Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By CapFanboy

@lykopis said:

@CapFanboy said:

I had nothing to do with this. I WARNED Cappie he was playing with fire. I did. Pyrogram is working solo. o-o

You think London Bridge burned down by itself?

But according to the song, everyone was repeatedly telling this fair lady (I am assuming that was ) that London Bridge was falling down? That's quite some expression of affection, Cappie.@wildvine said:

@CapFanboy said:

You call me if they poke around here. I can pull double security duty.

You've never doubled anything.

Wow. Clever.

Joins WV in a very, very slow rendition of the "Clap of Sarcasm."

Clap of sarcasm? Not familiar with that one.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By Inverno

Do you prefer dragons with two legs or four legs?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#153  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Alright. Let's bump this shizz. Pun fully intended >:D

1 How do you feel when you look up at the sky

a - in the daytime?

b - at night?

2 - If you could come back as a ghost or poltergeist, what is the first thing you would do - i.e, check up on someone, possess someone, make socks seem to dance in mid air? And would you want to come back that way?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

I submit :[ You are correct, see. I have no imagination now :(

Impossible. And you know it.

@CapFanboy said:

Clap of sarcasm? Not familiar with that one.

You will be.

@CaioTrubat said:

Do you prefer dragons with two legs or four legs?

If I said one, that would make it a serpent, right? I will go for four legs -- Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon has my heart completely. :)

@BumpyBoo said:

Alright. Let's bump this shizz. Pun fully intended >:D

1 How do you feel when you look up at the sky

a - in the daytime?

b - at night?

2 - If you could come back as a ghost or poltergeist, what is the first thing you would do - i.e, check up on someone, possess someone, make socks seem to dance in mid air? And would you want to come back that way?

1)

a) A little dizzy, and blinded by the sun since I will always look directly at it. Even when it's cloudy...

b) A little dizzy, and mesmerized because even when not easily seen, the moon is there somewhere and it's the most beautiful celestial thing. Plus it's fun having random strangers stop and look up themselves to figure out what the heck it is that has my attention.

2) lol --- I am going to go with check up on someone but man, I would SOOOO want to make socks seem to dance in mid air. How freaking cool is that? It reminds me of the Famous People Players which is a theatrical troupe comprised of mentally and physically challenged people who put on the most amazing shows using Black Light effects like below:

No Caption Provided

Edited to add: And nope, I wouldn't want to come back as a ghost or a poltergeist. I want to exist and then, not exist. :)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#156  Edited By Decoy Elite

Shoop?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If (for whatever reason) you had to put your last post on comic vine what would it be?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis: I actually know about those guys!!! And love them dearly, wave a puppet or brightly coloured object at me and I will be quiet for hours (so haunt me, all you need is a sock and some time! :D)

You just kind of stare up there too? It is funny how people react to that, yet they think sitting in front of a screen and staring at that is more normal? O_o I mean, the stars, the constellations...there is one of the greatest spectacles we could ever imagine, there every night, for free :)

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Blood1991

@lykopis: Lol sorry for replying so late. Wow this has all really spiraled out of control for you huh? ^_^

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

1. ok this is a little odd question, but i have had this moment before. when my parents restricted something , i always got mad, angry and upset, but now that i look back at somethings, i realized that what they did was only for me, and i still have the moments off rage, but when i think about , i get that i had much part in the argument as my parents did, and considering all the stress they are under, it's natural for them to get mad sometime, have you ever had this moment?

2. who would you pair x-23 with?

3. do you watch anime? if you do is there any anime you really like?

4. favorite writer for x-23?

5. have you ever been in a drastic situation?

6. what makes you really really angry? ( someones irregular habit, etc)

7.is there any role of a character which you think you'd fit 100%?

8. do you know how to fight? or have you ever though about learning how to fight?

9. the Costume i gave you character in the picture/art, is there anything i should add?

10. your heaven?

11. nightmare?

12. have you ever though of about the world we exists in? is there a god? or are we combination of generations and eons of different species?

13. i have a riddle for you :D, WHAT IS THE ONE THING, WHICH CONSUMES EVERYTHING?!

<3

1) I have had that moment with a somewhat different environment but very much in line with your experience. It's so important to view any argument you have with not just your perspective, but the other's as well. Not only will it assist you in understanding why the argument has come up but also encourages that natural empathy that's in all of us. That's not to say you should accommodate the other side's position, but when you realize it's for your own good according to their beliefs, or that it's escalated into an argument because of outside stresses, it will help you with your coping of stress and frustration. It's not a growing up thing, it's a learning thing and isn't it wonderful? Things just fall into place, don't they when we reach that plateau of consideration and empathy. Yay for you!

