered any of my questions. You just started your post with a boldface lie. Lets see how bad it gets.

The reality of the situation is you're merely not satfisfied with them. Your problem, not mine. I can accept the facts for what they are. You however can't or won't due to personal bias or when that all fails, hey bring up Sarah Palin lol.

This following statement couldn't be further from the truth. And again your ignoring the context of how I brought up Governor Palin; a joke, one directed at making light of the distorted perceptions you champion here. Not as a center point of an argument, but a sentence. You then tried to 'explain' to me what she actually said, while completely glossing over why people made fun of her or saying it to begin with.

You seem hellbent on bringing up every time a "christian" does something bad? Again, never said Christians are perfect or anything but you're taking the typical liberal warped perspective and blaming "Christian Conservatives" for everything while nobody else is to blame right?

Again another bold-face lie. I'm not on some Christian witch hunt - in-fact much the opposite. Namely why the points I've brought up aren't at all exclusive to a single faith or specifically Christians at all for that matter. You on the other hand insist on questioning another man's faith without any footing to stand on. You're really going to go to this old talking point of how Liberals are out to get Christians? Or in this case "Christian Conservatives," something you're quoting that wasn't implied or said?

Well, what can I say. You keep posting false assumptions such as me "not knowing anything" yet funny the links I posted say otherwise and yet you still question me?

You don't know anything, this isn't an assumption and you did exactly what I said you would do; use simply Google search the answer yourself. Then post some additional nonsense questioning the President's faith.

Or bring up past debates of not only are just that, past debates but irrelevant to this convo. You just don't like me nor respect me simply because I'm the polar opposite of you and you know what, I'm proud of that. Because you've never ever mocked the Right or Conservatives with your "neo-cons" remarks or going all out to defend Obama, as if he's your messiah or something? Otherwise, why post in this topic to begin with. I'd expect more people not fond of him to post in here then those fond of him.

They're relevant because it shows how little you even know about the man you so insistently seek to condemn in whatever manner you can; you will argue points not based on anything factual - until you prove otherwise this is the established character you've developed over the years on Comicvine. I don't have to go all out to defend anyone, the gaping holes in what you call arguments are easily to dismantle with a simple question or widely known fact that completely turns them head over-heel.

President Obama isn't anyone's messiah, much less mine. The difference here being I can be critical of him without baseless remarks about his faith or his politics.

You entire post lacks substance, when you question something so obvious to anyone with logic or who can read you're telling everyone "hey I just hate MKF so I'll keep questioning him for fun" Oh really? hmm I'd love to see that moderation comparison, starting with your body(no homo) but I'm willing to bet you're out of shape, I however work out few times a week, try to eat well but cheat here and there, and be as versatile as possible. Hey, if anything my YT channel proves it with some things. "

Yep I walked into this thread announcing how much I "hate" you; the truth however is - you are undeserving of my hate. My hate is reserved for people that earn it and that list is exceptionally short. Your a minor nuisance at best. And now for some baseless personal attacks relating to how the man behind the screen may look. Your Youtube channel does nothing more than undermine you in any political discussion.

Where's your channel? What are you so talented in or "moderated" in I should say? Do tell. All you got now is "straw-man" rinse and repeat or bring up Sarah Palin randomly...it does you no credit. Uh, no you didn't. I was the one who posted the links.

The closest to a Youtube channel I have is a account to occasionally post / thumbs up a video on Youtube and it's hardly ever used for anything outside that. What does talent have to do with moderation? Personally I don't see myself at remarkable as anything important (never studied the important sciences, though I guess it's never too late). Again you hold onto a single sentence and again turn it into some major point of your argument; my fault lies in forgetting you have that annoying habit to regurgitate these points over and over when they do little to further what your even arguing. Okay sport, I'll ask another question and likely receive the opposite of an answer; what did I not do?

Yes you posted four links. One was a comparison between Fidel and President Obama (completely diverting from what was originally asked), another was a Wiki:Answers without an answer and two where another generic links straight from Google, which was exactly what I said you would do - because you don't have that knowledge off-hand. But I'm Glad Fidel Castro and President Roosevelt (any quite a number of normal people as-well mind you) went to the same school.

Let's face it, Obama could kill someone for fun and you wouldn't admit it. But a Republican should decide to go to war with terror cells or radical dictators and "OmG, bigot, racist war monger!!

Depending on your perception of it, he has killed people. But never for "fun". However if I saw President Obama kill a man in-front of me or if he was proven by the Justice System to have done exactly that - I wouldn't try to deny it. That alone is another baseless notion tossed out from you. That depends entirely on what the "Republican's" reasoning / justification; President Bush for example had most of America happily follow him into Iraq - and most people weren't calling him racist/bigot for it. Now War Monger is a bit more tricky of a label. Regardless I tire of your fantasy scenarios that don't reflect at all accurately how I would react.

Maybe you could try putting some thought into your posts instead of slapping your idiotic generic perceptions of a 'liberal' on me; but that isn't MKF30 is it? No you will continue with this until it's locked or post something behind my back when I can comment or when I stop caring; that's your MO.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Eternal19 said:

political arguments are even worse than comic book arguments. Which is why its better to stay out of them

I'd say they are massive troll bait. Much worse than DBZ threads. Actually scratch that; nothing is worse than DBZ threads.

@Vaeternus said:

@ Necrotic_Lycanthrope, lol don't sweat it dude. Isaac/Hellos user is obviously lying since I never brought up "race" as a reason for me not liking Obama but, you know how that feels I'm sure. He has no valid counter argument so naturally he's doing to bring up the "race" card or fabricate things now...

It's awesome how I said nothing of the sort.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

lol, right, you accuse Necro and I of using "race" then lie about it as if you never brought it up? if you want to call "the truth" lies so be it, I find it amusing at this point but yes I answered and killed all your arguments. Starting with, me asking you for proof of me showing "racism" and you failing to post anything, oh wait that's because you don't have any. :) Not at all, you're ignoring the fact that I'm merely calling you out on your pointless Palin arguments where she's hardly relevant. In 08, ok fine she was running with McCain, but now? Uhh who cares but you? Yes, she said something and the media took it out of context. What else is new, she's a conservative so of course the media do so.

Not a lie, the truth.Not a lie, the truth. You're clearly bringing up "the Crusades" and Christians a few times now while ignoring anything any other race or religion has done then you try to tell Necro "all races have done something" what? You contradict yourself left and right...It's hardly a lie, I'm merely calling you out on your flaws. And who did I question exactly? Obama's past explains itself. Right, right so I guess it's mere coincidence that you keep bringing up Christians and Conservatives, and nobody else right? right...Oh yes I do, I know far more then you give me credit for and more then you do apparently concerning certain topics.

What did I post questioning the President's faith? I said I don't care...like several times now.

Right, right because you and Obama are so close right? You know soooo much about him mean while you know as much about him as I do...yet you defend him as if he's your father or something. Very amusing. Character I've developed? dude I have couple of hundred followers and friends on here, so I don't know what you're talking about. You live in your own world I swear.

Haha, you lecture me about baseless remarks and questioning someone's faith( chich I never did btw) then you post things like my posts lack substance? They have more substance then yours while mine may not be perfect at least I don't pull out the race card for merely disagreeing with someone like you do..

Well, let's see here you find out Vaeternus is indeed "MKF30" and all of a sudden you come out of the wood work and post away trying to belittle me again for disagreeing with you politically and disliking Obama right? lol Sure, sugarcoat it all you want guy. If you didn't hate me nor care, then you wouldn't be posting responces constantly...you just wouldn't care. Clearly you do...so yeah, good luck with that. Right, because I talk politics on my youtube. It has nothing to do with politics and clearly you don't know much about my channel. But again, where's yours? Have one? Didn't think so. You'd need not announce it, it' comes off as quite obvious.

So, you're saying I took your sentence out of context even though you just said "you're more moderated then me" without proof? ok...right.

I posted 4 links, 3 non wiki, one wiki. Either way I answered Necro's question, NOT yours, you butted in and tried to belittle me by telling Nercro "to not listen to me" because of your personal bias against me. Shocker.

I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant, killing for national security is one thing but I meant flat out murdering someone then covering it up like Kennedy did to that girl who drowned way back...and having no penalty for it. Has nothing to do with being baseless, merely proving a point. You see no wrong in Obama...

Maybe you should actually read and respect opposing views instead of resorting to petty 5th grade level insults...btw, no, no YOU came at me as usual in this topic thus if you want to blame someone, blame yourself. Clearly you care so much about what I post otherwise you wouldn't constantly address me with nonsense.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

oooo political debates. sexy.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

It defeats the purpose for me to respond to a post that gets a complete work around. How come I get the feeling you just type "LOL" just for the effect?

