• 73 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

What? An unpopular user who has under a thousand posts is making an "ask me" thread? Yeah, I'm bored. Bring on the questions.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll bite.

So, I'm thinking you believe Cyclops was right. Am I right? If I'm right, does that mean Cyclops' is wrong since only one of us can be right? Or am I wrong?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

I'll bite.

So, I'm thinking you believe Cyclops was right. Am I right? If I'm right, does that mean Cyclops' is wrong since only one of us can be right? Or am I wrong?

Both of us can be right, so that doesn't make you wrong, but it also sort of does based on the logic of that questions. Or I could be wrong. Anyway, I do believe Cyclops was right. He's so dedicated to Xavier's dream that he's willing to whatever is necessary to obtain it--even if his methods aren't always the best. A lot of people see Cyclops as a villain of sorts, but as I read Uncanny X-Men, it's kind of hard to see him that way.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Noone301994

What are your thoughts on this?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are your thoughts on this?

No Caption Provided

Breathtaking. Nothing is more amazing than a gagging clown.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Noone301994

@ryagan: Agreed. And do you think this man should get a medal or be arrested?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: Agreed. And do you think this man should get a medal or be arrested?

No Caption Provided

Definitely a medal. And maybe a cookie.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Cyclops as a villain at all. Initially, I was pretty annoyed with how he was coming off and if forced to pick a side, it was against Scott but I have to admit, I do like what Bendis has done with his character since then. I've always liked Cyclops as a character, even as a boy scout, and even though I'm not happy with him being apart from Emma (I am sure I will get upset with what Bendis has planned between him and Tempus), I do like the character in terms of his place as a leader. Militant isn't the way to go in my opinion, but with Cyclops, it was a good direction. Now, if Bendis can stop with the dragging out of the story, I would be less annoyed with him (the writer, not Cyclops).

Okay, I liked your answer, very clever. We shall proceed to others, Self Proclaimed Non Popular User of Comic Vine!

Fave character?

Fave comic book?

Reasons why for the above?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made two of these threads before i came up but anyways what is your goal?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Noone301994

@ostyo: @ryagan: Agreed. Now, Garo Yepremian LOL'd at this. Did you?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Fave character?

Fave comic book?

Reasons why for the above?

It's a toss-up between Scott Summers and Peter Parker. Scott Summers has become one of Marvel's most interesting characters ever in subtle ways. He went from having little character flaws to being a more flawed and damaged character partially because of his toxic relationship with Jean Grey and psychic affair with Emma Frost. His relationship with Emma Frost, who is my favorite X-lady by the way, is one of the best relationships in comics. I'm peeved that they're broken up, but Brian Michael Bendis first needs to learn how to properly write Emma Frost before we can hope for that to happen. And Cyclops' goals for Xavier's dream have remained the same, but his methods to obtain that dream have changed, and I think that's interesting.

Peter Parker is awesome because he's relatable and reminds me a lot of myself. It's just a shame that Dan Slott is still involved with him. Spider-Man needs a better writer. Superior Spider-Man was decent, but his stuff on Amazing Spider-Man is just "meh."

As for my favorite comic book, that's kind of a tough question. My favorite story arc is The Dark Phoenix Saga because it's such an epic and tragic tale that holds up despite Jean Grey's multiple deaths and bad writing that tried to lessen the impact of that story. If you're asking more about my favorite comic book series, however, I'd have to go with Ultimate Spider-Man. It's consistently awesome, and I can't get enough of it. (I'm still in the middle of the original Ultimate Spider-Man run). Other favorite series include New X-Men, Ultimate X-Men (the first 65 issues), and some others I can't think of.

@russellmania77 said:

Made two of these threads before i came up but anyways what is your goal?

My goal for what? This thread? My future? I'll answer both--just in case. The goal for this thread is mostly to get to know new people on this site and stuff. As for my future, I'm currently in college and plan on getting a degree in MIS.

@noone301994 said:

@ostyo: @ryagan: Agreed. Now, Garo Yepremian LOL'd at this. Did you?

No Caption Provided

No. For whatever reason, I just don't laugh at that kind of stuff. It is funny, though--just, for me, not in a laugh-out-loud way. I guess I'm hard to please or something.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

How does it feel to be in the presence of a Divine King such as myself?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noone301994

@ryagan: Yeah I didn't really laugh out loud when I first saw it either. I sort of smiled and chuckled.

This, however, I did laugh out loud.

No Caption Provided

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: I believe you and I will get along quite well, fellow comics enthusiast. You are spot on about Emma (and everything else).

I don't know anything about the Ultimate Universe but I have been following the latest version of Ultimate Spider-Man and have been enjoying it. A bit behind.

New enquires:

Most disliked comic character?

Most disliked comic book?

Reasons for both?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does it feel to be in the presence of a Divine King such as myself?

Super.

@ryagan: Yeah I didn't really laugh out loud when I first saw it either. I sort of smiled and chuckled.

This, however, I did laugh out loud.

