B-RBG: My top ten famous fights

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

My personal top ten fights between our favorite comicbook characters. I know that you have your own opinion of which fight I should put on here, like Spiderman vs Venom for example, but even though that was exciting, it didn't surpass none of these ten.

This is my first blog of Top Ten Fights as I would probably change it again in the future, but as a comicbook fan, these are the ten fights that I will never forget for the rest of my life as a comic fan. 

10.Superman vs Hulk

There was a time when comic fans would dream of this epic fight, a Superman vs Hulk, DC vs Marvel, a battle that would have both companies at each other with a single hero of their own and that would be these two. Then in the late 90's, an EPIC event would be published and fans would see that fight take place. Two men enter, one man leave. Problem with this fight was that it was Banner as Hulk against Superman, not Savage Hulk against Superman, so the fight wasn't what everybody truly wanted, but it still was an awesome fist fighting moment and with a huge fanbase following this one part, that would be the reason why I put it on my Top Ten Most awesome Fights. 
Winner: Superman 

9.Dr Strange vs Dormammu in a fist fight
Even though you see these two go at it like they are in some kind of mystical Dungeons and Dragons game. There would be a moment in Marvel history where Dr Strange would stop flinging mystical zaps and start flying some kung-fu chops. Challenging Dormammu to a fist fight, comic fans would never realize that Dr Strange had the karate moves to take down this "Lord of NetherRealm". or whatever he likes to call himself and stamp “OWNED” on Dormammu's ass like a little wimp. So when you see this demon of pure terror, just remember that Victor Strange manhandled this semi-god mystical demon and showed him who’s the real badass out of the two. 
Winner: Dr Strange 

8.Daredevil vs Kingpin 
After swinging Spiderman around while smoking his eighteen inch long cigarette at the same time, Kingpin would become much more brutal when he decided to take on Daredevil. We would see a much more violent side of Kingpin, to where intimidation would be graduated to pointless skull crushing to prove his point. Daredevil and Kingpin would both share victories and losses as they punch the holy crap out of each other and do everything they can to screw each others lives up. I personally love these two fighting, because its doubtful that it would just last only two pages like some of Bullseye's fights. Kingpin against Daredevil is probably one of the most intense continuous fights that Marvel has offered to its fans. 
Winner: Both, but mostly Daredevil 

7.Iron Man vs Titanium Man’s first fight
 Probably no modern Comic fan has ever seen this fight because of how dated it is, but it was EPIC. Yes it was back in the 60's when Ironman was starting to become huge in the world of Marvel, but when I read this fight, I was amazed that I probably found Iron Mans first EPIC and most challenging fight ever. This fight isn't Ironman vs Titanium Man, it was America vs Russia, like Rocky 4. Two countries at war with only two people fighting each other, the country would win over the other depending on who would win the fight. Even though Ironman did come close to losing this fight, he did manage to overcome this new challenge and Russia's own Ironman would become the loser as it was broadcasted live throughout the world on televsion.

Winner: America

6.Spiderman vs Juggernaut

When the unstoppable X-men villain would find himself trampling onto the pages of a the Amazing Spiderman titles, fans would find themselves witnessing an EPIC and unique fight for Spidey. Outmatched in almost everyway, I wouldn’t say that this was a fist to fist fight compared to the others on this list, but more of a challenge for our favorite hero. Most of the time you would see Spiderman finding ways to stop the Juggernaut and it actually would be the last moment where we would see Juggy make the attempt to fight the hero. Probably my most favorite brains against brawn fight produced by Marvel, Spiderman would actually become the victor of this fight out of sheer luck.

Winner: Spiderman

5.Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs Sinestro

This is the one fight where I would expect to hear an EPIC chorus singing in the background. I mean there is so much history and build-up between these two that their fights never get old. Probably the best Hal Jordan and Sinestro fights are the ones where its no rings and fist to fist action, now that’s badass for a Green Lantern fight. One of these days I would expect to see Sinestro actually claiming victory over Hal Jordan because for me, this fight would present itself as being unpredictable.

Winner: Hal Jordan

4.Batman vs Predator

When I first saw this comic, I was blown away by the most EPIC Predator fight ever produced in any media related item. I would never expect to see Batman man up and give us a man to Predator fight like Arnold gave us in the first Predator film. A must see comic event, Predator vs Batman was a huge success that probably three or four more Batman vs Predator events followed, but none would be compared to the first. Batman would have that shirt-off moment and lose all tactical thinking to where it was mindless caveman fighting to prove who was superior, and after seeing how this ended, I would’ve never thought that Batman increased three more levels of Badass.