No I didn't lie. So you're lying now about me bringing up "race"? Yeah, where?lol on the contrary I've already killed and answered any argument or questions you may have had. The reality of the situation is you're merely not satfisfied with them. Your problem, not mine. I can accept the facts for what they are. You however can't or won't due to personal bias or when that all fails, hey bring up Sarah Palin lol. You seem hellbent on bringing up every time a "christian" does something bad? Again, never said Christians are perfect or anything but you're taking the typical liberal warped perspective and blaming "Christian Conservatives" for everything while nobody else is to blame right? But can't say I'm surprised, you're obviously a loyal liberal and believe the Obama administration on everything and I've seen you disagree with everyone else here who agrees with me from Necro to Roxanne, the only difference is you're slightly more respectful to them then myself. And I emphasize on slightly.. You just can't handle or take an opposing view of Obama can you? Apparently, you must hate 50% of the country then lol

That itself is a lie. I didn't try to bring up race, you did. For whatever idiotic reason you related Muslim faith to race; don't worry you aren't the only one I've run into that has made the same mistake. But the main problem was your insistence for arguing based off that assumption despite whatever evidence you were shown to the complete contrary - and there lies the real fault in bothering to debate you. Hell your announcing how you've killed my questions - something I'm not even entirely sure what even means. Already responded to the liberal christian witch-hunt theory your sporting. It's entertaining how you can argue this when I've brought up two instances (one shared with Catholics) in regards to Muslim faith, but whatever I'm totally out to get Jesus.

Because Loyal Liberals / those who believe in the current administration are out to get Christians or more specifically Christian Conservatives; blaming them for everything. Now lets breath a collective sigh of relief we shake our heads reading this comment. What disagreements have I had with Roxanne? She hardly debates, the only thing I remember doing is describing her online persona and responding to some of her confusion at what I've even said - she doesn't bother with this idiotic debates. Where did I disagree with Necro? Outside his confusion at what I typed - I didn't argue with him, just made fun of this reference to Castro and pointed out how pointless it was to ask you a question he could answer himself; without your nonsense tacked on.

Here's the thing about respect, it's incredibly hard to earn back after demolishing what little I had for you to begin with. These nonsensical posts that you type up simply prevent me from having any meaningful amount of respect for you. At this point I honestly think your trolling me into oblivion - that isn't going to change without a radical departure from your current method of debating. I can handle objective, critical, opposing views of the President; not nonsense purely based off opinion or responses to my posts that don't even reflect the point or even what I wrote. Again I see it as trolling.

Well, what can I say. You keep posting false assumptions such as me "not knowing anything" yet funny the links I posted say otherwise and yet you still question me? Or bring up past debates of not only are just that, past debates but irrelevant to this convo. You just don't like me nor respect me simply because I'm the polar opposite of you and you know what, I'm proud of that. Because you've never ever mocked the Right or Conservatives with your "neo-cons" remarks or going all out to defend Obama, as if he's your messiah or something? Otherwise, why post in this topic to begin with. I'd expect more people not fond of him to post in here then those fond of him.

How about this? You know things, the issue here is you don't know you're talking about - this isn't something I'm carelessly throwing at you as some attack on the legitimacy of your posts - it's a consistent trait you have in these arguments. Things are the way you they say they are because you think that is the case - which normally doesn't have much reason behind it. You aren't my polar opposite, just someone who I argue with in this threads - wasting my time and yours knowing full well EXACTLY what comes from these arguments. Pointless bickering, where I question or poke holes in what you say and you then go about applying your perception nonchalantly of whatever you deem me to be. Neo-Conservative is the proper term, the conservatives in government aren't conservative and have been for decades.

You realize you keep typing this notion of me going "all-out" to defend the President, when this isn't even the case. Right now in the truest sense I am doing nothing to defend him; I'm just arguing what your saying knowing full well how pointless it is.

You entire post lacks substance, when you question something so obvious to anyone with logic or who can read you're telling everyone "hey I just hate MKF so I'll keep questioning him for fun" Oh really? hmm I'd love to see that moderation comparison, starting with your workout routine, diet etcbut I'm willing to bet you're out of shape and I'm in far better shape then you are given the amount of time you're on here. It seems every time I log in you're on here. Life is about moderation but it's also about common sense. I stay away from things that I don't need such as drinking, smoking or in this case liberal causes and I'm pretty versatile. If anything my YT channel proves it with some things. Where's your channel? What are you so talented in or "moderated" in I should say? Do tell. I don't even believe you posted a picture of yourself in the photo topic which implies you're embarrassed to or have something to hide flat out. All you got is "straw-man" rinse and repeat argument or bring up Sarah Palin randomly...it does you no credit. Uh, no you didn't. I was the one who posted the links just scroll up. Let's face it, Obama could kill someone for fun and you wouldn't admit it. But a Republican should decide to go to war with terror cells or radical dictators and "OmG, bigot, racist war monger!!"

A new addition to this post. Fun fact; I'm not on here anywhere close to as much as you think I am and realistically it only takes at best an hour or two sparingly working the body to have it in any meaningful shape. With the four or so hours of sleep I'm running on that isn't remotely out of the picture to accomplish. What your cutting into however is my gaming time: which does suck. I'm glad your healthy, but what in the blazes is this Liberal Cause your avoid?

It's more so my preference of keeping reality anything outside it separate. Not so "hiding" something - though feel free to continue down the train of chasing down the big conspiracy of what this dreaded individual on the internet is trying to hide. Last time it was the change from Hellos to Isaac_clarke that made you go on this little crusade; however this time I can't break my golden rule - sorry. Though the is measure of truth in the idea that we all have something we don't like about ourselves - mainly because we look to find it.

So you admit you see your "best friend" as racist?

To an extent yes (as are most people really) but that's besides the point.

Is that because he doesn't agree with Obama or because he is actually a racist?

No. Though he jokes saying it is, his concerns are more directly related with not seeing something more tangible from this administration. Though he doesn't like arguing about it and I don't push it.

Wait...dumb question, we both know why you lable him that way.

That isn't at all the case and you are a worse person implying it is. So congratulations on that, you've lowered yourself another notch.

Anyhow He would say it's self admission really.

Chances are your friend knows what he's talking about.

To an extent and that why I'm not overly critical of him; you on the over hand, not so much.

Neither are Conservatives, they just unlike Liberals aren't afraid of terrorists or dealing with them instead of "negotiating" with them...

I'm glad President Obama is negotiating with terrorists as he blows them to hell with Drones.

Nah, it is not me who is the hypocrite, liar and racist. If anything that would be you, why? Well, simple apparently you have flat out admitted that anyone who disagrees with you or Obama is a "racist" in your mind, when the reality is some of us just don't approve of what he's doing. When people disagreed with Bush or Clinton, didn't hear race there? But someone bashes Obama or Al Sharpton? You must be racists...ironic since we all know Sharpton is one of the biggest out there. You pal, need to open your eyes and stop drinking the liberal kool-aid daily, it's clearly corrupting your mind and need to stop living in the past...Uh? Odin? LOL I think you got the wrong forum pal, no I'd just turn to Spectre or the Elder Gods and Banish Odin's A%$ to oblivion. I'm not the troll guy, if you can't handle someone else's opposing opinion. You'd be best to leave, that's not my problem and I don't intend to go anywhere, deal with it.

Fun fact I haven't called you racist. Your simple fact is wrong and I'm glad you finally said something truthful, some people don't approve of what this administration does and that is completely fine; as long as you're objective about it. The closest thing I've heard about President Bush being racist is the lack of help minorities had after Katrina devastated them. That's about the only argument I've seen worth noting, but I don't believe that is the case at all. All I've heard about President Clinton is he killed someone apparently - but hush hush as it's a big conspiracy. Not remotely the case.

You really should stop playing victim; I'm not calling you racist and don't plan to - it has nothing to do with argument. Now back to your shameless accusations of 'liberal' coolaid that corrupts our youth.

Odin would kick the Elder Gods to the curb, he has way better feats. The Current Spectre is a jobber.

@Vaeternus said:

@isaac_clarke said:

lol, right, you accuse Necro and I of using "race" then lie about it as if you never brought it up? if you want to call "the truth" lies so be it, I find it amusing at this point but yes I answered and killed all your arguments. Starting with, me asking you for proof of me showing "racism" and you failing to post anything, oh wait that's because you don't have any. :) Not at all, you're ignoring the fact that I'm merely calling you out on your pointless Palin arguments where she's hardly relevant. In 08, ok fine she was running with McCain, but now? Uhh who cares but you? Yes, she said something and the media took it out of context. What else is new, she's a conservative so of course the media do so.

I didn't accuse Necro of anything, outside completely misunderstanding my post. You just had a complete disconnect between faith and race - thats about it. I have no plans to call anyone racist, propagating this lie only further proves the point that you honestly can't read my posts and actually understand what I write. Just a side note, stop making up quotes. Instead actually quote where I called you racist or implied you were; you know a civilized discussion. I haven't made any Governor Palin arguments; the closest thing to an argument I've made is adding context to why they made fun of her comment when you brought it up.

Not a lie, the truth.Not a lie, the truth. You're clearly bringing up "the Crusades" and Christians a few times now while ignoring anything any other race or religion has done then you try to tell Necro "all races have done something" what? You contradict yourself left and right...It's hardly a lie, I'm merely calling you out on your flaws. And who did I question exactly? Obama's past explains itself. Right, right so I guess it's mere coincidence that you keep bringing up Christians and Conservatives, and nobody else right? right...Oh yes I do, I know far more then you give me credit for and more then you do apparently concerning certain topics.

How these comments:

• You act like religious faith does anything to spur a men from committing questionable acts that contradict that faith. Crusades anyone?
  • The Crusades, 9/11, those American Nuns arguing with the church, every time a Catholic or Muslim gets drunk off alcohol; how about Priests touching little boys? Those good enough?

Turn into me attacking Christianity is simply nonsense. I'm not entertaining this notion anymore - simply put you either don't understand what I wrote or are simply taking it out of context to further another idiotic argument.

What did I post questioning the President's faith? I said I don't care...like several times now.

