Lil girl, How good are you at jokes?

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011: I shall give it a listen ^-^ Are you a fan of posthumous albums in general?

I think so, in some parts anyway, or at least that's what I was told :P Feet were also a very popular dish, chicken I think.

When we're rich ay :P

What sort of shades do you usually wear? Or do you not bother because of the look? Ah, have you considered contacts, that's what I would do straight away heh heh

What sort of stuff you got on these tees?

No way am I a morning person haha, are you? And what is that? A rapper per chance?

Nunchucks, gotta get those skills :P

Ah, all sound like wonderful places ^-^ Well I'm from England hehehe soooo, umm, loads of places, Nepal and Patagonia (not a country I know) would probably be at the top of the list, possibly Mongolia and India too, also Australia, but not sure whether I would be able to handle the heat there heheh

Hopefully you get a chance at some point, and yes! I love the snow more than anything!

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:

@quinnofthestoneage: Have you watched Locke?

- TAS

No I have not, been recommended it, but I'm not really really feeling it, have you seen it?

@quinnofthestoneage: If you were forced to eat your fellow man, what nationality would you prefer?

Hmm, I would go for those who eat the best quality of food, so from my experiences, probably Eastern Asia, sooo Chinese? Wbu?

@wildvine said:

@quinnofthestoneage:

To be or not to be?

To be is to be , so it is to be

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@theamazingspidey said:

@quinnofthestoneage: Have you watched Locke?

- TAS

No I have not, been recommended it, but I'm not really really feeling it, have you seen it?

@black_wreath said:

@quinnofthestoneage: If you were forced to eat your fellow man, what nationality would you prefer?

Hmm, I would go for those who eat the best quality of food, so from my experiences, probably Eastern Asia, sooo Chinese? Wbu?

@wildvine said:

@quinnofthestoneage:

To be or not to be?

To be is to be , so it is to be

Yeah it's great. I'd totally recommend it. It is a beautiful film about facing your consequences.

But the one location film I'd really recommend more than Locke is Buried.

- TAS

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

@quinnofthestoneage: Probably Canadian, they seem pretty clean.

And I'm told they bathe in maple syrup so that means they're already marinated.

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_ said:

Lil girl, How good are you at jokes?

They do call me Jack Nicholson for nothing, are you a joker?

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThomasTinsley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeadPool "Do you look like the inside of other people's buttholes"?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Do you believe in ghost?

What about Bigfoot?

Have you ever thought Santa Claus was real?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011: I shall give it a listen ^-^ Are you a fan of posthumous albums in general?

I think so, in some parts anyway, or at least that's what I was told :P Feet were also a very popular dish, chicken I think.

When we're rich ay :P

What sort of shades do you usually wear? Or do you not bother because of the look? Ah, have you considered contacts, that's what I would do straight away heh heh

What sort of stuff you got on these tees?

No way am I a morning person haha, are you? And what is that? A rapper per chance?

Nunchucks, gotta get those skills :P

Ah, all sound like wonderful places ^-^ Well I'm from England hehehe soooo, umm, loads of places, Nepal and Patagonia (not a country I know) would probably be at the top of the list, possibly Mongolia and India too, also Australia, but not sure whether I would be able to handle the heat there heheh

Hopefully you get a chance at some point, and yes! I love the snow more than anything!

Great! Let me know your thoughts when you do. Well, that strictly depends on the content. If it's just a bushel of recycled songs with different beats thrown together, then nope - I'm not really a fan of that. But if it's jam packed with unreleased material, then yeah I like. ^-^

Um...yeah. Chicken Feet? O_o Maybe it's because I'm a southern American, but that sorta food just seems a tad bit...eccentric.

Don't really bother, because none I've tried thus far looks up to par for me. :P True, the contacts does seem like an excellent idea, and one I should have been followed through with myself, but I guess been this way for this long, without my vision really being vitiate in any meaningful way, that I just sort of do without it

Shouldn't be long for me, then! I plan to have amili by the time I hit 25! Wish me the luck, dear. xD

Superheroes, Star Wars, the appeal brand from which it came, vid games characters funny puns/double entendre - you know, stuff like that. :P

KEK. I hear ya, hehe. As for myself, not really. I go to bed extremely late, like around 2:00 AM on average, hehe. Yeeep. You guessed it; a Hip-Hop artist. I got dem mad skillz tbh. >:)

Yeah, you'd be more than a bit bias for your home country. :P All are fine choices, tho especially Australia and Mongolia.

Yes one day. Whenever I decide to finally leave the South that is. :)

4 New questions:

1) After I crack the 40,000 post and 10,000 wiki point mark----I'm planning to shut down this account for gewd and create new account. So far, I have 3 different screen names I plan to use one of those being: Which one sounds the best to you, tbh? AtemSkywalker_72995, DaDivineKing2011, or ThePharao_El?

2) Have you ever been in a fight before?

3) Out of all of the vaunted 7 deadly sins, which one would you say you're the most guilty of?

