#151 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: My momentum is unstoppable, brother. Even in a simple arm. You go down.

#152 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:John cena vs batista. No bs, who is the better wrestler?

#153 Posted by Alurvelve (3634 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I'm above you so that is all that matters :P

Sonofa! >_>

#154 Edited by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Cena.

#155 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

1. If you had the money to go to one wrestling event of the year(wrestlemania, summerslam,etc.) which would you choose?

2, Do you believe in free will?

#156 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Mania, easy.

Free will.

#157 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: hawkeye or green arrow. Who would you rather be?

#158 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: I like Clint more but Ollie has the money. Green Arrow.

#159 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@xxxddd: I like Clint more but Ollie has the money. Green Arrow.

lol. That's what most people keep saying in the thread I created here.

Would you rather be(clones time):

• Thor or Superman?
  • Thanos or Darkseid?
  • Namor or Aquaman?
  • Ms. Marvel or Wonder Woman?
  • Quicksilver or Wally West?
  • Dr. Strange or Dr. Fate?
  • Iron Man or Batman?

Can you also explain your choice for each one?

#160 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd:

I like Thor better and Mjolnir is cool, but I like Superman's natural stats overall. So for me it is really a hard decision and I'd Superman barely cause of the stats and flight without Mjolnir being necessary.

Darkseid: Just cooler.

Namor: I find Namor cooler.

Wonder Woman: Better stats but slightly less attractive

Wally: just better

Strange: I just like him a bit more.

Iron Man: RDJR explains it well in Avengers. Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist etc. And the armor is just so much cooler than utility belt.

#161 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Okay, I'm going to post two pictures, and you tell me which one you like more.

1st will be the picture on the left, and 2nd will the picture on the right.

#162 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Carol's picture.

#163 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Who would win between God Spawn and Lovecraft's The Old Ones?

#164 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were stuck in a school building full of zombies and you were on the second floor how would you escape.

Note-You start in the chemistry lab which is right across from the janitors closet.

#165 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Trick question, good troll. The answer is obviously Batman.

@Blood1991: I would either

A) Find a box cutter knife and a broom. Break the broom handled and tape the knife to the rounded end so I would have like this double sided spear-esque weapon. I would then run out and stab any zombies that get in my way. Luckily, I'm not horror movie stupid and most zombies are slow so they can't swarm me that easily. I would find the nearest, safe exit I could find and then clear out. F*ck using the front door, that never works.

B) Gamble. Mix a bunch of chemicals together and hope it explodes when thrown at the lab room window. If it does, I grab a sheet and dive out the window and glide to safety like a giant flying squirrel, OR I die from toxic chemical gases.

#166 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
what is your favorite submission hold ?
#167 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I would go with A personally, good response when the zombies invade I will rest easier knowing someone on here is smart enough to survive.

#168 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

These two.

#169 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Are you a good bowler?

Can you dance exceptionally well?

Did the rug really tie the room together?

#170 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: That isn't a fave picture of mine for Hawkeye but Ollie looks awesome so I pick him.

@Xanni15:

I suck at bowling

It depends on the dance. More passionate dances I tend to pick up easier on and I want to learn to Salsa.

Idk, did it?

#171 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

These two.

#172 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Favorite/most memorable wrestling match all time? (do you mind wrestling questions?)

Coolest modified championship belt? Like Stone Cold's skull belt or Cena's spinner but others as well.

I was a Big Lebowski related question, didn't know if you'd seen that, sorry. :P

#173 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Thor.

@Xanni15:

My favorite match has to be Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25

Austin's belt.

#174 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

How are you doing today?

Do you really eat 8-10 times a day? Like full meals?

Since you're trained and skilled, do you ever feel the need to step in when others have arguments that might come to blows?

#175 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

I am fine today, a lil tired from a busy day, but good nonetheless. Thank you for asking.

I try too on a regular basis. Depending on where I am at or where I am going for the day, sometimes I can't really eat full meals. So I load up my car with protein bars, shake mix and fiber bars, granola bars, sandwiches etc. On days when I don't have work or school then I cook 4-6 of my meals for the day and then the next 2-4 are large snacks of different kinds.

I have physically restrained people before situations become violent, yes.

#176 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

French fries or Mashed potatoes?

#177 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

You're welcome. :]

Not to get involved with your own personal business, but does eating that much get expensive?

Do you feel safe when walking alone at night?

#178 Edited by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Depends on the fries lol. 5 guys Cajun fries are amazing.