Try looking at the top page:

• I hear ya, guys like him and Obama can say "I'm Christian" until the cows come home, doesn't mean it's true though given their past or upbringings.

Explain to me how this isn't questioning the man's faith? Because if it wasn't important to you, why reference it RANDOMLY at all?

Right, right because you and Obama are so close right? You know soooo much about him mean while you know as much about him as I do...yet you defend him as if he's your father or something. Very amusing. Character I've developed? dude I have couple of hundred followers and friends on here, so I don't know what you're talking about. You live in your own world I swear.

I have no idea what you're even talking about in regards to any personal relationship I have with the President. Yes character, but I see now - I've again gone beyond you ability to understand. Trying to break it down for you to understand would only waste time.

Haha, you lecture me about baseless remarks and questioning someone's faith( chich I never did btw) then you post things like my posts lack substance? They have more substance then yours while mine may not be perfect at least I don't pull out the race card for merely disagreeing with someone like you do..

You are right, I am lecturing you. I should be paid for having to deal with such an unruly student.

Well, let's see here you find out Vaeternus is indeed "MKF30" and all of a sudden you come out of the wood work and post away trying to belittle me again for disagreeing with you politically and disliking Obama right? lol Sure, sugarcoat it all you want guy. If you didn't hate me nor care, then you wouldn't be posting responces constantly...you just wouldn't care. Clearly you do...so yeah, good luck with that. Right, because I talk politics on my youtube. It has nothing to do with politics and clearly you don't know much about my channel. But again, where's yours? Have one? Didn't think so. You'd need not announce it, it' comes off as quite obvious.

It really is silly to ask a question twice that I already answered.

So, you're saying I took your sentence out of context even though you just said "you're more moderated then me" without proof? ok...right.

What haven't you taken out of this context at this point? Your trying to pin me as a Christian hating, liberal, terrorist loving brainwashed blah blah without any substance behind it. Simply reading my posts, that isn't the case at all. He'll I'm apparently racist and out to get you.

I posted 4 links, 3 non wiki, one wiki. Either way I answered Necro's question, NOT yours, you butted in and tried to belittle me by telling Nercro "to not listen to me" because of your personal bias against me. Shocker.

No I'm telling him to cut the middle man out, because said middle man has a bad habit of running off the cliff in a completely different direction. More or less he would do exactly what you did and arrive to an answer without addition nonsense that comes with associating with you.

I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant, killing for national security is one thing but I meant flat out murdering someone then covering it up like Kennedy did to that girl who drowned way back...and having no penalty for it. Has nothing to do with being baseless, merely proving a point. You see no wrong in Obama...

Damn liberal murderer Kennedy! Theres plenty of wrong with President Obama - the problem is your not saying them. Your more or less jumping to attack 'liberals', his faith and insist without basis in reality that he makes JFK look hard-right conservative. In reality he's more comparable to President Reagan.

Maybe you should actually read and respect opposing views instead of resorting to petty 5th grade level insults...btw, no, no YOU came at me as usual in this topic thus if you want to blame someone, blame yourself. Clearly you care so much about what I post otherwise you wouldn't constantly address me with nonsense.

Yes I'm the only resorting to 5th grade insults - which again is nonsense.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By isaac_clarke

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Quite the opposite.

So far I've been told I'm a brainwashed super liberal who hates Christians, calls people racist for not liking President Obama and had a pun taken out of context just to string along someone else's makeshift argument.

This is a complete breakdown in the lines of communication, which is the reality modern politics and the grunts that argue it.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@isaac_clarke said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Quite the opposite.

So far I've been told I'm a brainwashed super liberal who hates Christians, calls people racist for not liking President Obama and had a pun taken out of context just to string along someone else's makeshift argument.

This is a complete breakdown in the lines of communication, which is the reality modern politics and the grunts that argue it.

Unsexy. =(

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#61  Edited By Roxanne Starr
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By _Black

Ah, I don't care for either candidate. I'll probably vote for Ron Paul again.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@_Black said:

I LOVE Ron Paul! But I'm voting for Mitt.

The important thing is sending that jerk Obama back to Chicago, where he belongs.

Then we can fumigate the White House and put a REAL president in there.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By isaac_clarke

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Unsexy. =(

Verily.

@Roxanne Starr said:

@Vaeternus: @isaac_clarke:

Hi there, sweeties!

Sorry I haven't been around much for the last month. I've been busy designing stuff...mostly for DragonCon.

I should have some time to hang out again around the middle of September. You may want to check out a new project I'm lettering:

http://www.comicvine.com/roxanne-starr/26-27486/a-sneak-peek-at-the-new-mystery-project/92-687198/

I'm oddly reminded Baron Mordo, perhaps this is what he's been up to?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By _Black

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

The important thing is sending that jerk Obama back to Chicago, where he belongs.

Lol me too. He doesn't seem like your typical, sneaky politician.

If I had to make a choice today I would side with Romney. I just disagree with Obama's energy plan and (from what I know) I don't agree with Obamacare.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

Last I heard the Romney / Ryan budget will cut all funds to White House maintenance / cleaning budgets to help reduce those taxes on America's job creators (trickle, trickle, trickle!). This will however make it difficult to fumigate the White House - but at least Romney as it stands now will be looking at paying less than a one percent in income taxes - that's change (very few people!) can believe in!

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@isaac_clarke:

Face to face discussion would make it less confusing. But since each of us lives miles and possibly countries apart, that's not an option we can use.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By _Black

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

Last I heard the Romney / Ryan budget will cut all funds to White House maintenance / cleaning budgets to help reduce those taxes on America's job creators (trickle, trickle, trickle!). This will however make it difficult to fumigate the White House - but at least Romney as it stands now will be looking at paying less than a one percent in income taxes - that's change (very few people!) can believe in!

To be fair, the top one percent pay a ton in taxes.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke:

Face to face discussion would make it less confusing. But since each of us lives miles and possibly countries apart, that's not an option we can use.

I live primarily here in the states, but I understand what you mean (however there are a number a means to host a video chat - however I don't think its necessary). If I type anything that seems remotely confusing or seems like an attack - feel free to send a PM and I'll try to best clear it up. Sound good?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By owie  Moderator

I'm going to skip past all the back-and-forthing here and just say that Obama's character is one of the main reasons I support him.  Is he a perfect human being?  No.  Is he a damn sight better than 99% of other politicians when it comes to character?  Yes.  I think he's a straightforward, pragmatic, ethical, honest, trustworthy person.  Trustworthy for two reasons: because of his character in general, and because he studies and thinks out problems in depth before offering a solution to them, which is based on said research.  So you can trust him as a man, and his policies as facts.

Alright, I have to step into the policy stuff just a bit:
@_Black said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

If I had to make a choice today I would side with Romney. I just disagree with Obama's energy plan and (from what I know) I don't agree with Obamacare.

What exactly don't you like about Obama's energy plan and Obamacare?  His energy plan is essentially to use all forms of energy, from gas to oil to wind to solar.  While Romney's is to use only carbon-based fuels.  Which, considering climate change, is really, really scary.  Obamacare is really 2 things: it creates pools out of the existing private insurance plans, so it's easier to buy the best plan for the cheapest amount of money.  This is capitalism at it's purest, and was originally written by the Republicans in the 90s.  And, it creates numerous consumer protection rules so that insurance companies can't screw you as easily as they used to.  That's it in a nutshell.  What's wrong with that?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By isaac_clarke

@_Black said:

@isaac_clarke said:

That's true, I just find this trickle down / job creator arguments nonsense. The vast majority of those people are still going to try and expand those pockets - which if it requires them to hire anyone - they will. It also doesn't help that you have terrifying amounts being spent to essentially buy the Presidency this election (which so far the Romeny Pacs are winning the money war - and generally those who pend more win). Is this where the tax cuts go? To spends billions to elect a particular figure head in Government? It's horrifying.

Then to achieve this goal - it will predominantly be through massive cuts in social spending - while maintaining our massive military budget. It just seems to me like this only further widens that wealth gap between people and pretty unrealistic really to boot. Not that I can't see it from he perception of those who have money, more or less being 'punished' for their success / giving back more than the average joe - but that won't stop someone from making more money or really prompt them to flee the nation with their business. Having those Bush tax cuts expire won't break their bank.

That's just my perception of it, feel free to disagree.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By Static Shock

Politics....

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Okay. :) But if we do ever get into another political discussion, let both parties be respectful and not be all buggy about the other. :)

Or else we can talk about puppies. Everybody likes puppies.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Static Shock said:

Politics....

Resisting the urge to lock? Or maybe swing the mighteh ban hammer / Elvin arrows?=P

@isaac_clarke:

Okay. :) But if we do ever get into another political discussion, let both parties be respectful and not be all buggy about the other. :)

Or else we can talk about puppies. Everybody likes puppies.

Puppies are indeed fascinating little critters - so are miniature poodles - always so tiny but getting strong with age!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Static Shock

@isaac_clarke: Nah, it's just that it involves a lot of red tape. A lot of nonsense.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

I've always had a love for big dogs. They're just so...fluffy. XD German Shepard are a fave, and so are huskies. There was a husky a relative of mine had that died of cancer in his tail. :(

I miss that dog something fierce.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Static Shock said:

@isaac_clarke: Nah, it's just that it involves a lot of red tape. A lot of nonsense.

I like the term nonsense of these types of threads - since usually it's incredibly difficult to have anything productive come from them. Though I guess one can say that could be applied to most debates period - with very few exceptions.

