Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#101  Edited By Hawkeye446

@lykopis said:

@Aiden Cross said:

Hey, an ask thread ;p

If you had the choice, what would you like to do? Share your morals/views/knowledge with children around the world OR Educate world leaders (and they'd actually listen to you in this example). And why?

Shaddap, you. -_-

Educate world leaders since they will actually listen to me in your example. Children have their parents (usually) who can share morals/views/knowledge around the world so I believe in them to do right by their kids. If you had phrased your question to say kids around the world would actually listen to me, then I would have gone in that direction.

Children are the harbingers of change and having the next generation be socially responsible for each other would be a dream come true for me.

Then set ban example and stop partiyin' so hard!

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

@lykopis: gets mesmerized and sways back and forth

Super_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Super_C

I may follow you on this account. Yes or No?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#104  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

If you discovered a planet, what would you name it, if you could?

If you could lick a rainbow, what would you want it to taste like? And would the colours all be different flavours?

How strongly does music influence your mood?

Hitler, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson: Snog, Marry, Avoid? (just making sure you're still reading :P)

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Hawkeye446

@BumpyBoo said:

If you could lick a rainbow, what would you want it to taste like? And would the colours all be different flavours?

Hitler, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson: Snog, Marry, Avoid? (just making sure you're still reading :P)

Omg you KILL me ahahhahaha.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@Hawkeye446: Hehehehe! XD They're gonna get worse....

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hawkeye446

@BumpyBoo said:

@Hawkeye446: Hehehehe! XD They're gonna get worse....

I can only imagine :P

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Hawkeye446

What's your favourite word?

*smiles*

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#109  Edited By Samimista

Can you do a handstand?

Do you like Unbirthdays?

Isn't Nightwing cute?

Kitties or puppies?

Do you know the hokey pokey?

Ah! Oh my gosh! It's a flying donkey outside of my window! =O Or is it?

Do you believe strawberry milk comes from pink cows? I believed that when I was a young padawan.

If you were able to wear any fictional character's outfit who would it be?

If you were able to go in Rogue's body for one day would you?

Do you think stars are really sparkling sugars in the sky?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By YoungJustice

@lykopis: *spits out water*

I am dreaming..I must be..

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What is your worst fear/fears?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

1. why did you decide to become a part-time teacher ?
  2. whats your definition of FUN?
  3. what was your favorite school subject?
  4. in your opinion whats your spirit animal?
  5. whats mine?
  6. if you could have any super power, what would it be?
  7. favorite weapon? sword, mace etc.)
  8. what does love feel like? in need the words of an expert in kind emotions
  9. what does the color red represent?
  10. imagine a small snowball, and imagine a grim lookin man pouring black mush one the snow ball, now naturally the snowball becomes dark and the mush spreads.....what does this symbolically represent?
  11. do you believe in love at first sight? seems impossible for me though :P
  12. do you watch Dan VS?
  13. i think that people can far more evil and brutal than animals, do you agree or disagree, and why?
  14. which comic book character do you think you are most similar too in different traits?
  15. form our talks i really like to her your opinion....what kind of a person am i?

and thanks for being awesome, sorry for all these weird questions.

I am not all those things you said (before your new set of questions) - ---- YOU WILL NOT WIN!!! ;P

1) I didn't decide, it just kind of happened? I was using the studio for personal use in exchange for helping out here and there and after a year, they hired me on. I love it and I am so lucky. I still get free studio time, too. :)

2) Anything that makes me laugh. Usually incredibly silly and stupid things. Parody movies -- I love them -- the dumber, the better. Soccer too. Cartoons? As for fun -- I guess it would be spending the entire day outside --- I love the beach and I love hiking. But back to funny things. My best times are when I can barely breathe from laughing and usually it's due to some pretty funny people who have come into my life. :)

3) It would be English. More because of the window it provided into different times in our history, revealed from the perspective of people who lived it. Books are like time machines in a sense.

4) I want to pick wolf. I am going to pick wolf, lol. Everything I admire in the animal I want to be -- the whole loyal, strong, intelligent, pack mentality they have.

5) Hmmm --- I think I am going to choose bear. Large and scary and ferocious when angered, but just the sweetest little bro --- I mean sweetest little Teddy Bear when with their cubs. ;)

6) Healing. I would heal everyone and anything that I could for as long as I can without stopping. Plus, I would be pretty handy in a battle too.