2) You know, I never really paired X-23 with anyone -- I think she is so wounded emotionally that any romantic attachment would be a mistake. Granted, I know she's dealt with a lot and has come to some pretty good summations in terms of social emotions, etc but she is not quite there yet. There was that whole Hellion thing for a time but Liu blew that out of the water plus other writers have taken up the sullen, chip on the shoulder Julian that would be all shades of wrong for Laura. And for Julian, frankly. But if I had to pick someone for Laura (outside of your fantastic suggestion), I would go for someone free of cynicism. Someone with a real sense of fun and attraction for the human experience and so far, that character has yet to appear. Like I said though --- I would much rather Laura be on her own and fall in love with herself first.

3) I used to in my early teens and then stopped. I would like to get back into it but there is less and less time for me to do so. I love the classics in terms of movie (Five Centimetres Per Second, My Neighbour Totoro, Grave of the Fireflies (I tear up just thinking about this one), Spirited Away, Ponyo, plus **ahem** Sailor Moon. There are others but they are more current like Death Note and FLCL which have been brought to my attention over the past year and I adore. If you have any you like, tell me? (I'm not counting Avatar in this, so if it qualifies -- then I ADORE Aang and the gang.)

4) Yost. And Liu. And yes, I know they are soooo different in their approach to the character but I have enjoyed both.

5) I have been in several drastic situations. Too many maybe, but I am grateful to have been in each of them, none-the-less. I don't like them, so I would rather the situations never get drastic in the first place but the experiences are well cemented in me.

6) When people poke my repeatedly to get my attention. Drives me crazy/angry. People who interrupt, people who shout (especially during an argument). When a larger person manhandles a smaller person. Child/elder abuse. And texting/taking a call when I am with someone. As soon as they do that (outside of excusing themselves prior -- that's more than fine), I am up and out.

7) There really isn't a character that I would fit 100% I mentioned Kitty before, but there is some Rogue and a whole lotta X-23, lol. Throw in some Nightcrawler and a dash of Sif (the whole hair thing except I would have been upset in reverse - black to golden hair) and that might be me. But one character n particular? Not really -- not cool enough. :)

8) I don't know how to fight, not really. I am physically fit and I would know how to use my legs but outside of that -- not really. Can I do self-defense? Sure --- the whole crack-his-nose by pulling his face down towards my upcoming knee and of course, the family jewel kick but actual fighting - no. I might one day -- I took capoeira but not long enough and even then, it was more choreographic than combat. I should -- but no time. One of the things I need to put some real thought into this year.

9) Nothing. Do not add a thing. What you drew is perfect and perfect is not something you tamper with. If you want to, go right ahead because anything you do is pure cream and cherries in my eyes, but in my opinion? I am too happy with how it looks as it is. Sincerely. :)

10) My heaven? Well, it would be me alone, somewhere near the Pacific Ocean along the Canadian coast (there is this whole section in the province I am from called the Sunshine Coast) and I would love to be standing by a wall of windows in a gorgeous wood-built home overlooking the water, the rain pouring down with me dressed in simple yoga pants and oversized matching tunic with a warm/hot cup of green tea in my hand. That is my heaven. That moment, frozen in time.

If I could be greedy though, I would want the world to come together and eliminate intolerance -- win over ignorance - expect and demand equality and adopt a village mentality in terms of social responsibility with each other. Heaven on Earth to me.

11) I have so many. I think the most common is being unable to save someone by mere moments. Always just a little too late, always just shy of preventing someone's death. Usually people I care about, but mot often it's strangers -- children mostly -- babies specifically, but the ages and gender can be different from one dream to the next. Horrible scenes, very graphic -- I can be in them and die as well, but I am always unable to prevent terrible things from happening to people. A lot to do with timing.

As for nightmare as in what I would be horrified to see in real life? It would be the real suffering of people I care about, but mostly the world falling about and nuclear war destroying everything. I remember the SARs scare here in Canada about ten years ago and I will never forget the feeling of thinking everyone was going to die from this horrible, terrible disease. It's going to stick with me a while.

12) I have thought about the world we live in. I do not believe we are the creation of a god or gods. I do believe evolution is what determined how all livings things on the world today are and evolution will continue to do so in terms of survival of our species and others. As an intelligent species, I do believe humanity will have a hand in terms of evolution but not with the guidance of some "supernatural" being. We are incredible -- and we will continue to be so. I would love to see how our species will be like millions of years from now, just like I would love to see how our species was millions of years ago.