@isaac_clarke:

I've always had a love for big dogs. They're just so...fluffy. XD German Shepard are a fave, and so are huskies. There was a husky a relative of mine had that died of cancer in his tail. :(

I miss that dog something fierce.

Ironic considering my father's love for German Shepards and my brother's for Huskies; me I'm happy with any affectionate dog that follows the pack leader(me in this sense). It's what's remarkable about animals, how easily these creatures can carve their way even into the most bitter of hearts. Namely why people can so nonchalantly buy a new pet after the old one dies - me it was a little tougher in some cases, as they become family.

That's mainly the reason why Marley & Me brought some tears to my eyes. I didn't really think of much of film, but damn it struck that cord inside me.

Anyhow if you want to keep talking dogs - best to move it PM's. No issues occasionally chatting about it there.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Okay. :)

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By BatWatch

Holy crap! I didn't know this post was still getting responses. I'm glad to see I've sparked a discussion.

For those of you who have conversed with me, I appreciate your thoughts. I am hoping to get time to respond to you, but I would rather say nothing at all then give a half-baked response, and I don't feel like spending a large amount of time responding at the moment.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By _Black

@isaac_clarke said:

@_Black said:

@isaac_clarke said:

That's true, I just find this trickle down / job creator arguments nonsense. The vast majority of those people are still going to try and expand those pockets - which if it requires them to hire anyone - they will. It also doesn't help that you have terrifying amounts being spent to essentially buy the Presidency this election (which so far the Romeny Pacs are winning the money war - and generally those who pend more win). Is this where the tax cuts go? To spends billions to elect a particular figure head in Government? It's horrifying.

Then to achieve this goal - it will predominantly be through massive cuts in social spending - while maintaining our massive military budget. It just seems to me like this only further widens that wealth gap between people and pretty unrealistic really to boot. Not that I can't see it from he perception of those who have money, more or less being 'punished' for their success / giving back more than the average joe - but that won't stop someone from making more money or really prompt them to flee the nation with their business. Having those Bush tax cuts expire won't break their bank.

That's just my perception of it, feel free to disagree.

I don't think the "trickle down effect" will work either. If any tax cuts are to be made, it needs to be for the middle and lower classes. It's literally a shame how much money politicians spend on campaigns. Just imagine if those millions of dollars went somewhere else, not to other rich people. I feel like the economy will pick back up eventually though, whether Obama or Romney is in office.

@Owie said:

I'm going to skip past all the back-and-forthing here and just say that Obama's character is one of the main reasons I support him. Is he a perfect human being? No. Is he a damn sight better than 99% of other politicians when it comes to character? Yes. I think he's a straightforward, pragmatic, ethical, honest, trustworthy person. Trustworthy for two reasons: because of his character in general, and because he studies and thinks out problems in depth before offering a solution to them, which is based on said research. So you can trust him as a man, and his policies as facts.

Alright, I have to step into the policy stuff just a bit:
@_Black said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

What exactly don't you like about Obama's energy plan and Obamacare? His energy plan is essentially to use all forms of energy, from gas to oil to wind to solar. While Romney's is to use only carbon-based fuels. Which, considering climate change, is really, really scary. Obamacare is really 2 things: it creates pools out of the existing private insurance plans, so it's easier to buy the best plan for the cheapest amount of money. This is capitalism at it's purest, and was originally written by the Republicans in the 90s. And, it creates numerous consumer protection rules so that insurance companies can't screw you as easily as they used to. That's it in a nutshell. What's wrong with that?

Obama's energy plan considers basically all forms of energy production but obviously has an affinity for renewable types. I don't have a problem with that in itself, but giving incentives to industries that should be thriving on their own and making it tougher on industries like coal which is already in a tough spot, that I have problems with. Technology is available for clean coal production and the only reason it hasn't seen widespread use is its cost. I don't see why money incentives are sent that way. China and India are burning through dirty coal like it's the Industrial Revolution again and their consumption rate is only going to increase. America has the largest reserve of coal in the world; I don't see why we can't get good use out of it, especially in this recession. We obviously need to diversify our energy portfolio, but coal still generates half of our country's energy. That's just something that's literally impossible to replace at the moment. I thought both Obama and Romney desired to use all available energy types. I know I've heard both say they would.

I'd veto Obamacare just to stop my mom from griping about it. In all seriousness though, it's another thing that hard-working middle class people are going to have to pick up other people's slack, reminiscent of welfare. The thought is good of course, to have health insurance for all, but it's punishing people who actually have a decent job with insurance. That's my take on it so far.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

I never said he was a marxist personally, Allen West did. Now those accusing the guy of being a "racist" for not agreeing with Obama's policies to me that's ridiculous. So my links don't matter but yours do? ehh if you noticed neither are mine, that's why I don't use MSNBC or Fox links, but let's be honest most sites are a little biased if not influenced. But I do prefer to do my own research and not watch TV...

I see, so due to one site's personal opinion you think Obama is a Republican? You know, there are sites out there that believe he's a closet terrorist who's strings are being pulled by a higher more dangerous foe of America, so does that mean that's necessarily true?

As far as the consiracy, I'm not saying you're a "conspiracy buff" per-se but let's just say in 4 years I've been told Obama is a lot of things, a Republican definitely not one of them.

Please strawman me some more. I never said Obama is a Republican. I said he was right wing. There is a considerable difference between the two as is there a broad definition of 'conservative' beyond 'Republican'.

For the record, Francois Holland, the new president of France and someone who can actually be called a social democrat, is now pushing for a 75% percent tax on the rich. Is Obama doing anything similar? Is he even contemplating doing something like that? Has he actually raised taxes since becoming president?

Just because Obama is left by your standards doesn't mean he's left by everyone's standards.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@isaac_clarke said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Unsexy. =(

Verily.

@Roxanne Starr said:

@Vaeternus: @isaac_clarke:

Hi there, sweeties!

Sorry I haven't been around much for the last month. I've been busy designing stuff...mostly for DragonCon.

I should have some time to hang out again around the middle of September. You may want to check out a new project I'm lettering:

http://www.comicvine.com/roxanne-starr/26-27486/a-sneak-peek-at-the-new-mystery-project/92-687198/

I'm oddly reminded Baron Mordo, perhaps this is what he's been up to?

He does look like Baron Mordo. It's possible that character was at the back of Bob's mind when he came up with FFF's disguise.

The whole point behind FFF is taking Silver Age Marvel characters and turning them on their ear...and bringing comic books back to telling ALL AGES stories that are funny and entertaining...

...as opposed to the boring decompressed crap that is on the shelves right now.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

Actually, taxes and the economy have nothing to do with the fact that I don't see Obama as a REAL American President. He grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia and knew nothing about the American Experience at all until he came to the mainland to attend Occidental.

All he knew for the first 20 years of his life was the Communist doggerel that his family and mentors brainwashed him with.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Vaeternus

@Itphantom,

Right, right because nobody else here sees Obama as "far left" right?

Yeah..lol are you like Isaac now using the same argument are we? lol "strawman" lol yes you did, you said Obama was a righty...and last time I checked I'm pretty sure Republicans and/or Conservatives in Liberal eyes are considered "righties" so now takey backey? hmm lol Also, just because someone does something that's "more conservative or liberal" as in one policy while the rest is more liberal, doesn't make them a lefty or righty per-se. Example, where I live state of NY we have Andrew Quomo here who is a known Democrat, yet has done some Conservative moves which nobody is complaining about either way...and yes, Obama has said flat out numerous times he's for raising taxes, he thinks taxing the rich higher especially will fix everything..

@Roxanne Starr said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

Actually, taxes and the economy have nothing to do with the fact that I don't see Obama as a REAL American President. He grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia and knew nothing about the American Experience at all until he came to the mainland to attend Occidental.

All he knew for the first 20 years of his life was the Communist doggerel that his family and mentors brainwashed him with.

Damn straight! what's up Roxy boo boo :P ?! Checked out your page on here other day on here, impressive. You're like a celebrity in the Comic world! Anywho, I actually believe Obama at heart hates America based on the way he speaks of us in his speeches, seems like he's always putting us down.

Now, @ Isaac

wow, so much words that just aren't necessary so I'll be as short as possible with each post here. No, it's not a lie. It's the truth, you yourself accused Necro and myself last page and brought up race. As well as going on and on about "faith mocking" yet you bring up the Crusades randomly? lol. Like Necro stated, it's not his "race or faith" we have issues with, it's his flawed policies...btw, again for the millionth time disagreeing isn't trolling. Please look up the proper term of "trolling" because it does you no credit and just screams "desperate so I must attack MKF now"

How about this, yes I do know what I'm talking about and you're the one just throwing petty insults or trying to belittle my views merely because you don't like them or me. Very amusing but either way irrelevant, the only thing consistent I see is you calling me "a troll" in every debate because you know you have no logical counterargument. Typical from you and those in favor of Obama. No, I'm not here to waste anyone's "time" just merely post my opinion like everyone else, you however have some kind of issue with me which I really don't care for at this point. That's your problem, not mine. Apparently you hate conservatives and love liberals. Whatever, it still won't alter my views so get used to them or simply ignore me.

