Barack Obama's Character

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BatWatch

President Obama Preaches That We Should Be Our Brother's Keeper While Letting His Brother Waste Away

President Obama frequently urges U.S. citizens to expand government programs to aid the poor and downtrodden while preaching that "We are our brother's keeper," yet the multi-millionaire cannot find the time to spare some change for his impoverished half-brother who could not afford his son's medical costs.

The hypocrisy is plain, so I will not go into detail elaborating on it. Suffice to say that his actions make it clear that he is less interested in helping the poor than he is in restructuring the federal government into a powerhouse with greater control of citizens (most easily visible through the tax increases. More Money = More Control) and buying votes from the mindless millions that depend on government aid for their monthly income.

Liberals always say that conservatives do not care about the poor, but it is interesting to note that it was the conservative Dinish D'Souza who paid for President Obama's nephew's healthcare and not the leader of the free world and champion of the poor and needy, Barack Obama.

The small government view says that individuals can usually take care of themselves, but in times of need, private charities, including generous individuals, will be there to lend a hand.

The big government view says that all you have to do is give your money to Uncle Sam (or more often, take money away from someone richer than you and give it to good old Uncle), and you can forget about any personal responsibility. The government will take care of things for you.

Sure the government will take care of it. Politicians have always proven themselves generous and trustworthy.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vaeternus

@PsychoKnights said:

President Obama Preaches That We Should Be Our Brother's Keeper While Letting His Brother Waste Away

President Obama frequently urges U.S. citizens to expand government programs to aid the poor and downtrodden while preaching that "We are our brother's keeper," yet the multi-millionaire cannot find the time to spare some change for his impoverished half-brother who could not afford his son's medical costs.

The hypocrisy is plain, so I will not go into detail elaborating on it. Suffice to say that his actions make it clear that he is less interested in helping the poor than he is in restructuring the federal government into a powerhouse with greater control of citizens (most easily visible through the tax increases. More Money = More Control) and buying votes from the mindless millions that depend on government aid for their monthly income.

Liberals always say that conservatives do not care about the poor, but it is interesting to note that it was the conservative Dinish D'Souza who paid for President Obama's nephew's healthcare and not the leader of the free world and champion of the poor and needy, Barack Obama.

The small government view says that individuals can usually take care of themselves, but in times of need, private charities, including generous individuals, will be there to lend a hand.

The big government view says that all you have to do is give your money to Uncle Sam (or more often, take money away from someone richer than you and give it to good old Uncle), and you can forget about any personal responsibility. The government will take care of things for you.

Sure the government will take care of it. Politicians have always proven themselves generous and trustworthy.

While I agree with you and all the hypocrisy etc on their part, I have a feeling it'll fall on deaf ears. Personally, I think I know what to do with the money I earn MORE then the government...

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

Moral of the story: Liberals hypocrites, President Obama is trying to take control over your lives through "Big Gov" taxing you to control your money - trying to bribe the lower income classes / poor through social spending that may or may not be keeping a roof over their shoulders and food on the table to vote Democrat - making us all fat and lazy.

It's not like we have this political party dedicated to decreasing social spending to pass off a saving to the rich / corporations in taxes (who will trickle down creating work for Americans - namely why they're spending hundreds of millions in this election - Bush Tax cuts well spent on job creation I say!) that has already made it's goals clear to push their "moral values (speaking of hypocrisy)" by making them law - dictating who has the right to get married, how the federal government can step in and tell a woman "tough" luck in situations when impregnated by rape (but wait, the female body has it's own magic methods of stopping these pregnancies) or where an abortion can save their life. God forbid letting the parents make the difficult choice on their own whether or not to bring a child into this world - instead make all male panels decide women issues. Lets not even get into that pesky regulation that needs to go - as history shows regulation unnecessary - since the richer folks / corporations are too honest to !@#$ you or the world over for a dollar.

Let's not kid ourselves; those non-liberal Neo-Conservatives want Big Government to still be 'big', to spend just as much money and be just tremendously involved in your life in their own way. And given how quick they are to defend / bend over for "job creators" it's a good bet they are equally not giving much of a damn about the poor.

Who are real men behind the curtain trying to control your life? That would be the people spending millions of dollars to get you attention, to control what you read, see or hear - the men who own 'the media' and are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to pick the winner of this election.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

While I agree with you and all the hypocrisy etc on their part, I have a feeling it'll fall on deaf ears. Personally, I think I know what to do with the money I earn MORE then the government...

Long time no see MKF30; how'd the ban treat you?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

@Vaeternus said:

Long time no see MKF30; how'd the ban treat you?

Surprised it took you this long to respond to one of my posts ;) I was Ban-? Oh right...right probably a lot shorter then you think actually :) I just hardly if ever post on the Battle forums anymore, people take it too serious I've noticed.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

I read up to this point:

The answer, D’Souza posits, is because George Obama does not share Barack Obama or their father’s “anti-colonial view that blames Western colonial exploitation for the poverty and suffering of the Third World.” In fact, George Obama is, in his own societal context, a conservative:

What? That makes no sense on any conceivable level.

Just for starters, what anti-colonial views? Obama is more right wing than most Republican presidents before Bush. Hell, he's probably had more people ordered killed than Bush, including Bin Laden.

Also, are you somehow implying that anti-colonialism is bad? Because if so, you're about as despicable as human beings can get. The guy saying women can't get pregnant from rape is worse, but not by much.

So I'm seriously taking this with a grain of salt.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vaeternus

Obama is hardly right wing, at best perhaps moderate on some issues but hardly conservative.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BatWatch

@Vaeternus: Agreed about the government needing to be more responsible with the money they already have. I hope that not all ears on comicvine are deaf though.

@utotheg38: Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

As a Libertarian, I don't really want us to be giving aid to any nations. We can help them by trading, but it is not our job to prop up other nations.

At the same time, I find it really...disturbing and...egotistical for the Untied States to use foreign aid to manipulate other nations into conforming to our ideals. This is especially true when we aid so many other nations who do so many worse deeds.

To be fair though, President Obama is not the first President to use foreign aid to manipulate other nations though he might be the first to do so for gay rights.

@isaac_clarke:

I will respond substanatively to your post IF your paragraph was meant in sincerity. If it was serious, then you are saying that you agree with my points and that Obama is hypocritical and wrong, but conservatives are just as bad. If that is the case, then we can have a good conversation about things.

On the other hand, if your first paragraph was just meant as sarcasm, then I see no point in substantively addressing your points since you never substantively addressed mine. If you were just being sarcastic, you basically said, "Yeah, yeah, but look at all the bad things these guys have done!" I would be happy to talk about the faults of the right, but I'm not going to waste the time if you are the kind of person who cannot admit to faults in your own camp.

I hope you understand my reasoning and that this does not sound to snooty.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

Obama is hardly right wing, at best perhaps moderate on some issues but hardly conservative.

That's because your right wing has swung so right that by your standards conservatives from thirty years ago seem liberal.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By cyberninja

And so begins the poop flinging.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BatWatch

@AtPhantom:

What? That makes no sense on any conceivable level.

D’Souza suggests that Obama doesn’t help his brother because he doesn’t like his political ideology. What doesn’t make sense about that? It’s petty, but unless your brother is a horrible person, I can’t think of a good reason not to help him, so Obama’s intentions are certainly suspect.

Just for starters, what anti-colonial views?

Excellent question. Why didn’t you look it up before objecting to it and ceasing your reading? Without doing any research, I would guess that D’Souza is referring to being against the British culture which was spread across the world during England’s colonial days. However, British colonialism brought a great deal of things to the world ranging from an American style legislature to imperialism. It is difficult to know what D’Souza means.

After doing a little research, I have found that colonialism basically means empire building. Perhaps that is what D’Souza means, but it seems unlikely since nobody in the United States really advocates that sort of thing these days. Still, it is possible.

