Bad kid...

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Salubri_Cain

I work with the public... And I have noticed alot of kids these days are just awfull... Tonight at work there was a 8-10 max year old boy that spit on his sister and called his aunt a bitch because she mas upset at him for spiting on his sister... The mom and dad just laughed and said oh Tony your so crazy... I was shocked... Yeah Tony is crazy and not the good kind of crazy either... My folks would have beat my ass for that kind of behavior.  Anyone els have any bad kid(s) story?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Every generation says this about the generation that comes after them. It's just human nature. Kids have always been either bad, medium, or little freaking angels. 

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Amazingoctus

Everyone cusses in the Branson school distric, and most people smoke and drink. Both of those include kids of every age and the teachers. Aweful, aweful, aweful school district. My kids WILL NOT be going there
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bucketz

Thats a pretty crazy story.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
@InnerVenom123: This problem is a little worse now days because damn near every effective form of discipline is treated as abusive behavior even when its clearly not  
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@InnerVenom123

The degree has changed... Alot unless you live in a bad commuinty.  There is also more that goes into it than that aswell... However I don't want to point fingers... However kids did not talk to their elder like that when I was a kid... At least not in public. And my grand ma sounds like she was insane... I feel bad for my mom.  Everything before that sounds like the stone age to me. lol.
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ebbm

Yeah its true that every generation thinks the next generation is worse. This has been going on for thousand of years. There was a quote from someone in Ancient Egypt who complained about "kids these days". 

That kid is bad behaved but I'm sure there were kids 10, 20, 100 years ago that acted the same way.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By castleking

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By Samimista

Yeah that's how society is today

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Ebbm
Oh I am sure... There is always a few...  However not as many as there are today... 100 years ago you would have been beat to death for that type of behavior.  It just makes me sad because it seems like my area is going to hell in a hand basket.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe
@Ebbm: I doubt kids acted that way back in the 1800's due to the fact that their parents could legally force them to work in a dangerous factory and I'm sure seeing the neighbor kid who mouthed off missing a few fingers shut those kids right up
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By joshmightbe
@Salubri_Cain: My mom would've taken me home and beat my ass for acting that way when I was a kid
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ebbm
@joshmightbe said:
@Ebbm: I doubt kids acted that way back in the 1800's due to the fact that their parents could legally force them to work in a dangerous factory and I'm sure seeing the neighbor kid who mouthed off missing a few fingers shut those kids right up
maybe when they are around their parents but there have always been bullies and sociopaths etc  Yeah I agree with you about the discipline thing but I just don't think it is getting as bad as people think it is.
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

me and my brothers would never even think to act like that at any point in our upbringing because we knew our dad would whip our @sses. I'm not saying all parents need to beat their kids senseless but the fear of getting beaten dissuaded us from doing stupid things like 95% of the time.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By joshmightbe
@Ebbm: I agree that it has always been this way but kids today just suck at hiding it any more but why should they when in this day and age its going to be blamed on everything except them either tv or movies or music or video games cause tou know it can't be the fact that parents refuse to discipline their kids(yes thats sarcasm) 
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Shadow_Thief

On the plus side, less people are having children in this generation, so even if most kids are undisciplined, shrieking goblins, there's at least less of them now.

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@joshmightbe
I concure.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

I am a parent and I find it absolutely hysterical when people without kids start talking about how wonderful and innocent and honest children are its almost impossible to keep myself from laughing in their faces 

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ebbm
@joshmightbe: I agree with you on this,  I think it does come down to the discipline of the parents. Either parents who think their kids are perfect little angels and can do no wrong or parents who don't care one bit about their kids in the first place.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Primmaster64

It gets even worse.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Salubri_Cain: Children are naturally bad,but this child seems just awful.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By joshmightbe
@MarvelJackAss433: They aren't naturally bad they just have a lot of energy and they don't know what to do with it which is why they need discipline to know what not to do 
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23  Edited By goldenshot80
Its kiiddss these days..
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@Salubri_Cain said:
I work with the public... And I have noticed alot of kids these days are just awfull... Tonight at work there was a 8-10 max year old boy that spit on his sister and called his aunt a bitch because she mas upset at him for spiting on his sister... The mom and dad just laughed and said oh Tony your so crazy... I was shocked... Yeah Tony is crazy and not the good kind of crazy either... My folks would have beat my ass for that kind of behavior.  Anyone els have any bad kid(s) story?
I tell you what, if ANY of my kids did something like this, bathroom break.  Would NEVER do what the parents did either, I hope the Aunt was able to talk to the parents later about the language at least....spitting on a sibling is one thing (to a point) but swearing at an adult should never be allowed....I don't think our kids even know any swear words...unless you count "hell" or "heck", but they say those in Scooby-Doo so what you gonna do? (Mine aren't even allowed those words, I know, we're dictators). 

It's the T.V. and games they see now a days, there all to blame ;)  (J/K of course, as mentioned already, this is an ongoing condition, seen it in my day to)
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By joshmightbe
@Donovan Montgomery: When I was a kid my mom would wash our mouths out with soap for cussing 
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By riri4life

I blame Gaga for da chilren these days................no respect. smh XD 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#27  Edited By SC  Moderator

I'd say bad parents more like it. A lot of people don't like being the bad guy in the situation and can't say no, either that or they are too lazy and have some other alternative. Smacking and harsher discipline can work, but these days want you'll find is a lot of people who were raised that way are finding the same methods not working as well these days, because they forget or don't realize often how a person or kid is treated affects them differently if that kid is conscious of the fact other kids are treated differently. So these days the ways parents look after kids is well... pretty complicated. There are a lot more people treating kids a whole lot differently and less uniformly than in the past. As a result parents generally have to step up there awareness and abilities depending on their kid and outside sources exposure they have less limited control over. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Oh i got one. Last night at like 11-12 at night, a punk down the street thought it would be funny to prank call my 12 year old sister and threaten to kill her, my other sister, my 2 dogs, my mother and myself.

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Darkseid Elite

If that was my kid he would of got the smack beat out of him.
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By azza04

Listen to this song you old farts.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Phylos

it makes me glad to not be a parent nowadays. i believe in disciplining children and enjoy watching other kids getting disciplined haha. you could always share the story of "La Llorona" with kids when they decide to be bad lmao.

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Amazingoctus
@god_spawn
Did anyone do anything?
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain said:
Quite truthfully, If I did something like that First my sister would beat the S*** out of me, then my mom, then my dad, after that my grandpa would rise from the grave just to beat my a$$.... I think you see where I'm going with this... 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool
I think I do Mike-e-poo.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain said:
@Mikepool: I think I do Mike-e-poo.
*twitch* 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool

Good twitch or bad twitch?
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: bad twitch 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool
Sorry hun.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: No prob, you gonna post in tranquility again? 
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool
I did babe you didn't get it?
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Salubri_Cain: Says your last was like 33 mins ago
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mikepool
I added you to it... Because I forgot the first time... I suggested we all party and dance... You with Yasmine and Cynthia with Leo.