Ah, so now most people are racists? Can you please post a respectable stat chart or something backing this claim if you don't mind? Or is it just most people "who don't agree with Obama are racist to you?" Sounds to me like your friend just don't agree with Obama's policies, I fail to see how that's "racism" right..because you being liberal and loving Obama has nothing to do with your final judgement calling him and "most of the world" apparently racists right? Yet you lecture me about lowering character lol. Funny. Actually, I agree with your friend so this is solid proof you're just a hater of myself and you realize others in here agree with me 100% right? Yet you don't attack them as you do me, so you may want to stop it you're not fooling anyone guy. You're the one who's wrong half the time from what I can see.

Yeah, "drones" and also frees them from G. Bay too and transfers them to less secure places...because we all know every President would do that...

Actually, concerning Katrina Bush warned them but the stupid governor ignored his warning...and they did help them, but at the same time it's up to the governors, mayors you know the politicians in charge of each state for a reason to be responsible and do their part. Example, on 9/11 Rudy did his job here in NYC. And how is that racist? Who told you that? I hear Bush hates blacks all the time but that's bs because if you read into his bio and duties he visits Africa daily to help. But of course you don't hear that from the media(shocker) and no no he wouldn't actually, Elder Gods are God of MK which puts them higher then Odin, get a clue. And Spectre would thrash Odin...he's not even top 4 most powerful in MU, the other two however are top tiers in their Universe, you clearly know nothing of MKU. As usual. BTW, hardly playing a victim merely pointing out your hypocricies. Oh wait, so first you say "most people are racists" and lie about me judging Obama due to faith and race, then say "I never called you a racist" right...uh huh.

lol yes you did, I'm pretty sure no wait...100% sure that you brought up Sarah Palin first..nobody else here. Looked to me like you misjudged me and Necro concering your race, faith comments. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Oh and I never said you "hated christians" but just pointing out that every time you use and example of religious violence or such, you tend to bring up the "Crusades" as if that's the only incident of a religious war, crime or such.

Yeah, that comment is just what it is. Obama could say he's Kryptonian beliefs at this point, I was merely poking fun at the fact that he's told us several things that don't add up but I've also said before that I don't care, funny how you leave that quote out..

Ah, back to more insults. No, I think it is you who fail to understand at this point. Ah, so in other words you DO care about my responces yet always belittle me or try to you know saying they lack substance etc, etc. In other words, you have no answer and you know I'm right. Got ya.

Oh I'm sorry, you're right you're not anti-Christian, liberal, Obama supporter who just admitted you think majority of people are racists...you're 100% objective and show no signs of bias. Silly me.

I don't get this middle man debate, for one I was also chatting with Necro and you came in brought me up for no reason other then to bash me more or less and he and I called you out on it. To sum it up. Even he noticed and saw with his own eyes you made it a point to bash me with your "don't listen to MKF blah, blah" banter because that has great relevance to this topic right? Yet, I was merely addressing him directly without mentioning you.

Well, Reagan was obviously Conservative so yeah my point about JFK would make sense then...I do find it interesting how you kind of mock the Kennedy example of that girl years ago. I guess when you have money and power you can sweep anything under the rug *shrugs* Funny, you addressed the 5th grade comment yet ignored the fact that you're complaining about me, yet YOU again addressed me initially. You know this to be true, which is why you dodged that point.

Obama topic-

I post

Shortly after CV's #1 obama fan to the rescue!! and immediately addresses whatever I say!!

Rinse and repeat.

I don't see why you just can't agree to disagree, you have to argue with me in every political topic almost or about Obama I should say..

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

@Itphantom,

Right, right because nobody else here sees Obama as "far left" right?

Yeah..lol are you like Isaac now using the same argument are we? lol "strawman" lol yes you did, you said Obama was a righty...and last time I checked I'm pretty sure Republicans and/or Conservatives in Liberal eyes are considered "righties" so now takey backey? hmm lol Also, just because someone does something that's "more conservative or liberal" as in one policy while the rest is more liberal, doesn't make them a lefty or righty per-se. Example, where I live state of NY we have Andrew Quomo here who is a known Democrat, yet has done some Conservative moves which nobody is complaining about either way...and yes, Obama has said flat out numerous times he's for raising taxes, he thinks taxing the rich higher especially will fix everything..

LOL Way to completely miss everything I said.

You don't have to be Republican to be right wing. There is an enormously broad spectrum of right wing policies beyond the platform and actions of the United States Republican party. Just because someone is to the left of your republican party doesn't mean he's actually left. Hell, the entire Democrat party has slowly shifted right to the point where they're basically dead center moderates, but all you see is that they're to the left of you so they must be LIBERALS!!! (Nevermind that liberal and left don't actually have any relation. Left is an economic stance, liberal is a social one).

See the example I provided above? The 75% rich tax? That's what left wingers do. That's not closely what Obama does.

You dodged my question nicely, because I haven't asked when he did he talk about raising taxes (I'm saying this for like the fourth time do you people read?), I asked when did he do it. He hasn't. He's had four years to push whatever policies he wanted and he did nothing of the sort. Obama wouldn't know left if it came and burned his house down with weaponized income equality.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vaeternus

I didn't miss anything you said, I think you're not hearing me out clearly. No, you don't have to be a Republican to be a "right winger" but that's just the thing, liberal media often labels ANYONE opposing them as "right wing" Yes, I know they're called moderates lol.

I don't see how the entire Democratic party has shifted right...but more moderate? I can agree there, if anything more left/liberal, not all of them just a lot of them like Hillary and more so Obama. Now, you take Joe Liberman and for sure he's more moderate/independent now as opposed to before where he was more left. I never said all left =liberals, I'm saying that Obama in this case is hardly a righty...And again, just because Obama does a few things out of leftwing character doesn't=him a righty. Besides he's said several times he wants to tax the rich MORE then everyone else... What do you mean when did he do it? He cut the Bush tax cuts, he's stated a million times he's for raising taxes...you want to say Obama isn't "a typical lefty" you know what I'll agree since he surpasses that, but he sure as hell isn't a righty...far from it.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Roxanne Starr said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

I don't suppose you don't realize how incredibly Xenophobic your post comes off as? To the point where Hawaii is no longer part of the states (at least in the sense that it individuals born there aren't American or fit to be President) and his family's attempt to further his education the best way they knew how helps defaults him being a "real" American President.

So 4 years in Indonesia VS the 45+ years in the states = not American.

Communist brainwashing? Feel free to elaborate how he's been brain washed by them dirty commies; I know it's 2012 but we have to be careful about communists and the Ruskies.

Ironically given Mitt Romney's status in life, he could live anywhere and his life wouldn't be any different - yet apparently he's more of a "real" of an American.

Side Note:

You know what I find ironic Roxanne? How quick you are to vote Mitt Romney without hesitation. Not because he's a candidate that best represents your views - but because he's the candidate that stands a chance of winning against President Obama. I ask you how patriotic does that sound to you? It doesn't matter what Romney does - President Obama must lose.

I'll be honest Rox, it's very disheartening how little your care about you country.

Edited: I should have drank my coffee before writing this. That or a bit more proof-reading.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

I don't suppose you don't realize how incredibly Xenophobic your post comes off as? To the point where Hawaii is no longer part of the states (at least in the sense that it individuals born there aren't American or fit to be President) and his family's attempt to further his education the best way they knew how helps defaults him being a "real" American President.

So 4 years in Indonesia VS the 45+ years in the states = not American.

Communist brainwashing? Feel free to elaborate how he's been brain washed by them dirty commies; I know it's 2012 but we have to be careful about communists and the Ruskies.

Ironically given Mitt Romney's status in life, he could live anywhere and his life wouldn't be any different - yet apparently he's more of a "real" of an American.

Side Note:

You know what I find ironic Roxanne? How quick you are to vote Mitt Romney without hesitation. Not because he's a candidate that best represents your views - but because he's the candidate that stands a chance of winning against President Obama. I ask you how patriotic does that sound to you? It doesn't matter what Romney does - President Obama must lost.

I'll be honest Rox, it's very disheartening how little you care about you country.

Tell ya what, why don't you and I just agree to disagree since it's apparently you and I will never see eye to eye. Deal?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

I didn't miss anything you said, I think you're not hearing me out clearly. No, you don't have to be a Republican to be a "right winger" but that's just the thing, liberal media often labels ANYONE opposing them as "right wing" Yes, I know they're called moderates lol.

I don't see how the entire Democratic party has shifted right...but more moderate? I can agree there, if anything more left/liberal, not all of them just a lot of them like Hillary and more so Obama. Now, you take Joe Liberman and for sure he's more moderate/independent now as opposed to before where he was more left. I never said all left =liberals, I'm saying that Obama in this case is hardly a righty...And again, just because Obama does a few things out of leftwing character doesn't=him a righty. Besides he's said several times he wants to tax the rich MORE then everyone else... What do you mean when did he do it? He cut the Bush tax cuts, he's stated a million times he's for raising taxes...you want to say Obama isn't "a typical lefty" you know what I'll agree since he surpasses that, but he sure as hell isn't a righty...far from it.

I think the problem is you don't really know how far the left can swing to call someone a lefty. Just look at some of the left parties in Europe and then compare them to what Obama has actually done (This is very important. I don't care what he's stated, just talking without action is pandering to the base) and you'll see there' nothing really left about the dude. America really doesn't have a left anymore. It has a little right, and a lot right.