Also, the article clearly explains the views that George Obama does not share with the President directly after the bit about “anti-colonialism.” I’m not sure why he chose that term, but it would seem that is what D’Souza means.

Obama is more right wing than most Republican presidents before Bush.

(laughs) Define right wing for me. This should be good.

Hell, he's probably had more people ordered killed than Bush, including Bin Laden.

If you are saying that conservatism equals killing people, then I would like to point out a little known political figure known as Joseph Stalin. Perhaps you should do some research on him.

Also, are you somehow implying that anti-colonialism is bad? Because if so, you're about as despicable as human beings can get.

You do realize that I didn’t write the linked article, right?

The guy saying women can't get pregnant from rape is worse, but not by much.

Oh God! You’re one of those guys who just accepts everything the left tells you, aren’t you? Look, rape dude (I don’t feel like googling his name) made a serious fubar, but his claim was not baseless. In the seventies, scientific studies seemed to show that victims of rape got pregnant less than women who had sex via regular means. Those studies have since been found to be false, but they were taught as fact at a time. Rape dude clearly made an error in judgment by voicing this stupid, outdated claim, but he isn’t evil for quoting old information.

So I'm seriously taking this with a grain of salt.

And a swig of Kool-Aid it appears.

Regardless, you completely ignored the important implications of the article. President Obama is a hypocrite.

@cyberninja:

(grins) I have no problem with poop slinging. The important part is whether or not the poop is accurate. If it is, then it deserves to be flung. If it is not, well then it is just s***.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By _Zombie_

Still not a bigger idiot than Romney.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BatWatch

@ZombieBigfoot said:

It is not an issue of intelligence, but an issue of moral integrity.

I'm no expert in Romney, but I have not seen anything that makes me think he is an idiot. Can you back up your claim that Romney is stupid?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke

@PsychoKnights said:

I'm no expert in Romney, but I have not seen anything that makes me think he is an idiot. Can you back up your claim that Romney is stupid?

There was his trip outside the country, where he found a way to create some sort of controversy everywhere he went. Or this constant streamline of video clips where Govenor Romney contradicts Presidential Candidate Romney - or ads where he essentially condemns the President for the same thing Romney was preaching not even a year ago.

So far consistently Romney's worst enemy this election is himself.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By InnerVenom123

@PsychoKnights said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

He picked Paul Ryan for VP.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AtPhantom

@PsychoKnights said:

D’Souza suggests that Obama doesn’t help his brother because he doesn’t like his political ideology. What doesn’t make sense about that? It’s petty, but unless your brother is a horrible person, I can’t think of a good reason not to help him, so Obama’s intentions are certainly suspect.

I am well aware what D-Souza says. It's D'souza's framing of anti-colonialism that makes no sense. As I said bellow.

@PsychoKnights said:

Excellent question. Why didn’t you look it up before objecting to it and ceasing your reading? Without doing any research, I would guess that D’Souza is referring to being against the British culture which was spread across the world during England’s colonial days. However, British colonialism brought a great deal of things to the world ranging from an American style legislature to imperialism. It is difficult to know what D’Souza means.

After doing a little research, I have found that colonialism basically means empire building. Perhaps that is what D’Souza means, but it seems unlikely since nobody in the United States really advocates that sort of thing these days. Still, it is possible.

Also, the article clearly explains the views that George Obama does not share with the President directly after the bit about “anti-colonialism.” I’m not sure why he chose that term, but it would seem that is what D’Souza means.

Reading comprehension much? I know perfectly well what colonialism and anti-colonialism means, and no, it doesn't mean empire building, though it carries a similar connotation. I asked what anti-colonial views does Obama have? And the answer is basically none. D'Souza is pulling that out of nowhere because Obama has done nothing to limit or diminish US' power in the world.

@PsychoKnights said:

(laughs) Define right wing for me. This should be good.

You are aware that republican presidents actually have a history of raising taxes (Reagan), expanding healthcare (Nixon) and diminishing the military (Eisenhower)? All things modern day conservatives shun from, and things even Obama isn't exactly hurrying to achieve.

@PsychoKnights said:

If you are saying that conservatism equals killing people, then I would like to point out a little known political figure known as Joseph Stalin. Perhaps you should do some research on him.

By which I mostly meant he is willing to strike out against enemies of his country, and not sit back and watch its influence crumble, you know anti-colonial style. But hey, thanks for not going full Godwin at least.

@PsychoKnights said:

You do realize that I didn’t write the linked article, right?

I never say you did? I mean, perhaps my framing was a bit poor, but I figured it was clear, once I quote a piece of the article, that I was talking to the actual guy who wrote that.

@PsychoKnights said:

Oh God! You’re one of those guys who just accepts everything the left tells you, aren’t you? Look, rape dude (I don’t feel like googling his name) made a serious fubar, but his claim was not baseless. In the seventies, scientific studies seemed to show that victims of rape got pregnant less women who had sex via regular means. Those studies have since been found to be false, but they were taught as fact at a time. Rape dude clearly made an error in judgment by voicing this stupid, outdated claim, but he isn’t evil for quoting old information.

The rape dude who made a serious fubar (Todd Akin for reference) is a United States elected representative pushing for a law that would dictate what is perhaps the most ethically controversial subject in the US today. He doesn't get to have information forty years out of date.

@PsychoKnights said:

Regardless, you completely ignored the important implications of the article. President Obama is a hypocrite.

No, I'm inclining to completely ignore the whole article because the way it is framed makes no damn sense. But hey, 30 seconds on Google gave me this:

Barack Obama Sr. died in a car accident when George was just 6 months old. And like his half-brother, George hardly knew his father. George was his father's last child and had not been aware of his famous half-brother.

Link

They didn't have a clue about each other until a few years ago, and they've likely met only once in their lives. At this point I'm more willing to believe the brother didn't even try to call Obama for help because Obama, to him, is a total stranger. So, you know, grain of salt and all.

EDIT: forgot the link.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BatWatch

@isaac_clarke:

There was his trip outside the country, where he found a way to create some sort of controversy everywhere he went.

Can you give me specifics? I heard that he was making a lot of gaffs, but I did not actually hear any specifics.

Or this constant streamline of video clips where Govenor Romney contradicts Presidential Candidate Romney.

He claims he has had a change of heart on many issues, though I myself am skeptical. At best, he has grown a lot over the past decade. At worse, he is a two-faced hypocrite. Still, that doesn’t make him stupid.

- or ads where he essentially condemns the President for the same thing Romney was preaching not even a year ago.

I don’t know of him condemning anything he supported a year ago. Can you give me a specific example.

Perhaps, but nothing except perhaps the international gaffes indicate stupidity.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Meh... at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. Both Romney and Obama are both horrible for this country so I don't see the point of voting or picking a side.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

Surprised it took you this long to respond to one of my posts ;) I was Ban-? Oh right...right probably a lot shorter then you think actually :) I just hardly if ever post on the Battle forums anymore, people take it too serious I've noticed.

That's partly because I only post sparingly these days and generally avoid these 'type' of threads that are more or less bait for the same 2 - 4 people. They tend to be entirely pointless - though slightly better after your departure for a while. Short? Shame, I figured with your MKF30 and Zaterra (sorry about that, must have slipped my lips when I saw you post a day later on it) accounts banned it would slow you down slightly - not just prompt the creation of another account.

Not at all surprising given the last time you went to 'debate' in Ermac vs PF Jean Grey.

@PsychoKnights said:

@isaac_clarke:

There was his trip outside the country, where he found a way to create some sort of controversy everywhere he went.

Can you give me specifics? I heard that he was making a lot of gaffs, but I did not actually hear any specifics.

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/31/157637454/controversy-followed-romney-on-overseas-trip - In the matter of days he has England and Palestine both angry and offended by his comments.

