#1 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first saw it I thought kids show but then my friend started downloading the episodes and I was impressed

It has a decent story and characters and the fighting is actually corrigraphed off of actual chinese martial arts styles

So did anyonne ever actually watch the show

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have watched and enjoy it. I can't wait to see how they end the show.

#3 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

just glad they finally started up with the new season

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything about Avatar is incredible! The story, the characters, everything!! But I admit that like the topic starter, I too just thought Avatar was going to be another dumb Nickelodeon show... so I didn't even watch it for the first two seasons. But then one day there was a marathon and there wasn't anything else on, so I thought I'd give it a shot... and I've been obsessed with it ever since!!

#5 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a really good show. I love it. Most cartoons these days don't have real characterization and characters that you can familiarize your self with. Avatar has this. The dialogue and subplot drama is pretty good. And the action and the fight scenes in almost every episode is amazing. It's just a really really good show. And I learned alot from it too. Like how blue fire or generally blue is scientifically hotter and stronger than orange and all about soltices and the lunar/solar cycle.

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar is my favorite. I been collecting all the dvd's and the new season looks dope.

#7 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Sokka is like the coolest character ever, i like him cuz he's just a normal guy

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The sotry is really good. Zuko has become my favorite character recently.

#9 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw one episode a couple months back. Not bad, I just didn't like the voice actors chosen... but that's me being picky.

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

I remeber when it first came out I saw the first like 10 episodes religiously and thats it, it was good but u know I just lost intrest

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

ONE OF THE BEST FREAKING SHOWS EVER!

Cryo's ice manipulation is basically waterbending. Whatever a waterbender can do, he can do ;]

#12 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it curious that all the elements in the show have a kind asub-power except airbending. Water has healing, Earth has metal, fire has lightning... but what of air? Is it going to be a big surprise in the 3rd season?

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of the third season....when's the first episode? And, yeah, Air doesn't have a power....unless it's super speed?

#14 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

The first episode of the 3rd season started last Friday (September 21st), at 8:30pm on Nickelodeon. The next episode will be this coming friday at either 8:00pm or 8:30pm (it was supposed to be at 8:00pm last week but they pushed it back, I don't know if the decision is permanent).

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG...I need to see it. Do yathink it's on youtube yet?

#16 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cryo-Wolf said:

OMG...I need to see it. Do yathink it's on youtube yet?

I don't know, maybe you can catch it before they take it down!!!