4) In what way do you go about achieving your "comfort zone"?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:Oh, a Southern American? Where abouts you from? Personally I think that any part of an animal which is edible should be eaten, though that might be easier to say seeing as I don't eat meat heh heh

What is amile? :O

Ah, love those kinda tees ^-^

Sames, I always try to go to bed early, but get distracted, and stay up late, then sleep in, endless cycle of tiredness heh heh, wish you all the luck ^-^ (and I'd love to hear those mad skillz sometime :P

1) Hmm, all are good names, but I think with DaDivineKing2011, people may still be able to recognise you, so I'd go with that, assuming you want to be recognised of course :P Why you gonna shut your account btw?

2) Nah, I've had play fights of course, with my brother and some friends, but never full on fights, have you? If so you sustain any injuries?

3) Probably sloth haha, I'm lazybum, wbu?

4) Get out of it as much as possible heh heh :P Wbu?

@quinnofthestoneage said:

@black_wreath said:

@quinnofthestoneage said:

@black_wreath: Most normal people are wrong

Touché. What is your general beverage of choice then?

Gin and Juice, all day :P wbu?

Pepsi, specifically Pepsi.

Also, you have a problem.

Nopes, you're the one with a problem, pepsi!! How could you?! Anything but pepsi!!!!

@dboyrules2011 said:

Do you believe in ghost?

What about Bigfoot?

Have you ever thought Santa Claus was real?

When it's dark O_O

Eh, not really, but you never know.

Yeah

Wbu?

Also do you have a favourite folk story?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: So you must be afraid of the dark after all this time! How old are you again? :P

Nope, never bought into the Santa Claus hocus pocus stuff. But then again my parents never forced it on me either. So there's that, lolz.

Nah, don't think I do, or maybe I'm just too lazy to type out a favorite. XD

Do you have a fave folk story?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage:

Oh, a Southern American? Where abouts you from? Personally I think that any part of an animal which is edible should be eaten, though that might be easier to say seeing as I don't eat meat heh heh

What is amile? :O

Ah, love those kinda tees ^-^

Sames, I always try to go to bed early, but get distracted, and stay up late, then sleep in, endless cycle of tiredness heh heh, wish you all the luck ^-^ (and I'd love to hear those mad skillz sometime :P

1) Hmm, all are good names, but I think with DaDivineKing2011, people may still be able to recognise you, so I'd go with that, assuming you want to be recognised of course :P Why you gonna shut your account btw?

2) Nah, I've had play fights of course, with my brother and some friends, but never full on fights, have you? If so you sustain any injuries?

3) Probably sloth haha, I'm lazybum, wbu?

4) Get out of it as much as possible heh heh :P Wbu?

New Orleans Louisiana. ^-^ And yeah, you're right. It's certainly the most efficient thing to do, as no perfectly edible food is going to waste, but I just can't fathom eating the foot of anything. 'Tis just a psychological block.

Oh, sorry. I meant amili, which is Ebonics for a million dollars, hehe.

Thanks! And in do time. You'll hear , greatness in do time. Still working on releasing that first ever mixtape. ^_^

Hmmmm, it seems like every1 is picking DaDivineKing, so I guess I'll go with that one. :P No specific reason, actually. Just felt it was time for a vanity change, and since I'm to tight to pay for a paid membership,. I'll just create another account entirely.

KEK, I see. Same here actually - I've never had any legit fights either. I'm usually a chill and respectful guy in public, so I haven't had a chance to get into any physical altercations. I like to keep it that way, too. :) Also, since you said you have a brother, is he your only sibling?

Haha, nearly everyone I've asked this question, always answers with Sloth a lot of people sure r lazy. :P I'm the same actually. Though I would throw Gluttony in the mix as well, because I can eat a lot despite my relatively small frame.

I do the exact same method. I usually walk some miles while simultaneously listening to music.

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:Ahah, fair enough, I wouldn't do it either :P

Ah, good luck ^-^ Sure you can do it! And look forward to hearing your work ^-^

Sames, really chill, even if someone really annoyed me, I think the most it would lead to was shouting (unless they made it be otherwise hehe), and yes, he's the only sibling ^-^ How many do you have?

It's probably just the people who internet more :P And yes, I do love food heheheh

@dboyrules2011 said:

@quinnofthestoneage: So you must be afraid of the dark after all this time! How old are you again? :P

Nope, never bought into the Santa Claus hocus pocus stuff. But then again my parents never forced it on me either. So there's that, lolz.

Nah, don't think I do, or maybe I'm just too lazy to type out a favorite. XD

Do you have a fave folk story?

Meanie :P

Hmm, not really, just asking to see whether you knew any god ones hehehe

Also sorry guys for this incredibly late reply, didn't see the notifs

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: Am not, take that back. O_o

Oh, sorry I couldn't help then.

Nah it's fine. I know CV be on that b.s. at times, haha. Hell, I didn't even get notified for this, but something told me to check this thread. :P

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: Am not, take that back. O_o

Oh, sorry I couldn't help then.