Also, the Bush tax cuts were temporary measures designed to stimulate the economy. They were supposed to expire in 2010. So what did Obama do? He extended them. So you know, like, check your facts.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By gravitypress

What is funny is that even if your guy wins all you will get is the rule of the corporations that bought him the office. We need reform not petty squabbles over puppet political parties.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vaeternus

I know exactly how far left they can swing, most of my friends are lefties lol except 4 or 5. You also have to realize other countries politics while similar to ours isn't the same. I don't know, he seems very liberal on most things except maybe one or two things. America is split from what I can see. Yeah, he extended them because he had to to help people out. He still cut them though. Still don't make him a righty.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#92  Edited By RazzaTazz
@PsychoKnights:  You argue that Romney is not an idiot but that Obama is not moral?  So you are asking to judge two different people in two different categories.  If Romney was moral he would release his tax receipts, but it is because he is not an idiot that he doesn't.  
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

I know exactly how far left they can swing, most of my friends are lefties lol except 4 or 5. You also have to realize other countries politics while similar to ours isn't the same. I don't know, he seems very liberal on most things except maybe one or two things. America is split from what I can see. Yeah, he extended them because he had to to help people out. He still cut them though. Still don't make him a righty.

The reasons why he did it are irrelevant. Hell, even if he had cut them completely, that would still only bring taxes to the level Reagan had. OH NOES!

Do your friends support abortions? Gay marriage? Legalization of drugs? 75% taxes on the rich? Free food and electricity? Free housing? Basic living stipend? Nationalization? Free immigration? Those are all left wing policies. How many do your friends support? How many does Obama?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

Damn straight! what's up Roxy boo boo :P ?! Checked out your page on here other day on here, impressive. You're like a celebrity in the Comic world! Anywho, I actually believe Obama at heart hates America based on the way he speaks of us in his speeches, seems like he's always putting us down.

So true, people that hate America go into politics and get themselves elected to be President. Makes a ton of sense, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Now, @ Isaac
wow, so much words that just aren't necessary so I'll be as short as possible with each post here. No, it's not a lie. It's the truth, you yourself accused Necro and myself last page and brought up race. As well as going on and on about "faith mocking" yet you bring up the Crusades randomly? lol. Like Necro stated, it's not his "race or faith" we have issues with, it's his flawed policies...btw, again for the millionth time disagreeing isn't trolling. Please look up the proper term of "trolling" because it does you no credit and just screams "desperate so I must attack MKF now"

In other words you lack the basic reading comprehension to even understand what I'm typing. Sorry champ, that isn't my fault. I honestly don't know how I can dumb it down enough to the point you can actually understand what I write without jumping idiotic conclusions.

How about this, yes I do know what I'm talking about and you're the one just throwing petty insults or trying to belittle my views merely because you don't like them or me. Very amusing but either way irrelevant, the only thing consistent I see is you calling me "a troll" in every debate because you know you have no logical counterargument. Typical from you and those in favor of Obama. No, I'm not here to waste anyone's "time" just merely post my opinion like everyone else, you however have some kind of issue with me which I really don't care for at this point. That's your problem, not mine. Apparently you hate conservatives and love liberals. Whatever, it still won't alter my views so get used to them or simply ignore me.

Insisting you do, does not in-fact mean you do. I'm sorry champ, that's simply not the reality of the situation.

People don't call you a troll because you have an opposing view from them. It's these straw-man arguments you keep making. You make quotes, you insist people said something they didn't, you take a single pun at something and convert into a center point of your arguments. Generally your posts consist of comments that don't reflect what was actually written by the person your arguing with - as you throw a slew of baseless accusations their way. It's idiotic nonsense most of the time. Simply put, you have no integrity.

Ah, so now most people are racists? Can you please post a respectable stat chart or something backing this claim if you don't mind? Or is it just most people "who don't agree with Obama are racist to you?" Sounds to me like your friend just don't agree with Obama's policies, I fail to see how that's "racism" right..because you being liberal and loving Obama has nothing to do with your final judgement calling him and "most of the world" apparently racists right? Yet you lecture me about lowering character lol. Funny. Actually, I agree with your friend so this is solid proof you're just a hater of myself and you realize others in here agree with me 100% right? Yet you don't attack them as you do me, so you may want to stop it you're not fooling anyone guy. You're the one who's wrong half the time from what I can see.

Not most, all of us to an extent - it's just for some people race is far more prominent in their life than others. That's simply the reality of the world we live in and there is a plethora of statistical evidence to back it up.

From scholar-ships: http://www.finaid.org/scholarships/20110902racescholarships.pdf

To unemployment: http://www.census.gov/prod/99pubs/99statab/sec13.pdf

You could visit a prison and see the disparity there. I'm actually surprised you aren't well aware of this - though I suppose living a rock does prevent one from keeping up with the reality of the world. We could also break down by gender if you like, personally I wish I could remember the site I used back in school to put together statistics - oh well I guess those will have to do. Simply being a White-Guy makes life a lot easier and if you're black - race will be a prominent part of your daily life.

Yeah, "drones" and also frees them from G. Bay too and transfers them to less secure places...because we all know every President would do that...

Do you not know what I'm referring to when I say drones? Because that has been tool generally for the President to play executioner without trial against terrorist leadership. But about Gitmo - so President Obama is "freeing" terrorists - you know those individuals locked up without trial for years now? Oh dear lord - they're being transferred to places where they have rights? That's terrible!

How little faith you have in the justice system and really any basic human rights - trial by jury friend - that's big in our society. But I guess you can't appreciate that right until you find yourself locked away without those rights you take for granted.

Actually, concerning Katrina Bush warned them but the stupid governor ignored his warning...and they did help them, but at the same time it's up to the governors, mayors you know the politicians in charge of each state for a reason to be responsible and do their part.

Yep it's all the "stupid" governor's fault? No possible criticism for the Administration for the time? I'm sorry, I can't agree with that at all. There is a great deal of information out there with perfectly valid criticism - I would suggest reading up a little bit more, rather than nonchalantly placing all the blame the mayors and Governor.

Example, on 9/11 Rudy did his job here in NYC.

Because 9/11 didn't have people from across the nation jump to help? It was all Rudy! Talk about having little appreciation for the efforts from people outside New York.

And how is that racist? Who told you that? I hear Bush hates blacks all the time but that's bs because if you read into his bio and duties he visits Africa daily to help. But of course you don't hear that from the media(shocker) and

It just so happened to be mostly poor black people suffering from Katrina - literally starving. And like I said I wasn't blaming the President or accusing him as racist - but so far that is the best argument I can think of in that regard and many people hold it to heart. That doesn't necessarily default the argument.

no no he wouldn't actually, Elder Gods are God of MK which puts them higher then Odin, get a clue. And Spectre would thrash Odin...he's not even top 4 most powerful in MU, the other two however are top tiers in their Universe, you clearly know nothing of MKU. As usual.

Yes gods with feats that aren't even close to half as good as Odin's. We already had this debate, it didn't go well for you given how weak they are - get over it. The Spectre isn't even in the top "4" most powerful beings in DC and he, as mentioned, is a jobber. The guy can't win a fight when plot demands it and my plot demands him to lose - so we would be treated to another epic panel of him losing big-time through some ridiculous way - maybe having him cut in half again and having his powers stolen like his last big fight.

BTW, hardly playing a victim merely pointing out your hypocricies. Oh wait, so first you say "most people are racists" and lie about me judging Obama due to faith and race, then say "I never called you a racist" right...uh huh.

You really are mentally deficient.

lol yes you did, I'm pretty sure no wait...100% sure that you brought up Sarah Palin first..nobody else here. Looked to me like you misjudged me and Necro concering your race, faith comments. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Oh and I never said you "hated christians" but just pointing out that every time you use and example of religious violence or such, you tend to bring up the "Crusades" as if that's the only incident of a religious war, crime or such.

Not as an argument - as a joke and you made it a center point of your idiotic crusade. It looked that way to you because you have a tough time reading my posts.

You insisted I'm on this idiotic Chrisitan Witch-hunt:

• You seem hellbent on bringing up every time a "christian" does something bad? Again, never said Christians are perfect or anything but you're taking the typical liberal warped perspective and blaming "Christian Conservatives" for everything while nobody else is to blame right?

Implying that I'm out to get Jesus - simply because I brought up the most apparent historical situation where good Christians made war and butchered everyone in their way - Christian, Muslim, Jewish alike. In direct response to the idea that faith will temper the hand of an individual from doing something contradictory to their faith. But clearly I'm gunning Christians when that really has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, that comment is just what it is. Obama could say he's Kryptonian beliefs at this point, I was merely poking fun at the fact that he's told us several things that don't add up but I've also said before that I don't care, funny how you leave that quote out..

Here's the post in question that I was referring to; here you insisted how he could claim to be Christian all he likes and how it wouldn't matter based off his "past and upbringings."

This was in response to the someone non-belief that Fidel Castro could be Christian. If the President's faith mattered so little to you - you wouldn't have RANDOMLY posted how you don't believe his confirmation of faith. People that don't care about something generally don't make spur of the moment responses about it - in a conversation that has nothing to do with it. And apparently you care enough to scrutinize his faith - saying "he's told us several things" that don't add up!

Nice try though.

Ah, back to more insults. No, I think it is you who fail to understand at this point. Ah, so in other words you DO care about my responces yet always belittle me or try to you know saying they lack substance etc, etc. In other words, you have no answer and you know I'm right. Got ya.

Answer to what now? Feel free to actually ASK a question - rather than insist I don't have an answer for your question.

Oh I'm sorry, you're right you're not anti-Christian, liberal, Obama supporter who just admitted you think majority of people are racists...you're 100% objective and show no signs of bias. Silly me.

