• 64 results
#1 Edited by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO TAKE A SEAT.

OKAY, NOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT, WE ARE GOING TO BE DISCUSSING THESE FINE FELLOWS:

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THE FOUNDATION FOR OUR BANANA DISCUSSION, WE CAN DELVE INTO HOW WE REALLY FEEL ABOUT OUR YELLOW FRIENDS.

PERSONALLY I REALLY LIKE BANANAS BECAUSE THEY ARE YELLOW. I MEAN YOU DON'T GET A LOT OF YELLOW FRUIT NOWADAYS. YOU SEE KIDS HANDING THEIR SCIENCE TEACHER APPLES BUT I FIGURE THEY'D RATHER HAVE A BANANA BECAUSE THEY ARE A RICH SOURCE OF POTASSIUM AND SCIENCE TEACHERS TOTALLY DIG THAT. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO EVEN BRING YOUR FRUIT INTO A SCIENCE CLASS BECAUSE OF HEALTH AND SAFETY. WELL, UNLESS YOUR TEACHER IS REALLY LAID BACK AND LET'S YOU EAT FOOD IN CLASS. IN MY SCIENCE CLASS WE HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO DRINK WATER. IT'S PRETTY LUDICROUS IF YOU ASK ME. I MEAN ALL I WANT TO DO IS HAVE A SWIG OF WATER FOR CHRIST SAKES. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M FEEDING HAMSTERS ACID AND TURNING ON ALL THE GAS TAPS. BUT THEN AGAIN I COULD JUST PUT THE BANANAS IN THE GAS TAPS AND THEY WOULD SAVE THE DAY. YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH A POTASSIUM-LESS APPLE. WELL, YOU'D HAVE TO CUT IT UP INTO LITTLE CHUNKS FIRST THEN STICK IT IN THE GAS TAP BUT IF YOU GET THE WRONG MEASUREMENT SOME GAS COULD LEAK OUT AND FREAKING KILL EVERYONE. BUT BANANAS ARE MUSHY SO YOU CAN JUST STICK THAT SUCKER IN THERE AND IT WILL MOLD TO YOUR DESIRED SHAPE. BANANAS TRULY ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING. MOVE OVER DUCT TAPE - BANANAS ARE HERE.

I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO ONLY JUST FOUND OUT THAT DUCK TAPE IS ACTUALLY DUCT TAPE. THAT ONE HIT ME PRETTY HARD WHEN I FOUND OUT. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN COME BACK FROM THAT TYPE OF THING. I KNEW THIS ONE GUY WHO WAS READY TO TOP HIMSELF BECAUSE OF IT. I OFFERED HIM AN APPLE AND HE WENT CRAZY FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND BROKE MY TV. I THEN OFFERED HIM A BANANA AND HE WAS GOOD AS NEW. NOW HE EATS BANANAS EVERYDAY, AND CAN LIVE WITH THE FACT DUCT TAPE HAS NO CONNECTION TO BEAKED BIRDS OF THE WATER.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON OUR YELLOW FRIENDS BELOW. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE, HAVE A BANANA TODAY. THANK YOU.

#2 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

BANANAS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE THEM

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT MY FRIEND. BANANAS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE THEM TOO. YOU GOTTA BE A FOOL TO NOT LIKE A BANANA.

#4 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

MMMMMM NANNERS.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Penis.

#6 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Penis.

I don't understand what that has to with this thread.
*Slowly eats banana*

#7 Edited by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Banana's were inherently evil

#8 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard Banana's we're inherently evil

I heard you used the wrong "were".

#9 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1773 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn banana fanboys and their bananas.

#10 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat said:

I heard Banana's were inherently evil

I heard you used the wrong "were".

I don't take crap from you bread hater

#11 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat: Fine but I'll still take the piss out of you.

#12 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: You'll need the proper paperwork for that one though

#13 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat said:
@decoyelite said:

@johnnygat: I've got all the forms signed.

Even the "Banana Forum Thread" clause?

Right there on page 5.

Damn. I thought putting just under the terms of agreement would hide that specific clause.

#17 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat: You can hide nothing from me.

As explained on page 9.

#18 Posted by JohnnyGat (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnygat: You can hide nothing from me.

As explained on page 9.

Don't you dare tell anyone what was written in page 3 article 7 sub section 2

#19 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Edited by HumanRocket (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy bananas weird looking cousin Plantains

#21 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Bananas are all fine and dandy.

Except for those with the black on the inside and those that are too cold.

#22 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

#23 Posted by wildvine (9938 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by JetiiMitra (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey look. Some banana-heaven!

#26 Posted by JetiiMitra (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

I love banana

#28 Edited by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Banana Yogurt !