Winner: Batman

3.Spiderman vs Scorpion first fight

Yes, this fight damn well deserves to be in the top three of my list. Before we knew Scorpion as a minor and annoying repetitive villain, his first appearance would take Spiderman to a whole new challenge like none other. Spiderman was outmatched and outclassed by this new costumed villain as these two would go at it three times. Spiderman got “OWNED” twice and still continued to go after Scorpion, caring less if he was to meet another and third ass kicking. Spiderman would push himself and give more than a 100 percent to take down this new threat after each fight, which not only did Spiderman defeat Scorpion in the third and final round, but sadly left poor Parker explaining how his face looked like it was hit repeatedly by a bag of dimes.

Winner: Spiderman (barely)

2.Superman vs Muhammad Ali, boxing match

Why should this not be on my top ten list, Ali against Superman has either got to be the most awesome or/and funniest event on an EPIC scale rating. Seeing parts of this fight, I was surprised to learn how this cosmic boxing match would end and who would leave as the victor. This one fight would answer the question, “who is the worlds greatest champion”, and this one event would answer that question. Even though everybody knows that Superman could easily one-punch Ali, the fight would be even when we see these two fighting under a red sun. More of a fan base fight, it was a real reward for many comic fans back then when they had the chance to read this awesome fight.

Winner: Ali, by technical knockout (no joke)

1.Superman vs Doomsday FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Once again, Superman would fly himself on this list with another EPIC fight to where they made an animated movie about it. Even though heroes never stay dead, this was probably the most tear jerking, convincing fight to the death that many fans have actually ever seen in their comic reading career back then. Perfectly well planned fight with an EPIC storyline following this one single moment, it was after every comic of this fight, comic fans would realize that Superman, isn’t so Super and has actually met his match. This fight would reach an EPIC scale to where the last comic would just be shown in full pages, destruction, blood, cracks, booms, everything that rocked the world would revolve itself around this one Epic fight in comic book history.

Winner: Both fighters died

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

The batman v predator is questionable, the predator decimated him in H2H but batman won after employing his genius to take out he pred later on .

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

You ought to read Invincible. Just sayin...

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MTHarman
@Yaujtapool said:

"The batman v predator is questionable, the predator decimated him in H2H but batman won after employing his genius to take out he pred later on . "

I really wouldn't say beating a monster with a collectable Louisville Slugger in the middle of the woods was a genius idea, but very badass and the reason why its one of my personal favorite fights.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch

If you want to read some brutal fights read Invincible

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MTHarman
@texasdeathmatch said:
"You ought to read Invincible. Just sayin... "

Than thy shall, I love great comic fights. And update my personal Top Ten list for next month. 

But is it one on one fights though? 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@MTHarman said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

"You ought to read Invincible. Just sayin... "
Than thy shall, I love great comic fights. And update my personal Top Ten list for next month.  But is it one on one fights though?  "
Most brutal one on one fights I've ever read. The beginning is kinda slow, cause its about him growing up in as a teen with his powers. But after he confronts his dad, the pace completely changes and there are some epic, epiiiiic fights. Like the choreography is so good, and the art is mindblowing; you can see how every punch affects the other guy (battle damage, bruises, wounds), and by the end Invincible is usually bloody as hell with compound fractures from the impact of his opponent's blows. But the violence isn't gratuitous, at least it doesn't feel like it, and he's usually the underdog, but anyways, its a f*cking awesome read, I highly recommend it to anyone.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Yaujtapool
@MTHarman said:
" @Yaujtapool said:

"The batman v predator is questionable, the predator decimated him in H2H but batman won after employing his genius to take out he pred later on . "

I really wouldn't say beating a monster with a collectable Louisville Slugger in the middle of the woods was a genius idea, but very badass and the reason why its one of my personal favorite fights. "
Its the events that followed up to that which allowed him to beat the predator . 

All in all a one on one H2H fight against that pred Batman would lose as already illustrated in that very comic, but thankfully the plot saved him from being killed during their various encounters same can be said for arnold and danny glover .

Though im not going to dispute Batmans badassness he is no doubt one badass mofo.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Meteorite

I completely agree with the Iron Man vs. Titanium Man and Spider-Man vs. Scorpion fights, those are AMAZING!