Or this constant streamline of video clips where Govenor Romney contradicts Presidential Candidate Romney.
He claims he has had a change of heart on many issues, though I myself am skeptical. At best, he has grown a lot over the past decade. At worse, he is a two-faced hypocrite. Still, that doesn’t make him stupid.

The complete reversal in stances on issues part of what I was referring to. The Romney of 1994 is more or less fighting his future counterpart.

- or ads where he essentially condemns the President for the same thing Romney was preaching not even a year ago.
I don’t know of him condemning anything he supported a year ago. Can you give me a specific example.
Perhaps, but nothing except perhaps the international gaffes indicate stupidity.

It really doesn't end with gaffes - but honestly I don't have much interest in continuing pointing out how Romney makes a fool out of himself.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By _Zombie_

@PsychoKnights said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

I'd rather have a moderately intelligent president with loose morals than an idiotic president who has done nothing to indicate that he's got a high moral standard. At least Obama is consistent on most of his beliefs.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatWatch

@AtPhantom:

I am well aware what D-Souza says. It's D'souza's framing of anti-colonialism that makes no sense. As I said bellow.

Ah. Okay.

Reading comprehension much? I know perfectly well what colonialism and anti-colonialism means, and no, it doesn't mean empire building, though it carries a similar connotation. I asked what anti-colonial viewsdoes Obama have? And the answer is basically none. D'Souza is pulling that out of nowhere because Obama has done nothing to limit or diminish US' power in the world.

My apologies. I thought you said, “What are anti-colonial views?” I should have read more carefully.

I’m not completely clear on what anti-colonial means myself. The brief study I made of it an hour or so ago seemed to associate it with empire building, but you say that is not the case. I don’t particularly care since this is all rather irrelevant to the point of the article.

If being anti-colonial means diminishing U.S. power, then you could say he has diminished U.S. power by shrinking the military and pulling out of Iraq, but again, I don’t particularly feel like quibbling on this issue.

You are aware that republican presidents actually have a history of raising taxes (Reagan), expanding healthcare (Nixon) and diminishing the military (Eisenhower)? All things modern day conservatives shun from, and things even Obama isn't exactly hurrying to achieve.

(laughs) I was right. That was amusing. Now, I’m thinking you are either a liberal apologist or someone who just googled the information and pasted it here. Either way, this whole comment was pretty ridiculous. You have found the exceptions to conservatism and are portraying them as the rule. You know perfectly well, if you know anything about politics, that the Republican party has never had a platform of raising taxes, expanding healthcare, and diminishing the military.

As long as you brought it up though, let’s look at the specific examples you cited. Did Reagan raise taxes? Absolutely. Did Nixon expand healthcare? Yes, but why would we ever look to Nixon as an example? Then we get to the really good one. (laughs) You have to go all the way back to Eisenhower to give an example of a Republican who reduced the military? No s*** Sherlock! He took office right after World War II. (chuckles)

As I’ve already said, you state the exceptions not the rule.

By which I mostly meant he is willing to strike out against enemies of his country, and not sit back and watch its influence crumble, you knowanti-colonialstyle. But hey, thanks for not going full Godwin at least.

Wow. If being anti-colonial means letting your power diminish, I would be proud to call myself colonial. Regardless, the amount of killing you are willing to do has nothing to do with conservatism.

I’m guessing full-fledged liberal apologist considering the Godwin reference.

I never say you did? I mean, perhaps my framing was a bit poor, but I figured it was clear,once I quote a piece of the article, that I was talking to the actual guy who wrote that.

When you write a “you” to me, I assume you mean me.

The rape dude who made a serious fubar (Todd Akin for reference) is a United States elected representative pushing for a law that would dictate what is perhaps the most ethically controversial subject in the US today. He doesn’t get to have informationforty years out of date.

Let’s not get off topic. You said the guy was evil for his mistake which is what I found objectionable. I get the feeling that you, like many liberals, like thinking of any conservative as evil because it is easier to dismiss people that way. It takes more effort to actually listen to what they say and respond. Regarding Akin being evil, he is not, and your statement was wrong and inflammatory.

Which ethical issue? Are you talking about his anti-abortion stance?

Look, if you want to say that Akin is not informed enough to be a congressman, that’s a fair opinion, but it does not make him evil nor does it make him necessarily wrong on his views.

No, I'm inclining to completely ignore the whole article because the way it is framed makes no damn sense.

You took one word, made a mountain out of a molehill, and ignored all the relevant points of the article dismissing the entire thing because of one opinion voiced in said article. That would be like reading an article about the abortion debate which cites Akin’s mistake and declaring that there is no abortion debate because Akin’s statement made no sense.

But hey, 30 seconds on Google gave me this:

They didn't have a clue about each other until a few years ago, and they've likely met only once in their lives. At this point I'm more willing to believe the brother didn't even try to call Obama for help because Obama, to him,is a total stranger. So, you know, grain of salt and all.

This excuses him somehow? How much time does it take to help a brother in need? It would be one thing if Barack were struggling to make ends meet, but again, he is a multi-millionaire, and his brother lives in a poor country where it would take little money to set him up comfortably. It certainly appears that George Obama would be more than happy to get help from anyone, yet Barack has made no effort to aid his brother.

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

My view is that they are both taking us to the road to Hell, but President Obama is taking us there on a much faster train. Romney appears to be the lesser of two evils though I still don't know if I can vote for him. I very well might go Libertarian again.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vaeternus

@AtPhantom said:

Actually, it's not my "my standards" it's by actual fact. No righty or Republican for that matter agrees or supports what Obama is doing or his policies(hell even his fellow democrats don't agree)

Anyone who thinks Obama is really "right wing" is either off their horse or just not familiar with politics at heart. I don't even mean that as any kind of insult, just the truth. How is Obama right? lol. If anything, on the contrary Obama is so far left he makes JFK very conservative if anything.

@isaac_clarke said:

You know what's funny, last few times I posted in battle topics majority agree with me(go figure) except the same users who were arguing with me in that old topic(shocker which narrows down to like 2 people) I feel the same way concerning certain "battle" topics, made by the same people who troll on purpose or simply hate outside comic characters. Yeah...those people. Slow me down? lol even though I felt others should have been punished as well, for that particular incident one of those same people still tries to bait me and others who are actually knowledgable with those kinds of topics or I should say gaming characters, so it's handled differently now plus I think that one person sees it fails and gets called out on it by others who notice. Thanks to CV's rules, it's really not that hard. Besides, the Zaterra account I had only used since my friend never used it since I made that for him while back. This name has existed for a while. I'm sure there's people on here who have 10 names that you don't even know are the same person.

Political posts on here? pftt that's easy, The left outnumbers the right on here by far, but I do believe some people have opened their eyes on Obama while some of his fans still see him as Mr. flawless. A quote I enjoy to sum it up, "The more things change, the more they stay the same"

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

@NlGHTCRAWLER said: @PsychoKnights:

Meh... at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. Both Romney and Obama are both horrible for this country so I don't see the point of voting or picking a side.

QFT. On the Republican side you have the Devil. On the Democrat side you have Satan. Take your pick. Do what you can to take care of you and your family. Stop relying on any one or any government to help you out. No matter who is president, i'm going to make sure I take care of me and mine.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

Actually, it's not my "my standards" it's by actual fact.

Not to question the legitimacy behind your argument; since when has "actual fact" been the center point of any of your arguments? I'm mostly recalling either gut-feelings, personal preference, something out of context (from years ago) or a vague reference to something.

No righty or Republican for that matter agrees or supports what Obama is doing or his policies(hell even his fellow democrats don't agree)

Let me guess: The Obama Budget plan? You know that one pushed forward by Senator Jeff Sessions (Republican: Alabama) - with intent to create a talking point for this election? Yeah, Democrats are not going to vote for that "Obama" budget in name only and that's why it was pushed forward by Sen. Jeff.

Anyone who thinks Obama is really "right wing" is either off their horse or just not familiar with politics at heart. I don't even mean that as any kind of insult, just the truth. How is Obama right? lol.

