Ask the user formerly known as HumanRocket questions.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@humanrocket: So, James Gunn debunked the rumor that Nathan Fillion is playing Richard Rider, though he did confirm a small, and fun, cameo for the actor in GotG. When asked about the Nova post credits scene. He just said, "I'll guess you'll have to see the movie". So, Richard Rider is stil being cast, it sounds like.

Exciting times, indeed!!!!

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@nerdork: It makes sense, because like I said he would have been playing an older Rich. Either way, my body is ready.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By nerdork

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork: It makes sense, because like I said he would have been playing an older Rich. Either way, my body is ready.

Its my mind im worried about. Im not sure my sanity would hold under the pressure of a Richard Rider appearance...and possible solo movie franchise. Its obvious that Marvel plans to move beyond Infinity Guantlet, with the introduction of the cosmic-verse...but, does that mean they will go the Annihilation route? If so, will they just take Rider from us again, and this time on the big screen? My depression will be so palpable, as to be chewy.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

Its my mind im worried about. Im not sure my sanity would hold under the pressure of a Richard Rider appearance...and possible solo movie franchise. Its obvious that Marvel plans to move beyond Infinity Guantlet, with the introduction of the cosmic-verse...but, does that mean they will go the Annihilation route? If so, will they just take Rider from us again, and this time on the big screen? My depression will be so palpable, as to be chewy.

Gotta be more positive. The Marvel CU isn't the same as the comic universe, so they don't stick with what happens in the comics. I can see them going the Annihilation route, but I don't see them killing any major characters off too soon. Gotta be more optimistic dude...WE MAY BE GETTING RICH RIDER! did you ever think that would be possible?????????

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By nerdork

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

Gotta be more positive. The Marvel CU isn't the same as the comic universe, so they don't stick with what happens in the comics. I can see them going the Annihilation route, but I don't see them killing any major characters off too soon. Gotta be more optimistic dude...WE MAY BE GETTING RICH RIDER! did you ever think that would be possible?????????

Only when the announcement hit SDCC 2012 about the GotG film, but up to that point, a Nova (Rider) appearance was only ever a pipe dream. Its so close to being real now, that I feel like the Flash and can vibrate through solid objects right now. To promote Nova, they need to give him a solo animated TV series, like they did for GL. Or even an EMH style cartoon. They are doing it for GotG, and may even introduce Rider through that avenue. Will be fun to find out.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

Only when the announcement hit SDCC 2012, but up to that point, it was only ever a pipe dream. Its so close to being real now, that I feel like the Flash and can vibrate through solid objects right now. To promote Nova, they need to give him a solo animated TV series, like they did for GL. Or even an EMH style cartoon. They are doing it for GotG, and may even introduce Rider through that avenue. Will be fun to find out.

Lets wait and see what happens with GOTG 18. That will help give us insight on the future of Rich. If they hint his return, then Marvel will bring out a new solo for him. But everything rests with GOTG 18 and the explanation of what happened during the end of the Thanos Imperative.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

Only when the announcement hit SDCC 2012, but up to that point, it was only ever a pipe dream. Its so close to being real now, that I feel like the Flash and can vibrate through solid objects right now. To promote Nova, they need to give him a solo animated TV series, like they did for GL. Or even an EMH style cartoon. They are doing it for GotG, and may even introduce Rider through that avenue. Will be fun to find out.

Lets wait and see what happens with GOTG 18. That will help give us insight on the future of Rich. If they hint his return, then Marvel will bring out a new solo for him. But everything rests with GOTG 18 and the explanation of what happened during the end of the Thanos Imperative.

True, but like you said, the MCU and the Comic-Verse are two separate beasts, and one doesnt always concretely direct the other, except through inspiration. GotG 18 will be a defining moment, for Rider's Comic-Verse future. Though, i could see Marvel testing the fan waters with a solo Rider title for a while and watching what the general reaction is. But, without making him more inclusive to the GotG film in August, it will be hard to promote Nova to the general audiences without some kind of animated/cartoon series. Even though Rider does have a fan base, and a loyal one, dont you ever feel like we are part of a minority?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

True, but like you said, the MCU and the Comic-Verse are two separate beasts, and one doesnt always concretely direct the other, except through inspiration. GotG 18 will be a defining moment, for Rider's Comic-Verse future. Though, i could see Marvel testing the fan waters with a solo Rider title for a while and watching what the general reaction is. But, without making him more inclusive to the GotG film in August, it will be hard to promote Nova to the general audiences without some kind of animated/cartoon series. Even though Rider does have a fan base, and a loyal one, dont you ever feel like we are part of a minority?

Well, I wasn't saying that GOTG 18 and comics in general, I was more saying that GOTG 18 will either bring him back and it will give the comic universe a new direction with Nova. If they give him a new solo, then maybe a new animated series.

