#1 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Go ahead. 
 

Warning: Some brains may be devoured in this thread.

#2 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

why Venom .

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" why Venom . "
Be more specific...?
#4 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: why's he your favourite character :)
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:

" @InnerVenom123: why's he your favourite character :) "

Because of this videogame I played when I was just a lil one, made me love the character--
 
 
#6 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: aww ohkaay :)
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Anything else, or does the brain eating have to start sooner than I thought?
#8 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: uhhm i think i'll stop there, i like my brain where it is
#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @InnerVenom123: uhhm i think i'll stop there, i like my brain where it is "
Oh, you sure? Brain removal is quick and easy! 
 
 Patented brain removal procedure
.....
 
Kind of.
#10 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: yes yes, never been more sure :D
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e:
"But... but all we wanted was your cerebral cortex!"
Aw! Now look! You went and made him sad!
#12 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: ahahah aww ... i'm sure there are other yummier things to eat ?
#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @InnerVenom123: ahahah aww ... i'm sure there are other yummier things to eat ? "
Well, more questions are good, from what I've heard. :P
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to your badass venamerica avatar?

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey or white matter on tacos?

#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" What happened to your badass venamerica avatar? "
I tried to get a better one. Lots of people liked it, so I kept this one. 
 
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Grey or white matter on tacos? "

"Hm... grey." ~Venom
#17 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
Well, more questions are good, from what I've heard. :P "

ohkay then, besides brains, what else do you like eating ? :P
#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Well, more questions are good, from what I've heard. :P "
ohkay then, besides brains, what else do you like eating ? :P "
"Always been partial to pizza, us sewer dwelling 'freaks' tend to flock to it. Not naming names, but a certain bunch of teenage mutants started the trend..." ~Venom
#19 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: pizza's good . favourite type of pizza ?
#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e:   
 Pepperoni. :P
#21 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @rogue_mar1e:    Pepperoni. :P "

better than brains :D
#22 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: True, true.
#23 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Well, more questions are good, from what I've heard. :P "
ohkay then, besides brains, what else do you like eating ? :P "
"Always been partial to pizza, us sewer dwelling 'freaks' tend to flock to it. Not naming names, but a certain bunch of teenage mutants started the trend..." ~Venom "

where they squirls? (viper says sporting a TMNT t-shirt)
#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Well, more questions are good, from what I've heard. :P "
ohkay then, besides brains, what else do you like eating ? :P "
"Always been partial to pizza, us sewer dwelling 'freaks' tend to flock to it. Not naming names, but a certain bunch of teenage mutants started the trend..." ~Venom "
where they squirls? (viper says sporting a TMNT t-shirt) "
"Yes. They were clearly squirrels. Because squirrels do so LOVE the sewers." ~Venom
#25 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever watch "Joes Appartment"?

#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does my "ask me" thread have soooo many more views and responses than everybody else's?

Moderator
#27 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:
because people ask the darndest questions and other like to laught at the stupid questions like "Why does my "ask me" thread have soooo many more views and responses than everybody else's?".......JK
#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
" Ever watch "Joes Appartment"? "
Nope.
 
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Why does my "ask me" thread have soooo many more views and responses than everybody else's? "

Cuz yours was first. >_>
#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: No, it wasn't. :P Pretty sure fesak's was. :P
Moderator
#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @InnerVenom123: No, it wasn't. :P Pretty sure fesak's was. :P "
Really? Weird. Guess you're just Ms Popular :p
#31 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

How's it feel that people actually think Spider-Man can beat you without a plot devise?
 
Also, who besides Venom is your favorite Spider-Man rouge?

#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
"How's it feel that people actually think Spider-Man can beat you without a plot devise?  Also, who besides Venom is your favorite Spider-Man rouge? "

A: It's utterly ridiculous.  
B: Norman Osborn and Mr. Negative.
#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Did this game also have a training mode with Rogue and Professor X?
#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:
Uh.... dunno...
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Because I have an old Spider-Man game for PS1 and it reminded me of it.
#36 Posted by k4tzm4n (36444 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite scene & fight with Venom?
Staff Online
#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite comic with Venom?

#38 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @InnerVenom123: Did this game also have a training mode with Rogue and Professor X? "
Nope, the training mode was either fight henchmen or fight symbiotes. Don't recall even seeing Rogue or Xavier in the game.
#39 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

"Favorite comic with Venom? "


The ones before Carnage, those fights were brutal.  
 
Then again, the fight where Venom schools Carnage near the end of 'Maximum Carnage' was awesome. Oh, and the two issues just before 'Lethal Protector' where Venom kidnaps Pete's "parents".... hm. I pretty much love every Venom comic. =P 
 
EDIT: Except the ones that $&* his character over. 'Venom: Dark Origin' being a big example.
#40 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @InnerVenom123: Did this game also have a training mode with Rogue and Professor X? "
Nope, the training mode was either fight henchmen or fight symbiotes. Don't recall even seeing Rogue or Xavier in the game. "
Yeah, it was a different game. It was called Spider-Man: Enter Electro.
#41 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

"What is your favorite scene & fight with Venom? "


Scene? When he shatters a mirrow with a giant a$$ weight. From the comic where he kidnaps Peter's fake parents. Favorite fight... 
 
 
@InnerVenom123 said:
"@ComicMan24 said:

"Favorite comic with Venom? "


The ones before Carnage, those fights were brutal.  
 
Then again, the fight where Venom schools Carnage near the end of 'Maximum Carnage' was awesome. Oh, and the two issues just before 'Lethal Protector' where Venom kidnaps Pete's "parents".... hm. I pretty much love every Venom comic. =P 
 
EDIT: Except the ones that $&* his character over. 'Venom: Dark Origin' being a big example. "
#42 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Except brains what else do you like eating?

#43 Posted by Jake Fury (18157 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you ever wish you were still a photographer at Jonah's newspaper?
#44 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"Except brains what else do you like eating? "

Was already asked. Pizza. :P 
 
@Jake Fury said:
"Do you ever wish you were still a photographer at Jonah's newspaper? "

".... We worked. At. The. GLOBE. GLOBE!! G-L-O-B-E! DAILY. GLOBE. WRITING. NEWSPAPER. ARTICLES. NOT TAKING PICTURES FOR THAT HITLERSTACHED BLOWHARD! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND YOUR FACE OUT OF THE TV SHOWING THE 90S CARTOON!!!!!" ~Venom 
(Apalogies to 90s show fans everywhere) 
 
#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you find Peter Parker attractive?

#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Do you find Peter Parker attractive?"

"Do you like keeping your small intestine inside of your abdomen?" ~Venom
#47 Posted by TheguywhothinkshesDeadpool (36 posts) - - Show Bio

You remember that time when I had a TV show...and we fought...and it was in the ocean, and I totally pulled out my Galactus card and annihalated you? 

#48 Posted by Jake Fury (18157 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:

My apologies for getting you worked up.  
 
#49 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think of Black Cat?

#50 Posted by cloverfield (455 posts) - - Show Bio

do you like video games

are you  a devil or angel