You know Obamacare? It's roots are in the Heritage Foundation and the 1993 Senate GOP plan.

Has Obama raised taxes? Did he at least end the Bush tax-cuts? How about ending those 'conflicts' the US is involved with?

None of the above. (Tax wise - arguably four times, but not in the sense your'll vaguely argue) The US is now using drones to blast away potential threats in the middle east, as people continue fighting and dying in the Middle East. How about holding anyone accountable for past mistakes? People wanted President Bush and Vice-President Cheney put on trial for War-Crimes - didn't happen.

So how again is our Super-Duper-Communist-Socialist-Chrisitan Hating-Muslim-NonUSBorn-PresidentKenyanInChief-President Obama so far right he makes Kennedy look like a hard-right-conservative? (Though conservapedia insists this is the case regardless)

Under the same notion that President Obama is held as this super-duper-hard-left-President, the Conservative Second Coming of Jesus (President Reagan) looks like a hippie. He'd be chastised by the same party that praises him so under these same standards.

If anything, on the contrary Obama is so far left he makes JFK very conservative if anything.

This is mainly the mind-set people look at in your posts and think your so far-right you don't know what "left" is. Not too long ago you were thoroughly convinced that President Obama was Muslim and argued how it was true for Pete's sake.

You know what's funny, last few times I posted in battle topics majority agree with me(go figure) except the same users who were arguing with me in that old topic(shocker which narrows down to like 2 people) I feel the same way concerning certain "battle" topics, made by the same people who troll on purpose or simply hate outside comic characters. Yeah...those people.

Another vague reference: Regardless, the majority as you so rightfully have argued can be wrong or you might have been right - with absolutely no context to this mention I couldn't argue either way. Though if I had to bet money you probably didn't even put up an actual argument.

Slow me down? lol even though I felt others should have been punished as well, for that particular incident one of those same people still tries to bait me and others who are actually knowledgable with those kinds of topics or I should say gaming characters, so it's handled differently now plus I think that one person sees it fails and gets called out on it by others who notice. Thanks to CV's rules, it's really not that hard. Besides, the Zaterra account I had only used since my friend never used it since I made that for him while back. This name has existed for a while. I'm sure there's people on here who have 10 names that you don't even know are the same person.

You were the central figure in said argument. The mods did however somewhat agreed that you were not the only person guilty of something, the problem was they left the others with a warning and you with a ban.

Political posts on here? pftt that's easy, The left outnumbers the right on here by far,

I blame the education system for providing people with critical thinking skills. Though everything looks socialist from Palin's porch, well that or like the country of Russia.

but I do believe some people have opened their eyes on Obama while some of his fans still see him as Mr. flawless. A quote I enjoy to sum it up, "The more things change, the more they stay the same

Opened their eyes? Mr Flawless? Who are these 'some' people?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom

@PsychoKnights said:

My apologies. I thought you said, “What are anti-colonial views?” I should have read more carefully.

I’m not completely clear on what anti-colonial means myself. The brief study I made of it an hour or so ago seemed to associate it with empire building, but you say that is not the case. I don’t particularly care since this is all rather irrelevant to the point of the article.

If being anti-colonial means diminishing U.S. power, then you could say he has diminished U.S. power by shrinking the military and pulling out of Iraq, but again, I don’t particularly feel like quibbling on this issue.

Anti-Colonialism basically means you oppose the west's further exploitation of their world countries (Which has its roots in the European colonialism in the 16th century). Colonialism isn't strictly empire building because you're not necessarily building an empire, you're just siphoning resources. Invasion of Iraq is a textbook example of neo-colonialism, a country invaded solely for the purpose of easier control and exploitation of its oil.

Anti-colonialism is a great ideal to have but is often unworkable in practice because, well, no country wants to actually give up any advantage it has, even if that advantage comes by keeping other countries in the dirt.

In that sense Obama is by means anti-colonial. Yes, he pulled out of Iraq, but he didn't do it out of some grand ideal, he did it because Iraw was costing money and lives, because it went pass the point US troops could do any meaningful work there, and it was the sensible thing to do. Any other reasonable president would have done the same.

@PsychoKnights said:

(laughs) I was right. That was amusing. Now, I’m thinking you are either a liberal apologist or someone who just googled the information and pasted it here. Either way, this whole comment was pretty ridiculous. You have found the exceptions to conservatism and are portraying them as the rule. You know perfectly well, if you know anything about politics, that the Republican party has never had a platform of raising taxes, expanding healthcare, and diminishing the military.

As long as you brought it up though, let’s look at the specific examples you cited. Did Reagan raise taxes? Absolutely. Did Nixon expand healthcare? Yes, but why would we ever look to Nixon as an example? Then we get to the really good one. (laughs) You have to go all the way back to Eisenhower to give an example of a Republican who reduced the military? No s*** Sherlock! He took office right after World War II. (chuckles)

As I’ve already said, you state the exceptions not the rule.

And? You remember I said presidents, not Republicans as a whole. Regardless of their party goals, past presidents were willing to compromise (That oh so central skill in politics) and push for even liberal policies they recognized as being good ideas. Sticking to your ideals, right or wrong, is one of the measures of how radical a political party is.

Also, liberal apologist? Seriously?

@PsychoKnights said:

Wow. If being anti-colonial means letting your power diminish, I would be proud to call myself colonial. Regardless, the amount of killing you are willing to do has nothing to do with conservatism.

I’m guessing full-fledged liberal apologist considering the Godwin reference.

Hey, you're the one who invoke Stalin for no reason whatsoever. You also missed my point that Obama isn't a high and mighty anti-colonial idealist, but rather pragmatical in his policies. He's also willing to compromise.

@PsychoKnights said:

When you write a “you” to me, I assume you mean me.

I didn't say 'you' to you though. Apologies if it seemed that way.

@PsychoKnights said:

Let’s not get off topic. You said the guy was evil for his mistake which is what I found objectionable. I get the feeling that you, like many liberals, like thinking of any conservative as evil because it is easier to dismiss people that way. It takes more effort to actually listen to what they say and respond. Regarding Akin being evil, he is not, and your statement was wrong and inflammatory.

Which ethical issue? Are you talking about his anti-abortion stance?

Look, if you want to say that Akin is not informed enough to be a congressman, that’s a fair opinion, but it does not make him evil nor does it make him necessarily wrong on his views.

Yes I'm talking about the anti-abortion stance. And yes I think the guy is evil. Even if he lived in a cave on Mars for the past four decades and so missed the 'latest' breakthroughs in biology that even elementary kids know, the very fact that he brought it up is insulting because it marginalizes the women that do get pregnant from rape. He's basically saying that that doesn't happen very often so we don't have to worry about those it happens to, which is still blatantly misogynist.

@PsychoKnights said:

You took one word, made a mountain out of a molehill, and ignored all the relevant points of the article dismissing the entire thing because of one opinion voiced in said article. That would be like reading an article about the abortion debate which cites Akin’s mistake and declaring that there is no abortion debate because Akin’s statement made no sense.

I took the central point of the article and declared that it makes no sense. So if that's not true, I like to be critical and discover what else is true.

And look, some more google:

Now, the shy but bright Mr Obama said, "I want to work hard and get myself to somewhere more comfortable".

He will not be calling on his famous brother for help, however.

"We have only met twice, once when I was five or six, and again in 2006," he said. " I cannot say that we are close, he probably does not even think about me. I am not going to start pestering him, I don't want to look to him for help, I want to achieve things for myself.

"I don't even tell people that I am related to Barack Obama, I don't want people here to be harassing me because they think I have money or influence. I have nothing like that, I am a person who likes to live quietly.

Also:

But reports surfaced in the past few days, springing from an Italian Vanity Fair article saying George Obama is living in a shack and "earning less than a dollar a day."

The reports left him angry.