13) The one thing that consumes everything? My first thought was time, but that is too easy. Thought? Love? Any other emotion, lol? You got me -- you need to tell me now.

Again, fantastic questions, little bro. :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn said:

What are your thoughts on the existence of life beyond the reaches of our own solar system?

There is life beyond the reaches of our solar system. It is so arrogant to think there isn't -- we are not so unique that we are the only life-forms in the entire Universe. I have no proof of this -- but just by virtue of our "being", then other planets in other solar systems likely have life of some sort teeming on their surfaces.

@Decoy Elite said:

Shoop?

@mrdecepticonleader said:

If (for whatever reason) you had to put your last post on comic vine what would it be?

@BumpyBoo:

I should have known you would know who they are! And yep -- the most beautiful sight and all you have to do is look up at night. :)

@Blood1991 said:

@lykopis: Lol sorry for replying so late. Wow this has all really spiraled out of control for you huh? ^_^

This is why I try to answer it super late -- so it can fade away by morning.

o.o

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn:

lol --- but I don't believe in marriage.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Blood1991

@lykopis: Do you think it is possible for us humans as a whole to stop finding ways to hate one another. I see Racism and sexism slowly dissipating and yet new hate seems to rise from anything a person can find worth hating. Can we run out of reasons? Or is that just man's nature?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Any particular reason why that number?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Deadite

Which do you prefer, vampire or werewolf? (You can say neither.)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Blood1991 said:

@lykopis: Do you think it is possible for us humans as a whole to stop finding ways to hate one another. I see Racism and sexism slowly dissipating and yet new hate seems to rise from anything a person can find worth hating. Can we run out of reasons? Or is that just man's nature?

I do believe its possible. I come at it from a different angle -- not so much running out of reasons but more because ignorance will be eradicated when as a species we ensure everyone has access to education without external stresses to prevent it. Which would lead to tolerance, which leads to patience and openness, which leads to dialogue based on the principle we are responsible for each other. Helping those with less will benefit the planet as a whole and when everyone is equal in their economies, then there won't be any sense of superiority that arguably leads to "isms".

Utopian? Yes.

Simple? Of course.

But I believe in this one hundred percent. We are an intelligent species. We can rise above "nature" and control our future.

@lykopis: Any particular reason why that number?

A number that came to my head when I thought of your question. My last post wouldn't be significant in any way, just whatever thought I felt like sharing at that moment. :)

@Deadite said:

Which do you prefer, vampire or werewolf? (You can say neither.)

Oh no --- it is werewolf, all day, every day. I love anything to do with wolves. Simply adore them.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Blood1991

@lykopis: I hope I live to see the strides that lead towards that future.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: If you could make a film/book/comic/animation what you would you make it about? Would you convey any messages in it that you want to tell your audience?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#172  Edited By Samimista

Why are you so awesome?

That lobster in front of you? It's really a walking radish.

Favorite soda?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

@lykopis:

well for anime i like death note, it was short, interesting, and had dynamic characters. but if this was a few years back i would have said Naruto...but not anymore.

your first answer was correct :D, it was time, but emotion was a good perspective too :D

1.Do you talk to yourself? ( i Do)

2.do you write poems, stories?

3.nobody like homework, but what do you take the most joy in doing? writing essays, Reading books?

4. would like to have a healing factor?

5. Favorite Dc Character?

6. who do you thing is getting the worst treatment from Marvel ( characters)?

7.which character death in comics made you really really sad?

thats all i have today sis :(. i'll think off more later.

Yay -- I got another one right. :)

1) Yes, I do. Especially when I do something wrong. I really tell myself off. But also when I am about to do something I am afraid of. I like to talk to myself in the third person to get it over and done with. A little push. Nothing wrong with it --- we sing, don't we?

2) I do. More so before, not so much lately. It's just scenes here and there -- random ideas scribbled on this notebook I love. More to excise the ideas out of my head like little pesky creatures that need to be released. I haven't been too motivated lately. I am basking in the wonderfulness of other's people's imaginations now-a-days.

3) Reading by far. Writing essays is very easy for me -- so I wouldn't say I enjoy that over taking the time to decipher text and think about it -- digesting it and fitting it with other knowledge I have. Something new is always exciting, no matter what.

4) I would like to -- sure. I can do much more for much longer --- and hey, it's conceivable I can be around to see (and maybe help) in the world fixing itself. How cool would that be?

