#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I want my money back! It is just the same gameplay as the last ones. Nothin' new.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's not how real life works.

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

I can already hear the voices of the future chanting the same thing, only with Black Ops II instead of Assassin's Creed III.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

So take it back. If you're underage tell the store that the game was bought as a gift but once your parents found out about the rating and content they demanded you take it back.

#5 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I can already hear the voices of the future chanting the same thing, only with Black Ops II instead of Assassin's Creed III.

Lol! Don't think that would be surprising. xD

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16117 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but COD has been the same for the past few years.........just like Battlefield!!! There I said it!

#7 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

No it does not.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Yeah but COD has been the same for the past few years.........just like Battlefield!!! There I said it!

Most shooters do very little to deviate from their predecessors. It's just that in this case, Call of Duty remains to be the most popular, and people seem to love hating on the most successful things.

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7557 posts) - - Show Bio

Take it back. About all I can say.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldve known

#11 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@MightyWarrior: You can say that about any sequel of a game, doesen't mean it sucks.

#12 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Strider92 said:

Most shooters do very little to deviate from their predecessors. It's just that in this case, Call of Duty remains to be the most popular, and people seem to love hating on the most successful things.

HALOHALOHALOHALO....nuff said :)

I take on board what you're saying though.

I felt AC 3 wasn't as good as it's predecessors, and not worthy of the AC title.

#13 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

=O

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6677 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you important?

#15 Posted by _Decibel_ (761 posts) - - Show Bio

"THIS GAME SUCKS! THEY DIDN'T INNOVATE AT ALL!"

"THIS GAME SUCKS! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE LAST GAMES!"

#16 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

@MightyWarrior: Rent next time.

#17 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

uhm no

#18 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Decibel_ said:

"THIS GAME SUCKS! THEY DIDN'T INNOVATE AT ALL!"

"THIS GAME SUCKS! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE LAST GAMES!"

It's possible to improve and change gameplay.

#19 Posted by _Decibel_ (761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: I'm aware. But for the most part, complaints seem to fall into those two categories with people like the OP. It's either 'the same sht all over again', or 'nothing like (insert previous game name here)'.

#20 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly though I play Assassins Crreed for the multiplayer. Assassinate is the most fun mode I've ever had in an online game.

#21 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Strider92 said:

HALOHALOHALOHALO....nuff said :)

I take on board what you're saying though.

I felt AC 3 wasn't as good as it's predecessors, and not worthy of the AC title.

Except that most people loved HALO 4, an I was one of those people. Insult it at your own peril!

I've never played Assassin's Creed or any recent COD game (I think the last one was called something like "call of duty: medal of honor" or something. It was years ago, I don't even remember, but it was WWII era) so I really can't say if I hate either or love either. I know that MW2 fanboys are amongst the most annoying, but that's about it.