Ask Me The Questions

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@dragonborn_ct: Sure! We can be like like Ammanas (you) and Cotillion (me) :P

A lot of people seem to hate the current Spider-Man movies but I like them, they are far better than that guff Sam Raimi pooped out.

Yeah pretty much... I loved the Sam Raimi movies back then, but even the first and the second one didn't age very well today. Even tho I find the movies fine (albeit the second one does a lot of missteps IMHO), but if Spider-Man's rights had to be returned to Marvel and they had to reboot those movies for a second time, I'd be really upset. If he had to appear in the Avengers movies, I'd like if Andrew Garfield was preserved as well as the story of all other movies just in case. Would that be possible?

Favorite superhero tie-in movie game?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@dragonborn_ct: I'm sure they would have to reboot, Marvel wouldn't want to give any advertisement to the past Garfield Spider-Man movies since they still wouldn't own them.

Hmm they only one I can think of that I actually played is Wolverine Origins.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: I love how these teasers show enough to make us satisfied. What do you think ;)

Loading Video...

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Yeah I think it looks pretty good but no giant bears :(

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Sauron/the Necromancer, not his big red flaming eye again -_- I'be disappointed if neither of them show up :v

Do you think Jackson wrote himself into a corner by making Sauron's return more earlier and making Gandalf aware of it?

Ever heard of Tolkien's unfinished short "A New Shadow"?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Sauron/the Necromancer, not his big red flaming eye again -_- I'be disappointed if neither of them show up :v

Do you think Jackson wrote himself into a corner by making Sauron's return more earlier and making Gandalf aware of it?

Yeah I'd kinda like to see him as the Necromancer, maybe looking slightly different than the huge black knight.

Well that's what happened in the books, it's just you don't actually get to see any of it.

I have not, what is that?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Yeah I'd kinda like to see him as the Necromancer, maybe looking slightly different than the huge black knight.

Well that's what happened in the books, it's just you don't actually get to see any of it.

... Oh yeah, you are right... Gandalf does leave the party to handle the Necromancer offscreen. Its still weird how people in the LotR books thought Sauron was long dead for thousands of years when he actually did return less than an century ago during the Hobbit's events, without nobody referencing that.

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Shadow

It was an short story that was set hundreds of years after RotK and it was set during the Fourth Age. It was about Aragorn's son, now the new king having to deal with an cult of Morgoth/Sauron-worshippers that are swaing all human kingdoms on Middle-Earth. Could this had worked out?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

... Oh yeah, you are right... Gandalf does leave the party to handle the Necromancer offscreen. Its still weird how people in the LotR books thought Sauron was long dead for thousands of years when he actually did return less than an century ago during the Hobbit's events, without nobody referencing that.

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Shadow

It was an short story that was set hundreds of years after RotK and it was set during the Fourth Age. It was about Aragorn's son, now the new king having to deal with an cult of Morgoth/Sauron-worshippers that are swaing all human kingdoms on Middle-Earth. Could this had worked out?

That sounds really interesting and a bit darker than what most of his middle earth books are like. It sounds almost similar to the darker, grittier high fantasy that modern writters make. I'm surprised Christopher Tolkien didn't decide to finish it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sounds really interesting and a bit darker than what most of his middle earth books are like. It sounds almost similar to the darker, grittier high fantasy that modern writters make. I'm surprised Christopher Tolkien didn't decide to finish it.

I know right... I would certainly like to see that expanded but it didn't work out so well for Frank Hebert's Dune you know? I mean, his son was left to write more sequels and its generally accepted that they don't hold up or fall short... I'd imagine some folks complaining about how it doesn't live up to his father's work.

All is not lost, however. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?89-Fourth-Age-TW-(FATW)-(BI)

These folks made an mod from the Total War games which is more or less based on A New Shadow's premise and has an story on its own. Not a strategy games fan, but I'd like to see the sheer effort they put into making this.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

I know right... I would certainly like to see that expanded but it didn't work out so well for Frank Hebert's Dune you know? I mean, his son was left to write more sequels and its generally accepted that they don't hold up or fall short... I'd imagine some folks complaining about how it doesn't live up to his father's work.

All is not lost, however. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?89-Fourth-Age-TW-(FATW)-(BI)

These folks made an mod from the Total War games which is more or less based on A New Shadow's premise and has an story on its own. Not a strategy games fan, but I'd like to see the sheer effort they put into making this.

Well Christopher Tolkien has compiled and edited pretty much all of JRR's work, including The Silmarillion. He even drew the original maps for Lord of the Rings.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Well, at least there is that... But I don't know if he will ever want to touch that short story. Maybe when he dies and someone else decides to give it a go, who knows?

Do you like the Scorpion King movies?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Well, at least there is that... But I don't know if he will ever want to touch that short story. Maybe when he dies and someone else decides to give it a go, who knows?

Do you like the Scorpion King movies?