#179 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: It can be. I like to buy things in bulk so I don't have to go out as often and pay for food.

I do.

#180 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Let's stay on the food. When you go out to restaurants, do you order more than one meal?

Favorite dessert?

Does drinking soda have any benefit?

#181 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Depends on the size. Typically, no as most restaurants have pretty large portions on a regular basis.

Molten fudge cake with ice cream on top and chocolate drizzle. I don't eat dessert a lot but if they have it and I've been pretty good on my diet then I'll get one.

Other than a quick burst of energy and the carbonation helping ease upset stomachs, it is a lot of empty calories and lots of sugar so none that I can think of.

#182 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I just ask because I saw a Triple H DVD and they showed him eating at a restaurant the dude literally had plates of empty food all around him. So I didn't know how much food wrestlers and weight lifters actually ate to keep up with the calories they burn. Favorite place to go out to eat to?

That sounds good. :] Are you usually strict on your diet?

Do you generally drink soda when you go out or do you get something else?

#183 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

I've eaten plates of food before but it usually depends on where I go and how hungry I am. I've eaten meals that should feed a family of four before. I did last week actually.

For the most part, yeah. Since I do cook my own meals I don't have sacrifice flavor or nutrition since I know plenty of tips and tricks.

I get water more often than not but I do like soda. Dr. Pepper and Pepsi and the different kinds of Mountain Dew are awesome. I just don't drink it often.

#184 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Damn and to think I sometimes have trouble finishing just one plate, lol Mmm, Dr. Pepper is the GOAT.

Favorite restaurant?

Do you cringe when you see people add salt to their food?

Do you like ice cream milkshakes? Are those allowed/beneficial to your diet?

#185 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

I like a place called the Tilted Kilt.

Nope.

I do like them. I think they can be beneficial for a post weight lifting routine due to being a simple carb. Chocolate milk is pretty common for a post workout drink, a milkshake is worse for you IMO, but does the same job. In moderation, it won't harm you and one should have no hesitation of drinking one unless some medical problem. In excess anything can be bad.

#186 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

How art thou, god_spawn? 

#187 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

For the food or the "scenery"? lol

Can exercise be beneficial to someone who's sick, like with a cold? Sweat it out, maybe?

Ever gone hunting?

#188 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: very merry.

@Xanni15: Honestly, the food lol. The burgers there are the best. Though the scenery is nice.

I think exercise in general is beneficial. The more fit you are the healthier you are. If you have a cold I think it helps but listen to your body. If someone has asthma or something then be careful.

Nope.

#189 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: What's your problem?!

#190 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Huhwha?

#191 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: -Eyes over.- Just keeping you on your toes.

#192 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Oh, I forgot my question. Will you be watching The Walking Dead this weekend?

#193 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Maybe. I've dipped in and out of the show, I haven't made it consistent.

#194 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could take creative control of any character currently, how would you continue their story? Past events remain canon and have happened so there is no changing that, you just have to look to the future.

#195 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

These two.

#196 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: I'd say it would either have to be Wolverine or Captain America. As far as Cap goes I think AvX really lowered my love for the character since he is the leader of the Avengers. I am on Cyclops' through out the event and am right now, even though he has faults here and I think deserves his punishment as both sides have valid points and have valid faults. I want to return Cap to how he was during the Civil War, I want that idealistic Cap back and was one of my favorite times of being one of his fans.

I'd take Wolverine back to his samurai ways. Not literally, but disciplinary. I've been very vocal as of late that Wolverine needs his skills shown more often. I can point out who he faces and uses skills quite well (you know how much I know about the character) and I can pinpoint instances about the character that he fights and it may not look like he uses his skills, but he is. Daken, Sabretooth, LDS, Cyber etc he uses his skill to fight them since they are great fighters themselves. But the problem with that is, it eludes people too often. I remember when Bendis made it clear that Wolverine is a skilled fighter when sparring with Iron Fist. I think Logan should not have to rely on his HF as much and when it is toned down a bit (like Remender has shown in UXF from the issues I have seen which is up to about 12 and I heard things after). He doesn't need to be fighting thugs or anything but I feel like he needs soul searching kind of story, take a break from the teams, take a break from the kids and go on his loner self again. Get a refresher course like Manifest Destiny or in his training with Silver Samurai, dust off the black belts and prove why he is the best there is. I want the fact made perfectly clear.

@xxxddd: The right one.

#197 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

These two.

#198 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Surfer.

#199 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: *slow clap* That was a fantastic answer.

#200 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Do I ever do anything less?