No Caption Provided

That's hilarious. I didn't laugh, but I gasped out loud. Very few things actually make laugh out loud.

@ms-lola said:

@ryagan: I believe you and I will get along quite well, fellow comics enthusiast. You are spot on about Emma (and everything else).

I don't know anything about the Ultimate Universe but I have been following the latest version of Ultimate Spider-Man and have been enjoying it. A bit behind.

New enquires:

Most disliked comic character?

Most disliked comic book?

Reasons for both?

Most disliked comic book character? Hmm. I'll go with Nick Fury. It's his way or the highway, and every time he shows up in a comic I'm reading, I want to strangle him.

Most disliked comic book? That's also a tough one. I generally try to avoid comics that people often criticize. That said, I'll go with Maximum Carnage. Over the top, stupid, poorly-written garbage. I don't know why people like that mess of a comic.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Noone301994

@ryagan: Yeah same here but that one was just so unexpected so I found it to be much funnier. How about this?

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deathstroke02

How familiar are you with swedish hip-hop?

Do you know The Muffin Man?

How would you market spoiled milk?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Emma Frost or Jean Grey? Who's the best for Cyclops and who's the most interesting character overall.

Favourite singer/musician/band?

Favourite kind of music?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: Yeah same here but that one was just so unexpected so I found it to be much funnier. How about this?

No Caption Provided

That did make me laugh a little. The more I watch it, the more it makes me laugh.

How familiar are you with swedish hip-hop?

Do you know The Muffin Man?

How would you market spoiled milk?

Not familiar at all.

Yeah. I'm having an affair with his smokin' hot wife.

"Spoiled milk--the ultimate weight loss tool! Just a swig of this and you'll be puking for hours!"

@veitha said:

Emma Frost or Jean Grey? Who's the best for Cyclops and who's the most interesting character overall.

Favourite kind of music?

Emma Frost was a better fit for Cyclops. She was less critical of him. Jean Grey brought out his insecurities. Emma's an overall more interesting character because of how her personality clashes with the other X-Men, and she has some of the best one-liners in comics. "You're so unpleasant even I'm impressed. Do you go to orphanages to explain there's no Santa?" A lot of the X-Men don't trust or like her, but she also doesn't seem to care if they like her or not, and I think that's awesome. Jean Grey is an interesting character, too, but she became less interesting after she was resurrected and wasn't a good character again until New X-Men. Grant Morrison exposed Jean's more nasty and flawed side by using her "good girl" image against her, and I thought that was pretty cool.

Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon is the definition of perfection.

I like classic rock and indie rock. My favorite bands and singers consist of Pink Floyd, The Doors, Vampire Weekend, Minus the Bear, Two Door Cinema Club, and Regina Spektor.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: How much mustard is a lot of mustard?

What's the "psychological effect" of the psychological effect of the psychological effect"?

Name the 7 dwarfs (No cheating).

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Favourite kind of music?

Emma Frost was a better fit for Cyclops. She was less critical of him. Jean Grey brought out his insecurities. Emma's an overall more interesting character because of how her personality clashes with the other X-Men, and she has some of the best one-liners in comics. "You're so unpleasant even I'm impressed. Do you go to orphanages to explain there's no Santa?" A lot of the X-Men don't trust or like her, but she also doesn't seem to care if they like her or not, and I think that's awesome. Jean Grey is an interesting character, too, but she became less interesting after she was resurrected and wasn't a good character again until New X-Men. Grant Morrison exposed Jean's more nasty and flawed side by using her "good girl" image against her, and I thought that was pretty cool.

Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon is the definition of perfection.

I like classic rock and indie rock. My favorite bands and singers consist of Pink Floyd, The Doors, Vampire Weekend, Minus the Bear, Two Door Cinema Club, and Regina Spektor.

oh I like the fact that you like Emma.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: How much mustard is a lot of mustard?

What's the "psychological effect" of the psychological effect of the psychological effect"?

Name the 7 dwarfs (No cheating).

There is never enough mustard.

A psychological effect.

Dopey, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Sleepy, Happy, and Sneezy. I'm pretty sure that's right.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan:

Your opinion on the Events currently happening in Arabic countries?

Are you a wrestling fan?

Have you ever tasted Maple Milk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@ryagan:

Are you a wrestling fan?

I'm still trying to educate myself on international politics, so I haven't formed an opinion just yet.

Nope.

No, but I'm intrigued.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rouflex

@ryagan said:

@rouflex said:

@ryagan:

Are you a wrestling fan?

I'm still trying blahblahring , so I haven't formed an opinion just yet.

Nope.

No, but I'm blahbed.

Well i enjoy Maple Milk but tell me where do you live? Its might not be available in every countries.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From 1 to 10, how much ketchup do you use on a daily basis? (1 meaning none, 5 meaning a lot and 10 meaning that your hideous obsession with ketchup is deranged and borderline psychopatic and that you need inmediate help before you start hurting your loved ones in order to obtain more.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@ryagan said:

@rouflex said:

@ryagan:

Are you a wrestling fan?