Sarcasm Translator: I'm apparently anti-christian, liberal, Obama supporter who just admitted to think the majority of people are racist - As well as a 100% non objective and show signs of bias?

It must be tough having next to no integrity here, isn't it?

I don't get this middle man debate, for one I was also chatting with Necro and you came in brought me up for no reason other then to bash me more or less and he and I called you out on it. To sum it up. Even he noticed and saw with his own eyes you made it a point to bash me with your "don't listen to MKF blah, blah" banter because that has great relevance to this topic right? Yet, I was merely addressing him directly without mentioning you.

He asked you a question and I told him how entirely pointless that is - when he can get that exact same answer. You don't know where Fidel Castro went to school or where the President went to school off-hand. Hell you thought I was comparing President Theodore Roosevelt to President Obama - but in reality it was comparison to Fidel! They all went to Columbia University - as well as a few Presidents and thousands of other people: Nothing remotely sinister about it.

Yet that is the game you will play - trying to connect dots that aren't there. I advised him to avoid it.

Well, Reagan was obviously Conservative so yeah my point about JFK would make sense then...I do find it interesting how you kind of mock the Kennedy example of that girl years ago. I guess when you have money and power you can sweep anything under the rug *shrugs* Funny, you addressed the 5th grade comment yet ignored the fact that you're complaining about me, yet YOU again addressed me initially. You know this to be true, which is why you dodged that point.

From your perception of what is conservative. We're talking lower tax-rates under President Obama than President Reagon, a temporary increase in deficit vs a permanent increase deficit - Reagan didn't even seem to give a damn about deficit (which became so important under President Obama), how about nuclear arms policy? This is my favorite contrast between the two - both chanting a world without nuclear weapons, but President Reagan signs a treaty to reduce nuclear arms - that's strength, when President Obama - weakness. Stewart made a lovely comparison to this disparity of how people can twist President Reagan as an anti-thesis to the President Obama - when in reality - not so far off.

Your point on JFK isn't factual and I'm glad I made light of your accusation.

Obama topic-
I troll
Shortly after someone might respond to you.
Rinse and repeat.
I don't see why you just can't agree to disagree, you have to argue with me in every political topic almost or about Obama I should say..

You don't even argue politics; it's all baseless accusations when arguing with you - there is no integrity.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By owie  Moderator
@_Black said:

@_Black said:

What exactly don't you like about Obama's energy plan and Obamacare? His energy plan is essentially to use all forms of energy, from gas to oil to wind to solar. While Romney's is to use only carbon-based fuels. Which, considering climate change, is really, really scary. Obamacare is really 2 things: it creates pools out of the existing private insurance plans, so it's easier to buy the best plan for the cheapest amount of money. This is capitalism at it's purest, and was originally written by the Republicans in the 90s. And, it creates numerous consumer protection rules so that insurance companies can't screw you as easily as they used to. That's it in a nutshell. What's wrong with that?

Obama's energy plan considers basically all forms of energy production but obviously has an affinity for renewable types. I don't have a problem with that in itself, but giving incentives to industries that should be thriving on their own and making it tougher on industries like coal which is already in a tough spot, that I have problems with. Technology is available for clean coal production and the only reason it hasn't seen widespread use is its cost. I don't see why money incentives are sent that way. China and India are burning through dirty coal like it's the Industrial Revolution again and their consumption rate is only going to increase. America has the largest reserve of coal in the world; I don't see why we can't get good use out of it, especially in this recession. We obviously need to diversify our energy portfolio, but coal still generates half of our country's energy. That's just something that's literally impossible to replace at the moment. I thought both Obama and Romney desired to use all available energy types. I know I've heard both say they would.

I'd veto Obamacare just to stop my mom from griping about it. In all seriousness though, it's another thing that hard-working middle class people are going to have to pick up other people's slack, reminiscent of welfare. The thought is good of course, to have health insurance for all, but it's punishing people who actually have a decent job with insurance. That's my take on it so far.

OK, I appreciate your reasonable argument.  I think there are a few main reasons we should give incentives to renewable energy.  One is, new technology almost always needs incentives before it is ready to go.  The government has supported all kinds of infrastructure in the past, as a way of helping it along until it was ready to work on its own.  This goes for trains, roads, telephones, and internet technology.  And in this case, a lot of the most proressive tech (purely technologically, and ignoring the social factor) is in the renewable sector.  By not putting U.S. money in it, this country will fall behind other countries, which are putting huge money into it.  Eventually, whether it's 10 years from now or 50 years from now, renewable energy is going to be the main energy source in the world.  If we don't own the patents, etc., someone else will, and they'll have the money and the power (literally) over us.  It's closer than many realize--Germany, for instance, gets 20% of its energy from renewable sources right now.  They're pumping all kinds of money into it, and we get farther and farther behind the tech of the future.  Also, in terms of not giving money to industries that can't stand on their own, it seems to me that those are exactly the industries that need it.  Oil, for instance, gets huge subsidies, yet they are some of the most profitable companies on earth.  Why not take their subsidies and give them to renewables?  This is something that the Democrats have tried to do, and the Republicans consistently block.

Clean coal, as I understand it, is not really all that clean; its cleanliness is somewhat of a false front by its proponents.  But I'm fine with putting money into it to improve it more.  When it comes to why we should give incentives to renewables and take it away from coal, first I don't know if it's a zero sum equation.  We could give incentives to both.  But if I was going to give it to one, I would go with renewables.  Any jobs that coal lost would be jobs gained by renewables, so that's not really a problem, statistically.  For the people who lose their jobs, of course it is a real problem, and there should be money given for retraining, as there has been in other fields.   In the end, though, Obama's plan isn't going to ignore fossil fuels.  In fact, he gets a lot of heat from Democrats because he's opened huge amounts of gas and oil reserves that more-liberal Democrats are against.  He just wants to make sure we have a serious renewable initiative in place as we continue to use the available fossil fuels.

Romney has in the past used the Republicans' "all of the above" energy strategy, a phrase they took from the Democrats after the 2008 election.  This strategy at least putatively said they wanted some renewables, although the vast majority of their plan was fossil fuels.  But what made Romney's recent energy plan (the one I linked to earlier) so shocking was that he broke away from that, and is now only, singularly, planning to use fossil fuels.  This is a definite change from his past statements, so you are correct when you've heard him be in favor of renewables in the past.  Now he's changed his mind.

When it comes to Obamacare, it won't actually punish people with existing job insurance.  It will help them, by lowering their premiums.  The only people it will monetarily effect in a negative way are young people who currently have no insurance.  Under Obamacare, they will have to get insurance, thereby costing them money they were not previously paying.  But, because there will be so many more people in the insurance system, the overall premiums for everyone else, who were already paying for insurance, will be lowered.  So there's no drag by the poor on the middle class.

There is an expansion of Medicaid, but that's an existing program, and it really just makes the most skinflint states live up to the standards of more normal states.  Basically, each state can decide what amount of money you can make in order to be covered by Medicaid.  They decide it by a percentage of the offical federal definition of the poverty level.  So some states say that if you make even just $5000, you make too much to get Medicaid.  Other states say you can make up to, say, $20,000.  The new law just makes the money level uniform, instead of state by state.  It would increase the amount of poor people getting insurance, but again it is actually a cost cutter.  Right now, the poor go to emergency rooms for medical care, instead of using insurance.  Emergency rooms are legally required to help.  And emergency rooms are also super expensive.  So by getting all those people to stop going to emergency rooms, and start getting normal health care, including preventative care, it ends up saving a lot of money.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#96  Edited By joshmightbe

@_Black said:

@Roxanne Starr said:

@_Black said:

Obamacare is actually based on the Healthcare plan Romney put in place in Mass. So technically Romney invented Obamacare and is now talking about how bad an idea he came up with in the first place is. Not saying Obama is any better I just like to point out that they're both hypocrites and voting for either of them is pointless.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Vaeternus

Josh, Except that Romney care isn't the exact same as Obamacare, Obamacare for one is his idea to have it spread out on a wider scale, secondly it's going to cost doctors money as well as pharmaceutical companies profits as well as effect the middle class more then anyone else I reckon. It's similar but not the exact same concept and Obama tried making it initially unreversible which is nonsense...the liberals like Obama have wanted a more socialized healthcare system in place for a while.

@AtPhantom said:

@Vaeternus said:

The reasons why he did it are irrelevant. Hell, even if he had cut them completely, that would still only bring taxes to the level Reagan had. OH NOES!

Do your friends support abortions? Gay marriage? Legalization of drugs? 75% taxes on the rich? Free food and electricity? Free housing? Basic living stipend? Nationalization? Free immigration? Those are all left wing policies. How many do your friends support? How many does Obama?

Just saying, while they were extended he still cut them.

Depends which friends honestly, some oppose abortions, others are for it. To some of my friends they don't see it as a priority but more so a moral issue while others are against it flat out. Gay Marriage, same thing most of them are like me just don't care either way if it's passed in every state, it's already passed in certain states. Drugs? Ok, which kind of "drugs" are you talking about? Pain killers or cocaine? lol Most are against any illegal drugs, taxing the rich to balance things out? No, all of them are against that and that includes a moderate liberal, independent and libertarian. Free housing? Who exactly is for this? Free immigration uhh have you read how obama feels about that? In fact did you know in california they're allowing illegal immigrants to drive...btw, I don't know anyone who supports the latter ones...

@Roxanne Starr said:

Amen to that.