Yeah I mean it can't be that far off, I think he's in his 90s lol

Ugh no, when I first watched it I thought it was gonna be a cool "Conan in Egypt" style film but it was really cheesy like you could tell they were aiming for a younger audience.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@jonny_anonymous: What do you think they should the next GOTG solo book be ?

Drax , Gamora , or other ?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Ever since Annihilation, I've always really loved Drax. Other than Nova he was pretty much the main character.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: Indeed >:D

Oh okay :P I do kinda like the first movie as an guilty pleasure lol The following movies were so meh.

Isn't that a paradox? Scorpion King 2 a prequel to a prequel to a sequel to a remake while Scorpion 3 is an sequel to the first movie LEL

I didn't notice this but is Professor Setrakian from the Strain also Argus Filch and Walder Frey too?

What do you think of the Master? I should probably use him as my avatar ;)

No Caption Provided

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Indeed >:D

Oh okay :P I do kinda like the first movie as an guilty pleasure lol The following movies were so meh.

Isn't that a paradox? Scorpion King 2 a prequel to a prequel to a sequel to a remake while Scorpion 3 is an sequel to the first movie LEL

I didn't notice this but is Professor Setrakian from the Strain also Argus Filch and Walder Frey too?

What do you think of the Master? I should probably use him as my avatar ;)

No Caption Provided

Haha that is some mind bending paradox . I don't really remember what happens in any of the films bar the first one lol

Haha yeah that's him. He was also in Captain America but I don't remember seeing him in that.

Yeah he's pretty creepy, I kinda do and don't want to see his face at the same time.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I actually do remember him in that lol He was the old dude that hid the Tesseract on the monestary that is invaded by HYDRA and he is killed by Red Skull.

We do took a look at the back of his head once. I am pretty sure like he looks like the other Master from Buffy.

Loading Video...

Even without the hood I love how freaky he looks like

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I actually do remember him in that lol He was the old dude that hid the Tesseract on the monestary that is invaded by HYDRA and he is killed by Red Skull.

We do took a look at the back of his head once. I am pretty sure like he looks like the other Master from Buffy.

Loading Video...

Even without the hood I love how freaky he looks like

Oh yeah, I actually do remember that lol.

So what do you think of The STrain so far?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah Drax is pretty awesome in that series .Was Annhilation an event or a mini series ?

I heard Dave Bautista does a pretty good job as the destroyer .

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: It has been pretty good so far. The episodes I've seen were decent, nothing too "WOWy", but I'd like to think the series still has potential.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: It was an event, other books tied in to it.

Yeah so I hear, a few people have even said he steals the movie.

@jonny_anonymous: It has been pretty good so far. The episodes I've seen were decent, nothing too "WOWy", but I'd like to think the series still has potential.

Yeah I've been enjoying it to.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame said:

Do you think that the Allies could have won World War II without American assistance? I would also love to know if the British and the Soviets were truly in very dire situations or not. That may not be the case. Who knows, right?

I think we could have won without American help, it would have just taken longer.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Alrighty then ;) I won't spoil it for you

Critic snobs will bash on the talking raccon as his presence is insulting to anyone's intelligence. Guaranteed to happen or not?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Oh more than likely, critics love to bitch about something.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: So what do you think of Dan Ryckert over at giantbomb and did you watch the mario party stream ?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I watched some of it. I'm not a fan of Dan. When he first got hired I thought it was gonna be good but the more I've seen of him the less I like.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: I plan on seeing today night :D So far all the reviews I've seen were positive, not really to Winter Soldier levels (10/10, 5 out of 5), but the margin is really satisfying ;)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I probably won't get to see it for a while since nobody wants to go :(

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: Damn >_> If we could I would call out Shadowswordmaster, you and Samimista and together we would hanged out to watch that movie without a problem :D

Have you read Deadpool: the Gauntlet? The one he meets Marvel's Dracula?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: That would have been cool.

Nah, I'm not a fan of Deadpool.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: ;)

My bad, didn't knew that :p

I don't know that yet, but what do you think is Nathan Fillion's cameo in GotG?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I've seen it's been spoiled on the internet but I've kept away from it. I kinda hope he does the voice of Cosmo.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah it is , Narvel showed this at the MCU panel last week at comic con.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: I've seen three different possibilities on the Internet and I am unable to determine which one is real. Oh I will watch it and see which one he is...

Have you ever tried this?

Just a harmless cell phone in a microwave

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@dragonborn_ct: Lol no but I have but little green army men in the microwave before but that looks like something off of Ghostbusters.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Ghostbusters? That seems like its out from Warhammer 40K :v Its a NOPIA.

Answer quickly: would hit it yes or no!?!?!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Favorite scene in GotG?

What did you most dislike about the movie?

How did you feel about Ronan the Accuser being irredemably evil in the movie instead of being just an dick in the comics?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: "We are Groot"

Hm probably Ronan, he wasn't up to much other than being powerful, they kinda went closer to the Ultimate version which was way less interesting the the 616 version.

BoundlessEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1