#1301 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#1302 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (25248 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Can you imagine a couple referring to each other as "moon of my life" and "my sun and stars" and not sound corny?

#1303 Edited by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: No. Quite frankly, I can't. That actually sounds terribly cheesy. And I'm a hopeless romantic type, long walks on the beach, ice cream, candle lit dinners, that kind of stuff. But that sounds like something those couples that are basically attached to the each other to the point you think they are gonna suck the air out of each other's lungs or suffocate on each other's tongue or something.

Moderator Online
#1304 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

You answered dragonbron_ct's question like a grump. Tsk tsk.

Please explain the Halloween costume which had you dye your hair black and streak it gold?

#1305 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you want to see another live action Spawn movie?

#1306 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

I was just being realistic.

It was a few years for school, and we could dress up. I had zero idea of what I wanted to do and ended up going as like a pseudo-Criss Angel like guy. I used to do magic tricks and everything, you know me, I like to entertain yet trick people at the same time. So it fit. But I dyed my hair black. It was longer at the time and then I also had bleach, so I bleached certain areas along the top and some of the bangs to the point it was golden in color. I wore a black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, a chain and even sharpied my nails black because it left a black color but it would fade and make like a black and purple mix and it looked kind of awesome. So I just went HAM on this thing and I kept getting asked if I'm Criss Angel for that year and I said no. I just winged it and said I'm David Coppafeel, the Perverted Magician where I just started hitting on everyone. My girlfriend at the time was not very pleased, but she did applaud me for the effort.

@glitch_spawn: I've actually kept a pretty close eye on the remake. It's going to be Mcfarlane heavy, which I like. He already has a script or a really solid plan written down and wants Spawn to not speak much and be viewed as more of a force of nature. And also the story would be told from someone else's PoV and I think he said it would be from Sam and Twitch's. I also really liked the first one. It was probably the first comic based movie I saw ever. And I heard MJW (Michael Jai White) might be picked up for the remake or someone else like Jamie Foxx would do it and I'd have no complaints either way.

Moderator Online
#1307 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

LMAO -- k -- that story is a definite win! Bravo.

#1308 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I've always been a little ambivalent towards the 97' flick.

#1309 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@glitch_spawn: I liked it. But I was a big Spawn fan as a kid. I even remember getting a Spawn toy of him being all mangled and his mask gone and stuff and playing with it in church when I was like 5.

@lykopis: I know, it awesome. Never did it again.

Moderator Online
#1310 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17179 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Haha what a place to be playing with such an action figure. Buying Spawn comics at the gas station or grocery store back then was the best.

#1311 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20891 posts) - - Show Bio

How did you get into wrestling?

What is your favorite animated series?

What is your dream career?

#1312 Edited by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Like figuratively or literally? As in how I got into training or what got me interested in it?

That's....too hard lol. I'd probably say X-Men Evolution was my favorite as a kid.

WWE wrestler...lol.

Moderator Online
#1313 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (30349 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

How did you become a God?And how can I become one?

On a scale of one to 10 what would you rank my debating skills?

Comics or Manga?

Pie or Cake?

Pancakes or Waffles?

How did you discover Comicvine?

#1314 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

• You have to disembowel a rabid, charging unicorn with a cereal spoon then eat its heart. Omnipotence is granted right there.
  • I haven't seen you debate in awhile. With the improvement you've had since you started I'd say around a 7.5 range. Which is a big improvement since I don't think you were at a 4 in the beginning.
  • Comics. I've only ever fully collected 1 manga series and that was Black Cat. I like anime, though not as much as I used to.
  • Pie....or ice cream cake. I haven't had a regular birthday cake in 15-16 years.
  • Waffles. They are like more sophisticated pancakes with little trays to hold the syrup. Makes things less messy.
  • It was actually just by accident. I think I was coming on here when I was like 16-17 or so when I was just randomly googling questions about characters. And after just kind of scouting the website for another year or two, I decided to make an account.
Moderator Online
#1315 Posted by Vortex13 (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Sheep testicle soup, or pig penis hot dog, which one would you to eat if you had to?

