#1 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3956 posts) - - Show Bio

So Tom Hiddleston, the actor for Loki in both the movies Thor and The Avengers, as well as he upcoming Thor:Dark World believes that his character Loki may not be returning for the sequel Avengers 2. I personally enjoyed his performance and hope he does indeed play a role in the sequel movie. Anyway what are you guys' thoughts on the matter and here's the link to the article i found the info from

http://www.toonbarn.com/avengers/tom-hiddleston-believes-loki-return-avengers-2/

#2 Posted by SoA (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't really see this as a surprise , loki does not have to be in every avengers movie

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the dude but I really can't see a purpose for him in the next Avengers movie

#4 Posted by War Killer (20125 posts) - - Show Bio

He shouldn't return. He's already been a villain in two Marvel movies, not counting what role he'll have in Thor: TDW. I thought he was a great villain in the Avengers and plays the role of Loki perfectly, but he shouldn't be in Avengers 2.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20143 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would he return? It doesn't make sense with Thanos.

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly i don't even want thanos in the movie, theres a good number of villains i'd like to see before him. Honestly him and ultron depending on how long these movies go on for i wouldnt want to see either of them until atleast avengers 3...in 2020

#7 Posted by Nefarious (19675 posts) - - Show Bio

He has no purpose now. 

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, they should wait to put him in Masters of Evil.

#9 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17850 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have to be in all the movies.

#10 Posted by Oscars94 (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69: Isn't Thanos gonna be in Guardians of the Galaxy? I mean Drax is in the Line-up and his main purpose is to destroy Thanos.

#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki is already getting to the point of overuse.

#12 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94 said:

@DH69: Isn't Thanos gonna be in Guardians of the Galaxy? I mean Drax is in the Line-up and his main purpose is to destroy Thanos.

yes cause movies have never changed character backstories and origins...