Yah, all the time. I think it's because not a lot of people followed galactic stories, up until the recent GOTG news. Which is why Annihilation is still an underrated story by Marvel, because around the time of it's release, Marvel had Civil War going on. So more people were drawn by that than Annihilation. But, it's our job to get the word out. FOR THE NOVA CROPS!

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congratulations!

What is your favourite pokemon?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Yeah, i have been telling all my friends, for a long time actually, how awesome and great Nova books are to read. Rider is one of my GF's favorite comic book characters, second only to Carol Danvers (which is understandable, as she is a BA). But, you are correct sir, we must rep Nova...FOR THE CORPS!

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket: Yeah, i have been telling all my friends, for a long time actually, how awesome and great Nova books are to read. Rider is one of my GF's favorite comic book characters, second only to Carol Danvers (which is understandable, as she is a BA). But, you are correct sir, we must rep Nova...FOR THE CORPS!

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

I'm going to do my part and buy a Nova Corps t shit and rock it to school this summer. Let the people know what's up!.

Lol not yet. I was busy with college this semester. I had 6 courses and no time for a social life. I'm in summer school right now, not as bad. But, I have yet to see The Amazing Spiderman film and DOFP. And I've done a good job of avoiding the spoilers.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By nerdork

@nerdork said:

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

I'm going to do my part and buy a Nova Corps t shit and rock it to school this summer. Let the people know what's up!.

Lol not yet. I was busy with college this semester. I had 6 courses and no time for a social life. I'm in summer school right now, not as bad. But, I have yet to see The Amazing Spiderman film and DOFP. And I've done a good job of avoiding the spoilers.

Ifi were you, i'd save my money and only see DoFP. ASM2 was rather disappointing, IMO anyway.

But, i know what you mean about school taking all your time. Back in college, i never had time for anything, other than my studies. I went to summer school too, ever summer after my Sophmore year.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By HumanRocket

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

Ifi were you, i'd save my money and only see DoFP. ASM2 was rather disappointing, IMO anyway.

But, i know what you mean about school taking all your time. Back in college, i never had time for anything, other than my studies. I went to summer school too, ever summer after my Sophmore year.

Summer school has been that bad. Taking a Experience of Death and Dying, for my psychology major, and it's interesting. But, I'm only two classes away from getting my degree in Psy, so I'm trying to finish up by Aug.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By nerdork

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

Summer school has been that bad. Taking a Experience of Death and Dying, for my psychology major, and it's interesting. But, I'm only two classes away from getting my degree in Psy, so I'm trying to finish up by Aug.

Wow, good job! Yeah, get in, get done, get out. Dont do it my way; i was in college for 6 1/2 years. I ended up with 3 bachelor's degrees (Sociology, Criminal Justice and Creative Writing; with a minor in Italian History, Anthropology and Film). While its nice to have the credentials...i wish i had just finished sooner, and jumped ont he career train, before 2008...when it all hit the fan.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By HumanRocket

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

@humanrocket said:

@nerdork said:

So, did you see XM-DoFP?

Wow, good job! Yeah, get in, get done, get out. Dont do it my day; i was in college for 6 1/2 years. I ended up with 3 bachelor's degrees (Sociology, Criminal Justice and Creative Writing; with a minor in Italian History, Anthropology and Film). While its nice to have the credentials...i wish i had just finished sooner, and jumped ont he career train, before 2008...when it all hit the fan.

WOW those are a lot of degrees. Say what you want, but I'm a class half full type of person, and feel that yah you could have finished earlier, but those are all degrees that were worth it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#217  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Once. I tore the fabric of space and time in my anger. Which is part of the reason why we ended up with Bush in office and not Gore.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@humanrocket: So as of right now what do you is a good idea for star wars comic for marvel that has not been done yet ?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By HumanRocket

@shadowswordmaster: Give me a solo series with Clone Commander Rex. When I first started to watch the Clone Wars, I thought Rex was the coolest character in the series. I would just watch the show for him. If Marvel would do a series based on his adventures along with a small group of other clone solders I would so pick that up in a heart beat.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@humanrocket: Nice choice,So on the line of Star Wars what do you think of Rebels from what you have heard and read about it ?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I saw a trailer for it on Youtube not too long ago, and from the looks of it, I can get behind it. It's a new cast and characters so we get to see different stories. And I like the time that it takes place. The Clone Wars took place between the 2nd and the 3rd films, so I like that this film takes place before A New Hope. It can probably give some insight how the rebellion was formed leading into the 4th film.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo:

Nova fans know that The Human Rocket is one of the nicknames that Nova goes by.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Ostyo

@humanrocket: See, as a newer fan I wouldn't have guessed that right away. What was the first comic you ever read?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By HumanRocket

@ostyo: Lol yah a lot of people don't make the connection, but other Nova fans on the Cv know where the name comes from. I was going to use Richs Nova corps ID number but it was way to long.

