Ask me this, ask me that...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By warlock360

These type of threads are getting out of hand... so I thought i'd go ahead and make one too ;)

No holds barred, if you ask a question of which's answer isn't suitable... I'll PM the answer.

( I'm too white knight to lie in person so go ahead you shall be given an honest answer :O )

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Origin of username?

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Aiden Cross

You haven't been active on cv for quite some time. What have you been doing in the meantime?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360
No Caption Provided

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Origin of username?

saw the movie when i was around 5 or something (at the time, i was amazed by fantasy and horror movies), and so thats the first part of my name. Second part is what you get when you try to find an Xboxlive Gamertag <.< (namely for the Xbox360)

Funfact: favourite comic character happens to be Adam Warlock, which also did the name a service at choosing it here on CV

@Aiden Cross said:

You haven't been active on cv for quite some time. What have you been doing in the meantime?

Internship and a sort of side-college here in Germany, I'm on my last year now and the only thing Ive been doing in my spare time has been playing MMO's for some time lol

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

What is Warlock : Armageddon about?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786

How do you find Transformers: Prime as of this moment?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: well i saw the first part, which essential was that the "Warlock" was hunted in the medievil times and he got resurrected and tried to resurrect his father namely the devil. (it's pretty much the same all parts through ;D)

@MrDirector786: Love transformers. Prime as Optimus Prime? Had him as the big ass Beast Wars Gorilla Figure, but always thought Megatron was better ;D