Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO TAKE A SEAT.

OKAY, NOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT, WE ARE GOING TO BE DISCUSSING THESE FINE FELLOWS:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THE FOUNDATION FOR OUR BANANA DISCUSSION, WE CAN DELVE INTO HOW WE REALLY FEEL ABOUT OUR YELLOW FRIENDS.

PERSONALLY I REALLY LIKE BANANAS BECAUSE THEY ARE YELLOW. I MEAN YOU DON'T GET A LOT OF YELLOW FRUIT NOWADAYS. YOU SEE KIDS HANDING THEIR SCIENCE TEACHER APPLES BUT I FIGURE THEY'D RATHER HAVE A BANANA BECAUSE THEY ARE A RICH SOURCE OF POTASSIUM AND SCIENCE TEACHERS TOTALLY DIG THAT. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO EVEN BRING YOUR FRUIT INTO A SCIENCE CLASS BECAUSE OF HEALTH AND SAFETY. WELL, UNLESS YOUR TEACHER IS REALLY LAID BACK AND LET'S YOU EAT FOOD IN CLASS. IN MY SCIENCE CLASS WE HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO DRINK WATER. IT'S PRETTY LUDICROUS IF YOU ASK ME. I MEAN ALL I WANT TO DO IS HAVE A SWIG OF WATER FOR CHRIST SAKES. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M FEEDING HAMSTERS ACID AND TURNING ON ALL THE GAS TAPS. BUT THEN AGAIN I COULD JUST PUT THE BANANAS IN THE GAS TAPS AND THEY WOULD SAVE THE DAY. YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH A POTASSIUM-LESS APPLE. WELL, YOU'D HAVE TO CUT IT UP INTO LITTLE CHUNKS FIRST THEN STICK IT IN THE GAS TAP BUT IF YOU GET THE WRONG MEASUREMENT SOME GAS COULD LEAK OUT AND FREAKING KILL EVERYONE. BUT BANANAS ARE MUSHY SO YOU CAN JUST STICK THAT SUCKER IN THERE AND IT WILL MOLD TO YOUR DESIRED SHAPE. BANANAS TRULY ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING. MOVE OVER DUCT TAPE - BANANAS ARE HERE.

I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO ONLY JUST FOUND OUT THAT DUCK TAPE IS ACTUALLY DUCT TAPE. THAT ONE HIT ME PRETTY HARD WHEN I FOUND OUT. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN COME BACK FROM THAT TYPE OF THING. I KNEW THIS ONE GUY WHO WAS READY TO TOP HIMSELF BECAUSE OF IT. I OFFERED HIM AN APPLE AND HE WENT CRAZY FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND BROKE MY TV. I THEN OFFERED HIM A BANANA AND HE WAS GOOD AS NEW. NOW HE EATS BANANAS EVERYDAY, AND CAN LIVE WITH THE FACT DUCT TAPE HAS NO CONNECTION TO BEAKED BIRDS OF THE WATER.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON OUR YELLOW FRIENDS BELOW. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE, HAVE A BANANA TODAY. THANK YOU.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

BANANAS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE THEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT MY FRIEND. BANANAS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE THEM TOO. YOU GOTTA BE A FOOL TO NOT LIKE A BANANA.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

MMMMMM NANNERS.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Penis.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penis.

I don't understand what that has to with this thread.
*Slowly eats banana*

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By JohnnyGat

I heard Banana's were inherently evil

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Banana's we're inherently evil

I heard you used the wrong "were".

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn banana fanboys and their bananas.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat said:

I heard Banana's were inherently evil

I heard you used the wrong "were".

I don't take crap from you bread hater

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat: Fine but I'll still take the piss out of you.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: You'll need the proper paperwork for that one though

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat said:
@decoyelite said:

@johnnygat: I've got all the forms signed.

Even the "Banana Forum Thread" clause?

Right there on page 5.

Damn. I thought putting just under the terms of agreement would hide that specific clause.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat: You can hide nothing from me.

As explained on page 9.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnygat: You can hide nothing from me.

As explained on page 9.

Don't you dare tell anyone what was written in page 3 article 7 sub section 2

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By HumanRocket

I enjoy bananas weird looking cousin Plantains

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By INLIFE

Bananas are all fine and dandy.

Except for those with the black on the inside and those that are too cold.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love banana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banana Yogurt !

