Bain vs. Triple H, Batista, Big Show & Great Khali

Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Matches

Could the 4 big guns of the WWE take on the monsterous Bane?

*soz for typo in thread title
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Even if Bane had his Venom... the WWE Superstars would win. Triple H, Batista, Big Show and The Great Khali could simply overpower Bane and beat him like a Drum
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Theracles

WWE Team takes this but Bane would give a hell of a fight.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The 502 Kid

WWE wins, and strip him of the championship belt! lol

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By speedlgt

HHH should sign with marvel  and get his own book. I would think that would be cool write a story where HHH real wrestler in marvel U joins the avengers and fights crime. I mean we have a guy like wildcat a world champion boxer on the JSA than you have guys like hawkeye no powers I dont see why HHH couldnt be given a hero like treatment and join the avengers that would rock!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
speedlgt said:
"HHH should sign with marvel  and get his own book. I would think that would be cool write a story where HHH real wrestler in marvel U joins the avengers and fights crime. I mean we have a guy like wildcat a world champion boxer on the JSA than you have guys like hawkeye no powers I dont see why HHH couldnt be given a hero like treatment and join the avengers that would rock!"
I would rather see John Cena as a comic book character than Triple H... simply because John Cena is physically stronger than Triple H
Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matches
King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
"HHH should sign with marvel  and get his own book. I would think that would be cool write a story where HHH real wrestler in marvel U joins the avengers and fights crime. I mean we have a guy like wildcat a world champion boxer on the JSA than you have guys like hawkeye no powers I dont see why HHH couldnt be given a hero like treatment and join the avengers that would rock!"
I would rather see John Cena as a comic book character than Triple H... simply because John Cena is physically stronger than Triple H"
Triple H is one of the most elite body builders around, he is far stronger than Cena, the only thing Cena would have going for him is his youth hence stamina and agility, otherwise i would say HHH can curl, bench, squat whatever more than cena IMO
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime

Mark Henry would level all these guys. World's strongest man, can dead lift 900 pounds.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By speedlgt

AHHHH I hate cena I stop watching wrestling when hes around. But look how much you could do with HHH. He could be a retired wrestler (which is closer to true soon) with a vast amount of wealth that hes putting to use in a war on crime. Plus allowing him to have alot of resources.  As the most seasoned wrestler who can still fight he can translate into a very expierenced fighter

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
I would rather see John Cena as a comic book character than Triple H... simply because John Cena is physically stronger than Triple H"
Triple H is one of the most elite body builders around, he is far stronger than Cena, the only thing Cena would have going for him is his youth hence stamina and agility, otherwise i would say HHH can curl, bench, squat whatever more than cena IMO"
I dont know about that. Cena has got mad power... he picked up the Great Khali and Big Show to do the FU on them how many times ?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wisppeons
Lantern Prime said:
"Mark Henry would level all these guys. World's strongest man, can dead lift 900 pounds."
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By speedlgt
Wisppeons said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Mark Henry would level all these guys. World's strongest man, can dead lift 900 pounds."
"
yeah hes also the worlds most boring man.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Hulk Hogan  !

lol
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

World's Strongest Slam.

Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matches
King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
Triple H is one of the most elite body builders around, he is far stronger than Cena, the only thing Cena would have going for him is his youth hence stamina and agility, otherwise i would say HHH can curl, bench, squat whatever more than cena IMO"
I dont know about that. Cena has got mad power... he picked up the Great Khali and Big Show to do the FU on them how many times ? "
theres no doubt about Cena's power, he's tanked out to the max, but i dont think he has a strong as obsession with physical sculpuring like HHH does. H has been doing it for longer, and I remember when Scott Steiner wussed out of a bench press comp against HHH, and big poppa pump had some guns on him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
I dont know about that. Cena has got mad power... he picked up the Great Khali and Big Show to do the FU on them how many times ? "
theres no doubt about Cena's power, he's tanked out to the max, but i dont think he has a strong as obsession with physical sculpuring like HHH does. H has been doing it for longer, and I remember when Scott Steiner wussed out of a bench press comp against HHH, and big poppa pump had some guns on him."
Yeah I can go with that... but Scott Steiner has always been a joke to me
Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matches
King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"speedlgt said:
theres no doubt about Cena's power, he's tanked out to the max, but i dont think he has a strong as obsession with physical sculpuring like HHH does. H has been doing it for longer, and I remember when Scott Steiner wussed out of a bench press comp against HHH, and big poppa pump had some guns on him."
Yeah I can go with that... but Scott Steiner has always been a joke to me"
yes! nothing but a roided up big ape who would wear a rediculous metallic excuse for a veil
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons

Stiner is a joke lol
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Swagga Boy

mmmmhmm TNA fails

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bodybuilders who act for a wrestling soap opera are not going to be able to take down Bane, who is stronger and faster than each of them, a skilled fighter, and as cunning and tactical as Batman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Wisppeons said:
"

Stiner is a joke lol"
Indeed
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HobGadling

Bane.  Triple H and Batista are bodybuilders and the other two are freakishly big.  Neither are positives in combat.  All four would probably tell you that.  I know Triple H would.  He hasno illusions about what he is: a professional wrestler and a pro through and through at what he does, but not a fighter.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic
HobGadling said:
"Bane.  Triple H and Batista are bodybuilders and the other two are freakishly big.  Neither are positives in combat.  All four would probably tell you that.  I know Triple H would.  He hasno illusions about what he is: a professional wrestler and a pro through and through at what he does, but not a fighter."
amen to that. And Bane would rip them apart limb from limb
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"HobGadling said:
"Bane.  Triple H and Batista are bodybuilders and the other two are freakishly big.  Neither are positives in combat.  All four would probably tell you that.  I know Triple H would.  He hasno illusions about what he is: a professional wrestler and a pro through and through at what he does, but not a fighter."
amen to that. And Bane would rip them apart limb from limb"
Agreed!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
"HobGadling said:
Agreed!"
Not without his Venom...
Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Matches
King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
"HobGadling said:
Agreed!"
Not without his Venom..."
they are bodybuilders, they have built there body to peak physical performance in terms of strength and toughness. take nothing away from them, but dont say they dont have fighting experience, sparring and smashing away at a boxing bag would be a big part of their fitness routine.
HHH takes Bane's left leg, Batista takes his right, The Big Show and Great Khali just stomp Bane's head till its pancake.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Matches said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
"HobGadling said:
Agreed!"
Not without his Venom..."
they are bodybuilders, they have built there body to peak physical performance in terms of strength and toughness. take nothing away from them, but dont say they dont have fighting experience, sparring and smashing away at a boxing bag would be a big part of their fitness routine.
HHH takes Bane's left leg, Batista takes his right, The Big Show and Great Khali just stomp Bane's head till its pancake.
"
True... but Bane without his Venom is like at the 500 - 600 pound strength level... he wouldnt be able to take all of them down at once... unless he has his Venom