#851 Posted by WarBlade539 (4758 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Are you an Assassin's Creed fan? Have you read any of the Novels?

#852 Posted by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like ubisoft montréal?

#853 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Are you an Assassin's Creed fan? Have you read any of the Novels?

To a degree. Nothing like Caio though ;P

I have a few hardcovers but not all of them :/

#854 Posted by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: So we'll say Raibella gets Dorne because she said that one first, CT called dibs on the Westerlands, and I get the North. :D

#855 Edited by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex said:

Of course I do ^.^ Mah citeh<3 Plus, Prince of Persia and all that ;P

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: So we'll say Raibella gets Dorne because she said that one first, CT called dibs on the Westerlands, and I get the North. :D

loool sounds good to me ;P

#856 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Cool beans. WAIT, you're from Maple Leaf land!?

#857 Posted by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn said:

@rouflex said:

You are from Montréal?Montréal Nord,Sud,...?

#858 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: Cool beans. WAIT, you're from Maple Leaf land!?

That I am.

@rouflex said:

@raiiyn said:

@rouflex said:

Centre-ville.

#859 Posted by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn said:

@rouflex said:

@raiiyn said:

@rouflex said:

Centre-ville.

Dacodac.

#860 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: *Bites your head* Do you taste like maple syrup? I heard Canadians taste like maple flavored stuff.

#861 Edited by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: *Bites your head* Do you taste like maple syrup? I heard Canadians taste like maple flavored stuff.

And i've heard United Statiens taste grease is that right?*Approaching*Lets me try *Crazy face*

#862 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

owwww

I don't think I do o-o I mean I am Canadian but I'm also Latin and European so like I'm not sure I taste very Canadian o-o

#863 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio
#864 Posted by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you know Mad Dod Vachon died?

#865 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: What do you think of these A Song of Ice and Fire artwork?

#866 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: loool

@rouflex said:

Did you know Mad Dod Vachon died?

I had absolutely no idea :( Rip.

@raiiyn: What do you think of these A Song of Ice and Fire artwork?

ohhh I likey. I actually especially like the eye design. Plus I'm sort of a fan of sharp angles ;P

#867 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: The world of Westeros is a interesting one.

Slavery is outlawed and severely looked down (not even the Lannisters won't practice it secretly), yet the common folk that are supposedly free are treated not treated differently from slaves. In fact, I can bet that the slaves in Essos are treated much better than the free peasants in Westeros.

Bastards are looked down by everyone as they are product of lust, out of wedlock... Yet most marriages are loveless, arranged by the groom and bride's families out of interest rather than love between the pair.

Family is a strong focus in the nobility, as they strive to keep the legacy going on in the future... Yet rarely there is genuine love for their their actual members. Sons are seen as vessels for the next generations, while daughters serve for nothing more than baby factors (I am looking at you, Tywin Lannister D:< ) of course there are exceptions like House Stark, where its the one their members love unconditionally each other (except Cat and Jon, but that is a very complicated issue :\)

A knight sworn to defend the king, would turned against said king when turned out to be insane and ordered the mass slaughter of thousands of innocents... Yet, this knight is seen as a traitor without honor, despite saving countless of lives.

Kings are supposed to rule with justice and kindness... Yet these traits are associated as weakness. Fear is what keeps people in line. A ruler that can't rule through fear should not rule at all. Robb was probably the most kind and compassive of the fives kings, but if he had not executed his own bannermen for disobeying, he would have been seen as weak, and no one would have followed him.

Democracy is not just bad, its a plain alien concept. Nobles can't wrap their heads around the around the Free Folk being a democractic meritocracy where people choose their leaders based on their competence rather than bloodline and will judge their performance.

Likewise, houses that try to rise through legitimate bussiness would have been aspiring to modern readers... Yet they are seen as upstarts by the snobby Great Houses who got their status usually through violence and conquest.

Kinslaying and killing a guest is considered abominable, unlike, you know, killing in general.

Men respect only strength. Entertainers are tolerated but aren't liked. Music and poetry are seen as feminine. Education is also frowned upon and men who become maesters are seen as less than men. People still make use of them.

Oh the irony... Its hilarious how amazingly hypocritical this rotten sack of crap of a continent is, don't you think?

