• 67 results
#51 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Have you played any Elder Scrolls game?

Morrowwind a long time ago.

@raiiyn said:

@nelomaxwell:

Why should I ask you things?

Why do you think you have better answers?

How do you feel about Canadian Hip Hop?

Least favourite Hip Hop artist?

Have you ever read Hip Hop Revolution: The Culture and Politics of Rap?

1) Because you'll like my answers

2) Because everyone else's answers will be predictbale

3) I like K-OS and Cardinal Offcial besides them and Drake I haven't heard much else. But If you have rec's I'll check em.

4) 2 Chainz. Hands down.

5) I haven't, but I'll check em out.

Favorite horror film...My bad if this was asked

In the Mouth of Madness.

@nelomaxwell: Opinions of Faboulous Kenshiro

Favorite JoJo

Not a fan. SMH.

Bizarre Adventure.

#52 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22299 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Raiiyn (3523 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Sweatshop Union, Classified, Madchild, Shad, Maestro, Saukrates, Eternia.

#54 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel or DC?

#55 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7825 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were to join a military branch, which would it be and why that particular one? This all being hypothetical of course.

#56 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Any plans on playing GTA V?

:)

I don't own any game systems.

@raiiyn said:

@nelomaxwell: Sweatshop Union, Classified, Madchild, Shad, Maestro, Saukrates, Eternia.

I will check them out.

Marvel or DC?

Neither. I don't pay money for mediocrity.

If you were to join a military branch, which would it be and why that particular one? This all being hypothetical of course.

You mean of the United States? or in general?

#57 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7825 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

The US, but if you prefer any service of any country. Just curious as to which and the reasoning.

#58 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like big butts? If so, are you capable of lying about it?

#59 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

The US, but if you prefer any service of any country. Just curious as to which and the reasoning.

I was actually gonna say the F.O.I but as for the U.S. I'd say Marines because my grandad was one during WW2 he seems like he came out okay.

@joygirl said:

Do you like big butts? If so, are you capable of lying about it?

According to my tumblr yes, I do and no I'm not. Asking black man if he likes big butts is like asking a fish if he likes water. LOL

#60 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7825 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

Good answer, I'll take it. I'll be the first to rag on the Marines (they've changed a bit since your Grandfather's days, and I thank him for paving the way for men such as myself) but everyone plays a part in our military structure and everyone is needed. Semper Fi.

Next question, following the big butt conversation: In your experience, who has bigger butts? Black women or Latino women? I dated a black girl in college and she had a sweet big one, but my buddy SWEARS Latino women have bigger ones. Thoughts??

#61 Edited by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I can answer that. Latina women have the illusion of bigger booties because they generally have slimmer waists.

#62 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7825 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

Good answer, I'll take it. I'll be the first to rag on the Marines (they've changed a bit since your Grandfather's days, and I thank him for paving the way for men such as myself) but everyone plays a part in our military structure and everyone is needed. Semper Fi.

Next question, following the big butt conversation: In your experience, who has bigger butts? Black women or Latino women? I dated a black girl in college and she had a sweet big one, but my buddy SWEARS Latino women have bigger ones. Thoughts??

Black women. Go to Miami or anywhere in south florida, I used to think only strippers had booty's like that. There are a number of Latin women with phatty's but in my experience I've seen more black girls with fat back.

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier: I can answer that. Latina women have the illusion of bigger booties because they generally have slimmer waists.

That too. It also depends on what Latin countries you look at.

#64 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7825 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

Excellent, thank you. And I've never been to Miami, but it seems like bikini heaven so my wife and I are thinking about taking our next vacation there.

#65 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

Excellent, thank you. And I've never been to Miami, but it seems like bikini heaven so my wife and I are thinking about taking our next vacation there.

It's nice, the money is different and everything is slower but for vacay it's great.

#66 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#67 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22299 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Can this guy get anymore screwed?

If a piano fell on him and he lived then yeah. But without no.