First comic I ever read was this.

I still have the issue. My middle school had a reading program, where the top three students who would accumulate the most points during the reading lab days would win prizes. One year I won, and I picked a couple of the Goosebumbs books and I picked this bad boy. It's the holographic cover version and I've kept it since then. And, as you can imagine I am excited for the new Spider-Man 2099 series that's starting this month.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: So was there ever a comic character you loved in a tv/movie but you were disappointed with what their comic counterpart was actually like?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: How would you caption this picture?

No Caption Provided

Lesbian gangbang inevitable?

No Caption Provided
HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: For the first one: Oh my hands my be invisible, but you will feel them for sure.

For the second one: Yes please, all except the lady with white/grey hair.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@humanrocket: Yeah, agreed... And hopefully she is visible when that happens >.>

Wouldn't that be like f*cking an ghost?

Which Princess Leia version you like the most?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By HumanRocket

@dragonborn_ct: Kinda, because A ghost isn't tangible so you would be doing air.

OHHHHHHHHHH Asami hands down is the best one. Why did you have to show me that one...now I can't stop looking at her. 0.0

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: lol good point :P

I know right? *drolls. She is bloody amazing

Which one you prefer better Princess Leia or Princess Dejah Thoris?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Princess leia because of that piece of cloth hanging from her waist is so tempting to see what's behind it XD

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@humanrocket: You realize you didn't reply to me, but fair enough I seen your above comment :v

No Caption Provided

Is this legit?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: THAT'S FREAKING TAYLOR VIXEN!!!!! THE GIRL WHO I HAVE WANKED TO MORE THAN ANY OTHER GIRL ON THE WEB. WHO EVER MADE THIS DESERVES TO SPENT THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IN HELL AND HAVE NO MERCY ON THEIR SOUL. I WOULD BANG X1000000000000000000000000000 TIMES BEFORE I WOULD EVER GET TIRED OF HER.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Okay, blame these f*ckers :P http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/210-would-not-bang

Do you like vampires tho?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I'm more of a werewolf type of person. I've always liked wolves so I also grew up liking werewolves more than vampires.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: That is cool tho :P

Do you watch True Blood btw? This dude is an werewolf btw

Alcides Powers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By HumanRocket

@dragonborn_ct said:

@humanrocket: That is cool tho :P

Do you watch True Blood btw? This dude is an werewolf btw

No I don't watch True Blood, but to be honest I haven't had much time for any tv show because of school. But, if it has werewolves, then it has my attention.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Baseball. It's much better when you're live at the games than watching it from home. A main reason is because I get distracted by the internet and other things around the house.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Would you be disappointed if I tell you they don't become actual werewolves, but just turn into regular wolves :v

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Hmmmmm... are they regular sized wolves? or bigger? If they're regular then I'm okay with it. Bigger then I'll pass.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: These are normal size wolves, they even use wolf-like dogs to play their wolf-forms

A more introspective question: lets say a man kills your father. And turns out that your father was not the real one, he simply raised you while the one that killed him was your real father. What would you do?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: These are normal size wolves, they even use wolf-like dogs to play their wolf-forms

A more introspective question: lets say a man kills your father. And turns out that your father was not the real one, he simply raised you while the one that killed him was your real father. What would you do?

Look for Bruce Wayne, because this is what happened to Terry when his "father" was killed. It turned out that Bruce was his biological father. So I just have to look for the one person on Earth, who's name is Bruce Wayne and then I'm half way there to becoming Batman.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Look for Bruce Wayne, because this is what happened to Terry when his "father" was killed. It turned out that Bruce was his biological father. So I just have to look for the one person on Earth, who's name is Bruce Wayne and then I'm half way there to becoming Batman.

... Yeah, but Bruce was not the one responsible for Terry's father death (he was victim of gang violence if I recall correctly?)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@humanrocket: Favorite hobby to pass the time when bored?

Jogging. But, it hard to do that now since my old high school doesn't allow people to use the track field anymore because they upgraded it to a rubber track.

@humanrocket said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

... Yeah, but Bruce was not the one responsible for Terry's father death (he was victim of gang violence if I recall correctly?)

No, Terry's father was killed because he had an incriminating disk in his possession. So Derick Powers sent a goon to kill him. But, me finding Bruce would help me home my skills and prepare myself to face my father's murderer.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By HumanRocket

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket: When are you and Caio going to get married?

Not any time soon. I'm currently working on courting @wildvine, but to no avail at the moment.