Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

http://www.atheistcensus.com/

Hey I just found this as I was surfing the web.

It is basically a census for those of us who are not religious weather you are an atheist,agnostic,secularist,humanist,etc.

So let your vote be counted.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cameron83

agnostic,I don't consider myself an atheist.

But sure,I'll vote if you like

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

agnostic,I don't consider myself an atheist.

But sure,I'll vote if you like

Cool thanks.

Any one who isn't religious counts,deists too.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar

I worship breasts and beer. What does that go under?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@mrdecepticonleader: What about Naturalistic pantheism ?

As long as you dont identify yourself as religious then yes.

Just select other on the options.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnightRise

@TheCrowbar said:

2nd United Church of Epicness.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise said:

@TheCrowbar said:

2nd United Church of Epicness.

lol

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm curious, is this census styled in a respectable manner, or is going on the attack against those with faith? (Christianity or otherwise)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

I'm curious, is this census styled in a respectable manner, or is going on the attack against those with faith? (Christianity or otherwise)

It is for those who aren't religious,and an opportunity for their vote to be counted .Since been an atheist seems to be still a taboo in societies today.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader: well I wouldn't really say that nowadays,because on the other side of the fence it's the other way around,especially for muslims.

As long as this is in a respectable manner,but what would count as religious,Because I know people who are christians,but they don't go to church,etc.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

Many eastern and western countries where decimated by extremist atheist groups, including, but not limited to, the Chinese Communist party and the assault on the Tibetan Buddhists.

But those are extremist.

So to say Atheism taboo is absurd. Christianity is considered an excuse to get your head cut off in many parts of the world. Atheism is not.

I really don't care if you believe in God or not. As long as it doesn't turn into a YouTube war where everyone begins throwing out slurs and highly offensive terminology towards a religious group. That's what concerns me the most.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader said:

It is for those who aren't religious,and an opportunity for their vote to be counted .Since been an atheist seems to be still a taboo in societies today.

mrdecepticonleader,what necrotic lycanthrope said is true 100%.As my time as a christian,I faced persecution from atheists,so did my muslim friends.But they were extremists,and I have atheists friends,but what he said was 100% true.Although there are christians and others (muslims,atheists,hindu,etc) who persecute gays,please note that those are a$$holes who know nothing of their own religion,and shouldn't at all repressent the religion just as those dic% atheists shouldn't represent all atheists,because I have met nice atheists.So I am just saying,have a little understanding.There are bad apples of every bunch.Also,I have met many atheists who hate gay people,and many who would stand up,not only for gay people,but for christians as well.That opened my eyes.

Because a small minority of christians (in my view) hate gay people,and in doing that,they contradict their own religion,and those are their personal views,and the majority shouldn't persecute anyone.But Due to these people,all christians/muslims,etc are persecuted.It's like the persecution that muslims face(and still have to face) because of 9/11,even though we all know (or should know) that that isn't even close to most muslims.

I am just telling you my thoughts,that what NL said was true,and not everyone is alike,even though this seems off-topic,I am just hoping you can understand what I am saying.Same for everyone else.

Sorry If this is hard to understand,my mind is foggy and racing with thoughts,Please PM me if you want to reply to me. :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: well I wouldn't really say that nowadays,because on the other side of the fence it's the other way around,especially for muslims.

As long as this is in a respectable manner,but what would count as religious,Because I know people who are christians,but they don't go to church,etc.

Atheism is still a loaded word and many people are discriminated simply for having no religion.

Respectable manner? What do you mean? Its just a quick form to fill out if your not religious.You see this is another example of my above statement.

@mrdecepticonleader:

Many eastern and western countries where decimated by extremist atheist groups, including, but not limited to, the Chinese Communist party and the assault on the Tibetan Buddhists.

But those are extremist.

So to say Atheism taboo is absurd. Christianity is considered an excuse to get your head cut off in many parts of the world. Atheism is not.

