#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is by popular demand, the question thread for Comic Vine's own residential badass, ME!

Ask anything you like, and I will answer. No matter how silly or perverted, ask to your hearts content.

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in the hell didn't you change your profile picture yet.

#3 Posted by Inverno (13167 posts) - - Show Bio

Why you decided to make this thread?

#4 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats your favorite episode of Dragonball?

#5 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

What current tv shows do you watch?

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Nicholas Cage the greatest actor of all time, or the second greatest actor of all time?

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Why in the hell didn't you change your profile picture yet.

I've only had this one for a couple weeks, I see no reason to change it.

@CaioTrubat said:

Why you decided to make this thread?

Because I am obviously the most interesting person on this site, so I figured you commoners might have a few questions about me and my ever so exciting life.

@ShrimpDino said:

Whats your favorite episode of Dragonball?

Very tough question. I really don't have a favorite, but if I had to choose I would have to say when Goku finally launches the Spirit Bomb at Kid Buu. Everything from the arrival on the planet of the Kais to the end was epic, everything from Goku having his fight against Kid Buu, to Vegeta stepping up and basically getting his ass kicked but still refusing to stay down, then when all hope is lost even Hercule comes along to stall Buu, and then Kid Buu spits out Fat Buu and they fight, and then when it's all over and Goku launches the Spirit Bomb at Buu, everything seems good, but the little f*cker deflects it, but then Dende wishes Goku had his energy back so it's all good, but then Vegeta can't move away and says he'll sacrifice himself, then Hercule comes and saves him, and after ALL that... we get that epic scene of Kid Buu being destroyed.

@SensitivePsych0 said:

What current tv shows do you watch?

I really don't even watch TV anymore to be honest. Though I do make sure to catch Conan O'Brien whenever I get the chance ;)

@Xanni15 said:

Is Nicholas Cage the greatest actor of all time, or the second greatest actor of all time?

#8 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

So other than Dragon Ball what anime have you enjoyed?

#9 Posted by Samimista (20656 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your dream storyline to be done for a Metal Gear game?

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SensitivePsych0 said:

So other than Dragon Ball what anime have you enjoyed?

One Piece, and I have fond memories of Yu Yu Hakusho back in the Toonami days.

I used to be one of the biggest Naruto fans but now I'm kinda ehh towards it.

One Piece is really the only manga that can compare to Dragon Ball in my book (I haven't seen the One Piece anime, only the manga, though I will start watching the show soon)

#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

ever been to Italy?

#12 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

Okay heres four scenarios, what would you do in all four?

If a Zombie Apocalypse happened, and you fond your house surrounded by them.(Undead or Infected)

If you found out your neighbor was a Vampire.(True Blood type or similar to)

If a Werewolf attacked your car while you're driving down a long road in the woods. (Van Helsing Werewolf)

If you found out your house was hunted by a ghost. (The kind that moves things, makes sounds ect.)

dó¡òb

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

ever been to Italy?

I'm Italian, you can see it clearly in my family, the food we eat, the way we act - but no, I've never been to Italy... yet.

@superstay said:

@nickzambuto:

Okay heres four scenarios, what would you do in all four?

If a Zombie Apocalypse happened, and you fond your house surrounded by them.(Undead or Infected)

If you found out your neighbor was a Vampire.(True Blood type or similar to)

If a Werewolf attacked your car while you're driving down a long road in the woods. (Van Helsing Werewolf)

If you found out your house was hunted by a ghost. (The kind that moves things, makes sounds ect.)

dó¡òb

1.) I assume I'm inside the house?

I guess I would gather everything I have that can be used as a weapon, all medical supplies, and whatever else I'd need, make a dash for my car and just try to drive through them. Maybe I'd grab some raw meat from the fridge and throw that around as a distraction.

2.) I would never leave them alone.

3.) I'd exit my car and fight the beast honorably in hand to claw combat.

Alternately, I crash into a tree to shake it off, then hopefully drive away.

4.) I f*cking leave. I'll sleep on the church floor for maybe a few weeks after that, and eventually after I get over it, I'll start attending church every Sunday. That's the only thing you can do in a situation like that.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6308/1256517639146.gif

All these answers were just off the top of my head, because in situations like these, I wouldn't exactly get much prep time to properly figure out what to do.

#14 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

then get ur arse out there its the Nutz paesano ;)

#15 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

Sorry about the "fond" mistake I made, I make alot of mistakes when I'm typing fast d~_~b

#16 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you on drugs? 
 
How could you forget that your actually CV's second residential badass? :) 
 
Do you recognize Boba Fett as the most badass bounty hunter ever known to comics? 
 
Rock or pop? 
 
Coke or Pepsi? 
 
Lamborghini or Ferrari? 
 
The Dark Knight Rises or The Avengers? 
 
Who do you find hotter? Scarlett Johannsson or Halle Berry? 
 
If you could get acting lessons, who'd you want to be trained by? Clint Eastwood or Sean Connery? 
 
Who do you find more underrated? Brent Spiner or Glenn Morshower? 
 
Who do you find more overrated here on CV? Storm or Batman? 
 