#30 Edited by russellmania77 (15514 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Bananas beat people with good prep.

#32 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

1. I hope that you were joking.
  2. How is "too cold" racist?
#33 Posted by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the hell did I get here?

#34 Posted by WarBlade539 (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Bananas are awesome and it's time they deserved respect. Thanks for making this.

#35 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

YOU ARE WELCOME BROTHER

@inlife said:

@i_like_swords said:

@inlife said:

RACIST SCUM

1. I hope that you were joking.
  2. How is "too cold" racist?

BECAUSE YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BANANAS OF A CERTAIN TEMPERATURE, AND I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU UNPEEL ALL OF YOUR CRUEL INSULTS.

#36 Posted by WarBlade539 (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by WarBlade539 (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

BANANA BANANA BANANA

#40 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

I WILL RETURN THE FOLLOW MY FRIEND. BUT IN THE END, WE ALL FOLLOW OUR TRUE LEADER.

THE BANANA.

#41 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Mickey

#42 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

I discriminate against bad taste. There are some terrible bananas in this world; you and I both know it.

It is our duty to stand against these corrupt bananas that prevent humanity from experiencing the best taste bananas have to offer. Can't you see? We are brothers in arms, fighting for the greater good of bananas!

#43 Posted by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@inlife:

YOU DISGUST ME. EVERY BANANA IS A BROTHER TO ME. I WILL LET ANY OF MY YELLOW BRETHREN UNDER MY PEEL WHETHER THEY BE YELLOW, GREEN, BLACK, PEELED, UNPEELED, MUSHY, SMOOTH, HOT, COLD OR ANYTHING ELSE.

ALL BANANAS HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS. TO DESCRIBE A BANANA WHO IS NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION AS "CORRUPT" IS TO IMITATE THAT OF NAZISM. I GUESS IT'S TRUE THAT IF WE FORGET HISTORY IT WILL REPEAT ITSELF. WELL NOT ON MY WATCH. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BANANA HATER.

WE'RE COMING

#44 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by darrellacoustic (73 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has convinced me. I've always been fond of bananas.. They are particularly good at restoring glycogen stores after a hard workout, but this thread...

I pledge my allegiance to the Banana, and the Republic of which is named after it. Even though their clothes suck.

Hail Potassium!

#46 Edited by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself:

THE FEDERATION OF BANANAS AND PEELS SEND THEIR WARMEST REGARDS, FRIEND.

#47 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

The bananas I am against are those with taste that irritates humans and hurts the reputation of other bananas. Men have puked eating bananas of awful and horrendous taste. You are so blind that you cannot see the truth infront of you. Bananas have their own imperfect members and these members must be removed for their taste is foul and they cause harm to all humans who taste their wickedness.

I am not targeting bananas that are innocent but those that are guilty. This must be done to ensure a bright future for mankind. Time is of the essence and these evil, monstrous bananas have already infiltrated schools and their terrible cafeterias, poisoning human children.

To have peace between humanity and bananas, each side needs to reach that road hand in peel. You are the extremist here, pushing for a corrupt peel in this benevolent vision.

#48 Posted by Joygirl (20042 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun fact: When I see large piles of banana bunches I get a surge of arachnaphobia. That is how deep it runs.

#49 Edited by i_like_swords (14999 posts) - - Show Bio

@inlife:

AND IS IT THE FAULT OF A BANANA THAT THEIR HUMAN CREATOR COULD NOT TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEM? ARE ALL DOGS EVIL THAT ATTACK HUMANS OUT OF INSTINCT? ARE CHILDREN PUT INTO BAD-KID HOMES CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS RAISED THEM BADLY? IS IT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT BEING WHEN THEY ARE PUT IN IMPERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES?

I SAY NAY! THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERY BANANA IN THIS WORLD. BANANA REHABILITATION CENTERS CAN BE OPENED. BANANA HOSPITALS CAN BRING FORTH A NEW AGE IN THE RE-PEELING OF BANANAS. THE CARE FOR BANANAS FOUNDATION MAY OPEN PROGRAMS THAT TEACH HUMANS TO CARE FOR THEIR BANANAS BETTER. NO BANANA IS TOO LATE TO BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE LIGHT. TO SHUN AND TOSS AWAY THE BANANAS WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IS TO PEEL DOWN THE VERY FABRIC OF CIVILIZATION.

