Ask Rabbitearsblog Questions!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Hey everybody! I just wanted to post up this little ole topic where you can ask me questions about anything dealing with TV Shows, movies and comic books! So please feel free to ask away!!!

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hey everybody! I just wanted to post up this little ole topic where you can ask me questions about anything dealing with TV Shows, movies and comic books! So please feel free to ask away!!!

What's your rating for Amazing Spider-Man 2 from 1-10? With 1 being worst, and 10 being best?

- TAS

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I haven't seen any of the superhero movies from the summer, due to me being so busy this summer. But, I will be checking them out on DVD soon! :D

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I haven't seen any of the superhero movies from the summer, due to me being so busy this summer. But, I will be checking them out on DVD soon! :D

Aww... that's cool then. CA: The Winter Soldier and ASM2 are both on DVD :P Captain America 2 was brilliant, ASM2 was fine - writing is mediocre although almost everything else is perfect. Okay, then - hope you'll enjoy them :D

Do you play Metal Gear Solid?

- TAS

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I've heard a lot of mixed reviews for Amazing Spiderman 2. Some people said that it wasn't as good as the first movie, so I'm a little hesitant in checking it out, but if I do, I hope I like it a bit (maybe). No, I haven't played Metal Gear Solid since I mostly play video games that are full of adventure like Sonic the Hedgehog, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I've heard a lot of mixed reviews for Amazing Spiderman 2. Some people said that it wasn't as good as the first movie, so I'm a little hesitant in checking it out, but if I do, I hope I like it a bit (maybe). No, I haven't played Metal Gear Solid since I mostly play video games that are full of adventure like Sonic the Hedgehog, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

Oh, well - go ahead and formulate your own opinion if you like :P When I first watched ASM2, I thought it was the best film of all time, then I rewatched it, took note of it's flaws but it was still my favourite, then I bought it on Blu-Ray, watched it a couple of times and now it's... meh. I think it's a 6.5/10.

Oh, yeah - sounds cool. Then - have you played Skyrim?

- TAS

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: No, I haven't played Skyrim. Is it good?

Oh, man... yeah - it's sweet.

Have you seen any of the trailers/gameplay? It's, like, 300 hours of RPG.

- TAS

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points