#1316 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#1317 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

John Morrison or Justin Gabriel?

#1318 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7722 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

what is the least sexy kind of wheel?

#1319 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#1320 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio
#1321 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7722 posts) - - Show Bio
#1322 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Not my place to judge, but just my opinion against it.

@laflux: Morrison's had better matches and at least when he jobbed, he was doing so in longer matches :P.

Moderator Online
#1323 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

I never once seen Morrison once hit that stupid Star-ship Pain move completely, at least JG can hit the 450, but again it isn't Morrison's fault they told to do that dumb move :D

#1324 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Morrison's had better matches and at least when he jobbed, he was doing so in longer matches :P.

But... But the 450 SPLASH.

Although saying that, I did get the horn from seeing this finisher.

Loading Video...

#1325 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Flip bottom is cool. Not one of my faves, but a flashy move nonetheless. But if I was all about flippies and such, I'd be an RoH mark.

@fuchsia_nightingale: I've seen Morrison do a virtual shooting star legdrop into a crowd of wrestlers. I always preferred the running knee smash he did as a finisher, though.

Moderator Online
#1326 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I like the Shooting star press. I'm not really for flash flips and dips, nor really against it hehe gonna lose all respect points, but I'm old school and love the hogan leg drop >_> and old school pile drivers and powerbombs hehe

#1327 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I like the Shooting star press. I'm not really for flash flips and dips, nor really against it hehe gonna lose all respect points, but I'm old school and love the hogan leg drop >_> and old school pile drivers and powerbombs hehe

I get that- My favorite finisher at the moment is probably Randy Orton's RKO.

Though saying that I'd literally fan-boy if Brock Lesnar does a Shooting Star Press when he faces CM Punk

Loading Video...

@god_spawn since the Spear is your new finisher, and you enter a Royal Rumble Ring full of opponents, how many spears could you do before you get tired?

#1328 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: That's if he's old butt can :P

#1329 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I could do 10. But get 3 people each spear. One on each shoulder and use a headbutt all at the same time. Instant hax.

Moderator Online
#1330 Edited by Samimista (21763 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Is Deranged Midget the Goku to your Vegeta? =O

#1331 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I think so. He is too nice and humble to people despite being a beast. I'm much more arrogant and hot headed, but beastly. Plus, I'm shorter. Even though I'm like 6'3.

Moderator Online
#1332 Edited by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I think so. He is too nice and humble to people despite being a beast. I'm much more arrogant and hot headed, but beastly. Plus, I'm shorter. Even though I'm like 6'3.

*Gulps*

#1333 Posted by Samimista (21763 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! =O I'm only 5'2. 0.0 Wish I was 5'6 but doubt I'll grow much now lol. Vegeta is cool though and there is Piccolo the Bipolar Pickle =D Piccolo and Trunks are my favorite.

Are you gonna pick up a console for next gen?

If so which games are you looking forward to?

Does it ever strain your muscles with working out a lot? Like does working out too much hurt you at times?

#1334 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite method of destroying a star system?

#1335 Edited by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofash: Riding a space unicorn while lobbing fruit baskets filled with planet destroying C4 hidden in a peach in the middle. One by one.

@samimista: Lol, I used to be less than 6 foot until I was like 18. Then I maintained for awhile and then got to 6'2 for like a year or two. It was actually like 2 months ago I guess I grew. I just saw my friend after about 2 months and he was taller than me and he is 6'3 and now we are like the same the height. I have no complaints though. And Vegeta is my fave. And Gohan in the Buu saga when he went all Mystic form. I'm glad they went past the stupid Seiyaman phase but they ruined him GT and thank God it is not canon.

I will be getting the PS4 and I might get a Wii U.

Right now, I have no idea. I only plan on getting KH3 and SSB4.

Working out a lot does not hinder me. If I worked a muscle to the point that it legitimately hurts I probably pulled/strained/or tore something.

