Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram: Our insults were training for this moment.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1556  Edited By Pyrogram
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: The Gif is how I imagine what you look like when reading my messages ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1560  Edited By Pyrogram
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1564 god_spawn  Moderator

@nelomaxwell: That fits in the 9-12 range. And calories. Calories are important so make you sure eat a lot. If you don't want to take a mass gainer (I have only ever liked one mass gainer since a lot of them are just sugar and protein, so you just get fat), I'd recommend looking into a product called iron mass. It's what I use and I've put on 20 pounds of muscle with that stuff. If you don't want to get a mass gainer, I recommend just putting a few tablespoons of coconut oil in your protein shake or on some of your food, just to get that calorie count high. And coconut oil is magic. It's a healthy fat. It also burns regular fat. It has a lot of benefits. And don't be flaky on carbs. Things like brown rice, sweet potatoes, and all that are good. Simple carbs after a work are also beneficial, so just regular potatoes, ice cream, hell eat some chips or cookies. I've been doing it for the past 3 years and I think I look pretty good.

@perethorn:

Only on Thursday at 7:00 PM on the dot. Otherwise, the magic goes away.

No.

49. It happened to my clone.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn: Thanks bruh. I'll work with the coconut oil.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1567 god_spawn  Moderator

@pyrogram: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*********************************CK creatine. I hate that sh*t. It works, don't get me wrong, but I think of creatine as like a steroid, but not really. It helps you, and it draws water from other areas of your body to the muscles, so you need to stay hydrated. It also makes you look bigger because of the water retention, and helps you repair a bit faster, but once you're off of it, you shrink. I personally don't find the hype in creatine. I used it before and I just looked bloated. I thought it was a little bit too expensive to keep using, too. In its place I just started eating more carbs and food in general. And I found that to not only be more enjoyable ,since I got to eat more food, but it helped me in the long run without relying on a supplement. Now I use a supplement with creatine in it. If you refer back to the what I said with Nelo, I use a supplement called Iron Mass. It is a mass gainer, so it tends to have a bit of creatine in it, but I use the shake as more of a meal replacement or a quick snack. It prides itself on the type of carbs it has, so it's more like basically eating a meal rather than it just being a product. So I don't get fat on that stuff, and it packs on muscle pretty quickly. I was also off of the supp for awhile and didn't lose any mass either. So it's not a size dependent supplement like I tend to find creatine.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Very nice explanation man. Very nice. I see creatine as a temporary performance booster, like taking it for a short time increases how many reps you can do. But once you go off, you lose all of those "gains" and it is just the creatine making your body more efficiency for a while etc... Good thing about it though, you don't have to worry about cycling that shit like steroids :P

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1569  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@pyrogram: I can imagine someone selling scoops of creatine powders in the back of gyms or out of their cars.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry: No! We'll make it together, man!

I'm too busy yelling at my television screen when Breaking Bad is on! You watch?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1571 god_spawn  Moderator
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1572  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn: You weigh 200 pounds and aspire to be a Professional Wrestler for the WWE. And your Six foot Three. Do you aim to get bigger? And at what point does your size begin to affect your overall athleticism? What do you think is the average weight in the WWE these days? And do billed weights get over and underestimated in the WWE, like ever?

Also favorite Submission and Top rope move?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1573 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I ended up getting legit measured, and I'm just shy of 6'3. It kind of sucked, but 6'2 ain't bad. Anyways, yes I do aim to get bigger. My end goal is to be around 220-240, and the size has never affected my athletic ability. Because I do a combo of things like crossfit, powerlifting, and bodybuilding routines, I'm able to reap benefits of all of them without suffering much backlash. And I still like to play basketball, which I played for 5 years and then became just a side hobby sometimes at work when I play with friends, and that still grants me a mean vertical.

WWE's average weight has to be maybe between 180-210. Billing weights and height are so easy to manipulate because of camera tricks, how the ring is set up so the wrestlers have an added height to them since people sit in areas that aren't level. HBK was billed like what 6'1, 225? But in reality he was like 5'10, 180 lbs. I've even heard John Morrison isn't even 190, but because he is so lean, he looks bigger than he really is.

Favorite submission is the crossface, and my favorite top rope move has to be the elbow drop.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: And in the left corner standing at 6'2 and weighing in at 200 pounds, he is @theacidskull smasher, L. A.....FLUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loading Video...