BANANAS ARE NOT ONLY THERE TO BE EATEN AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. THEY HAVE OTHER USES. BANANAS CAN BECOME GREAT ACTORS AND FEATURE IN TV SHOWS, COMICS, FILMS.. HELL EVEN AUDIO BOOKS. A BANANA'S APPEARANCE OR HYGIENE DOES NOT AFFECT THEIR ABILITY TO ENTERTAIN! BANANAS CAN BE USED FOR PRACTICAL USES TOO, SUCH AS PLUMBING, CARPENTING, PLUMBING AND CARPENTING! BANANAS ARE ALSO GREAT ASTRONAUTS BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT RESISTANCE TO MOTION SICKNESS. THEY CAN SURVIVE IN TERRIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, AND WILL ALLOW US TO EXPLORE NEW LANDS AND SEEK NEW RESOURCES.

IF OUR YELLOW BROTHERS ARE TO LEAD US INTO THE FUTURE, WE MUST MARCH FORWARD WITH THE WHOLE PACK OF BANANAS, NOT JUST THOSE IN THE BEST PHYSICAL CONDITION. ANY BANANA ABLE TO WIELD A RIFLE CAN BE CONSCRIPTED INTO THE GREAT BANANAN MILITARY, AND WILL PURGE THE WORLD OF BANANA DISCRIMINATORS SUCH AS YOURSELF.

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT EVERY BANANA, YOU WILL BECOME AN ENEMY OF US ALL. BE WARNED, HUMAN.

#50 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@inlife:

AND IS IT THE FAULT OF A BANANA THAT THEIR HUMAN CREATOR COULD NOT TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEM? ARE ALL DOGS EVIL THAT ATTACK HUMANS OUT OF INSTINCT? ARE CHILDREN PUT INTO BAD-KID HOMES CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS RAISED THEM BADLY? IS IT THE FAULT OF AN INNOCENT BEING WHEN THEY ARE PUT IN IMPERFECT CIRCUMSTANCES?

I SAY NAY! THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERY BANANA IN THIS WORLD. BANANA REHABILITATION CENTERS CAN BE OPENED. BANANA HOSPITALS CAN BRING FORTH A NEW AGE IN THE RE-PEELING OF BANANAS. THE CARE FOR BANANAS FOUNDATION MAY OPEN PROGRAMS THAT TEACH HUMANS TO CARE FOR THEIR BANANAS BETTER. NO BANANA IS TOO LATE TO BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE LIGHT. TO SHUN AND TOSS AWAY THE BANANAS WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED IS TO PEEL DOWN THE VERY FABRIC OF CIVILIZATION.

BANANAS ARE NOT ONLY THERE TO BE EATEN AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT. THEY HAVE OTHER USES. BANANAS CAN BECOME GREAT ACTORS AND FEATURE IN TV SHOWS, COMICS, FILMS.. HELL EVEN AUDIO BOOKS. A BANANA'S APPEARANCE OR HYGIENE DOES NOT AFFECT THEIR ABILITY TO ENTERTAIN! BANANAS CAN BE USED FOR PRACTICAL USES TOO, SUCH AS PLUMBING, CARPENTING, PLUMBING AND CARPENTING! BANANAS ARE ALSO GREAT ASTRONAUTS BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT RESISTANCE TO MOTION SICKNESS. THEY CAN SURVIVE IN TERRIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, AND WILL ALLOW US TO EXPLORE NEW LANDS AND SEEK NEW RESOURCES.

IF OUR YELLOW BROTHERS ARE TO LEAD US INTO THE FUTURE, WE MUST MARCH FORWARD WITH THE WHOLE PACK OF BANANAS, NOT JUST THOSE IN THE BEST PHYSICAL CONDITION. ANY BANANA ABLE TO WIELD A RIFLE CAN BE CONSCRIPTED INTO THE GREAT BANANAN MILITARY, AND WILL PURGE THE WORLD OF BANANA DISCRIMINATORS SUCH AS YOURSELF.

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT EVERY BANANA, YOU WILL BECOME AN ENEMY OF US ALL. BE WARNED, HUMAN.

And you call me methods that of Nazism? You are a hypocrite, A Fanatic Hypocrite who's goal is not peace but the creation of a xenophobic banana superpower.

I know that humanity is no more innocent than the bananas. When the time comes, their hand must be as honest as the peel of the banana. Why do I not discuss the mistakes of humans, you might ask. Well,...THIS IS A BANANA DISSCUSSION. I am here to urge the bananas to follow a necessary path for a better future.

In man's world, I also urge humanity to follow their path. Both of these paths will converge into one road, the road of peace. THE F**KING ROAD OF PEACE.

You Don't Fight For Honor Or Justice Of All Species, You Fight For Blood, For Vengence. You Call Me A Monster! Why Not Look At Yourself In The Mirror??? Your Message For The Strength And Unity Of Bananas Is Commendable. USE IT AND YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT A BANANA MONSTER!......Fear what will come for you if you become this.