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By russellmania77
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Bananas beat people with good prep.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

1. I hope that you were joking.
  2. How is "too cold" racist?
Avatar image for darrellacoustic
darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the hell did I get here?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Bananas are awesome and it's time they deserved respect. Thanks for making this.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

YOU ARE WELCOME BROTHER

@inlife said:

@i_like_swords said:

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

1. I hope that you were joking.
  2. How is "too cold" racist?

BECAUSE YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BANANAS OF A CERTAIN TEMPERATURE, AND I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU UNPEEL ALL OF YOUR CRUEL INSULTS.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DecoyElite

BANANA BANANA BANANA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

I WILL RETURN THE FOLLOW MY FRIEND. BUT IN THE END, WE ALL FOLLOW OUR TRUE LEADER.

THE BANANA.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mickey

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By INLIFE

@i_like_swords:

I discriminate against bad taste. There are some terrible bananas in this world; you and I both know it.

It is our duty to stand against these corrupt bananas that prevent humanity from experiencing the best taste bananas have to offer. Can't you see? We are brothers in arms, fighting for the greater good of bananas!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife:

YOU DISGUST ME. EVERY BANANA IS A BROTHER TO ME. I WILL LET ANY OF MY YELLOW BRETHREN UNDER MY PEEL WHETHER THEY BE YELLOW, GREEN, BLACK, PEELED, UNPEELED, MUSHY, SMOOTH, HOT, COLD OR ANYTHING ELSE.

ALL BANANAS HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS. TO DESCRIBE A BANANA WHO IS NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION AS "CORRUPT" IS TO IMITATE THAT OF NAZISM. I GUESS IT'S TRUE THAT IF WE FORGET HISTORY IT WILL REPEAT ITSELF. WELL NOT ON MY WATCH. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BANANA HATER.

WE'RE COMING

No Caption Provided

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for darrellacoustic
darrellacoustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has convinced me. I've always been fond of bananas.. They are particularly good at restoring glycogen stores after a hard workout, but this thread...

I pledge my allegiance to the Banana, and the Republic of which is named after it. Even though their clothes suck.

Hail Potassium!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself:

THE FEDERATION OF BANANAS AND PEELS SEND THEIR WARMEST REGARDS, FRIEND.

No Caption Provided

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

The bananas I am against are those with taste that irritates humans and hurts the reputation of other bananas. Men have puked eating bananas of awful and horrendous taste. You are so blind that you cannot see the truth infront of you. Bananas have their own imperfect members and these members must be removed for their taste is foul and they cause harm to all humans who taste their wickedness.

I am not targeting bananas that are innocent but those that are guilty. This must be done to ensure a bright future for mankind. Time is of the essence and these evil, monstrous bananas have already infiltrated schools and their terrible cafeterias, poisoning human children.

To have peace between humanity and bananas, each side needs to reach that road hand in peel. You are the extremist here, pushing for a corrupt peel in this benevolent vision.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Fun fact: When I see large piles of banana bunches I get a surge of arachnaphobia. That is how deep it runs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife:

AND IS IT THE FAULT OF A BANANA THAT THEIR HUMAN CREATOR COULD NOT TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEM? ARE ALL DOGS EVIL THAT ATTACK HUMANS OUT OF INSTINCT? ARE CHILDREN PUT INTO BAD-KID HOMES CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS RAISED THEM BADLY? IS IT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT BEING WHEN THEY ARE PUT IN IMPERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES?

I SAY NAY! THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERY BANANA IN THIS WORLD. BANANA REHABILITATION CENTERS CAN BE OPENED. BANANA HOSPITALS CAN BRING FORTH A NEW AGE IN THE RE-PEELING OF BANANAS. THE CARE FOR BANANAS FOUNDATION MAY OPEN PROGRAMS THAT TEACH HUMANS TO CARE FOR THEIR BANANAS BETTER. NO BANANA IS TOO LATE TO BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE LIGHT. TO SHUN AND TOSS AWAY THE BANANAS WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IS TO PEEL DOWN THE VERY FABRIC OF CIVILIZATION.

BANANAS ARE NOT ONLY THERE TO BE EATEN AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. THEY HAVE OTHER USES. BANANAS CAN BECOME GREAT ACTORS AND FEATURE IN TV SHOWS, COMICS, FILMS.. HELL EVEN AUDIO BOOKS. A BANANA'S APPEARANCE OR HYGIENE DOES NOT AFFECT THEIR ABILITY TO ENTERTAIN! BANANAS CAN BE USED FOR PRACTICAL USES TOO, SUCH AS PLUMBING, CARPENTING, PLUMBING AND CARPENTING! BANANAS ARE ALSO GREAT ASTRONAUTS BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT RESISTANCE TO MOTION SICKNESS. THEY CAN SURVIVE IN TERRIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, AND WILL ALLOW US TO EXPLORE NEW LANDS AND SEEK NEW RESOURCES.