"I was brought up well. I live well even now," he said. "The magazines, they have exaggerated everything.

"I think I kind of like it here. There are some challenges, but maybe it is just like where you come from, there are the same challenges," Obama said.

No, don't get me wrong, if it were true, it would be pretty inexcusable, but George Obama quite apparently doesn't want help from his brother. And who can blame him, he met him twice in his life. He probably knows the guy who wrote the article far better than Obama, so it wouldn't be a surprise that he talked to him first.

EDIT:

@Vaeternus said:

Actually, it's not my "my standards" it's by actual fact. No righty or Republican for that matter agrees or supports what Obama is doing or his policies(hell even his fellow democrats don't agree)

Anyone who thinks Obama is really "right wing" is either off their horse or just not familiar with politics at heart. I don't even mean that as any kind of insult, just the truth. How is Obama right? lol. If anything, on the contrary Obama is so far left he makes JFK very conservative if anything.

There are no facts. Right and left wing are determined solely by popular consensus. So yeah, it is solely your standards.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JonSmith

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By armylife1124

@isaac_clarke said:

Moral of the story: Liberals hypocrites, President Obama is trying to take control over your lives through "Big Gov" taxing you to control your money - trying to bribe the lower income classes / poor through social spending that may or may not be keeping a roof over their shoulders and food on the table to vote Democrat - making us all fat and lazy.

It's not like we have this political party dedicated to decreasing social spending to pass off a saving to the rich / corporations in taxes (who will trickle down creating work for Americans - namely why they're spending hundreds of millions in this election - Bush Tax cuts well spent on job creation I say!) that has already made it's goals clear to push their "moral values (speaking of hypocrisy)" by making them law - dictating who has the right to get married, how the federal government can step in and tell a woman "tough" luck in situations when impregnated by rape (but wait, the female body has it's own magic methods of stopping these pregnancies) or where an abortion can save their life. God forbid letting the parents make the difficult choice on their own whether or not to bring a child into this world - instead make all male panels decide women issues. Lets not even get into that pesky regulation that needs to go - as history shows regulation unnecessary - since the richer folks / corporations are too honest to !@#$ you or the world over for a dollar.

Let's not kid ourselves; those non-liberal Neo-Conservatives want Big Government to still be 'big', to spend just as much money and be just tremendously involved in your life in their own way. And given how quick they are to defend / bend over for "job creators" it's a good bet they are equally not giving much of a damn about the poor.

Who are real men behind the curtain trying to control your life? That would be the people spending millions of dollars to get you attention, to control what you read, see or hear - the men who own 'the media' and are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to pick the winner of this election.

You must have read a Michael Savage book?...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vaeternus

@AtPhantom, I think you mean by YOUR consensus..otherwise, I see no similarities. Obama has displayed NOTHING to convince me or most people who know anything about politics to hint that he's a "conservative or righty" hardly, I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sadly mistaken. Nothing to do with "my standards" it's just facts of both parties, period. Obama isn't a Republican, not even close...that's why every single Rep disagrees with him much less some Democrats even..so some would tell you he's not even a mainstream Democrat. He's extremely liberal and out there as far as I'm concerned.

@isaac_clarke said:

Again, so obvious to say "Obama is the same as a Republican" makes no sense. What direct proof backs such a claim? Nothing. Then why if I may are all of them opposed to him as well as people in his own party such as Bill Clinton, Hillary and more recently Caronline Kennedy even seeing thru his lies...uh, the GOP of 93 wasn't the "exact" same idea as Obamacare...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-obama-book-shocker-kennedys-and-obamas-at-war-caroline-considers-obama-a-liar/

lol, so you think ending TAX cuts is a good thing? You enjoy having less money in your own pocket, you think the government can do a far superior job with your money then you huh? Ending a war, opinion I suppose but if you're referring to pulling out the the troops I'm pretty sure Obama lied about and didn't pull anyone out immediately, how long did it take him to do so. Oh wait, this year to officially do so. I can say the same thing about you not knowing anything about the right, having these odd concepts about them being responsible for "Obamacare" and how he's similar? right...good luck with that theory. Oh, btw I merely pointed out Obama's history concerning his parents religions or what they practiced. I really don't care what he is or what he believes in.

Well, being as how you admitted you don't know you can't really judge now can you concerning the battle forums? I put up logical arguments, others such as nick among others, just insult or try to bait. That's why a few mods had to warn them again within the past few weeks in a certain topic. And that didn't even regard me directly. I was merely chiming in on an MK topic with other people, he comes out of nowhere and insults, baits me and is told to stop. Simple really. But for the rest of your post, I'd probably do the same if I didn't know much about a character or topic. Concerning the ban thing, I know all about it I was still able to log into my account and read that entire im just not respond. But as I said earlier, ultimately it matters not and as you can see people still get threads closed, flame etc with or without me, it's just how battle topics are.

lol Still bringing up Palin still? I'm convinced you have a hard on for her. Because she's relevant here how exactly? Wasn't aware she was running. I mean if you want to bring up past people, I guess Carter was the last crazy democrat prior to Obama...but seriously lol You see, here's the facts and simple truth concerning that quote.

The Truth:

Palin had said, "you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" implying you could see Russia from a certain point in Alaska. That's what she said and the truth.

The media's translation:

Now, the liberal media's translation and others who just assume things such as Tina Fey's impersonation was this "You can see Russia from my house hehe" again, never said that. I don't think she sees all opposing conservatives as "socialists" just Obama's policies or some of them, it's not like she's accusing every democrat of practicing such.

I will agree with you though on one thing, the education these days is a joke especially when it's sided with the media. The answer to your last question you really don't know?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus said:

@AtPhantom, I think you mean by YOUR consensus..otherwise, I see no similarities. Obama has displayed NOTHING to convince me or most people who know anything about politics to hint that he's a "conservative or righty" hardly, I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sadly mistaken. Nothing to do with "my standards" it's just facts of both parties, period. Obama isn't a Republican, not even close...that's why every single Rep disagrees with him much less some Democrats even..so some would tell you he's not even a mainstream Democrat. He's extremely liberal and out there as far as I'm concerned.

You don't know what the word consensus means, do you?

Taken from here:

The Democratic incumbent has surrounded himself with conservative advisors and key figures — many from previous administrations, and an unprecedented number from the Trilateral Commission. He also appointed a former Monsanto executive as Senior Advisor to the FDA. He has extended Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, presided over a spiralling rich-poor gap and sacrificed further American jobs with recent free trade deals. Trade union rights have also eroded under his watch. He has expanded Bush defence spending, droned civilians, failed to close Guantanamo, supported the NDAA which effectively legalises martial law, allowed drilling and adopted a soft-touch position towards the banks that is to the right of European Conservative leaders. Taking office during the financial meltdown, Obama appointed its principle architects to top economic positions. We list these because many of Obama's detractors absurdly portray him as either a radical liberal or a socialist, while his apologists, equally absurdly, continue to view him as a well-intentioned progressive, tragically thwarted by overwhelming pressures. 2008's yes-we-can chanters, dazzled by pigment rather than policy detail, forgot to ask can what? Between 1998 and the last election, Obama amassed $37.6million from the financial services industry, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. While 2008 presidential candidate Obama appeared to champion universal health care, his first choice for Secretary of Health was a man who had spent years lobbying on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry against that very concept. Hey! You don't promise a successful pub, and then appoint the Salvation Army to run it. This time around, the honey-tongued President makes populist references to economic justice, while simultaneously appointing as his new Chief of Staff a former Citigroup executive concerned with hedge funds that bet on the housing market to collapse. Obama poses something of a challenge to The Political Compass, because he's a man of so few fixed principles.

They have a nice little chart too:

Compare that to the 2008 election:

Obama's policies have put him as right as John McCain.

Now compare that to the 2010 UK general election:

And you're telling me he's extremely liberal? Give me a break.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vaeternus

Yes, I'm well aware of the word consensus. Thanks.