I really don't care if you believe in God or not. As long as it doesn't turn into a YouTube war where everyone begins throwing out slurs and highly offensive terminology towards a religious group. That's what concerns me the most.

No that's not true you can be killed in countries for been an atheist as well.

As I said above atheism is still a loaded word as people like to assume that when it is brought up that it is offensive or dis respectable toward religion.

All it is,is a form to fill out if you are not religious that's all.

This thread is not for debating in,it is just a thread that I made to bring the census to peoples attention.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83:

The most flack I've seen is from the science community. Regardless if science simply cannot explain every single aspect of the universe as we know it, the idea of religion is automatically discredited as a mental disease or defect.

Yet those are the same thought groups who rely on untested, unproven, logically impossible theorems regarding space/time and theoretical physics.

Ex. In the show "Curiosity" on Science Channel, there was an episode trying to understand the mechanics of a "higher power" in regards to how the universe works. The scientists interviewed flat out refuted even the remote poosibility of God, but then turned around and said that God couldn't exist because the universe itself is a biological organism, or else has a consciousness much like that seen in a biological organism.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

mrdecepticonleader,what necrotic lycanthrope said is true 100%.As my time as a christian,I faced persecution from atheists,so did my muslim friends.But they were extremists,and I have atheists friends,but what he said was 100% true.Although there are christians and others who persecute gays,please note that those are a$$holes who know nothing of their own religion,and shouldn't at all repressent the religion just as those dic% atheists shouldn't represent all atheists,because I have met nice atheists.So I am just saying,have a little understanding.There are bad apples of every bunch.

Religious organizations still hold alot of power,and atheists are discriminated against just for not been religious.Non religious people cant even hold office in a number of states in the US.

Again this thread is not really for a debate.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

I don't want a debate. Currently my biggest concern is getting a game for my sister for Christmas (Assassins Creed, if I can find a good copy).

And, as strange as it sounds, I know how atheism behaves and feels. For a good chunk of my life I was atheist/extreme agnostic, oftentimes regarding my religious education as propaganda on the levels of dictatorship.

It wasn't until I studied Dante's Inferno that I began to shift perceptions.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

I don't want a debate. Currently my biggest concern is getting a game for my sister for Christmas (Assassins Creed, if I can find a good copy).

And, as strange as it sounds, I know how atheism behaves and feels. For a good chunk of my life I was atheist/extreme agnostic, oftentimes regarding my religious education as propaganda on the levels of dictatorship.

It wasn't until I studied Dante's Inferno that I began to shift perceptions.

Okay

Atheism is simply not believing in god or gods and living without religion.It has no dogmas attached.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader:

Unfortunately, it's only practiced in theory (the odd one out, such as yourself, actually follows the definition. It means you're a nice guy :D).

Dogma example is how many publicly authorized Christmas and Jewish decorations are being sued and forced to tear items down and discard them , despite being in place for upwards to 20 years. A lot of this is occurring in the Orange County area of Fullerton, California.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader:

Dude,now you're assuming.When I say respectable manner,I mean that because some people would use it to attack anyone of a religion.The whole point of my post on understanding was that whatever happens to atheists,happens to everyone.Also,I always see many people who are persecuted by atheists simply because they have a religion,do you see how it's not really black/white.

And muslim is more of a loaded word in my opinion,same with religion.Have you even seen the religion threads,Religion is attacked just as much as atheism is,and I mostly see people of religion being attacked.That doesn't mean atheists are not attacked.And people look at christianity as some bigoted view that denies facts.To say that atheism is a taboo is really wrong,but at the same time,to say that atheism is perfectly accepted is wrong.To say that religion is accepted,comes far from right,but atheists do face persecution,but there are tons of religious people who face persecution.From my side of the fence,it's them facing alot of persecution and religion doesn't even come close to being accepted today,almost anywhere...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader: I am just saying...

