Ask TommytheHitman ASK ANYTHING

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Okay. This is my first time doing one of these things so let's see how it goes!

ANYTHING HERE GOES! ANY QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME WILL RECEIVE AN ANSWER! Now I'm not saying this will be the correct answer but whatever...

Anyway I can't wait to have formed this whole thread and for nobody to comment on it. So let's do this!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Uwe Boll v.s Paul Dini in a boxing match to the death (Or at least until unconsciousness). Who wins?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Well Paul Dini actually has an ounce of talent. So... probably Boll. Especially since Boll boxes in his spare time and it would be like sending an overweight kitten against Muhammad Ali.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: But Boll made the Rampage movies, the 2nd one being my favorite movie of 2014 (Actually TAMS2 was my favorite, but Rampage: Capital Punishment was my 2nd favorite, and I really want you to like me right now.) And Postal, Tunnel Rats, Darfur and Assault on Wall Street were all pretty good.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: ...See this is why I'd probably punch you in the face if we met in real life...

Paul Dini helped create the goddamn Batman TAS!

Uwe Boll has made like... 2 DECENT movies! House of the Dead and Bloodrayne are some of the worst atrocities on the planet and probably the reason why Aliens will never come to Earth to colonize!

Question (and I know this is my thread but whatever) what did you think of Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Days of Future Past and Captain America 2?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: ...See this is why I'd probably punch you in the face if we met in real life...

Paul Dini helped create the goddamn Batman TAS!

Uwe Boll has made like... 2 DECENT movies! House of the Dead and Bloodrayne are some of the worst atrocities on the planet and probably the reason why Aliens will never come to Earth to colonize!

Question (and I know this is my thread but whatever) what did you think of Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Days of Future Past and Captain America 2?

Bloodrayne and House of the Dead (As well as In The Name of The King and Alone in the Dark) were some of the worst atrocities on planet, but so was the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series, Countdown to Final Crisis, said Cartoon Network was sexist against women even though Steven Universe and Adventure Time mostly target a female audience, and Dini's Detective Comics run. And at least Boll has that bonkers, off the wall, eccentric, insane personality that makes him hilarious. Oh yeah, and he said he'd beat up Michael Bay if he ever got the chance and called him a "f***ing retard" for the whole internet to see. That takes balls, or should I say, "Bolls." Kind've like a real life Willy Wonka with considerably less talent LOL.

I didn't see Guardians of X-Men, but I loved Winter Soldier. It was my 8th favorite movie of the year.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Oh my god you liked Postal...

This is why we can't be friends...

Loading Video...

Starring: You as Patrick Bateman

Uwe Boll as Hewey Lewis and the News

Me as Paul Alan.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Iggy Azalea or Nicki Minaj

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Ultimate Spider-Man is probably one of the worst ongoing TV Shows I've ever witnessed. So little care is put into that thing.

They cancelled Spectacular for this...

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Postal was stupid, but it captured the spirit of the video games pretty well. Offensive, disgusting, satirical junk created to offend and piss off every living thing on the planet, and personally, I found it hilarious and laughed a LOT. As a fan of the games, the Postal adaptation and Silent Hill are the only decent video game adaptations to date.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman said:

@kingvenus: I don't know who either of them are... so I'll say Nikki Minaj.

@spideyivydaredevilfan26

For the love of god watch American Psycho.

American Psycho is a masterpiece, I love that movie. Makes me depressed about how fantastic Bale could have been as Joker if he wasn't Batman.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, have you played the Postal games? It really was made almost exclusively for fans of the game, and admittedly, those seem to be the only people who liked it (But I have yet to meet a Postal fan who didn't love the movie) Uwe Boll isn't a great director, but with his newer work, I think he's okay. I'd take him in a second over Michael Bay, William Brent Bell or Paul W.S Anderson.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Thank god! We FINALLY agree completely on something!

I have played the Postal Games. I enjoyed them. I didn't LOVE them but... they were good fun.

Michael Bay (while no means a good director) has made a few good movies. The Rock. Armageddon (is a guilty pleasure), the first Transformers (is okay), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is barely a good movie. But that elevator scene still made me laugh more then any movie has this year (except Guardians and Lego Movie). William Brent Bell has only made like... 1 movie. He still has SOME potential! Granted the Devil Inside is one of the worst movies of all time, however I don't think it;s fair to judge him right now.

W.S. Anderson... I hate Resident Evil's 'Movies'.

BUT MORTAL KOMBAT! COME ON MAN!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Thank god! We FINALLY agree completely on something!

I have played the Postal Games. I enjoyed them. I didn't LOVE them but... they were good fun.

Michael Bay (while no means a good director) has made a few good movies. The Rock. Armageddon (is a guilty pleasure), the first Transformers (is okay), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is barely a good movie. But that elevator scene still made me laugh more then any movie has this year (except Guardians and Lego Movie). William Brent Bell has only made like... 1 movie. He still has SOME potential! Granted the Devil Inside is one of the worst movies of all time, however I don't think it;s fair to judge him right now.

W.S. Anderson... I hate Resident Evil's 'Movies'.

BUT MORTAL KOMBAT! COME ON MAN!

It's not like I think Postal is GREAT or anything, but it's one of the only 2 video game movies (The other being Silent Hill) that I find even tolerable. It was hilarious, took a lot of risks, left nobody unoffended and stayed true to the source material. Like I said, it's not Dumb and Dumber or anything, but it's a very funny movie and a decent adaptation.

The only Bay movies I thought were good were the Nightmare remake (Which he produced, not directed) and The Island. Brent Bell has actually made 3 movies; Stay Alive, The Devil Inside and Wer: ALL some of the worst movies I have ever seen. I hated Armageddon and the Transformers movies, and didn't even bother with TMNT (Maybe I'll catch it when it's free on Cinemax or something, but I am NOT paying money for that), and I didn't like The Rock (Didn't HATE it, but didn't like it either)

Mortal Kombat could have been awesome, but what we got was just extremely dated and dumb. Don't like the first movie and HATE the 2nd one, The only movie of his I liked was Pompeii and that was mostly because of Emily Browning...Mmmmmmm.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I completely forgot about the Island. It was okay, I guess. Nothing amazing. I was really enjoying it right up until they got too the city... and after that it got pretty ridiculous.

Oh my god I... never mind. Freaking Pompeii...

Anyway the first Mortal Kombat is so bad it's good. The second is one of the worst movies of all time. So we agree on that.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: You have to remember that Pompeii had Emily Browning, so it's nigh impossible for me to hate it.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many people have you killed?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Man of Steel had Amy Adams and the woman that played Faora. That means it's impossible for you to hate it.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TommytheHitman

@616vulture: Too many to count. I'm pretty sure it involved some pretty upstanding people though.

No Caption Provided

Unrelated picture of American president JFK.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#24 wildvine  Moderator
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers