johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why do you like English?

Why do you want to be a psychologist?

Fictional character you would least like to live with?

If you could go back in time and stop or tell yourself of the past something, what would you stop/tell yourself from the past to do/don't do?

Do you like trains?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@saint_sophie:

ya, well the real life pix thread is filled with lots of selfies, which made me uploaded mine(in a PM with people who wanted to see me).

Mutants vs inhumans. Lead by cyke and magneto, all x-men, brotherhood, x-factor and other mutant groups are included but no random mutants like franklin. Who wins.

Inhumans or mutants, which do you prefer.

Inhumans or mutants, which would you like to be.

I'm not too well versed in the Inhumans (I have some basic knowledge), so I'll have to read up more on them (recommend any good stories).

Mutants.

Hmm, tough one.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@saint_sophie: apart from the annihilation story arc? Nope, i never really read up on them.

Do you think billy is clark's rip-off? As for me i think he is his own character.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Will you marry me?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is that girl on your avi??

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Do you want the quests back?

Are you slowly going insane

What's your least favorite sport?

Do my questions have a meaning?

Are my questions random?

Is this getting annoying?

• Tbh I've never been to the quest section before haha ^^
  • Possibly. Without music, books and the internet I'd probably go feral in a few days.
  • Football (not scoccer football, but like American Football. Sorry if you liked it)
  • You want to ask me stuff to get to know me better? =)
  • Yes lol.
  • Not really.

@saint_sophie: apart from the annihilation story arc? Nope, i never really read up on them.

Do you think billy is clark's rip-off? As for me i think he is his own character.

Not really. In terms of power I actually find him closer to Diana (Given similar powers from 6 gods), plus Diana and Billy's showdown in War Of The Gods was pretty awesome. And Billy's cool. ^^

Will you marry me?

Depends. ^_^

Who is that girl on your avi??

To be honest, I just searched up "Ariel Hipster Glasses" on Google images and she was one of the first that popped up.

EDIT: It's from deviantart

Why do you like English?

Why do you want to be a psychologist?

Fictional character you would least like to live with?

If you could go back in time and stop or tell yourself of the past something, what would you stop/tell yourself from the past to do/don't do?

Do you like trains?

• Well English is basically writing and I love to write. When I grow up I want to publish a book (perferebly on Murde Mysteries). Plus writing's a great stress reliever. When I'm pissed I just make a story on the fly and then begin writing until I'm no longer mad anymore.
  • Cause I love studying the way the human mind works. :p. Plus while I was reading some reviews on Goodreads, half of the reviews recommended that the author outta get a psycology and sociology degree before writing on the way the human brain works.
  • Piper McLean from the PJ/H.o.O series. Seriously if she talks about the fact that she's a vegetarian or that she's embarassed about having a famous dad one more time I'mma take a knife and slit her throat while she sleeps.
  • I'd go back a couple months ago and tell myself to not take Financial Management as a course. Or I'd warn a 15 year old me that procrastinating is bad.
  • Like riding on them? Yeah. I had to ride the train everyday when I was 7 to get to school cause we only had 1 car that my dad needed to use. I got to sit on my mom's lap on the train ride hehe. But then my dad got a better job and we moved to a different house and my mom got to buy a car as well.. As for trains themselves, yes they cool.
Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

What do you think about the Spectre?

What do you expect in men in terms of having an intimate relationship?

Could you get me a glass of water?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93:

• I like the concept of the Spectre. I mean even though I'm not really one to believe in God, being literally God's vengeance is cool. ^^
  • To not be a jerk to me. I don't really care about looks (that tends to be a plus :p) and all that cliched personality stuff. Oh and in a relationship, I want a relationship to be like "equal" by that I mean, if you respect me, I'll respect me, etc.
  • As much as I'd like to, it's such a drag to go downstairs, open my pantry and get a bottle of water from my pantry (unless you want tap water or something).
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By MAZAHS117

Who ya got Sunday, Patriots or Seahawks?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: quicksilver or sonic.

Who do you prefer?

Who do you think is more badass?

Who has the better personality.

*you can use any version of sonic you know*

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Oh boy.. 3 days.. hmm sorry.

• Don't have one at the moment.
  • Sonic.
  • Sonic mostly cause of nostalgia
  • I haven't read that much with QS in it to gauge, but Sonic seems all right. But I guess if movie versions are a viable option..

@shazam117: @dccomicsrule2011: Sorry to disappoint.. but football's never really interested me..

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@saint_sophie: was @Saint_Wildcard the inspiration for your username? Would you go out with Saint_Wildcard? He doesn't have a Valentine's date yet.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@humanrocket: When I first joined the sight I thought about my name, then I decided to add Saint before it randomly as I was thinking about it.. after I joined, I saw his username and thought well looks like we're both saints hehe..

As for your other question, I don't know about that yet..

@gizmorino: Yeah.. I don't. xD.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: hm.... No boyfriend, no valentine date(yet).

In these 2 female deities that stand for women empowerment who do you prefer, Hera or Freya

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Heatblaze

If you can get rid of anything in this world what would it be?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dboyrules2011: I can't choose lol. Top 3 in no particular order, Don't Forget, Heart Attack and Lightweight.

Don't Forget (the album).

@heatblaze123: TBH religion as a whole concept. I know that sounds broad and I'm obviously gonna get smack for saying this, but tbh look at history and modern days. A lot of people in the past were assimilated into believing in something that I'm pretty sure they probably didn't want to. How a lot of wars were started on the grounds of clashing beliefs, or that some people say that "this god" doesn't exist and only my "insert whatever name of a god here" exists and act like it's a fact. Meh. Seems like nothing more than a nuisance. Of course, that's just what I think.

@gizmorino: Reading about Hera made me think of her as an easily jealous bish (y'all live forever, don't you think at some point your marriage is gonna crack). I'm not a big expert on Freya, but from what I do know, she seems more nicer. So probably her.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why have you been posting alot lately?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Heatblaze

@saint_sophie: Well, if you really did look at history you would know that people as a whole is the problem, not really religion. And history shows that people go to war for pretty much anything. It's kinda dumb to think that concept alone is what the problem is when it's not. Look at North korea, Russia, and China, you were force to be non religious back then, still is for NK. Honestly, people who think that don't really understand that it's humanity not religion. Lets just say it never existed, the concept was never brought up. You think wars would stop? You think people will agree on everything? You think we will all just get along without any issues? No Murder, no theft, no disagreements? Also if I'm not mistaken religion only counts for 7% of wars in total. But whatever....

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: You asked a question and I answered it, even if my answer had many flaws that you pointed out, it's my opinion. As dumb and ignorant as I sound. It's just what I concluded from the history I've been slapped in the face with in school. And, religion was still one of the key motivators that lead to the "New World" being the way it is.

IMHO, I feel we'd be better off without it. Not perfect, but better off.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the avatar you use at the moment a photo your actual face?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jugjugbanks: Naah. Just someone from deviantart who I found while searching for Ariel pics for my cv profile.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Perhaps your school wasn't really good. Yes I know it's your opinion, I'm just giving feedback. The way the world is, with or without it will still be the same. So I don't see how being better off without it will change anything. It's like saying you're better off without mouses but not saying anything about the rats.

barlistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your reaction to seeing a real mermaid then realizing your cellphone battery is dead?

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good. You are clearly smater than that pseudo-nerdette pic.

Thank you for the candor and alacrity of reply! :)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#232  Edited By Teerack

Sophie is such a cuuute name.

I don't know anything about you... but is it okay if I assume you are cute cause of your name?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Heatblaze

@jugjugbanks: Well, I don't know about smarter.................

No Caption Provided
Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Lol, my school's pretty good. The main thing I've learned about in Social is Imperialism and that's just how I interpreted it from what I've seen. I don't think my teachers wanted me to draw to that conclusion.

And that's not really how I see it tbh. I think it will be different. Look at the textbook definition of religion and imagine what we'd be like without it. Without the concept of religion, what would a lot of people's lives be like without believing in some deity out there to save or protect them? All the temples and shrines built what would stand in there place?

War, hunger, segregation and inequality won't stop, but our lives being more or less the same with or without religion just seems absurd imo considering the impact of beliefs and faith on society today.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: anything is smarter than art created primarily by a tablet.

;)

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#236  Edited By Jestersmiles

@saint_sophie: Who was Wenjun Chew? (being cereal)

It was before my time but people keep bringing him up and no one wants to tell me who he was.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Do people seek a deity for protection? Not like having a meaning for life? Value of life? Or even how we are here? What about the art? What about the charity too?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie:

as a lady you were given the opportunity to punish all pimps.

What would be their punishment?

Which 5 viners would you like to meet in reality?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I'mma take a knife and slit her throat while she sleeps.

Daaaaaaaaaayum.

Why did you hate financial management?

Would you ever take a major bribe?

Would you die for you country in war?

Favourite hobby?

Favourite part of Canada?

It was before my time but people keep bringing him up and no one wants to tell me who he was.