5) I am going with The Dark Huntress - Helena Bertinelli -- Her six comic series was awesome and of course, DC didn't bother and gave her a panel or two in off-hand dialogue that she was dead. Gee,thanks.

6) Right now? I would say Xavier -- cuz he's dead. -_- But seriously, there are so many, I need to sift through a lot to get to one character that has it just a little bit worse. I am going to choose Hope. Where does she fit now? A plot device that dragged on for too long and now she's nothing, pretty much. Jubilee for the 2010's I guess. Oh, and Daken. What the frak was that all about?? (Add X-23, just because. What she is doing with students fighting for their lives I will just never understand...)

7) Nightcrawler. I still can't believe he's gone. :(

Thanks for again, the awesome questions, brah!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By lykopis

@Blood1991 said:

@lykopis: I hope I live to see the strides that lead towards that future.

I will be happy enough to know there are people out there who believe it's possible when I die. I doubt you or I will get to the stirrings of it, unfortunately. :/

@lykopis: If you could make a film/book/comic/animation what you would you make it about? Would you convey any messages in it that you want to tell your audience?

It would be animation created by artists and storytellers from around the world. Letters in a sense to people in other parts of the world that they would consider opposite to them in terms of wealth, health, religion, etc. So letters without specific addressees, but expressed in whatever way they wanted. And I wouldn't restrict it to children, I would want every age group to be represented -- and I am sure what would unfold would be startling. So many assumptions and biases and prejudices would be exposed but more importantly, the reasons behind them.

Very simple -- but at the end of the film, all the artists/story-tellers' ideas of what they believe would fix the world would run back-to-back - in quick succession, and then the credits would roll.

Just a film to make people think, presented in a way that is non-threatening and universal (the use of art.) It's kind of inline with this wonderful book called "If The World Were A Village." It's also been animated but it's extraordinary. A very simple but correct summation of the world right now in terms of the haves and have nots and how it correlates with each other. Broken down as 100 people.

I would highly suggest everyone see it

@Samimista said:

Why are you so awesome?

That lobster in front of you? It's really a walking radish.

Favorite soda?

1) I am simply a mirror. I simply reflect back what I get. :)

2) Darn it! That's why it tasted so weird!

3) Don't really drink soda (we call it pop here), but when I do, it's usually Coke Zero. Recently tried Pepsi Max (huge sale) and I seriously think I might be liking it more.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis said:

Finally admitted it.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

@lykopis said:

Finally admitted it.

-_-

Don't even.

**chases from thread**

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis:

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

@lykopis:

LOL --- she's so cute though.

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@lykopis: What was the last comic you read?

Still Indestructible Hulk -- I am soooooooo behind. If you count the latest Spider-Man (I flipped through but haven't really "read it".

I have to catch up. I have never been this bad before. :/

What about you?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn: That's not too bad, lol. I am WAY worse than that. But hey -- it should have been a Marvel...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#184  Edited By Mercy_

I have about sixty in my unread pile X___X

Favorite comic run ever? Least favorite? Choice creative team for a Sif ongoing? Liu's X-23 run - yay or nay?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn:

No -- it's in that damn pile. I just flipped through JIM with Sif and I have been waiting for it with baited breath.

@Mercy_ said:

I have about sixty in my unread pile X___X Favorite comic run ever? Least favorite? Choice creative team for a Sif ongoing? Liu's X-23 run - yay or nay?

I am too afraid to count. But I think I am right there with you. :/

1) Claremont's first run -- when he brought forward the Uncanny X-Men. But I really, really loved Whedon's run on Astonishing plus Carey's age of X and initial bleed-over to Legacy but then he killed it.

Oh --- Kyle and Yost's Innocent Lost with X-23. Squish that in there somewhere, lol -- and yeah, I cheated although seriously, Claremont's initial run is first.

2) Least favourite is easy. X-Women with Claremont and Manara (one issue but bad enough) and the whole M-Day stupidity. I hated it. The mass culling Marvel did to the mutants was so unnecessary and stupid and then turning into the 198 and then Utopia..... Add in Schism -- still am reeling from that, let alone the AvX horror -- but I do want to mention Rob Williams and where he took Daken's series at the end. What the frak was that? Madripoor was the beginning of the end. Even Gambit and X-23 couldn't stop the mess that was coming our way. So much more, lol...I have to stop.

3) Can I say Gail Simone? I mean, I am already happy with what Immonen is doing in JIM but could you imagine what Gail would do with her in a solo series?

My brain buzzes.

And Cho as artist. He draws warrior women awesomely.

