#1 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: The Comic Viner community has been invited to participate in a volunteer effort to help promote Comic Con 2013, which will be held in Downtown area of Dallas in a massive facility with over dozens of convention centers and nearby buildings throughout. As they arrive the Viner community unites in order to perform the delicate tasks necessary to make Comic Con 2012 a smashing hit, we made banters, flyers, and helped construct the booths that comic artists and writers will be station and helped produce the refreshments. As we were finishing up the last touches to the showroom, we notice a large mob of fanatic Twitards armed with savage and archaic tools approaching and then in the blink a eye charging and ramming at the front doors with a sadistic lust for bloodshed that once we realize what's going on we are shaken to out very core, the doors happen to be locked so will wouldn't be interrupted during our work.

- The Twitards are numbered in thousands and have undergone extensive fanaticism training and are completely bloodlusted

- They are between the ages of 12-16, and it's around that time of the month for them

- They have basic knowledge of the layout of the convention center we're located in

Elements

- George .W. Bush is incapacitated in a nearby booth after having drunk a little too much of the Jesus Juice, if woken expect to hear incoherent rambling that would drive any sane person into coma

- There is a Colt Magnum with 6 bullets located on the floor along with two posters of Edward Cullen and the rest of the fairy woodland creatures and the rag that goes on Donald Trump's head.

- Lindsay Lohan is located inside of a box nearby with a bottle of Jack Daniels, after week of binge drinking.

- Spike is the lead Community Organizer

Will the Viner community survive and how?

#2 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

I say will duck tape Nickzambuto and throw him into the crowd of rabid fangirls, which momentarily appease them while we escape through the back door.

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

We get slaughtered.

#4 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

We get slaughtered.

We should sacrifice Nickzambuto, and run out of the back door.

#5 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

"After the dust cleared and the body of the final Twitard fell to the ground, Nightcrawler raised from his seat.... only to reveal that he too was a Twitard. Unknowingly, the other Viners accepted him and assumed he wasn't apart of the blood lusted mob that had just given them such a fierce battle. They all had nothing left to fight with. Every ounce of energy they had was used to defend themselves from the prepubescent fan girls. One by one the Viners fell and it wasn't long before Nightcrawler was the only remaining soul left alive besides Lindsay Lohan who he had spared. They both got married and lived drunkenly ever after with their Twilight Blu-Ray Director's Set ."

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just get behind Sexy Merc (who is a giant) or JXM (who is a sword expert) or Joshmightbe's daughter (who is Darkseid)... They'd kill them twitards.

#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

Spike's the lead community organizer? In that case, he can just use his army of 23,945,761,834,903,836,237,482,397 accounts to take down all the twitards by himself.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

I'll just get behind Sexy Merc (who is a giant) or JXM (who is a sword expert) or Joshmightbe's daughter (who is Darkseid)... They'd kill them twitards.

Man speaks the truth.

#9 Posted by nickthedevil (13873 posts) - - Show Bio

I can solo.

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (13873 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom solos.

#11 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

Spike's the lead community organizer? In that case, he can just use his army of 23,945,761,834,903,836,237,482,397 accounts to take down all the twitards by himself.

Haha! So true!

#12 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll find a nearby gas mask and hop inside the box with Lindsay Lohan, the stench of boos, vomit, and failed dreams should kill anything in the nearby vicinity.

#13 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Symbote94, God_Spawn and myself solo

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

We line the building with explosives and in a calm orderly manor slip out of the fire exits. When they begin to flood the building we set off the explosives. Boom we win.

#15 Posted by BumpyBoo (10618 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

I'll find a nearby gas mask and hop inside the box with Lindsay Lohan, the stench of boos, vomit, and failed dreams should kill anything in the nearby vicinity.

XD

#16 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like some pedophile, psychopathic, homicidal, woman-hating fantasy of yours TBH. Weird.

#17 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

This seems like some pedophile, psychopathic, homicidal, woman-hating fantasy of yours TBH. Weird.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (38292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Like a GS

#19 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

Like a GS

We could use you as bait by telling all the Twitards you are Taylor Lautner and you have just arrived from a intense workout session at the gym, and while they proceed to pounce on you like a wild dog in heat, we'll escape through the back door.

#20 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

We get slaughtered.

We should sacrifice Nickzambuto, and run out of the back door.

We should sacrifice all the dead accounts.

#22 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

I must be more tired than I thought, only about when I got to the Lindsey Lohan thing did I realize this was a hypothetical scenario, and not a news story/rehashing of what happened to you at comic con.

#24 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

We should win considering our numbers( 148533).