Nah it's fine. I know CV be on that b.s. at times, haha. Hell, I didn't even get notified for this, but something told me to check this thread. :P

Nopes heheheh

Ah, tis no problem, wasn't really that bothered, just a bit curious :P

Really ? Freaky O-O

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: Aw, I thought you were nice. =( Now who's the meanie? Heh heh.

All right, then. :)

Yes indeed, though it was really bad with the glitches, bugs when CBS first purchased this site. Wish you were there to see it. XD

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: Aw, I thought you were nice. =( Now who's the meanie? Heh heh.

All right, then. :)

Yes indeed, though it was really bad with the glitches, bugs when CBS first purchased this site. Wish you were there to see it. XD

I am nice though :P

Oh really? What happened then?

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why you so awesome ?? *gets ready to take notes*

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has you ever seen Chadtronic ?

Loading Video...

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639  Edited By Straight-Fire

@quinnofthestoneage: Well you're acting very mean now. ;)

I can't seem to remember all of them, but back when CBS first purchased CV, you had to refresh the page every time you posted something on the forums. Oh not to mention if you wrote a long comment your post is liable to show up blank due to CV basically deleting your post. I also forgot to mention that everyone lost some posts due to the update. There's more but I don't wanna get too preachy, ha-ha.

I plan on making a new account today and retiring this one for good, though I have three names in mind and I'm not sure which one to pick. So can you tell me which one sounds the best to you? ^_^

A. Katniss_Strife

B. Rey_Everdeen

C. Cloud_Everdeen

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011 said:

@quinnofthestoneage: Well you're acting very mean now. ;)

I can't seem to remember all of them, but back when CBS first purchased CV, you had to refresh the page every time you posted something on the forums. Oh not to mention if you wrote a long comment your post is liable to show up blank due to CV basically deleting your post. I also forgot to mention that everyone lost some posts due to the update. There's more but I don't wanna get too preachy, ha-ha.

I plan on making a new account today and retiring this one for good, though I have three names in mind and I'm not sure which one to pick. So can you tell me which one sounds the best to you? ^_^

A. Katniss_Strife

B. Rey_Everdeen

C. Cloud_Everdeen

Heheheheh

Ah, sounds annoying, glad it's better ^-^

Hmm, B, love the name Rey <3

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage:

Thank you, dear. :) When I make it big, I'll be sure to give you free tickets to my concert. :P

Oh, nice. Two - my chuckled headed brother Rey/Dboy, and a even younger one. ^-^

In the same vein I did with Dboy and soon to be Xwraith; do you want to play a Yami no game with me?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadivineking said:

@quinnofthestoneage:

Thank you, dear. :) When I make it big, I'll be sure to give you free tickets to my concert. :P

Oh, nice. Two - my chuckled headed brother Rey/Dboy, and a even younger one. ^-^

In the same vein I did with Dboy and soon to be Xwraith; do you want to play a Yami no game with me?

You're the best <3

What is that :O

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#646  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@quinnofthestoneage:

Prolly second best, behind you. ^-^

Basically it's a game that originated from Yu-Gi-Oh! like CM4E stated. In the series, they are reality - they are really dark games played with ancient magic and stuff, where the losers suffers a Penalty Game (or punishment). Buuuut, I'm nice and possess no magical powers, so I only want to ask you a series of mutiple choice questions for you to answer, and if you get 60% correct, you win the game and earn a prize! So, are you up for it? :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever:

Sigh, don't bother, I tried and the well is dry ... for now.

...wait, what? O_o

But play with me maybe?

Sure. I never shy away from a Shadow Game. >:)

And yep - I read Wez blog; pure awesomeness.

QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadivineking said:

@quinnofthestoneage:

Prolly second best, behind you. ^-^

Basically it's a game that originated from Yu-Gi-Oh! like CM4E stated. In the series, they are reality - they are really dark games played with ancient magic and stuff, where the losers suffers a Penalty Game (or punishment). Buuuut, I'm nice and possess no magical powers, so I only want to ask you a series of mutiple choice questions for you to answer, and if you get 60% correct, you win the game and earn a prize! So, are you up for it? :P

Hehe, no you is best

Hmm, never watched Yu-Gi-Oh! but go ahead, can't guarantee I'll understand it though :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@quinnofthestoneage:

Yeeep. Da best at being second. :P

Um, well - how about a probing question to give youssa feel for the game to come? How many states are they in the United States of America?

A) 48

B) 60

C) 49

D) 50

No Google searches, please. >_<

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadivineking:

...wait, what? O_o

Sadly my friend *puts hand on shoulder and tries to hold back tears* Quinn says she hates anime, and in her own words said "Anime is ams dum, and everyon who likes it is a stoopid head" :'(

Sure. I never shy away from a Shadow Game. >:)

Sure, but let's save it for the dueling PM (that and I don't wanna start a big side conversation on someone else's blog)

And yep - I read Wez blog; pure awesomeness.

Awesome, and pretty much the reaction every Yu-Gi-Oh fan has ever had after discovering the original manga