Yes, he is extremely liberal...who made up that chart exactly? And surrounds himself with what? lol you're acting as if he's working with McCain, Rudy, Hillary etc, etc. Hardly.

That chart is irrelevant and probably done by some wacky conspiracy theory person who thinks Obama is a closet Republican or something. I can tell you that's false because for one, no Republican in their right mind would do what he's done.

Obama's policies are similar to socialism and extremely liberal yes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/01/22/is-president-obama-truly-a-socialist/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-ripping-republicans-obama-tells-las-vegas-crowd-dont-boo-vote/2012/08/22/e166c1fe-ec81-11e1-9ddc-340d5efb1e9c_story.html

Now these videos posted, are not posted for the sole purpose of me thinking Obama is a socialist, but rather to prove that what he's for is hardly what any Republican or Conservative would do.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PowerHerc

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Yes.

WE the PEOPLE need a more options instead of the the same two parties running wild, to our detriment, with their own agendas every time they attain dominance.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom

@Vaeternus: Man, I'm not even going to entertain the idea that Obama is a marxist. That's just ridiculous. I went through your links and they don't really matter because regardless of his rhetoric, as my links states, there's a considerable difference between what he says and how he acts.

And no, Political Compass is rather well respected site with little or no bias. They just took his actions, analyzed them, and compared them to other social and economic policies.

Also, conspiracy theory that Obama is a closet Republican? Seriously?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

I think you mean by YOUR consensus..otherwise, I see no similarities. Obama has displayed NOTHING to convince me or most people who know anything about politics to hint that he's a "conservative or righty" hardly, I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sadly mistaken. Nothing to do with "my standards" it's just facts of both parties, period. Obama isn't a Republican, not even close...that's why every single Rep disagrees with him much less some Democrats even..so some would tell you he's not even a mainstream Democrat. He's extremely liberal and out there as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not entirely sure you understood what he wrote.

Again, so obvious to say "Obama is the same as a Republican" makes no sense. What direct proof backs such a claim? Nothing. Then why if I may are all of them opposed to him as well as people in his own party such as Bill Clinton, Hillary and more recently Caronline Kennedy even seeing thru his lies...uh, the GOP of 93 wasn't the "exact" same idea as Obamacare...

Scratch that I'm not even sure you know what I wrote. Either you're just making quotes up at this point to string along your straw man argument or you had absolutely no concept of what I even wrote.

lol, so you think ending TAX cuts is a good thing? You enjoy having less money in your own pocket, you think the government can do a far superior job with your money then you huh? Ending a war, opinion I suppose but if you're referring to pulling out the the troops I'm pretty sure Obama lied about and didn't pull anyone out immediately, how long did it take him to do so. Oh wait, this year to officially do so. I can say the same thing about you not knowing anything about the right, having these odd concepts about them being responsible for "Obamacare" and how he's similar? right...good luck with that theory. Oh, btw I merely pointed out Obama's history concerning his parents religions or what they practiced. I really don't care what he is or what he believes in.

Now I remember how it feels to argue with someone that comes off mentally deficient. Firstly, I was poking a whole into the mantra of your argument of how super-liberal-left-wing-extreme- the President is, using the conservative view point that liberal politicians want to tax them into oblivion. Secondly, they never should have been put in place to begin with; you don't go to war and cut taxes - it's nonsensical budget wise. Honestly if the President was again this radical left-wing monstrosity of a politician, he with his colleges would have just allowed the Bush-Tax-Cuts to expire. Instead he wanted to continue those same tax cuts for the majority of Americans, allowing it only to expire for top income earns, which of course turned into class war-fare on job creators by forcing them to pay the same amount in taxes they used to.

It doesn't have anything to do with any belief that the government knows how to spend someone's money better than they do (though this thought isn't too far off to an extent given the money being thrown around to buy this election). Again "ending a(the) war" or as I called it 'conflicts' outside the states the US is involved in would have been the liberal thing to do according to the popular perceptions of what it is to be liberal and conservative. If you read at all what I said I didn't say anything about him ending anything - I said the opposite.

No you adamantly were telling me he was Muslim. Honestly what leg do you have to stand on? Your youtube channel doesn't help you out in any argument that you have any measure of moderation in you; at least not in your current persona.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL59EF7B9DF10CFBA5

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB28B52DFF84F7E2C

Comicvine: http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/mkf30/forums/?page=332

Off-Topic » "Barack Obama is a Racist...."-Glenn Beck

Obama is muslim btw, he's mixed of ethnicity but he already admitted he's Muslim(whether he goes nuts practicing it who knows...) but I don't recall him having a Christmas Tree in the White House on his behalf...;)
And as for him being born in this country, supposedly that was already covered but I did find the fact that he was reluctant to show his birth certificate to anyone a little suspicious...hope for his sake that's not the case.

Posted 2 years, 4 months ago

Google is not you friend.

Well, being as how you admitted you don't know you can't really judge now can you concerning the battle forums? I put up logical arguments, others such as nick among others, just insult or try to bait. That's why a few mods had to warn them again within the past few weeks in a certain topic. And that didn't even regard me directly. I was merely chiming in on an MK topic with other people, he comes out of nowhere and insults, baits me and is told to stop. Simple really. But for the rest of your post, I'd probably do the same if I didn't know much about a character or topic. Concerning the ban thing, I know all about it I was still able to log into my account and read that entire im just not respond. But as I said earlier, ultimately it matters now and as you can see people still get threads closed, flame etc with or without me, it's just how battle topics are.

I'd personally love to see one of those 'logical' arguments - since I have to see you make one the last 2-3 years we've been chatting on or off the battle-forums.

lol Still bringing up Palin still? I'm convinced you have a hard on for her. Because she's relevant here how exactly? Wasn't aware she was running. I mean if you want to bring up past people, I guess Carter was the last crazy democrat prior to Obama...but seriously lol You see, here's the facts and simple truth concerning that quote.

I guess you missed the joke and your confusing a "hard on for her" as reference the poster-girl for modern day conservative crazies. President Carter was what now?

The Truth:
Palin had said, "you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" implying you could see Russia from a certain point in Alaska. That's what she said and the truth.

You completely missed the point of why people made fun of that comment. Listen to the actual question and then her completely nonsensical answer.

When asked to make sense of how the proximity of Alaska to Russia provides her with foreign policy experience - it was a disaster.

It wasn't the big spooky Liberal Media that made a fool of her, it was her. Referencing this small place with a 150 people living on it(not directly mind you), that you've never been to, that can see Russia from Alaska isn't exactly the best argument for foreign policy experience.

The media's translation:
Now, the liberal media's translation and others who just assume things such as Tina Fey's impersonation was this "You can see Russia from my house hehe" again, never said that. I don't think she sees all opposing conservatives as "socialists" just Obama's policies or some of them, it's not like she's accusing every democrat of practicing such.

I think you meant Democrats there and again, the pun made went right over you head.

I will agree with you though on one thing, the education these days is a joke especially when it's sided with the media. The answer to your last question you really don't know?

Yes I completely agree; critical thinking skills are a liberal plague on our young children. It is awful that facts tend to have a liberal bias.

Deflection! Answer my last question with another question that doesn't answer my last question. Bravo.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

Oh I assure you I understood perfectly, I'm not sure you understand me however. So, is that what you call opposing views you don't approve of? "Straw-mans argument"? Great counter case I must say :P

Ahh, back to the petty insults I see. Typical liberal behavior for lack there of a better argument. I'm not mentally deficient, but it's apparently you're either not reading much less comprehending a word I'm saying. tsk tsk tsk, thank you for reminding me why I stopped wasting my time on you long ago. Yes I said he was mixed in that statement as well because his background says such, never said Obama was 100% muslim or 100% christian though, I said in another topic or another post I felt he was partially at least which would make him Muslim due to his father's beliefs/heritage and then you told me "his father and Obama were never really that serious with muslim beliefs" regardless of the Christmas tree story but it's all good, like I said I don't care. He can be "christian" one year and "muslim" the next, doesn't matter to me. I don't even know why you'd bring that up or Sarah Palin still at this point in time.