Theme song.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1581  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: He was one of favorites as a kid, and the only reason I asked to take up the spear was because of him. As a wrestler, he was ok. He was never the best technician but was still a big name. He played to his strengths, making Goldberg successful, and people liked him for whatever he did.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@god_spawn: You must not give into the light side of the Force. You are letting the rest of the mods brain wash you into believing the light side is right while the dark side is wrong. Don't listen to them! They just want to rule the Republic Comicvine with their false illusion of "goodness". But you have the power to break away from them join the dark side and strike down foes with your ban hammer! >=D Will you join the dark side of the Force and break your chains or stay slaves to the light, corrupt side of the Force? =O

Note: Whatever you do don't talk to decoy! He will try to get you to join the Galen side of the Force! D=

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

What's Yo Zodiac Sign?

Why "god_spawn?"

Are you and Glitch Spawn related?

Do you like Image's Spawn?

What's on your pull list?

How do you feel about Avengers 2?

How do you feel about Captain America Winter Soldier?

Who is your favorite obscure character?

Do you RPG on the Vine?

When did you get your first kiss?

How was your first rave/concert?

Where do you stay at?

( + )

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1584 god_spawn  Moderator
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1585  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

What's Yo Zodiac Sign?- Aquarius

Why "god_spawn?" - Because I like Spawn's version of when he became a god.

Are you and Glitch Spawn related?- Nope.

Do you like Image's Spawn?-Hence my username.

What's on your pull list?- Too much.

How do you feel about Avengers 2?- Kind of conflicted about how it sounds in premise, but I will wait to see before I pass judgement.

How do you feel about Captain America Winter Soldier?- I'm excited. I'm a big Winter Soldier fan.

Who is your favorite obscure character?- How obscure we talking? Like would any indy because it's not so mainstream? Right now, I'm probably enjoying Miss Fury or Aphrodite IX a lot. I know a lot of people don't know them. But as a top, I'd say Luther Strode, but he's getting more publicity, IMO.

Do you RPG on the Vine?- I used to. I have an account for it.

When did you get your first kiss? -1st grade? Idk.

How was your first rave/concert? Insaaaaaaaane!

Where do you stay at? - My house.

( + )

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Oh noes! =O I'm too late you're already apart of the Galen side of the Force O_O

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1587 god_spawn  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not apart of him ripping a star destroyer out of the sky. I know he just supported it while the engines were failing :P.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: JXM already knows Starkiller is one of my faves. >:D

This is the part where you put the Infamous Fantomex Solo's Meme....

ZllikLaerecEhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1589  Edited By ZllikLaerecEhe

What Villain month issues am you not reading?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast do you think you could run a mile?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1591 god_spawn  Moderator

@cf12793: I...have absolutely no idea. Probably between 7-10 minutes. My cardio is better in bursts than distance.

@zlliklaerecehe: That waits to be seen. I'm focusing on my stuff right now until I get the extra cash to fill in.

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@dccomicsrule2011: JXM already knows Starkiller is one of my faves. >:D

This is the part where you put the Infamous Fantomex Solo's Meme....

I realized I have memed him like 5 times by now.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1593 god_spawn  Moderator

@mitran: I've tried. I have this whole pile of clones behind me, but things keep ending up more like the ending of the Prestige where I need a huge science machine for it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1595 god_spawn  Moderator

@dragonborn_ct: I tend to use the sharp side more, but it fits the bill.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

What current comic books are you following? I'm only following Scarlet Spider and Deadpool, but I'm starting on Savage Wolverine.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops or Wolverine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1598  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: A lot. Scarlet Spider. Venom. Gambit. All New X-Men. UXM. UXF. Savage Wolverine. X-Men. Hawkeye. Daredevil. Guardians of the Galaxy. Deadpool. Thor: God of Thunder. New Avengers. Batman. Red Hood and the Outlaws. Detective Comics. Harbinger. X-O Manowar. Miss Fury. X. Aphrodite IX. I just started Charismagic: The Death Princess. That's off of the top of my head. I probably am reading a few more books, but can't remember. I also dip out of some other books like Superman Unchained. Justice League. GI Joe. A few others, but I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. I also wanna try the Eternal Warrior and Black Bat.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1599 god_spawn  Moderator

@darkbeam: As in what? Who do I like more? Which side am I on? Whose powers are cooler?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1600  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@god_spawn:

You don't mind if I bump this do you? =O

On this wacky but addicting Android game "Booking Revolution", this happen to Rory Awesome (aka BR version of Randy Orton)

No Caption Provided

Rory was in a 10 man over the top rope match and I lost, angry that I did I restarted the match so Rory would get a shot at Slam Dunk's belt (aka BR version of CM Punk) in doing so I killed him.

Am I a bad General manager doing for this? D=