Nope.

No, but I'm blahbed.

Well, blah, blah, blah, but tell me where do you live? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I live in the US. That's all I'm going to say. Information is definitely available, but I still don't have a good grasp on international politics. I am currently taking a college class about international politics, though. But even if I did have an opinion formed, I don't think sharing it here would be the best idea. I don't want to turn this thread into a political debate arena.

From 1 to 10, how much ketchup do you use on a daily basis? (1 meaning none, 5 meaning a lot and 10 meaning that your hideous obsession with ketchup is deranged and borderline psychopatic and that you need inmediate help before you start hurting your loved ones in order to obtain more.)

Depends on the day, but when I do use ketchup, I'd say it's about a 7.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

@rouflex said:

@ryagan said:

@rouflex said:

@ryagan:

Are you a wrestling fan?

Nope.

No, but I'm blahbed.

Well, blah, blah, blah, but tell me where do you live? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I live in the US. That's all I'm going to say. Information is definitely available, but I still don't have a good grasp on international politics. I am currently taking a college class about international politics, though. But even if I did have an opinion formed, I don't think sharing it here would be the best idea. I don't want to turn this thread into a political debate arena.

I get your point, I live in Montréal.

Your favorite and less favorite day of the week?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: My favorite day of the week is definitely Friday. Least favorite is either Wednesday or Monday. Wednesday because I have a full work day and night school, and Monday because it's the beginning of the week and the countdown until Friday begins all over again.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite sports team?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite sports team?

Whoa, sorry. I didn't see this until almost two months later. I assumed everyone had stopped posting on this thread. Anyway, I don't have a favorite sports team because I don't like watching or playing sports.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Where do you see yourself on the vine once you've reached 2500 posts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where do you see yourself on the vine once you've reached 2500 posts?

Not sure. Just doing on my own thing, I guess. Maybe I'll have some more followers--maybe not. Maybe I'll have some more lists. I'm not sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bumpin' this. I'm bored out of my mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: Favorite hero and villain each from Marvel and DC?

Have you seen any of the DC Animation movies? And if yes, which ones did you like?

How many current books are you following?

Favorite comic book movies?

Upcoming movies you're most excited for?

Any anime/manga you've watched/read?

Did I put too many questions in one post?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith:

Favorite hero and villain each from Marvel and DC?

My favorite Marvel villains are Green Goblin, Magneto, Mystique, Doc Ock, and Thanos. My favorites from DC are Lex Luthor, Ra's al Ghul, Captain Cold, and Deathstroke.

Have you seen any of the DC Animation movies? And if yes, which ones did you like?

I haven't seen any of them.

Right now, I'm only following one, which is Uncanny X-Men, but I think I'm going to drop it. I don't have the money to keep up with current titles. If I did, I'd be keeping up with a lot more.

Favorite comic book movies?

X2: X-Men United, Spider-Man 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, V for Vendetta, and The Avengers.

Upcoming movies you're most excited for?

The Avengers: Age of Ultron and X-Men: Apocalypse.

Any anime/manga you've watched/read?

When I was into anime and manga, I watched and read soooo many. I'll just list a few that I liked. Some anime series I liked were Detective Conan, Emma, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo, Black Jack, One Piece, Monster, and Fruits Basket (don't judge me). Some of my favorite manga series were Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Full Metal Alchemist, 20th Century Boys, and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Did I put too many questions in one post?

Not at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator
@ryagan said:

@xwraith:

Right now, I'm only following one, which is Uncanny X-Men, but I think I'm going to drop it. I don't have the money to keep up with current titles. If I did, I'd be keeping up with a lot more.

I have pretty much the same problem. I set aside $35 a month for comics, and even that is only enough for at most 8 books.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: Favorite Spider-man story?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Oh, that's a tough one. My favorite Spider-Man series is Ultimate Spider-Man, and my favorite arc from that was the Venom storyline, so I'll go with that.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ryagan: Hi Daniel

How old are you?

Favourite sport?

Where do you live (state, city or province not home address)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: Hi, Daniel.

I'm 19, almost 20.

I hate all sports except for track and field.

I don't know if I want to say. Doing so could spark a weird conversation.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ryagan:

@ryagan said:

@itsomething: Hi, Daniel.

I'm 19, almost 20.

I hate all sports except for track and field.

I don't know if I want to say. Doing so could spark a weird conversation.

0_0 I love sports! (except for basketball, baseball and track)

I'm only 13..........

LOL why? does the conversation lead to rape or something like that? (I live in Mississauga Ontario)

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you could look like any superhero/villain, who would it be?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: Ha, no. But the moment I reveal it, it will definitely raise a few questions.

Here goes nothing: I live in [now removed because reasons].

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: Have you read Ends of Earth by Dan Slott?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: I have not.

@thedandyman: Look like? Either Barry Allen or Alex Summers, if I had to pick.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your dream job?