Well, you wouldn't know since you admitted in your previous post you hardly check out those topics anymore. Obviously you know you don't know much about certain match ups being as how you don't post in them. A wise policy.

I didn't miss any joke, I got it haha, but you're trying to use the joke the media and SNL taking words out of proportion(as usual) from Sarah's quote and turning it into something she never said entirely. As for my YT channel, while irrelevant to this convo makes me happy, hey a view is a view. Even if you don't watch it lol if you're pulling my page up for that, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Although, I'm sure you just favorited that topic given how often you post that. Keep in mind, people in that topic tried to use the "well Beck took drugs so" yet completely ignorant to the fact that Obama also did hard drugs...gotta love that liberal hypocrisy.

But hey Speaking of quotes, I'd love to hear you defend Biden's ridicuous comments about "Romney/Ryan putting ya'll back in chains" right....because that's a really intelligent thing to say right? I'm sure you'll just say "oh he didn't mean it it was just a joke" yet funny, when SNL made fun of Obama, he was off limits apparently and he even got insulted by the guy playing him having big ears...at least Sarah can take a joke and laugh at herself. lol and she was saying Russia were their neighbors implying they're not far away. Just admit it seriously, you want to bone Sarah Palin because you are the only person in this entire topic STILL bringing her up after what? 4 years later when she's not even running? Much less relevant? lol You always did amuse me with that.

You know it's funny concerning my last statement, I never said anything about "liberal or conservative bias" you automatically assume I meant "liberal" lol, very funny yet interesting yet sadly not surprising.

@AtPhantom said:

@Vaeternus: Man, I'm not even going to entertain the idea that Obama is a marxist. That's just ridiculous. I went through your links and they don't really matter because regardless of his rhetoric, as my links states, there's a considerable difference between what he says and how he acts.

And no, Political Compass is rather well respected site with little or no bias. They just took his actions, analyzed them, and compared them to other social and economic policies.

I never said he was a marxist personally, Allen West did. Now those accusing the guy of being a "racist" for not agreeing with Obama's policies to me that's ridiculous. So my links don't matter but yours do? ehh if you noticed neither are mine, that's why I don't use MSNBC or Fox links, but let's be honest most sites are a little biased if not influenced. But I do prefer to do my own research and not watch TV...

I see, so due to one site's personal opinion you think Obama is a Republican? You know, there are sites out there that believe he's a closet terrorist who's strings are being pulled by a higher more dangerous foe of America, so does that mean that's necessarily true?

As far as the consiracy, I'm not saying you're a "conspiracy buff" per-se but let's just say in 4 years I've been told Obama is a lot of things, a Republican definitely not one of them.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Vaeternus said:

@AtPhantom said:

I never said he was a marxist personally, Allen West did. Now those accusing the guy of being a "racist" for not agreeing with Obama's policies to me that's ridiculous. So my links don't matter but yours do? ehh if you noticed neither are mine, that's why I don't use MSNBC or Fox links, but let's be honest most sites are a little biased if not influenced. But I do prefer to do my own research and not watch TV...

I see, so due to one site's personal opinion you think Obama is a Republican? You know, there are sites out there that believe he's a closet terrorist who's strings are being pulled by a higher more dangerous foe of America, so does that mean that's necessarily true?

As far as the consiracy, I'm not saying you're a "conspiracy buff" per-se but let's just say in 4 years I've been told Obama is a lot of things, a Republican definitely not one of them.

Agree on that 100 percent. Wasn't one of the universities he went to the same one that influenced Castro or something?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Agree on that 100 percent. Wasn't one of the universities he went to the same one that influenced Castro or something?

I heard he used to room with those demons from Hellraiser.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

A. Hahaha

B. I wasn't talking to you. Rather asking Vaeternus a question.

C. I was genuinely serious.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vaeternus

@Vaeternus said:

@AtPhantom said:

I believe so, have to find more info on that. Then there's this lol too

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/georgerodriguez/2012/08/obama-castro-similarities/

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vaeternus:

Castro being Catholic is some form of a sick joke. No way a guy like him can look a priest in the face and say " I did nothing wrong."

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vaeternus

@Vaeternus:

Castro being Catholic is some form of a sick joke. No way a guy like him can look a priest in the face and say " I did nothing wrong."

I hear ya, guys like him and Obama can say "I'm Christian" until the cows come home, doesn't mean it's true though given their past or upbringings.

But for your other question, yes both went to Columbia University..

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_fidel_Castro_attend_Columbia_university

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke:

A. Hahaha

B. I wasn't talking to you. Rather asking Vaeternus a question.

C. I was genuinely serious.

If you were genuinely serious you wouldn't be asking him in the first place. MKF30 should be the last person you go to looking for concrete information about Fidel Castro's past or President Obama's.

Namely why his response consists of "Sure, I think so!" without any reference to where he arrived to said answer and then a google search to find comparisons between Fidel Castro and the President.

"I heard that a bunch of people live in a place called Germany - Where Hitler lived!?!"

@Vaeternus:

You act like religious faith does anything to spur a men from committing questionable acts that contradict that faith. Crusades anyone?

@Vaeternus said:

@Vaeternus:

I hear ya, guys like him and Obama can say "I'm Christian" until the cows come home, doesn't mean it's true though given their past or upbringings.

Except President Obama wasn't indoctrinated into a religious faith as the majority of us have been; he had the opportunity to actually choose his faith. But you right; he's a secret Christian-hating-atheist-Muslim who happily went to Rev. Wrights church for twenty years. One hell of a cover from our Marxist-Communist in Chief if I say so!

So did these guys:

That Theodore Roosevelt guy is pretty suspicious.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Look, I know you're trying to spread your point, but please. Not to me. I was asking Vaeternus an honest question. Just because you have a different view of things then him doesn't mean you can denounce his sayings as false. Of course you'll bring up the fact that I think Obama is a faker, but that's because I do not agree with his policies. At all.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke:

Look, I know you're trying to spread your point, but please. Not to me. I was asking Vaeternus an honest question. Just because you have a different view of things then him doesn't mean you can denounce his sayings as false. Of course you'll bring up the fact that I think Obama is a faker, but that's because I do not agree with his policies. At all.

Exactly, but you see as you noticed I did provide a link as both went to the same university. I could provide more(if a certain someone isn't satisfied) but I trust you're satisfied and unlike others here don't question the obvious.

Some of us aren't brainwashed by the mainstream media? tsk tsk tsk. What can I say? lol

Yeah, he's just afraid you're right and I happen to agree with you or vice versa...In his mind, I know nothing apparently because I too disagree with Obama and a lot of liberals in general.

Isaac, I think you're just concerned that god forbid someone else agrees with me? Necrotic_Lycanthrope may be right?(which he is btw) So what now, are you going to say I'm wrong and others who agree with me are "right" by confirming both went to the same university?

@isaac_clarke said:

You may want to get your eyes checked seriously because I'm pretty sure if you look at the top of the page, I posted a link confirming such...oh I see you've edited your post and actually addressed my post.

Yet you lecture me on intellect? lol crusades lol, how many years ago was that? You like to live int he distant past huh? What about the war between the Muslims and Jews going on for how long now? Among other worldwide wars that don't involved Christians?

@isaac_clarke said:

@Vaeternus:

Except President Obama wasn't indoctrinated into a religious faith as the majority of us have been; he had the opportunity to actually choose his faith. But you right; he's a secret Christian-hating-atheist-Muslim who happily went to Rev. Wrights church for twenty years. One hell of a cover from our Marxist-Communist in Chief if I say so!