Atheists are not the only ones being persecuted,just as atheism makes people uncomfortable,religion makes people far more uncomfortable today because religion just seems like silly,mythology to people....But I already know that there are atheists who face persecution,but I see far more towards people of a religion,by some atheists as well.But I know that there are atheists that do face it,and many who are more understanding.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#22  Edited By SC  Moderator

There seems to be a severe misunderstanding of what the term atheism actually means in this thread. Atheism is the lack of the belief in a god. Attributing atheism as a motivation for any type of behavior whether good, bad or extreme is attributing that behavior to an absence which makes no sense. It only makes sense if your understanding of the word atheism has been tainted by misinformation. For example its highly probable the majority of the murderers in my country do not believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Funnily enough the majority of CV also probably doesn't believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Which means the majority of CV shares something in common with the majority of murders in my country. Now as a believer of the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn I suppose I could lump all the non murderers in with the murders on the basis they all share a common lack of belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn, but how does their lack of belief in a Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn actually motivate them? Could some of those who don't hold a belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn also wish to seek harm against those who do believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn? Absolutely - its going to be because of something though, a reason, not indifference or lack of since lack of isn't a mutually exclusive.

I think the word some might be looking for is anti-theism. Atheism is a weird term because it identifies a persons lack of beliefs rather than identifies them because of beliefs like say being a feminist, or religious or such. Attributing negative or positive actions to atheists is like attributing negative or positive to disbelievers of the GCTPWfS. Fun fact 99% of all the murderers, killers, rapists, despots, slave owners and puppy and kitten devourers that ever lived did not believe in the GCTPWfS. Do you deny the existence of the GCTPWfS? Maybe you should reconsider you and your groups (the Agctpwfsiests) motivations and lifestyle choices... just saying.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

I'm more of an Agnostic.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By joshmightbe

I believe in the possibility of an intelligence behind the creation of the universe but it doesn't really conform to any particular religion what's that count as?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lykopis

The constitutions of these six US states ban atheists from holding public office:

Arkansas:

"No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.”

Maryland:

"That no religious test ought ever to be required as a qualification for any office of profit or trust in this State, other than a declaration of belief in the existence of God; nor shall the Legislature prescribe any other oath of office than the oath prescribed by this Constitution.”

Mississippi:

"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this state.”

South Carolina:

"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution.”

Tennessee:

"No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state.”

Texas:

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being.”

A seventh state constitution discriminates against atheists by affording special protection to theists only.

Pennsylvania:

"No person who acknowledges the being of a God and a future state of rewards and punishments shall, on account of his religious sentiments, be disqualified to hold any office or place of trust or profit under this Commonwealth.”

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom

Voted.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#27  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@cameron83:

The most flack I've seen is from the science community. Regardless if science simply cannot explain every single aspect of the universe as we know it, the idea of religion is automatically discredited as a mental disease or defect.

Yet those are the same thought groups who rely on untested, unproven, logically impossible theorems regarding space/time and theoretical physics.

Ex. In the show "Curiosity" on Science Channel, there was an episode trying to understand the mechanics of a "higher power" in regards to how the universe works. The scientists interviewed flat out refuted even the remote poosibility of God, but then turned around and said that God couldn't exist because the universe itself is a biological organism, or else has a consciousness much like that seen in a biological organism.

you seem to bring up that guys belief in metaphysics an awful lot

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89a1a8cf3eb
deactivated-5a89a1a8cf3eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally prefer that people just keep religion at home, but that includes atheism, I just don't think it's something that should be talked about (without it clearly being a topic that can be on the topic such as someone visiting your church, mosque, synagogue, etc.) because it's different for everyone. I get preached at every now and then by people and I just don't respond because I don't care and I don't want them to think what they say matters to me. The only people that talk about religion are people who give it more importance then it deserves (which is just often atheists as any sort of religious group).

