#1 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to do this essay or study for midterms so yeah, bored. Stupid questions get stupid answers

#2 Posted by cly (15449 posts) - - Show Bio

How many fingers am I holding up? xD

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the worst comic you've read?
 
What comic character do you dislike the most?
 
What's the worst game you've ever played?

#4 Posted by 614azrael (10276 posts) - - Show Bio

what makes u worth questioning? XP 
 
#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@cly said:
" How many fingers am I holding up? xD "
None
 
@Decoy Elite said:
" What's the worst comic you've read?  What comic character do you dislike the most?  What's the worst game you've ever played? "
  1. Uh..I'll say Ultimatum for now
  2. Tough one..I'll say Jean as Phoenix for now
  3. This weird ball game I played on Candystand.com a while back
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael said:
" what makes u worth questioning? XP   "
I'm interesting
#7 Posted by 614azrael (10276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
lol says u XP jk  
favorite comic arc
#8 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

 
What area of study are you enrolled in?

#9 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19170 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did you make one of these...

#10 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

So you made one of these. Worst comic book appearance of your favorire character?

#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" So you made one of these. Worst comic book appearance of your favorire character? "
Yeah.....probably the Wildstorm crossover for Kyle
#12 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Uhhh can you dance ? :D
#13 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

 
On a scale of 0-13, how annoying are comicvine trolls?

#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daydream: Depends who we're talking about..
#15 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:

Awww

Cool beans :)

#16 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
^_^ Favorite color ?
#17 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Miss Menace: I don't think I have one now
#18 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
I pegged you for a guy who's tough enough to wear pink ! ;)
#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Miss Menace: I have a pink shirt, lol
#20 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Groovy !!!
#21 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

  Favorite Soul Eater character?  Just so you know... It better be Kid >=]

#22 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
"

  Favorite Soul Eater character?  Just so you know... It better be Kid >=]

"
Top 5 would be Mifune, Stein, Shinigami, Spirit, or Kid. Favorite though..it's hard to say right now
#23 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  Well, as long as he's up there it's fine. 
#24 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?

#25 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

" What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? "

I don't know, there are too many
#26 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Ok then. I have asked this to others too. If you were granted a wish, what would you wish for? You can't wish for more or infinite wishes.
#27 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: World peace
#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: A different answer. You are the first that doesn't wish for money.
#29 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Do you ever wish that the airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?

#30 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daydream: No
#31 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
do or did you have an account on the Marvel.com message boards ?
#32 Posted by Erik (29837 posts) - - Show Bio

How many licks does it take.

#33 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:

" How many licks does it take. "

Over 9000
 
@King Saturn said:

" do or did you have an account on the Marvel.com message boards ? "

Nah, this is the only account I have for an online comic forum community
#34 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I jump on the bandwagon and make an "ask me" thread, too?

#35 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" Should I jump on the bandwagon and make an "ask me" thread, too? "
Nah, I don't like it when people copy me
#36 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @erik said:
" How many licks does it take. "
Over 9000
 
@King Saturn said:
" do or did you have an account on the Marvel.com message boards ? "
Nah, this is the only account I have for an online forum community "
interesting... 
#37 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" Should I jump on the bandwagon and make an "ask me" thread, too? "
Nah, I don't like it when people copy me "
What if I copy Blackbolt instead?
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: How stupid are you? 
=]
#39 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @NexusOfLight said:
" Should I jump on the bandwagon and make an "ask me" thread, too? "
Nah, I don't like it when people copy me "
What if I copy Blackbolt instead? "
Okay
 
@spidey 15 said:

" @Sexy Merc: How stupid are you? =] "

I'm not stupid
#40 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
have you ever been to Universal Studios ?
#41 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: What is the worst thing you have ever done? 
=]
#42 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: What is the worst thing you have ever done? =] "
Too vague
 
@King Saturn said:
" have you ever been to Universal Studios ? "
Nah but some of my buddies have
#43 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you do anything to get something you really want?

#44 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Why do you hate me? 
=]
#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

What took you so long?

#46 Edited by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

" Would you do anything to get something you really want? "

Depends on what it is but most likely yes
 
@Primmaster64 said:

" What took you so long? "

For MSN?
 
@spidey 15 said:

" @Sexy Merc: Why do you hate me? =] "

I don't..lol
#47 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Why do you love me then? 
=P
#48 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: Why do you love me then? =P "
I don't..lol
#49 Posted by Ms. Omega (4205 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the molecular structure of the common field mouse?

#50 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: ......Why do you like me then? 
=D