What would you choose? A SPAS-12, AK-47, or an ACR? 
 
If you could be a Samurai, a Spartan, or a Ninja? 
 
Star Wars or Star Trek?

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

...Uhh...Define "drugs"

Oh that's right, I forgot about TERMINATORXX

Sure. Deathstroke is his only competition after all, and I'm sure you know how much Slade sucks ;)

Pop. Come at me.

Sprite.

Lamborghini in a wtfstomp

Avengers all day e'ry day

Scarlett Johannsson has a far better ass.

Tommy Wiseau.

They're both pretty underrated. So much so that I have no idea who either is.

Batman is underrated as far as the CV goes. Storm most definitely.

An AK so I can pretend to be Nathan Drake.

Ninja, mostly for the stealth aspect ;)

Stalemate cause I know it will make you happy.

#18 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts

...Uhh...Define "drugs"

Oh that's right, I forgot about TERMINATORXX

Sure. Deathstroke is his only competition after all, and I'm sure you know how much Slade sucks ;)

Pop. Come at me.

Sprite.

Lamborghini in a wtfstomp

Avengers all day e'ry day

Scarlett Johannsson has a far better ass.

Tommy Wiseau.

They're both pretty underrated. So much so that I have no idea who either is.

Batman is underrated as far as the CV goes. Storm most definitely.

An AK so I can pretend to be Nathan Drake.

Ninja, mostly for the stealth aspect ;)

Stalemate cause I know it will make you happy.

The happy pills 
 
ROFL 
 
... 
 
O_O. Preposterous. 
 
Agreed :) 
 
Also agreed. 
 
And another agreed. 
 
Never heard of him... 
 
Brent Spiner: Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation). Glenn Morshower: Aaron Pierce (24). He also played General whatshisface in the Transformers films. And he's also a voice actor in MW2 and MW3. "Overlord" I believe it is. 
 
Ya... But I think he can often be overrated as well. 
 
Samurai for me. Most skilled :). One samurai could take on twenty ninjas at once (at least if they're not using stealth). 
 
Ha. It's a hard decision for me. I think Star Wars takes it by a slight margin. 
#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did you decide to become a Nick_Hero22 rip-off?

#20 Posted by Inverno (13167 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Is your av Stan Lee or Liquid Ocelot?

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Why did you decide to become a Nick_Hero22 rip-off?

Not a ripoff. I'm just the polished up, newly released special edition.

@CaioTrubat said:

@nickzambuto: Is your av Stan Lee or Liquid Ocelot?

#22 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump cause I know you want it.

#23 Posted by Samimista (20656 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Do you quote Metal Gear Solid in real life?

Do you think it's ironic Hideo is a fan of the movie Titanic?

Can you do a handstand?

Do you like Gangnam Style?

What got you into comics?

Did you get ACIII?

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio
Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Every day.

Do you quote Metal Gear Solid in real life?

...Maybe.

Do you think it's ironic Hideo is a fan of the movie Titanic?

Hideo is a fan of every movie.

Can you do a handstand?

Yes.

...No.

Do you like Gangnam Style?

Of course. I can even do the dance ^.^

What got you into comics?

Just watching the shows and movies as a kid, I couldn't help but become a superhero fan.

Did you get ACIII?

No. And I don't plan on it. Here's a consolation prize.

#25 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Did you get ACIII?

ARGH! The cut is too fresh and deep!

#26 Posted by Samimista (20656 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Lol! Gangnam Style is one of the few dances I can do. xD Same here with the comic thing.

@CapFanboy said:

@Samimista said:

Did you get ACIII?

ARGH! The cut is too fresh and deep!

Aw! I know right? Breaks my heart that people still haven't played it.

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Lol! Gangnam Style is one of the few dances I can do. xD Same here with the comic thing.

@CapFanboy said:

@Samimista said:

Did you get ACIII?

ARGH! The cut is too fresh and deep!

Aw! I know right? Breaks my heart that people still haven't played it.

Bah, played Assassins Creed 2 and it couldn't keep my interest. -.-

#28 Posted by Samimista (20656 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Lol! Gangnam Style is one of the few dances I can do. xD Same here with the comic thing.

@CapFanboy said:

@Samimista said:

Did you get ACIII?

ARGH! The cut is too fresh and deep!

Aw! I know right? Breaks my heart that people still haven't played it.

Bah, played Assassins Creed 2 and it couldn't keep my interest. -.-

Oh the irony! ACII is my favorite of the series. But, at least you tried. Everyone has different taste so I won't judge.

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Samimista said:

@nickzambuto: Lol! Gangnam Style is one of the few dances I can do. xD Same here with the comic thing.

@CapFanboy said:

@Samimista said:

Did you get ACIII?

ARGH! The cut is too fresh and deep!

Aw! I know right? Breaks my heart that people still haven't played it.

Bah, played Assassins Creed 2 and it couldn't keep my interest. -.-

Oh the irony! ACII is my favorite of the series. But, at least you tried. Everyone has different taste so I won't judge.

Infamous>>>

#30 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: Is the guy in your avatar a meme-fied Jim Gordon?