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By tg1982

Eh, I look at it thise way, god either exists or god doesn't. Sooner or later we'll all find out.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@tg1982 said:

Eh, I look at it thise way, god either exists or god doesn't. Sooner or later we'll all find out.

that's an agnostic view to some degree 

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tg1982

Yes. However, I personally believe in god or a higher power, just not neccesarily any religion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@tg1982 said:

Yes. However, I personally believe in god or a higher power, just not neccesarily any religion.

Ah, so you are an Agnostic Deist... 

Welcome To The Club  !  

lol 
lol 
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tg1982

@King Saturn: Thanks!!! LOL. It's always good to be welcomed.

Is that the baby from the Dinosaurs TV show from back in the day?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@tg1982 said:

@King Saturn: Thanks!!! LOL. It's always good to be welcomed.

Is that the baby from the Dinosaurs TV show from back in the day?

Yes... that's exactly who it is  !
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tg1982

@King Saturn:

Lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@tg1982 said:

@King Saturn:

Lol.

classic stuff... lol
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tg1982

@King Saturn: Yeah, I miss the days of TGIF on T.V. The closest thing they got now is "animation domination" sundays on fox, but it's not the same.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@tg1982 said:

@King Saturn: Yeah, I miss the days of TGIF on T.V. The closest thing they got now is "animation domination" sundays on fox, but it's not the same.

truth indeed... 
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Stephen Hawking is also pretty well known for snubbing the religious.

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that Atheists are considered less respectable than Muslims, even immediately after 9/11, is a tad depressing.

That being said, we do beat Scientologists in likeability by a country mile, which is hilarious.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC said:

There seems to be a severe misunderstanding of what the term atheism actually means in this thread. Atheism is the lack of the belief in a god. Attributing atheism as a motivation for any type of behavior whether good, bad or extreme is attributing that behaviour to an absence which makes no sense. It only makes sense if your understanding of the word atheism has been tainted by misinformation. For example its highly probable the majority of the murderers in my country do not believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Funnily enough the majority of CV also probably doesn't believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Which means the majority of CV shares something in common with the majority of murders in my country. Now as a believer of the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn I suppose I could lump all the non murderers in with the murders on the basis they all share a common lack of belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn, but how does their lack of belief in a Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn actually motivate them? Could some of those who don't hold a belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn also wish to seek harm against those who do believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn? Absolutely - its going to be because of something though, a reason, not indifference or lack of since lack of isn't a mutually exclusive.

I think the word some might be looking for is anti-theism. Atheism is a weird term because it identifies a persons lack of beliefs rather than identifies them because of beliefs like say being a feminist, or religious or such. Attributing negative or positive actions to atheists is like attributing negative or positive to disbelievers of the GCTPWfS. Fun fact 99% of all the murderers, killers, rapists, despots, slave owners and puppy and kitten devourers that ever lived did not believe in the GCTPWfS. Do you deny the existence of the GCTPWfS? Maybe you should reconsider you and your groups (the Agctpwfsiests) motivations and lifestyle choices... just saying.

@cameron83: @Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

Exactly,this is what I meant by the word atheist been a loaded word.I am an anti theist as well.But at the end of the day both words have different meanings,as there are many atheists out there who do not care about religion they just choose to live free from it.But they dont have to have any particular views on it.

@AtPhantom said:

Voted.

Nice one.

@joshmightbe said:

I believe in the possibility of an intelligence behind the creation of the universe but it doesn't really conform to any particular religion what's that count as?

Probably best to select "other" if none of the options fit your definition.Its for anyone who is not religous not just those who dont believe in a higher power.

@Nefarious: Its for anyone who is not religious like yourself,or did you already vote?

@lykopis: That is a very big issue that I dont hear about alot,it is very overlooked.

Did you vote too?

@Elaine said:

I personally prefer that people just keep religion at home, but that includes atheism, I just don't think it's something that should be talked about (without it clearly being a topic that can be on the topic such as someone visiting your church, mosque, synagogue, etc.) because it's different for everyone. I get preached at every now and then by people and I just don't respond because I don't care and I don't want them to think what they say matters to me. The only people that talk about religion are people who give it more importance then it deserves (which is just often atheists as any sort of religious group).