4) I know a lot of people didn't like what Liu did with X-23, but I did. I like the whole searching of herself X-23 was doing --- I liked the interplay with Gambit and Jubilee -- plus, the whole Hellverine start scared me, lol. I don't think I can get the image of Scott getting all pervy out of my mind.....

The end was less than stellar. Liu can't be happy with it -- Julian and all that ridiculousness. Very annoyed but all in all, still enjoyed it. But I did prefer the grittier Kyle and Yost run -- for sure.

Thanks for the kewlio kwestions. <3

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#186  Edited By laflux

@lykopis:

1.Being a Wolf person and all- What did you think of teen wolf; if you have got round to seeing it?

2.If you could be a Werewolf, what form would you choose Half Humanoid (i.e Van Hesling, Wolf-man), Pretty Much human, but with a few Lupine features (Basically werewolves in Teen Wolf) or full on Wolf form (Shapeshifters in Twilight)?

3.Jacob

Scott Mcall.

Basically the choice is this. Marry one and Kill one. Remember to take into account their Lupine transformations.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By lykopis

@laflux said:

@lykopis:

1.Being a Wolf person and all- What did you think of teen wolf; if you have got round to seeing it?

2.If you could be a Werewolf, what form would you choose Half Humanoid (i.e Van Hesling, Wolf-man), Pretty Much human, but with a few Lupine features (Basically werewolves in Teen Wolf) or full on Wolf form (Shapeshifters in Twilight)?

3.Jacob

Scott Mcall.

Basically the choice is this. Marry one and Kill one. Remember to take into account their Lupine transformations.

1) I know OF the show but I don't watch television -- not usually. I watched a bit but not enough to give a fair opinion. I should watch at least one show -- if only to satiate my curiosity.

2) Well --- I loved Helsing's version --- huge, strong -- monsterous. Then again, I love the animal so full on wolf would be my favourite. Although all versions are cool -- I have some images of females with lupine features similar to Teen Wolf that I adore. I would take them all -- like a choice of shape depending on the situation.

3) Assuming I would marry, lol - I would go for Jacob -- full on Wolf for sure. And tell him to kill Scott for my amusement. No, no, j/k. ;p

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis: I got a question for ya:

:P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#189  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@lykopis: Do you like Star Wars?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

How much cabbage is too much cabbage?

Dwarf butlers - exploitation, or best thing ever?

If I have 2 apples, and you have 7 apples, and we add them together, can I still have half of the pie? O_o

Why is it that if you tell people that here are billions of stars in the universe they believe you, but if you tell them paint is wet, they have to touch it?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#191  Edited By wildvine

Excellent question

Curious myself. asked me to ask around...

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By lykopis

@BumpyBoo said:

Because you:

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis said:

@BumpyBoo said:

Because you:

IMPOSSIBLE :P

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By lykopis

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Uhm...

<_<

>_>

What if I told you I haven't watched the movies...just spurts of scenes...kinda.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By lykopis

@wildvine said:

Excellent question

Curious myself. asked me to ask around...

o_0 uh - oh....

@BumpyBoo said:

@lykopis said:

@BumpyBoo said:

Because you:

IMPOSSIBLE :P

Truth.

QFT.

This.

^

(no message at all for silent but strong indication of agreement)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#197  Edited By wildvine

Wow. I'm learning. : P

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis: That is disgusting. You pervert :P

BUT NEVER MIND THAT!! What of the cabbage??

**shakes you by the shoulders**

Answer me!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#199  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@lykopis said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Uhm...

<_<

>_>

What if I told you I haven't watched the movies...just spurts of scenes...kinda.

You have never watched Star Wars!? :O This is some very shocking news.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By lykopis

@BumpyBoo said:

How much cabbage is too much cabbage?

Dwarf butlers - exploitation, or best thing ever?

If I have 2 apples, and you have 7 apples, and we add them together, can I still have half of the pie? O_o

Why is it that if you tell people that here are billions of stars in the universe they believe you, but if you tell them paint is wet, they have to touch it?

1) No such thing as too much cabbage! To ask is scandalous!

2) Best. Thing. EVAR.

3) If adding is synonymous with baking -- then sure! You can have the half left over after I eat half? I used the numbers on that square watchamacallit that matches that large rectangular doodadd in the kitchen. It dinged (took exactly 27 minutes -- weird--) so I am clearly right. **pats own head**

4) Not where I am from. We believe the paint is wet but constantly touch the billions of stars to make sure they are real. Just the way us Canadians roll.