#201 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if this is even possible,but i need someone to make this not mess up...

#202 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"I dont know if this is even possible,but i need someone to make this not mess up...
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/10000/04600eed1bd16e8fe259baa0a436ed02/17718_150.gif"

It's not possible, the images in the frames are all chopped up, you need the original images to fix it.

"

How would you fix it?

#203 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio
#204 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Doctor Dare says:
"Okay, Can someone make me a "Signature Banner" that has "The Hood" Battling Skrulls. and across the top it should say "HB""
You need to provide an image. For now:
" />http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/aznbuni/Crunk_Juice_by_ZeroA.jpg"

It does'nt Matter, Just any pic of the Hood battling Skrulls.

#205 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

omg ive been tryin to find this thread!!! well let me go get some pics

#206 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

can anyone make her hair blonde and the skull above her with kinda glowin and/or flaming purple eyes...please

#207 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#208 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple one, i'd like someone to but a blue moon shining through some grey clouds at the bottom right corner of the picture, thanks

#209 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Could anyone change this for me:

I would like the blue part changed to black. Thats all. Thanks.

#210 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

You know instead of that guy with the blue moon thing, i got a better one:

The name "Blue Dawn" written on it in any color that would go good with tis picture

#211 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

not to be impatient but honestly its not that hard, i'd do it if i had the right programs and if my computer wasnt a peice of... Censorship

#212 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcryn says:

"not to be impatient but honestly its not that hard, i'd do it if i had the right programs and if my computer wasnt a peice of... ***Censorship***"

You have to understand that people do not check this everyday to do this stuff for people. Plus there are others that have requested things as well. And the people who are doing this have lives that do not revolve around doing this stuff for others.

The people who are doing this stuff are doing it for FREE, out of the kindess of thier hearts. Six hours is not a long time, and people have waited longer. Just have patience and maybe someone can get it done.

#213 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

what about that?

took me 1 minute lol

#214 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcryn says:

"nice can you make it silver so it can be clearly read? appreciate it
Post Edited:2008-01-29 19:28:52"

let me see since I'm using paint

#215 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

nice can you make it silver so it can be clearly read? appreciate it
Post Edited:2008-01-29 19:28:52

#216 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Arcryn says:
"not to be impatient but honestly its not that hard, i'd do it if i had the right programs and if my computer wasnt a peice of... ***Censorship***"
You have to understand that people do not check this everyday to do this stuff for people. Plus there are others that have requested things as well. And the people who are doing this have lives that do not revolve around doing this stuff for others. The people who are doing this stuff are doing it for FREE, out of the kindess of thier hearts. Six hours is not a long time, and people have waited longer. Just have patience and maybe someone can get it done."

your right, thanks for the wisdom andferne and it aint like i'm a new guy, been on the vine since august

#217 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Arcryn says:
"nice can you make it silver so it can be clearly read? appreciate it
Post Edited:2008-01-29 19:28:52"
let me see since I'm using paint"

appreciate it NH, you'll get the first invitation when blue dawn is born, if its brn

#218 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperial says:

"Could anyone change this for me: I would like the blue part changed to black. Thats all. Thanks."

#219 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

here it is arcryn

#220 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

great thanks NH

#221 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcryn says:

"great thanks NH"

np

#222 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcryn says:

"Andferne says:
"Arcryn says:
You have to understand that people do not check this everyday to do this stuff for people. Plus there are others that have requested things as well. And the people who are doing this have lives that do not revolve around doing this stuff for others. The people who are doing this stuff are doing it for FREE, out of the kindess of thier hearts. Six hours is not a long time, and people have waited longer. Just have patience and maybe someone can get it done."
your right, thanks for the wisdom andferne and it aint like i'm a new guy, been on the vine since august"

I've been on since May and I still feel like a new guy :P

#223 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Arcryn says:
"great thanks NH"
np"

wait you said you used paint right? i got paint but not the word art

#224 Posted by Arcryn (108 posts) - - Show Bio

nevermind i found it

#225 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

ive been on the vine since......hold on....

#226 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"ive been on the vine since......hold on...."

July 29,2007.

#227 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The first one - I would like it if HIS left eye was totally black while the other was white. I'd also like a scar over his right eye.The second one - I'd like it if the aura thing was black and whiteThe third one - I want Raziel (The blue guy) to be erased and for Kain (The other guy) to be moved to the other side and his red cape be white and the brown on his pants white as well.The fourth one - I would like the cape black, and the pants kinda grayish white while the gold is black.The fifth one - same as the first one, however a massive scar from the left side of his chest down to the right side of his abdomen and a few scars placed in other spots and that red band grayish."

acewasp23 says:

"i was having a problem with mine messing up. every time i try and use it as an avatar it either wont work or the frames mess up."