When exactly did I say Obama was a "secret Christian-Hating-Atheist-Muslim"? You liberals lol, love putting words in people's mouths. And please, please don't compare Theodore to Obama...that's like comparing a Corvette to a Nissan 350z, they just don't belong together much less in the same sentence.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By joshmightbe

Of course he's a hypocrite, he's a politician

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke:

It has nothing to do with differing points view; it has everything to do with arguments I've had in the past with him. He doesn't have any clue about the President's past or Fidel Castro's for that matter that won't come from him reading your question, then goggling it. Cut out the middle man and you'll find that same answer with a lot less bias or some other idiotic attachment from the man that literally argued with me for half a dozen pages how being Muslim is attributed to his race and how President Obama himself is Muslim.

That has nothing to do with it.

@Vaeternus said:

Why's that? Because unlike Isaac, I'm not blinded to Obama's bs or brainwashed by the mainstream media? tsk tsk tsk.

Yeah, you're just afraid

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope may be right?(which he is btw) So what now, are you going to say I'm wrong and others who agree with me are "right" by confirming both went to the same university?

@isaac_clarke said:

You may want to get your eyes checked seriously because I'm pretty sure if you look at the top of the page, I posted a link confirming such...

I love it selective reading. Yet you lecture me on intellect? lol

Yes Wiki Answers without an actual answer; how informative to answer said question.

Why would I lecture you on something you don't have?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke:

It has nothing to do with differing points view; it has everything to do with arguments I've had in the past with him. He doesn't have any clue about the President's past or Fidel Castro's for that matter that won't come from him reading your question, then goggling it. Cut out the middle man and you'll find that same answer with a lot less bias or some other idiotic attachment from the man that literally argued with me for half a dozen pages how being Muslim is attributed to his race and how President Obama himself is Muslim.

@Vaeternus said:

Why's that? Because unlike Isaac, I'm not blinded to Obama's bs or brainwashed by the mainstream media? tsk tsk tsk.

Yeah, you're just afraid

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope may be right?(which he is btw) So what now, are you going to say I'm wrong and others who agree with me are "right" by confirming both went to the same university?

@isaac_clarke said:

You may want to get your eyes checked seriously because I'm pretty sure if you look at the top of the page, I posted a link confirming such...

Yes Wiki Answers without an actual answer; how informative to answer said question.

"...Cut out the middle man and you'll find that same answer with a lot less bias or some other idiotic attachment from the man that literally argued with me for half a dozen pages how being Muslim is attributed to his race and how President Obama himself is Muslim."

I never mentioned race. At all. Neither did . We're talking about the man, not what race or religion he is. I'll admit I don't agree with a lot of the logic that a few sects of the Muslim religion believes in. Ex. the terrorism against Coptic Christians is unforgivable, even in the eyes of Allah. And execution of gays is a practice that makes me nauseous and very, very angry.

And pay attention to what I bolded and underlined. Pay very close attention to those two words. There are plenty of Islamic students in my college, and I was chummy with a girl in high school who was half Muslim. Most are good people. But a few are as rotten as Cain.

And what middle man? All the conservatives websites are "racist", the conservative radio hosts are "liars" and FOX news is "tainted and cruel". I'd say conservatives get a sliver of what you'd call "the middle man."

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke:

@Vaeternus said:

Yeah, you're just afraid

@isaac_clarke said:

I'm pretty certain I answered Necro's question..I didn't see him disagree with it. I see, you're just pissed someone else thinks on a similar plane that I do. Yeah, you're right...godforbid anyone dares agrees with me!!! For I am always wrong, and an evil conservative..

Tell ya what, while I know Necro is smarter then that. I will gladly provide you with more links backing the same. Ok :)

http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/dictator-of-the-month-fidel-castro?news=842672

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

Still skeptical? Or do you think I "fabricated" both links confirming both going to Colombia University?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

@isaac_clarke:

Exactly, but you see as you noticed I did provide a link as both went to the same university. I could provide more(if a certain someone isn't satisfied) but I trust you're satisfied and unlike others here don't question the obvious.

Some of us aren't brainwashed by the mainstream media? tsk tsk tsk. What can I say? lol

Yeah, he's just afraid you're right and I happen to agree with you or vice versa...In his mind, I know nothing apparently because I too disagree with Obama and a lot of liberals in general.

-lol crusades lol, how many years ago was that? You like to live int he distant past huh? What about the war between the Muslims and Jews going on for how long now? Among other worldwide wars that don't involved Christians?

-

When exactly did I say Obama was a "secret Christian-Hating-Atheist-Muslim"? You liberals lol, love putting words in people's mouths. And please, please don't compare Theodore to Obama...that's like comparing a Corvette to a Nissan 350z, they just don't belong together much less in the same sentence.

Well this is a slightly different post. You know me MKF30 - all I do is watch the news without question and pray to a cardboard cut out of the President. You know nothing because, shocker, you know nothing about what your being asked. No matter the amount of evidence piled up against you to the contrary you will happily argue the same talking points or idiotic theories proposed by people with half a brain.

The Crusades, 9/11, those American Nuns arguing with the church, every time a Catholic or Muslim gets drunk off alcohol; how about Priests touching little boys? Those good enough?

There's a war going on between Jews and Muslims now? Where?

The fact you call me "You liberals" shows exactly where your stance is. What I do is simply make fun of the mind-set your playing with, the idea a man who goes to church, who clearly has this specific faith does not because you say he doesn't or some nonsense about not having a Christmas tree. Oh my is that President Obama worshiping a pagan holiday?!?! Next to the mysterious red man!

Your attacks on my legitimacy in these arguments lack any substance, mine on yours is backed up by your post history, your youtube channel and any other generic web search. I have moderation in my pinky than you my good sir have your body. I'm comparing who now? Perhaps you should re-read my post, rather than again make up more nonsense to further your straw-man arguments pretending I said anything of the sort. I pointed out who else went to Columbia University; don't be mad I did.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke said:

@isaac_clarke:

@Vaeternus said:

Yeah, you're just afraid

@isaac_clarke said:

"...Cut out the middle man and you'll find that same answer with a lot less bias or some other idiotic attachment from the man that literally argued with me for half a dozen pages how being Muslim is attributed to his race and how President Obama himself is Muslim."

I never mentioned race. At all. Neither did . We're talking about the man, not what race or religion he is. I'll admit I don't agree with a lot of the logic that a few sects of the Muslim religion believes in. Ex. the terrorism against Coptic Christians is unforgivable, even in the eyes of Allah. And execution of gays is a practice that makes me nauseous and very, very angry.

And pay attention to what I bolded and underlined. Pay very close attention to those two words. There are plenty of Islamic students in my college, and I was chummy with a girl in high school who was half Muslim. Most are good people. But a few are as rotten as Cain.

And what middle man? All the conservatives websites are "racist", the conservative radio hosts are "liars" and FOX news is "tainted and cruel". I'd say conservatives get a sliver of what you'd call "the middle man."

Thank you!! lol, but we all know if you should disagree with Obama and you know the main stream liberal policies you're perceived as "evil or crazy" lol. (or of course a bigot, racist" etc well you know the drill. ;)

Exactly, he's just bringing up past nonsense from over a year ago as well as the Palin thing(because as you can see so many people care about Sarah Palin right now) but Isaac. Good point, I've also known a few muslims(one of them is on my facebook) we disagree politically but she respects my views and I her. Even she told me "radical terrorist muslims" aren't real muslims and is made of lies, nonsense to a false cause blowing people up due to different religions and such. She also told me true Muslims are peaceful and about Allah/God. Bin Laden's cause is hardly that, yet the liberals will actually defend a radical terror cell's cause...

Of course concerning your last point, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Media labels anyone NON-liberal to be the following, racist, bigots, haters, liars, evil, cruel blah, blah, blah. The Liberals however are perfect, little angels and are never wrong.