Assassin's Creed III: Brotherhood Thread

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm hoping this hasn't been made yet. Anyhow, for all you fellow AC fans, I set this up to discuss its awesomeness, first impressions, gameplay, in-game tips, etc. Enjoy.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hellos

I'm watching the Giant Bomb and very much wanting to buy it now.  
Trying to resist, because I like $$. >.> 

It looks absolutely awsome'r' in every way graphicly.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:

"I'm watching the Giant Bomb and very much wanting to buy it now.  Trying to resist, because I like $$. >.>  It looks absolutely awsome'r' in every way graphicly. "

I love the new gameplay, but, at the same time, can't bring myself to rank it above the last one.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Achilles.

Absolutely buying it...

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

I might rent it, I was never really a big fan of AC, beat the 1st one, played part of the second one

I may finish the 2nd one before trying Brotherhood

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Caligula

mediocre.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Amegashita

It's okay.  The story is kind of long and with the addition of multi-player, t's relatively hard to just continue playing story when I can go ruin someone's day online.  I have a few issues with the game-play mechanics.  The battle's are fun, but a lot of the free running isn't as fluid as it was in Number 2, and in comparison to previous games, is irritating.  Secondly, finding the Brutus armor and the ten Clusters, are cool and I love reading those conspiracy theories, but I've done it all before in the last Assassin's creed.  You know, going to the Assassin's tombs, and finding those 20 glyphs.  It's kind of rehashed. 

Also, what the crap?  Why can't my horse gallop!?!!??!! 

One last thing, the online play is great, but it's not really keyed for the assassinee.  You know, the one about to be assassinated.  I hate it when I see the person who wants to assassinate me, but when I press the stun button, I get killed.  That's great and all when I'm the one initiating the killing, but compared to when I'm trying to defend myself running away is just crap -- and I'm ignoring the fact that whenever I run away, the other player apparantly is faster than me even though we run the same speed.  What a load of...

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Hellos said:

"I'm watching the Giant Bomb and very much wanting to buy it now.  Trying to resist, because I like $$. >.>  It looks absolutely awsome'r' in every way graphicly. "

I love the new gameplay, but, at the same time, can't bring myself to rank it above the last one. "

Thats because the last one was god tier, basically your playing in a place rich with history, meeting characters that play major roles in history and it was just fun game IMO.  
Namely why it got GOTY. 

I'll wait till I actually get the chance to play it before I say how awsome it is outside graphics(But damn Ezio looks a lot better than I remember him in Creed II).
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mikethekiller

I'm in the middle of a dilemma a choice between either Need for speed hot pursuit, Gran Turismo 5 or this.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By rogue_mar1e

excited for the new Assassin's Creed ! :D

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BURNTHEPRIEST

I watched some of the multiplayer gameplay the other day, not really interested in this game as I got bored with playing the second one. Surprisingly, my wife wants this game more than Fable III...

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

And of course, the PC release is delayed..grrr...

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos
@BURNTHEPRIEST said:

"I watched some of the multiplayer gameplay the other day, not really interested in this game as I got bored with playing the second one. Surprisingly, my wife wants this game more than Fable III... "

Now for me to add something completely irrelevant as a comment due to Fable 3's mentioning. :P 

My buddy is a fable 3 addict.  
He liked playing MY ACII, maybe he'll man up and actually buy this one on his own cash? gargle gargle gargle.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Caligula
@mikethekiller: get Need For Speed. and wait for this to inevitably drop in price.
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Loki9876

I have AC brotherhood and I like all the AC games

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86

Just rented it, playing it right now, been pretty good so far. 

Combat is better then AC2, Just need to get use to the controls and I'm good to go

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hellos

Biggest WTF ending of a video game of the year. IMO 
72 was just a juicy element to plot.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos

Insane Theories that the last two games have given me so far: 

Adam and Eve are the first templars and subject 16's ancestor was the first assassin. 
(We are apparently watching from subject 16's ancestor's past, we see the goddess chick holding the apple and essentially having humanity enslaved working for her, Eve and Adam for some reason stole the piece of Eden and were then seemingly frightened from behind, so 16's ancestor's betrayal comes off as on the table.)
Desmond's son is reliving his father's life through the animus.
(The ending to AC: Brotherhood with the two voices telling you how he's gone into shock and they need to put him back in the animus and subject 16 talking about his son, Desdmond too weak, need to recharge(or something along those lines) 
Lucy is a templar. 
(You have the emails concerning the white van and this mysterous person shes been chatting with, her red foot(IT'S A TEMPLAR!!!) prints back to the hide out, 16 saying "she" is not what she appears to be)
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
"mediocre. "
No offense, but you don't seem to have good taste in games. Didn't you also say that Dead Space was better than Bioshock?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
To be fair, both are excellent games.  While I like Bioshock a great deal more (easily in my top 5), I can understand why someone might enjoy Dead Space more.
Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Aiden Cross
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" And of course, the PC release is delayed..grrr... "
My thoughts..
shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By shawn87

i havent got the new one yet....i just finally started playing the 2nd one cuz i was hooked on Madden 11 for a while. But i loved the first one and im enjoying the 2nd one a lot so far. I cant wait to play the 3rd one.