Attractiveness: What do you find most attractive?

• 62 results
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Confidence! This sounds cliche, but you can definitely tell a lot about somebody with their confidence at the get go. 

Posture, body language, eye contact, clothes, their walk. All these things tell me a lot about a girl before I even talk to her. Besides people with zero confidence are annoying, which is unattractive. Always fishing for compliments, question everything...it's just annoying. 

As far as general appearance I just like HEALTHY beautiful women. None of those anorexic, bulimic, emaciated or gaunt looking women.  No obese women either.  

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#52  Edited By Dracade102
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#53  Edited By Deadcool

Physically:

Nice and medium lips (well defined), skiny head, short hair (Black/Brown), white skin, thick eyebrows (well defined), small eyes and an exercised body. 

Personality:

Open in mind and funny. (Most of the time I am just looking for the personality). 

Note: I have never had a girlfried or dated or kissed someone, I have a lot of friends that are girls, but I am not romantically atracted to them. 
I am not gay...
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By CapFanboy
@RisingBean said:

Can she cook?

BA-DUM-TISH! This is also my first question.....
xscarletkittie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By xscarletkittie

Let's see... intelligence is a must. I don't want someone who is snooty and all academia, but I do want someone that I can have meaningful conversations and debates with. I tend to get bored otherwise. He/She also has to have a good sense of humor and not be overly sensitive when it comes to jokes. He/She needs to like at least some of the things I like, otherwise it could get boring not having any interests in common. I would freakin' love a comic nerd to death. In terms of looks... I love a pretty face and eyes. Body type doesn't matter so much, but I'm not very attracted to super muscular men and women. I like softer features more than chiseled abs.

Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Belphegor
@jointron33: Ohhh yeah. You smell what I am cooking.
Avatar image for alexander_sparrow
Alexander_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Ebbm said:
The guys I find attractive are usually cute with a good personality, kind of goofy and really funny. Outgoing, not arrogant or thinks too highly of himself.   I'd rather have a guy who is funny and kind than a guy who is really hot but acts like a jerk.
If only the hot chicks where I live were like you X"D
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mikethekiller

Women that practice martial arts are very attractive to me 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By buttersdaman000

Girls who put out

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Women who aren't afraid to cry in front of me after I ask them "you're seriously going to wear that?" Pfft."

Avatar image for transgressionsofsociety
TransgressionsofSociety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Women who are confident to state their opinion.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#62  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thick veins, that might suggest steroid abuse. Body hair that can only be described as a brown rainforest, feet, that defy the invention of shoes, arms, that could rip the horn off a Unicorn right off in one smooth rolling action, a neck, that looks like a flesh colored brick, and a face that looks like Satan's hooves. Personality. She must have one. Mannequins freak me out. I need my victims to see my eyes whilst I dance for them.