IF OUR YELLOW BROTHERS ARE TO LEAD US INTO THE FUTURE, WE MUST MARCH FORWARD WITH THE WHOLE PACK OF BANANAS, NOT JUST THOSE IN THE BEST PHYSICAL CONDITION. ANY BANANA ABLE TO WIELD A RIFLE CAN BE CONSCRIPTED INTO THE GREAT BANANAN MILITARY, AND WILL PURGE THE WORLD OF BANANA DISCRIMINATORS SUCH AS YOURSELF.

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT EVERY BANANA, YOU WILL BECOME AN ENEMY OF US ALL. BE WARNED, HUMAN.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inlife:

AND IS IT THE FAULT OF A BANANA THAT THEIR HUMAN CREATOR COULD NOT TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEM? ARE ALL DOGS EVIL THAT ATTACK HUMANS OUT OF INSTINCT? ARE CHILDREN PUT INTO BAD-KID HOMES CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS RAISED THEM BADLY? IS IT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT BEING WHEN THEY ARE PUT IN IMPERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES?

I SAY NAY! THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERY BANANA IN THIS WORLD. BANANA REHABILITATION CENTERS CAN BE OPENED. BANANA HOSPITALS CAN BRING FORTH A NEW AGE IN THE RE-PEELING OF BANANAS. THE CARE FOR BANANAS FOUNDATION MAY OPEN PROGRAMS THAT TEACH HUMANS TO CARE FOR THEIR BANANAS BETTER. NO BANANA IS TOO LATE TO BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE LIGHT. TO SHUN AND TOSS AWAY THE BANANAS WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IS TO PEEL DOWN THE VERY FABRIC OF CIVILIZATION.

BANANAS ARE NOT ONLY THERE TO BE EATEN AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. THEY HAVE OTHER USES. BANANAS CAN BECOME GREAT ACTORS AND FEATURE IN TV SHOWS, COMICS, FILMS.. HELL EVEN AUDIO BOOKS. A BANANA'S APPEARANCE OR HYGIENE DOES NOT AFFECT THEIR ABILITY TO ENTERTAIN! BANANAS CAN BE USED FOR PRACTICAL USES TOO, SUCH AS PLUMBING, CARPENTING, PLUMBING AND CARPENTING! BANANAS ARE ALSO GREAT ASTRONAUTS BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT RESISTANCE TO MOTION SICKNESS. THEY CAN SURVIVE IN TERRIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, AND WILL ALLOW US TO EXPLORE NEW LANDS AND SEEK NEW RESOURCES.

IF OUR YELLOW BROTHERS ARE TO LEAD US INTO THE FUTURE, WE MUST MARCH FORWARD WITH THE WHOLE PACK OF BANANAS, NOT JUST THOSE IN THE BEST PHYSICAL CONDITION. ANY BANANA ABLE TO WIELD A RIFLE CAN BE CONSCRIPTED INTO THE GREAT BANANAN MILITARY, AND WILL PURGE THE WORLD OF BANANA DISCRIMINATORS SUCH AS YOURSELF.

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT EVERY BANANA, YOU WILL BECOME AN ENEMY OF US ALL. BE WARNED, HUMAN.

And you call me methods that of Nazism? You are a hypocrite, A Fanatic Hypocrite who's goal is not peace but the creation of a xenophobic banana superpower.

I know that humanity is no more innocent than the bananas. When the time comes, their hand must be as honest as the peel of the banana. Why do I not discuss the mistakes of humans, you might ask. Well,...THIS IS A BANANA DISSCUSSION. I am here to urge the bananas to follow a necessary path for a better future.

In man's world, I also urge humanity to follow their path. Both of these paths will converge into one road, the road of peace. THE F**KING ROAD OF PEACE.

You Don't Fight For Honor Or Justice Of All Species, You Fight For Blood, For Vengence. You Call Me A Monster! Why Not Look At Yourself In The Mirror??? Your Message For The Strength And Unity Of Bananas Is Commendable. USE IT AND YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT A BANANA MONSTER!......Fear what will come for you if you become this.

No Caption Provided