Just because you dont want to talk about religion doesn't mean others cant.If you dont want to fine but let others talk about it.

And besides this isn't a thread to talk about religion but just a census non religious people can fill in.But obviously discussions will ensue which is fine.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@SC said:

There seems to be a severe misunderstanding of what the term atheism actually means in this thread. Atheism is the lack of the belief in a god. Attributing atheism as a motivation for any type of behavior whether good, bad or extreme is attributing that behavior to an absence which makes no sense. It only makes sense if your understanding of the word atheism has been tainted by misinformation. For example its highly probable the majority of the murderers in my country do not believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Funnily enough the majority of CV also probably doesn't believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn. Which means the majority of CV shares something in common with the majority of murders in my country. Now as a believer of the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn I suppose I could lump all the non murderers in with the murders on the basis they all share a common lack of belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn, but how does their lack of belief in a Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn actually motivate them? Could some of those who don't hold a belief in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn also wish to seek harm against those who do believe in the Giant Cosmic Telepathic Purple Walrus from Saturn? Absolutely - its going to be because of something though, a reason, not indifference or lack of since lack of isn't a mutually exclusive.

you have you be careful believing in my planet's purple walrus... they have a tendency to use mind control and cause their believers to eat their own feet.
cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cameron83

@mrdecepticonleader: dude,that's i already knew that and was also trying to say that and get some understanding.I know your an anti-theist (it's pretty obvious),but in my post,if anyone read it,you would know that I already know the difference.I wasn't even talking about all atheists,which was pretty clear if my post was read.And I was just trying to tell you that if atheism is a loaded word,then religion is one clusterf*ck of a loaded word,if you know what I mean.I already know these things,but I just wanted an understanding.Anyway,just asking,what will this census do....what vote would it count as.

Also,maybe this is too late,but what if you were a christian,but then your an agnostic.I believe that there MIGHT be a higher power,but then again (def. of agnostic),I believe that he MIGHT not exist...

Basically,I am agnostic and I think that a god MIGHT exist

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By Strider1992

I don't know where I stand on this anymore. Frankly I don't really care either. I'm never asked if i'm religious in real life nor do I attended Church or any other religious associated activities. Its not that I dislike them or purposefully don't want to attend its that I just don't really care. My life already seems full enough as it is without adding religious designation to my list. I'm quite happy to sit back and let people believe whatever they like. Its their choice and as long as it doesn't effect me directly I have no problems with what people do or do not believe in. I'm quite happy to sit right here in my bubble of not thinking about it or giving a damn!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cameron83

@Strider92: well you don't have to go to church.My dad doesn't go to church,but he's still christian.If you are not sure whether god exists or not,you're agnostic.if you don't believe in god,or any god/don't follow any religion,you're an atheist.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cameron83

@King Saturn: WHY!

WHAT'S HE GOING TO D--

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strider1992

@cameron83: What is it called if you don't care? For example i'm not going to deny the existence of god but I don't really ever give it a second thought as to whether he exists or not. If God exists or not I just don't really mind. Basically I don't really give religion a second thought be it negative or positive. I can't really put it any other way.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48  Edited By InnerVenom123

@joshmightbe said:

Agnostic.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#49  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Strider92 said:

@cameron83: What is it called if you don't care? For example i'm not going to deny the existence of god but I don't really ever give it a second thought as to whether he exists or not. If God exists or not I just don't really mind. Basically I don't really give religion a second thought be it negative or positive. I can't really put it any other way.

Agnostic.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Strider1992

@InnerVenom123: I was under the impression that to be Agnostic you had to have an opinion on it. For example not claiming to know if a deity does or does not exist. I have no opinion on it. Its something that doesn't even pass my mind as something to even consider.