#1 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I played the game and its AWESOME! I love it how when you stab them your sword gets bloody. Does anyone else here play and like it.

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved how graphically powerful it is. It gets really repetitive if you do all the saving citizens and missions. Nonetheless it's still fun.

#3 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the part where it lets you run up walls, just like Urban Runners but better.

#4 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I loved how graphically powerful it is. It gets really repetitive if you do all the saving citizens and missions. Nonetheless it's still fun."

Yea. I save'd so many citizen just for the hell of it. And they actual helped me when it came to chasing the boss guy with the arrows on his back. On got him on the streets and a bunch of his soliders tackled me and I kill them all then I go around the ally and their are the citizen holding him down. So I just pop out the blade from my wrist and stabbed him in the neck. It was awesome lol. But I'm not done with the game yet so don't tell me the ending.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

heard it was really good....meh I just had galaxy lol

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"I need to get it."

nice avatar

#7 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to get it.

#8 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Space Phantom v6.1 says:
"I need to get it."
nice avatar"

Thanks

#9 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

God I just walked into a city and went on a killing spree. Non of the army guys can stop me. I'm slaughtering them.

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i got it for christmas and its pretty cool. i like riding the horse as its so much more realestic than i've played before.

the only thing that annoys me is the flash's to the future where you do absolutely nothing? im sure its a major part of the plot anyway.

cool game with nice gameplay

#11 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Just turning it on for the first time as we speak.

#12 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Graphics..

jaw hits floor

#13 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncharted: Drakes' Fortune...is better!

#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Uncharted: Drakes' Fortune...is better!"

Man, I wanna play that......

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i got it for christmas and its pretty cool. i like riding the horse as its so much more realestic than i've played before. #spoiler the only thing that annoys me is the flash's to the future where you do absolutely nothing? im sure its a major part of the plot anyway. cool game with nice gameplay"

OMG, I played and beat and it was AWESOME. You can tell by the ending they are going to make a 2 one.

Does anyone want me to tell them what happens?

#16 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i got it for Christmas and lucky for me i just beat mass effect which was so freaking awesome .

#17 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Rotten gun says:
"i got it for christmas and its pretty cool. i like riding the horse as its so much more realestic than i've played before. #spoiler the only thing that annoys me is the flash's to the future where you do absolutely nothing? im sure its a major part of the plot anyway. cool game with nice gameplay"
OMG, I played and beat and it was AWESOME. You can tell by the ending they are going to make a 2 one. Does anyone want me to tell them what happens?"

ok... just finished it... i really liked the ending even though it was nothing like i expected, i thought the animus was silly at the start but it turned out pretty cool. it looks like there will be a second one for sure