@laflux: What?

Moderator Online
#1336 Posted by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn

As in your shorter than Deranged Midget and your 6'3. And how you wrestle, yet you call Deranged Midget a Beast. If I was friends with you IRL, I'd half be tempted to be that really annoying kid who starts sh!t with other people I know can't beat, then run off to hide behind you.

Although saying that I did fight someone who was 6'0 when I 13 (I'm just 6'0 now and I'm 20). Needless to say it didn't end well........

#1337 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: DM's a beast and a security guard. I don't know if he wrestles and fights like I do, but I do know he is taller than me, bigger, and stronger in most lifts. So we have our respective beastly advantages. Funny story involving the wrestling, though. I was with my buddies at one of our friend's house. And I showed them a German suplex and when I popped the hips to get the elevation, he almost hit his head on the ceiling and I had to grab him quickly and bring him back down. It was a lower rise ceiling, but considering he is about 240 pounds, I didn't think he would fly up that fast.

Lol nice. My friends ask me to be an enforcer of sorts sometimes and it is kind of funny. They actually asked me last weekend when they are taking a trip up to Chicago for a day. I don't even think I come across as that kind of person, tbh.

Moderator Online
#1338 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (25248 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: What version of this song you like better?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#1339 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I ...actually can't decide. -_-. Both are fantastic but have their own kind...flair to them and could be used for different kind of tones on the show. If I had to pick, I'd say the Saskia girl.

Moderator Online
#1340 Edited by laflux (20345 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn How do you feel about me bumping this thread.

#1341 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

How big of a factor do you think the Internet plays in Modern Wrestling ? I mean would the Pro Punk Movement or the Anti-Cena Movement be as strong or even existent, if it wasn't for chat rooms ? Would Punk even be in the WWE let alone the Main...second Main event ? lol

#1342 Posted by russellmania77 (16687 posts) - - Show Bio

How old are you?

Are you country?

Do you love batman as much as I?

What's your best dance move?

Would you ever wrestle a woman?

#1343 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn How do you feel about me bumping this thread.

Didn't even notice.

How big of a factor do you think the Internet plays in Modern Wrestling ? I mean would the Pro Punk Movement or the Anti-Cena Movement be as strong or even existent, if it wasn't for chat rooms ? Would Punk even be in the WWE let alone the Main...second Main event ? lol

I think the internet plays a huge part, but doesn't. WWE, TNA, and other feds have gotten a hold on social media, so it allows for more interactions with fans and stuff. On the note of would it have made a difference on Punk or Cena? Not really. The casual wrestling fan, so like the 90% populous of wrestling is I think the standard percentage with only 10% being the IWC. At least that is what I have heard from the likes of Eric Bischoff and some other people. In the grand scheme of things, the 10% isn't exactly making a huge impact, but that is like the deeper areas of the wrestling world and I doubt many of the typical fans really go that far. So I think everything would be the same.

How old are you? -21

Are you country? - No, but some of my family members are, and if I hang out with them long enough, I talk with a little twang in my slang.

Do you love batman as much as I? No.

What's your best dance move? The Worm!!

Would you ever wrestle a woman? As in like just playing around with a girl? I have wrestled girlfriends before, so yes if that. If an actual match? Sure.

Moderator Online
#1344 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio
#1345 Posted by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

What did you like about Luther Strode's books?

#1346 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: I liked virtually everything. It kind of gave me a Spider-Man like feel to the character and his dilemma and even some aspects of his powerset. But it was a lot more gritty and brutal. The books are funny, the action is very fluid and just off the walls awesome. I like the aspects of the villains and who they are. I like Luther as a whole at just how badass he is and how you see and why he changes throughout the series. It's a good one.

Moderator Online
#1348 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I wouldn't doubt it. Nothing against him as he is stronger and a bit bigger than I am, but I don't think he has the combat training I do aside from some security guard training.

Moderator Online
#1350 Posted by God_Spawn (39245 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I have zero idea what Pyrogram brings to the table.

Moderator Online