#201 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: I'm technically medically homebound which is basically homeschooled due to epilepsy but I'm still enlisted in public high school if that makes sense? Usually a teacher from there comes over my house every weekday to work on the core classes along with the electives. Been homeschooled since the seventh grade but love it. This is my last year of high school though. Might have to do college classes online next year since I can't drive. =O

How's college like? Is it different from high school? It seems the people in college are much more nicer. =D

Aw yeah! =D Those are all great. Especially with Deadpool.

Love those shows! I hope the Flash gets an animated series with the art style of those too. Would love a new Aquaman cartoon as well. 0.0

#202 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like metal?

#203 Edited by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Cool, I was homeschooled since 1st grade.

College is awesome. It's a lot of hard work. one gets a lot of work and, being seen as a adult, one has to do most of everything on their own. Unlike Grade School, no one holds your hand. They tell you what to do, and you are fully reasonable for doing it.

But, most of everyone's nice....I'm studying to be an engineer, and the engineering lab is awesome. The dudes in there are always joking around whenever they don't have class. after class, I could get some sleep, search the web, get on Comicvine. Actually, most of the time I'm on the Vine in the afternoon is because I'm in the engineering lad.

Edit: A Flash TAS would be AWESOME....maybe more of his villains would get popular.

@henrik: It's awesome....though, I only listen to Metallica and Black Sabbath

d^_^b

#204 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Oh you were? =O That's awesome. Dunno many homeschooled people on here.

Hehe! xD Education is important though. =D My teacher allows me to self teach. Been doing that for three years now. =O Not fun reading all the text books but, it helps!

Ah! =D Engineering. That must be a blast. Maybe you could be the Vine's engineer someday! =O

#205 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Yeah, pre-school to 1st grade was the only time I've been to public school; And now college. I have always been self taught (Well, I mother was my home teacher in elementary school).

Maybe....it is very fun, thought it's a lot of math, I'm going to have to study calculus in the future. But, I'm thinking about Civil engineering.

d^_^b

d^_^b

#206 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22242 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22242 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Edited by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct:

Not really...

EDIT: Well.....the chocolate looks tasty

d^_^b

#210 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat is your heritage, cultural background and or ethnicity?

( +)

#211 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

Nice, I don't hear these type of question, much.

I'm black creole; my father's family is from Louisiana. My father's father's family has a pretty hefty amount of French in them. My last name is of French/Dutch origins; and the origins of that name among creole people is of Santo Domingo. Which, that would suggest that I probably have Haitian/Dominican in my background.

My mother's mother, who's from Texas, has Blackfoot Native American in her background (At least, she says she does). My mother's father has British is his. She suspects that his family are from Jamaica (I'm a little skeptic of it though).

But all together, i consider myself a black creole...

d^_^b

#212 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: DAMN! You know your heritage and cultural background my doode. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

( +)

#213 Edited by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

You're welcome, bro....

EDIT: I do a lot of studying my cultural background. It has always interested me...cultural backgrounds, that is.

d^_^b

#214 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Doode! I wish I knew my $#!% like you do. All I can say is... my families from Culiacan, Sinaloa. hahahaha

( +)

#215 Edited by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one:

Well, you just need to search your last name. Dig through you family tree, to find that type of stuff.

It took me a long time to find mine...

d^_^b

#216 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: I might just end up doing that one day, thanks Stay.

( +)

#217 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio
#218 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1740 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any favorite Marvel characters?

#219 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you following any current comic book runs?

#220 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio
#221 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22242 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Was the GTA V map bigger than San Andreas, IV and RDR?

#222 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Was the GTA V map bigger than San Andreas, IV and RDR?

I would have to play RDR again to see....I think it might be the same size.

d^_^b

#223 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio

d8.8b

#224 Edited by bumpstay (20 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Posted by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio
#226 Posted by Stormdriven (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

BUTTS OR BOOBIES

#227 Edited by superstay (9804 posts) - - Show Bio