#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of these threads are popping up so i thought i'd give it a try...

You can ask any type of question you want but please leave out controversial subjects (like religion and politics etc.). out.

#2 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

How old are you

Where do you live

what is your favorite food

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

How old are you

Where do you live

what is your favorite food

14

Istanbul

Not sure

@LordMaverick said:

Why?

Why not ?

#5 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite video game ?

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Favorite hero?

Favorite villain?

Favorite movie?

Favorite TV Show?

Favorite video game?

Like the New 52?

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

Favorite video game ?

Can't decide...

@TheCannon said:

@consolemaster001: Favorite hero?

Favorite villain?

Favorite movie?

Favorite TV Show?

Favorite video game?

Like the New 52?

A brutal stalemate between Batman/Spiderman

Mark millar's Nemesis

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

I don't watch tv these days...

Look above

So far it's ok. The run on nightwing was fantastic so far.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Play the Arkham games?

Ever play Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Read New 52 Aquaman, Wonder Woman, or Superman?

Favorite comic book movie?

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@consolemaster001: Play the Arkham games?

Ever play Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Read New 52 Aquaman, Wonder Woman, or Superman?

Favorite comic book movie?

Yes, both of them

No, not yet maybe gonna start on supes and JLA

The Avengers

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: Like The Dark Knight Rises?

#11 Posted by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio

What should I ask you?

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@consolemaster001: Like The Dark Knight Rises?

It was awsome !@NiKva said:

What should I ask you?

Look at my first post

#13 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your favorite gaming console of all time?

#14 Posted by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@TheCannon said:

@consolemaster001: Like The Dark Knight Rises?

It was awsome !@NiKva said:

What should I ask you?

Look at my first post

What if I read it but I wanted you to give me something to ask you?

#15 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

What's your favorite gaming console of all time?

PS3, PC

#16 Posted by wildvine (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

Is N52 Harley Quinn the real Harley? Or a clone? Any thoughts?

Moderator
#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

Is N52 Harley Quinn the real Harley? Or a clone? Any thoughts?

She seems to be a shell of the original.

#18 Posted by wildvine (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

She seems to be a shell of the original.

Thank you! I think shes a Bizarro clone. That seem plausible?

Moderator
#19 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@consolemaster001 said:

She seems to be a shell of the original.

Thank you! I think shes a Bizarro clone. That seem plausible?

Nope.