zero edge says:

"http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/aznbuni/189581-ghost-rider_400.jpg"

Thank you.

#104 Posted by Darkchild (41123 posts) - - Show Bio

zero coolest avatar yet lol

#105 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"zero coolest avatar yet lol"

I know man. That thing is awesome. The frog and the monkey come in close seconds, though

#106 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks

#107 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"thanks"

Zero I liked the monkey but this one is awesome.

#108 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"kuchiku says:
"go to kuchikus munipulations "
We've done this before, K anyways, I do have a request: could you just put some lightning in the background? I don't care what color, and it may seem weird to ask, but..."

Anyone want to help?

#109 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Resonate says:
"kuchiku says:
"go to kuchikus munipulations "
We've done this before, K anyways, I do have a request: could you just put some lightning in the background? I don't care what color, and it may seem weird to ask, but..."
Anyone want to help?"

I tried. I hope this does'nt suck as bad as I think it does.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/Fantasticthing/untitled-1.jpg?t=1200714819

#110 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a tricky one:

Change the eyes to light blue

Change the Hoodie to Greyish-white

The guns changed to looked like it is glowing with kinetic energy

The armor parts to a new different color, doesnt matter for me

Change the pants to a different color, doesnt matter to me

Thanks

#111 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

PROTOTYPE. says:

"I got a tricky one:Change the eyes to light blueChange the Hoodie to Greyish-whiteThe guns changed to looked like it is glowing with kinetic energyThe armor parts to a new different color, doesnt matter for meChange the pants to a different color, doesnt matter to meThanks"

What color would you want your kinetic energy?

#112 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

purple plz

have fun with the white armor and pants choose what color you want it to be

#113 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I rarely do this, but, whatever. Methos is busy, so here's one that I just thought be a little cool.

Could I have her skin changed to Native American, Her hair black with blue stripes, and eyes glowing green. That's it. If someone did that, that'd be awesome.

#114 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, I rarely do this, but, whatever. Methos is busy, so here's one that I just thought be a little cool. Could I have her skin changed to Native American, Her hair black with blue stripes, and eyes glowing green. That's it. If someone did that, that'd be awesome.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3626/156304-michael-turner_400.jpg"

that reminds me of a user on a game website called Maelstrom.

#115 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

It's for a character in my story.

#116 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

PROTOTYPE. says:

"purple plzhave fun with the white armor and pants choose what color you want it to be"

Okay so I thought I could do it since it was mostly changing colors (and that's like the only thing I can do) but as it turns out grays, whites and blacks are harder to manipulate and I couldn't even manage to create the kinetic aura. =/

Sorry, but I'll let someone with actual talent handle your request!

#117 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"PROTOTYPE. says:
"purple plz have fun with the white armor and pants choose what color you want it to be"
Okay so I thought I could do it since it was mostly changing colors (and that's like the only thing I can do) but as it turns out grays, whites and blacks are harder to manipulate and I couldn't even manage to create the kinetic aura. =/ Sorry, but I'll let someone with actual talent handle your request!"

sure but if you still wana try it out yurself, be my guest.

#118 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a try prototype

@ Cryo, sry man, I dont think im good enough for that. I only got the program two days ago.
Post Edited:2008-01-19 14:32:35

#119 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"I'll give it a try prototype"

thanks switch

#120 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok hows that, I can go back and make changes if you want

#121 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#122 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, can you change the brown gloves and shoes to black? and the Yellow armor more goldish?

#123 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

#124 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another one:

If you'd like to, same as the other one i g2g ttyl
Post Edited:2008-01-19 15:50:10

#125 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Sry dude, couldnt get the yellow to br more gold

#126 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, Here's a tricky one. Take out the Bubbles, Make it White or Golden behind them like it was Heaven. Give him Angel Wings, and make her costume White and make the shiney glove Golden.

#127 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolfenstein says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1476/103719-namor_400.jpg Okay, Here's a tricky one. Take out the Bubbles, Make it White or Golden behind them like it was Heaven. Give him Angel Wings, and make her costume White and make the shiney glove Golden."

Please?

#128 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

" Sry dude, couldnt get the yellow to br more gold"

turns out well thanks i think it was just the brown so its all good.

#130 Posted by The Sandman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Sparda here.

Right, wondering if someone could please make the image larger, and focus it more on the body of him? As it is right now, I barely see anything under the shoulders.

Thanks for your time.

#131 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#132 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

The white armor and mask changed to gold

The blue outfit changed to black

The eyes changed to light-blue

The guns changed to looked like it is glowing with purple kinetic energy

if you need to know exac colors, here's the example:

#133 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone make him look More Angelic?

#134 Posted by Wolfenstein (781 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#135 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

DUDE! STOP ASKING! You don't need to double post! If eople can do it, they'll respond. You don't have to keep doing it and doing it!

CALM DOWN.

#136 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolfenstein says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3381/108937-spawn_400.jpg Can someone make him look More Angelic?"
i don't think you can make that pic look more angelic unless you put a dress and a halo on him.
Post Edited:2008-01-21 11:18:23
#137 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

simple, all i'd like is to have the eye changed to light-blue

#138 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks warlock

#139 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prototype:

#140 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick Note

==========

I'm not doing any more photomanips for anyone for a while, this is mainly because i've come across several facebook and myspace pages from users on here that are using the pictures i've made for them, after they requested them, and are claiming they 'made the picture themselves'.

the people responsible have been notified about it via PM so i'm not mentioning names here, this is just to clarify things so i'll stop getting PM requests about it.

M

#141 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"HAHAHAHAHA WTF? Thats sad."

that's what i thought...

M

Warlock360 says:

"Y'know since theres no (c)METHOS on it they could basicly use it for what they want^^"

I have no problem with them using them for whatever they want... i have a problem with them posting them on editing webpages and claiming they did the work themselves.

M

#142 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHA WTF? Thats sad.

#143 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know since theres no (c)METHOS on it they could basicly use it for what they want^^

#144 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... still depends because in one they actually did... they had the "idea" and you were the muppet... now if they were using YOUR own ideas that would be F'd up but other wise i don't see too much of a problem with that.

#145 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG! The best photomanips anyone could possibly do are now gone forever!!!!!

breaks down crying

#146 Posted by PROTOTYPE. (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"OMFG! The best photomanips anyone could possibly do are now gone forever!!!!! *breaks down crying*"

its a sad day for all of us.

#147 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. My first locked thread :)

I heard this was the new Young X-men team. Well I thought Wolf Cub looked really cool in there and I wanted to use the pic as an avatar. Would anyone mind editing it for me? Like can you have the face and the hand extending outward to fit on an avatar?

#148 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Quick Note ========== I'm not doing any more photomanips for anyone for a while, this is mainly because i've come across several facebook and myspace pages from users on here that are using the pictures i've made for them, after they requested them, and are claiming they 'made the picture themselves'. the people responsible have been notified about it via PM so i'm not mentioning names here, this is just to clarify things so i'll stop getting PM requests about it. M"

Well it looks like that's a no for you helping me with this pic lol. And thank you for helping me so many times with my pics. (Don't worry I didn't sa non of the pics you made were mine lol)

#149 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"What do you mean extending outward?"

You know, the arm thats past the red light on the pic. Is there anyway you could fit that with his body on an avatar. If you can't I'll take what I get if anyone helps me lol.

#150 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean extending outward?