Ron or Mitt would be billion times better then what we have no lol he curious where you are is it red or blue state? I forgot where you're from, no need to say where if you don't want to. For some reason I was thinking Florida lol but I don't think you're there.

@Isaac, lol such a flawed post if I've ever seen one..So what? lol that means nothing. You can get elected president, king, dictator etc yet not like where you live. Because his own wife Michelle Obama saying when he got elected "for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of America" because that doesn't imply remote hatred or dislike...nahh

No, in other words you have no idea what I just said and lack the basic grammar and reading comprehension skills to digest what I said. Again, prove I'm a troll or please shut up with that already. Disagreeing is my right on here as much as yours. Deal with it. Oh and the only "people" I see calling me a troll is YOU, sorry but you don't rep the entire CV(thank god) and you are merely one sour apple in a entire bin full of interesting, more intriguing ones. Your one perspective won't ruin my dinner sir. ;)

I think you may be confusing "racist" with "racial bias" honestly, I suppose both could be considered a form of "personal bias due to race or color. But I seem to bump into more people anti-gay then "racists" honestly, at least where I live. It is NYC afterall...we have everything here.

Yeah, know all about the drones and Obama's policies on Terror cells. BTW, that's what they ARE you know what a Terror cell is? Only responsible or linked to 9/11 among other attacks on us, but who cares right? Treat them like a petty thief and give them a mere slap on the hand...that'll work great!!!! Wouldn't want to violate anyone's rights now, right? Even if they are a radical terrorist... On the contrary, I have faith in the Justice system, I just don't agree with treating terror cells who attacked us on 9/11 or were linked to be treated like that of a petty criminal who just stole a candy bar and a few batteries.. What can I say? I feel the punishment should fit the crime, while Justice is carried out. Not "negotiating or releasing" people who terrorize other innocent civilians to get away scott free with little penalty.

Yeah, you obviously are the one with mental issues. For one, no the Elder Gods=God of MKU, created everything please get a clue. Yeah, not a great feat at all they only created the entire MKU and each realm...yeah, featless lol. You're funny. Not to mention they can take any form they wish and are of ethereal, powerful entities that can do anything but just don't get involved most of the time because they don't have to or want to. I know you're slow with this topic or lack actual knowledge given how often you post in video game topics but that's the fact of the matter. Odin, isn't anywhere near TOAA or LT level or Spectre...So yeah, Either EG or Spectre murk Odin. Spectre jobbing is irrelevant just because he did so in a few arcs means nothing, if he went all out and given his past feats he would own Odin. Yes he is, Spectre is the wrath of God which in this case the Presense and is top DC tier character. You apparently know nothing about DCU...or MK for that matter. Your whole Bush case makes 0 sense, in fact why did you even bring up Bush when we're talking about Obama? lol Yeah, because Bush never warned or told the Governor "uh be prepared Katrina is coming" and apparently according to her, Bush caused the hurricane too the way she bitched about it.

lol more petty insults, ignored with your dumb "idiotic crusade" comments...more irrelevant banter. Moving on. I never said you were out to hunt Jesus, why post such ridiculous and stupid assumptions? I said, whenever you bring up faith, you always post "Christians flaws" first before anyone else...yeah, we get it they're not perfect but neither is anyone else. Funny, That post wasn't even addressing you....you must have misread the username as I'm pretty sure I addressed Necro there and again, that wasn't what I meant. You can take that as you will though.

lol, love how you dodge my question twice like a fastball up and in...yeah, I win. You clearly have no counterargument as I anticipated. You complaining about "my views and these topics going down hill blah, blah" yet I'm pretty sure if you look back, YOU sir responded to me, next time do us both a favor and ignore me. It'll do you wonders.

Yes, he asked ME a question and I answered him. Your pointless bait post was just that or you were merely trolling as it was either way irrelevant and he even said that in his responce to you addressing me to begin with.

Funny, who said anything about those 3 people going to the same university as being "sinister"? You live in your own world don't you? All Necro said was didn't they go to the same school, I said yes then posted those links. End of story. You translated it as this entirely different realm of whatever it is you think I/we said. I really doubt Necro needs any advice from you given his posts compared to yours.

And again, never claimed JFK=conservative was fact, I said by today's standards as a liberals have grown left like Obama he'd be far less. No, it's from a factual definition of the word conservative, and Reagan cared I and did a far better job then Obama has done I might add. More liberal nonsense form Obama's #1 fanboy on comicvine LOL, you're bringing up Stewart as a source for a good argument again then tell me I don't argue politics? You further prove my point, yes I do you however are just an Obama fanboy who gets pissy everytime someone calls him out on something in this case again coming hard at me. You're the one who lacks integrity otherwise you'd just agree to disagree. Man, wish there really was an ignore button on this site.

BTW, Roxy cares 100 billion times more for this country then you do...you're so blinded by your liberal bias you can't even see anything opposed to it...

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

Depends which friends, some oppose abortions, others are for it. To some of my friends they don't see it as a priority but more so a moral issue while others are against it flat out. Gay Marriage, same thing most of them are like me just don't care either way if it's passed in every state, it's already passed in certain states.

Most of Europe doesn't think some of your friends are liberal enough. Hell, for northern Europe the question of gay marriage doesn't even exist. it's legal, end of story.

@Vaeternus said:

Drugs? Ok, which kind of "drugs" are you talking about? Pain killers or cocaine? lol Most are against any illegal drugs,

Netherlands doesn't think your friends are liberal enough.

@Vaeternus said:

taxing the rich to balance things out? No, all of them are against that and that includes a moderate liberal, independent and libertarian.

France doesn't think your friends are left enough.

@Vaeternus said:

Free housing? Who exactly is for this?

France doesn't think your friends are left enough.

@Vaeternus said:

Free immigration uhh have you read how obama feels about that? In fact did you know in california they're allowing illegal immigrants to drive...

So why hasn't he just given them all citizenship already?

@Vaeternus said:

btw, I don't know anyone who supports the latter ones...

Well, you know, I do. They're not the most popular leftist policies, most consider them too extreme (Except for nationalization. That's quite commonplace, actually), but they're left policies nonetheless. And with a few exceptions, Obama isn't doing any of them. Left wing my ass.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Vaeternus

I get that, but Europe isn't America. Bottom line, some policies are similar but others are very different.

lol, France? Netherlands? Curious, why are you comparing European countries to USA. Are you a US Citizen or do you live in Europe some where? Some countries are either radically left or right, or flat out run by dictators obviously Did you know that Australia is very against violence so much that they banned several games including the lastest Mortal Kombat, if you're caught importing it it's 100,000 fine....but last I heard, they're in the works for having their own ESRB system in place.

Concerning your citizenship question. Because, they should get it legally maybe? You know, I wasn't born here, yet I got it by the books so let me ask what makes anyone else special? BTW, I was born in Jalisco and brought here as a baby, my folks got it for me being a baby at the time and BOOM! I was an American citizen, so why should anyone else who's here illegally get special treatment? Are they above the law? I trust you can understand why I'd feel this way being as how I did it the legal way. Of course I still get the "hey you're from Mexico so are you here legally" jokes.

lol, well I think you're the only person I've ever met personally or encountered to really think Obama isn't leftwing. Not to mention, you're leaving out his stance on pro-abortion, altering the constitution permanently, immigration policy, dealing with terror cells, having socialist-liberal ideals on certain things etc which make him very left to me....I don't know any righty for either of those things.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

I get that, but Europe isn't America. Bottom line, some policies are similar but others are very different.

lol, France? Netherlands? Curious, why are you comparing European countries to USA. Are you a US Citizen or do you live in Europe some where? Some countries are either radically left or right, or flat out run by dictators obviously Did you know that Australia is very against violence so much that they banned several games including the lastest Mortal Kombat, if you're caught importing it it's 100,000 fine....but last I heard, they're in the works for having their own ESRB system in place.

I'm from Europe, which doesn't matter. You'd know why I'm comparing them had you been paying attention to what I've been saying, which is that there is an enormously broad spectrum of left to the left of what you think is left (Which is Obama). Likewise I am saying that just because you (and by this I really don't mean you in particular, but those who share your views) thinks someone is left doesn't mean everyone agrees that that someone is left.

Yeah, policies differ. No country is absolutely left or right. All tailor policies to their own appeal. Doesn't change the fact Obama isn't supporting the left wing policies I listed.

@Vaeternus said:

Concerning your citizenship question. Because, they should get it legally maybe? You know, I wasn't born here, yet I got it by the books so let me ask what makes anyone else special? BTW, I was born in Jalisco and brought here as a baby, my folks got it for me being a baby at the time and BOOM! I was an American citizen, so why should anyone else who's here illegally get special treatment? Are they above the law?

That's completely not my point. I'm not here do debate the validity of left and right policies (For the record, sure let them work for it) but to point out which are left and which rare right in the first place.

@Vaeternus said:

lol, well I think you're the only person I've ever met personally or encountered to really think Obama isn't leftwing.

I suggest meeting more people then.

@Vaeternus said:

you're leaving out his stance on pro-abortion, immigration policy,

We kinda covered both of those.

@Vaeternus said:

dealing with terror cells,

His policy on terror hasn't changed at all from Bush's. Remember which one of them was the one who killed Bin Laden?

@Vaeternus said:

having socialist-liberal ideals on certain things etc which make him very left to me....I don't know any righty for either of those things.

Like what? And more importantly, which of those ideas has he actually put to practice in his four years as president instead of just quipping them during election times?