The frame speed needs to be .14ms or something like that, Methos knows.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 20:38:52
Post Edited:2008-01-29 20:39:40

#228 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been on the vine since Jun 05, 2007. That what my first account says. lol Everytime I check that accout I have so many pms. I have 49 uncheck pm's on that account.

#229 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"ive been on the vine since......hold on...."
July 29,2007. "

What was your other account?

#230 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Feb. 21, 2007.

Beat that b!tches ;P

#231 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Mines Sept 8th of 07.

#232 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a bit,but hopeully people can do it.

Hehe...could someone possibly turn her fur and tail brown, her hair black with highlights/stripes/streaks/whatever, her eyes a glowing green, and her red hair thing and tanktop green? I hope this isn't too much.....

#233 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if I could get this picture of my Fav the Collective changed to Blue and one to Green I know its two jobs in one but if you could would really be thankfull. It would be both the energy and Mr Pointer himself.

If you can make it abit Darker in both colours that would be awesome as well thanks.

#234 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I was just wondering, Could someone take out Spawn and Replace his Picture with this Guy?

But leave out the Little guy behind him.

#235 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#236 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#237 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"If someone could blackout his pants and chest straps, leave the logo the same and make his eyes red....I would really appreciate it. "

I don't want to be "that guy" but could someone do this...... Thanks.

#238 Posted by Lady Poison (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#239 Posted by Lady Poison (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering,if someone could make the red, a dark green. I would really appreciate it. :)

#240 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

bump bump

#241 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Imperial says:
"Could anyone change this for me: I would like the blue part changed to black. Thats all. Thanks."

"

Thanks ACE!

#242 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

on this one, could someone please, change the blue to black.

#243 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"can anyone make her hair blonde and the skull above her with kinda glowin and/or flaming purple eyes...please"

I was trying for kind of a black magic purple fire around the eyes. I hope the hair isn't too golden. It was difficult to match anything more blond with the rather dingy background.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Hehe...could someone possibly turn her fur and tail brown, her hair black with highlights/stripes/streaks/whatever, her eyes a glowing green, and her red hair thing and tanktop green? I hope this isn't too much....."

It asks so much of us. Is this what you are thinking?

Rune says:

"I was wondering if I could get this picture of my Fav the Collective changed to Blue and one to Green I know its two jobs in one but if you could would really be thankfull. It would be both the energy and Mr Pointer himself."

Hawk says:

""If someone could blackout his pants and chest straps, leave the logo the same and make his eyes red....I would really appreciate it."

?

Post Edited:2008-02-01 14:14:16

#244 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"weather witch says:
"can anyone make her hair blonde and the skull above her with kinda glowin and/or flaming purple eyes...please"

I was trying for kind of a black magic purple fire around the eyes. I hope the hair isn't too golden. It was difficult to match anything more blond with the rather dingy background.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Hehe...could someone possibly turn her fur and tail brown, her hair black with highlights/stripes/streaks/whatever, her eyes a glowing green, and her red hair thing and tanktop green? I hope this isn't too much....."

It asks so much of us. Is this what you are thinking?

Rune says:

"I was wondering if I could get this picture of my Fav the Collective changed to Blue and one to Green I know its two jobs in one but if you could would really be thankfull. It would be both the energy and Mr Pointer himself."

Hawk says:

""If someone could blackout his pants and chest straps, leave the logo the same and make his eyes red....I would really appreciate it."

?

Post Edited:2008-02-01 14:14:16"

omg thanks for taking some of the load for me... there were so much requests I didn't even feel like doing them anymore.

#245 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob Zero. Now I think there are only a few more that need to be handled.

Lady Poison says:

" I was wondering,if someone could make the red, a dark green. I would really appreciate it. :)"

Enjoy:

Post Edited:2008-02-01 15:17:03

Imperial says:

"on this one, could someone please, change the blue to black."

Post Edited:2008-02-01 15:32:26

I think that about catches us up. If there are any requests that were missed earlier, just re-post them.
Post Edited:2008-02-01 15:36:46

#246 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna learn how to do it, and then i would help. What is the best thing to get or download, so that its easy to use? And i can learn from there.

#247 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#248 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are looking for a free program I would suggest the GIMP. Personally I use Photoshop, but that costs a good deal of money. Gimp has all of the functionality that you would ever need from photoshop, and is completely free.

" />http://www.gimp.org/

There are a lot of tutorials on the internet to do various techniques in photoshop/gimp so you can just search around to find out how to do what.

#249 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"If you are looking for a free program I would suggest the GIMP. Personally I use Photoshop, but that costs a good deal of money. Gimp has all of the functionality that you would ever need from photoshop, and is completely free." />http://www.gimp.org/There are a lot of tutorials on the internet to do various techniques in photoshop/gimp so you can just search around to find out how to do what."
#250 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

nice work