#868 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#869 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: It kind of makes me think of certain parallels in our modern world. As much as we have grown from such medieval thinking, we still have a ways to go.

Plus, hypocrisy makes things interesting. Would the series be as great without it?

@laflux said:

@raiiyn: Pizza Hut or Domino's?

pizzahut stuffed crust quebecois<3

but dominos thin crust with green olives and extra cheese is pretty yummy too

O_O

depends on what type of pizza I want

#870 Posted by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: *Scribbles beard on your face with a magic marker*

#871 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: *Scribbles beard on your face with a magic marker*

#872 Edited by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn:

Buddy the Elf here! What's your favorite color? =O

Is Francisco fun to say? 0.0 Do you have any favorite words?

Did you know that Big Boss believes in Santa? Tis true!

Maybe Big Boss is Santa! D=

Do you believe in Santa?

Did you know that his elves practice yoga everyday with Richard Simmons in order to stay slim?

Who's your favorite reindeer?

Favorite Christmas movies?

#873 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: But you need some manly scars too! Rai Rai, you look so boss now.

#874 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn:

Buddy the Elf here! What's your favorite color? =O

Is Francisco fun to say? 0.0 Do you have any favorite words?

Did you know that Big Boss believes in Santa? Tis true!

Maybe Big Boss is Santa! D=

Do you believe in Santa?

Did you know that his elves practice yoga everyday with Richard Simmons in order to stay slim?

Who's your favorite reindeer?

Favorite Christmas movies?

If Silver were a colour... It would be silver. I frequently change my favourite colour though. Right now, it's pink :)

Hmm... I don't think that it is. I mean I call my uncle Frank cause Francisco is just too long for me =o

^^^ That's it ;P

=O I HAD NO IDEA!

I DO! I DO! I DO! I even have my letter to him all ready to be sent ^.^

O_O EVERY SINGLE DAY?

Blitzen!! Blitzen is bomb!

omgosh... SO MANY!

Umm, Frosty, Rudolph, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated and live action),The Santa Claus films, White Christmas, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, It's a Wonderful Life, The Polar Express, etc.

Honestly, there are quite a few I like ^.^

#875 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio
#876 Posted by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

Who won?

#877 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I have an E-Hug?

#878 Posted by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Oh fine, be that way. :P

#879 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio
#880 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Yup, more curl for sure.

Poker or Black Jack?

#881 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: What is your favorite historical period?

#882 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: Yup, more curl for sure.

Poker or Black Jack?

Texas Hold 'em!

@raiiyn: What is your favorite historical period?

That is the hardest question in the world for me... I'm fond of so many! Personally, I find that I'm more into ancient histories? Like Mesopotamia and stuff. Though I find the age of revolution almost just as fascinating. I also want to focus on Celtic history and mythologies ^.^

#883 Edited by Ostyo (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Nice, but you just bet on a big hand and lost everything. :(

So how did you come up with your username?

#884 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anybody fresher than you Clique? And Who would be on your top 5 Campaign Campaign crew?

#885 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Awesome :) I love ancient history and studying subjects like Ancient Rome and Greece as well Medieval Times xD Though the Renassaince became a favorite period as well due to AC II!

Now who of the following users you picture as SoIaF characters?

Samimista

Me

Bruxae

SC

god_spawn

and yourself?

#886 Edited by Rouflex (20448 posts) - - Show Bio

Harveys or Tim Horton?

#887 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: On a scale of 1-10 how fabulous is Daemon Spade?

#888 Edited by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

you've

@ostyo said:

@raiiyn: Nice, but you just bet on a big hand and lost everything. :(

So how did you come up with your username?

But I NEVER LOSE!

Umm its the name of a character I created in a story I'm writing

Is anybody fresher than you Clique? And Who would be on your top 5 Campaign Campaign crew?

You've gotten that song stuck in my head now...

umm okay i listened to all of like five minutes and im getting that I need to pick athletes to chill with? amrite?

@raiiyn: Awesome :) I love ancient history and studying subjects like Ancient Rome and Greece as well Medieval Times xD Though the Renassaince became a favorite period as well due to AC II!

Now who of the following users you picture as SoIaF characters?

Samimista

Me

Bruxae

SC

god_spawn

and yourself?