Wejun was a major Batman fan who believed Batman could take out Galan with 1 months prep etc

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#240  Edited By Claymore1998

@ms-lola said:

I saw this and thought of you with the whole red head and black glasses thing you have going on. I figured this is as good a place as any to post it. :P

No Caption Provided

hehe awesome picture..

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#241  Edited By Claymore1998

@saint_sophie:

If you were given unlimited power for 24 hours and complete anonymity for the period, what would you do?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Yes. I've visited California, Oregon and several other states that I can't remember at the top of my head lol.

And oh god. I completely forgot about this thread. I'mma have to make a huge post answering all these questions.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicki Minaj fan?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. Here we go. I feel really bad now cause I forgot about this thread.. anyways.

Why have you been posting alot lately?

Oh haha. Well I believe it was cause I had more free time. :p

Your reaction to seeing a real mermaid then realizing your cellphone battery is dead?

I'd be crying cause no one will believe me. I mean you know, "pics or it didn't happen". :(((

good. You are clearly smater than that pseudo-nerdette pic.

Thank you for the candor and alacrity of reply! :)

Sorry it's late but you're welcome.

@teerack said:

Sophie is such a cuuute name.

I don't know anything about you... but is it okay if I assume you are cute cause of your name?

It's okay haha. :)

Reallllllly late, but he was a Batman obsessed user who had an account here.. or so I've been told. But by now you probably know this. :p

@saint_sophie: Do people seek a deity for protection? Not like having a meaning for life? Value of life? Or even how we are here? What about the art? What about the charity too?

Yes... didn't many people before pray to the gods such as Zeus to guide them? Didn't religion inspire a lot of art as well? Of course, I've been told that sometimes people prayed to deities out of fear of being punished if they didn't. Most of the time religion is used to explain what we can't really explain. Like how Poseidon was used to explain why earthquakes happened till we found out the real reason why.

@saint_sophie:

as a lady you were given the opportunity to punish all pimps.

What would be their punishment?

Which 5 viners would you like to meet in reality?

Sooooooo late, soooo sorry.

• Death by snu snu.
  • Hmm. I haven't decided yet. There's a lot of people here who seem really interesting and stuff.

@saint_sophie said:

• I'mma take a knife and slit her throat while she sleeps.

Daaaaaaaaaayum.

Why did you hate financial management?

Would you ever take a major bribe?

Would you die for you country in war?

Favourite hobby?

Favourite part of Canada?

@jestersmiles said:

Wejun was a major Batman fan who believed Batman could take out Galan with 1 months prep etc

• It was something my mom wanted me to take. But I hate number related stuff and well.. as I say "If it's not something I like, don't expect my best". Yes, I kinda made that up. ;p
  • Depends on what bribe.. and so long as others don't find out I might be okay with that.
  • Naaaah. I'm a chicken lol.
  • Reading.
  • The cold. :)

@saint_sophie:

If you were given unlimited power for 24 hours and complete anonymity for the period, what would you do?

Change the world in my image and rule the world with an iron fist. :)

Nicki Minaj fan?

I'm not an uber fan, but I do like several of her songs like Marilyn Monroe and Superbass. Hehe.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.. anyone wanna ask me stuff? I promise this time I'll be replying frequently.. I'm not gonna be lazy or procrastinate anymore. :p.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make promises you can't keep ? : P

Katniss or Harry potter ?

What's the one comic that's like real popular, but you never want to read ? (hope that's not 2 vague)

Has being on CV got you interested in any new character or series ?

How Flexible do you fine yourself when it comes to opinions, ever "hate" on something to later to like it

Can you roller skate ?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make promises you can't keep ? : P

Katniss or Harry potter ?

What's the one comic that's like real popular, but you never want to read ? (hope that's not 2 vague)

Has being on CV got you interested in any new character or series ?

How Flexible do you fine yourself when it comes to opinions, ever "hate" on something to later to like it

Can you roller skate ?

• I do it all the time.. then again, a lot of people make empty promises so I don't feel that bad about it. :p.
  • I'd say Harry, simply cause he was able to get me into the book throughout the entire journey.. Katniss, well Mockingjay was a load of doodoo
  • I'm looking to start reading the iZombie comics and I'm also reading comics outside of Marvel/DC
  • I'm typically that kind of person.. I'll be pretty picky or judgmental on something until I watch, read more about it, etc.. just like several of the castings for the DCCU (cough Wonder Gal cough)
  • Yes, but only on in line skates. The four wheeled ones.. not so much.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Izombie is much better then the live action imo

And cool *buys you some skates*