Ohh the renaissance is freaking awesome too ^.^

SolaF? qu'est-ce que c'est?

@raiiyn: On a scale of 1-10 how fabulous is Daemon Spade?

#889 Posted by CaptainUzi (1928 posts) - - Show Bio

I am 12 and what is this?

#890 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn:

Have you ever watched/read Neon Genesis Evengelion? =O

#891 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: lol Song of Ice and Fire :P

#892 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

I am 12 and what is this?

This is a big people place **pats head**

@raiiyn:

Have you ever watched/read Neon Genesis Evengelion? =O

In the process of. Just starting to, tbh. People have been on me to do so and my boys are like superstoked about 3.0 and everything and its all they talk about so I figure I sorta have to O_O

@raiiyn: lol Song of Ice and Fire :P

OHHHHHH

Samimista - Daenarys

Sammi is super protective of the ones she loves and like I just see a spark in her that I can equate to how Daenarys feels about her homeland and baby dragons.

Me - Robb Stark

I think that your hearts always in the right place like Robb's. And

Bruxae - Ygritte

Comes off as the strong and kind type. But still don't mess with her O_O

SC - The spyder

Literally due to the fact he's an eunich! heh heh

And he hates magic and that just goes with the fact that SC is a scientist and doesnt believe in magick.

god_spawn - Jaime Lannister

Mostly because Jaime's code of honour and also cause he'd be the equivalent of "the" jock.

and yourself? -Tyrion or Arya

I'll let you figure out why I'd say those.

#893 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: In the process of. Just starting to, tbh. People have been on me to do so and my boys are like superstoked about 3.0 and everything and its all they talk about so I figure I sorta have to O_O

lol Same here. I just started watching recently and I must say, it far from disappointing. I love the plot and the characters are great as well. The way people kept bragging about it is what made me watch it from the get-go....Same with Akira movie. O____O

#894 Edited by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: In the process of. Just starting to, tbh. People have been on me to do so and my boys are like superstoked about 3.0 and everything and its all they talk about so I figure I sorta have to O_O

lol Same here. I just started watching recently and I must say, it far from disappointing. I love the plot and the characters are great as well. The way people kept bragging about it is what made me watch it from the get-go....Same with Akira movie. O____O

Well, Akira is awesome! And you're right. I always knew I would get into it, I've just been lazy lol cause I knew that I'd have to watch it all fairly quickly for how much I'd need to see it O_O

#895 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Well, Akira is awesome! And you're right. I always knew I would get into it, I've just been lazy lol cause I knew that I'd have to watch it all fairly quickly for how much I'd need to see it O_O

xP It is. Even though it was made many years ago, the animation and art of Akira is phenomenal....Even till this day. ^___^

lol Laziness always get the better of no matter how hard I try for it not to.

#896 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23891 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: AWESOME XD Ostyo once said I was like Ned but everyone says I am just like Robb :P

Here is a really f*king hard question:

Which place would you live in the world of Game of Thrones?

#897 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn: Nah you can pick CV members that you'd like to party with. I'm, using the Jalen Rose version as a template. (And When I say party I mean viner's you'd like to throw it up with not just folks you like.)

#898 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@raiiyn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

xP It is. Even though it was made many years ago, the animation and art of Akira is phenomenal....Even till this day. ^___^

lol Laziness always get the better of no matter how hard I try for it not to.

Seriously ;P

haha ikr

So are you watching anything else?

@raiiyn: AWESOME XD Ostyo once said I was like Ned but everyone says I am just like Robb :P

Here is a really f*king hard question:

Which place would you live in the world of Game of Thrones?

haha ;P Well, Robb is a chip off the old block so I could see why Ostyo would say that?

Technically I live in the North as it is so I think I'll go with Sunspear, Starfell or maybe even Braavos

@raiiyn: Nah you can pick CV members that you'd like to party with. I'm, using the Jalen Rose version as a template. (And When I say party I mean viner's you'd like to throw it up with not just folks you like.)

@bumpyboo

@thehummingbird

@bruxae

@capfanboy

@glitch_spawn

I think that would be a fun night ;P

#899 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#900 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@raiiyn:

How are you today? :)

Im doing pretty good and yourself ;P