7) Katanas - two like Elektra -- and maybe two super long ones. I prefer both hands being used with using weapons -- so twin anything would work for me, as long as they were sword-like. So efficient and deadly and precise. It's all about decapitation. o-o

8) Ah, well. This is hard. So many different types of love -- but I am going to assume you mean the romantic kind since I know you love your family and friends very, very much.

I think it's when your world is suddenly about one person. You want to know everything about them, how they think, what makes them happy or sad - their outlook on life and opinions on things. From the moment you wake up until the moment you fall asleep you think about them. The future becomes clearer and not so scary. Their happiness is paramount, you want them safe and secure. You want them to know they are the most incredible person in the entire world. You will do everything and anything you can to help them achieve their dreams because you are their biggest fan. You want to spend every second you can with them and it will never be enough.

I think, if I had to describe it in one sentence, it would be the sensation of discovering a huge part of yourself you never knew was missing before but now having found it, could never imagine being without. It's a pretty powerful emotion and it changes you forever. Hopefully I scared the hell out of you so that when you see it coming, you run like hell -- nah, kidding. Embrace and hold on to it because it's the most beautiful experience. I really hope you recognize it when it does come into your life but even more importantly, I hope you are able to accept love in return.

9) Red to me means strength. Confidence and power and fearlessness. Life, actually. Red to me represents being alive.

10) The snowball is a child. Innocent and unknowing, open to learning and to experience life. The grim man who pours black mush on that snowball is ignorance - the black mush perceived beliefs and prejudices forced onto the child. Like a cancer, it spreads until it covers and controls the child until it become pure black mush to be poured onto the next, pure white snowball.

11) No. I really don't believe in love at first sight. And don't you dare insinuate you are not attractive - you are adorably cute so shaddap.

12) Nope, I don't think I have ever heard of it. Something else you need to tell me about, young man.

13) Absolutely. Animals go on pure instinct when it comes to brutality and so couldn't be considered evil but when a human being is cruel and brutal, it's with conscious intent which is evil, or at least a big part of being evil. I don't really believe in evil but I know what you mean by it and so yes, humanity can be capable of being an "animal" than animals themselves.

14) Well, I think I am a combination of a lot of characters -- but to pick just one, it would be maybe Kitty Pryde? She was so full of curiosity when she was first introduced to the X-Men, pretty innocent. She always thought the best of people, was kind of naive but had to grow up pretty fast and experienced some awful things. Despite it she still managed to keep her belief in people, that everyone is worth something. Not too sure about her attitude towards Emma, lol -- but outside of that -- I would think that's me.

15) Awh -- you are an incredibly kind, thoughtful, considerate and warm person. For someone so young, you have a very insightful outlook on life and people -- you worry so much about so many people and place yourself last in everything when you deserve first place. You are humble and sincerely modest and too self-deprecating. While I believe you when you say you have extreme anger issues, then you are capable of the exact opposite of that which is patience, tolerance and understanding. You are good people, little bro. Everyone in your life is extremely lucky to have you in theirs. :)

And no, YOU are awesome and no such thing as weird questions, lol. You have amazing ones and they've been fun to answer.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@lykopis:

Superman The Movie or Batman (1989)?

And why.

Do you mean the Superman movie with Christopher Reeves? If so, then I pick that one, hands down. It's stands on it's own, nothing can compare with it -- just the scenes with Margot Kidder make it legendary. Michael Keaton and Kim Bassinger don't even come close.

Don't even...

@YoungJustice said:

@lykopis: *spits out water*

I am dreaming..I must be..

You are. Go back to sleep.

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@lykopis: gets mesmerized and sways back and forth

Yes. Very good. When I snap my fingers you will awaken and forget all about this thread...

@Super_C said:

I may follow you on this account. Yes or No?

Only if I can follow you back. :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn:

I completely agree. There are so many good things being said about this upcoming movie -- my fingers are crossed it gives Superman justice. It's deserved.

@BumpyBoo said:

1) I would name it Sera of course. Or Wolverine. Yeah, I would go with Wolverine - just to drive Cyclops' fans crazy.

2) I would want the rainbow to taste like sushi. And all the colours would taste like different sashimi. Mmmm....fish-rainbow.

3) It controls it. Music absolutely controls my mood. I need to be careful with what I listen to -- I usually don't listen to the radio because of it. Some random song comes on and I can suddenly find myself sobbing uncontrollably or jumping up and down like a silly-willy. It's a problem as I am sure you can imagine.

4) I could answer this question but you would need to change the options to Bludgeon, Mutilate, Dismember. (just making sure you're still awake)

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CapFanboy

@wildvine said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

...uh huh......takes a few steps back and looks over shoulder.

Gentlemen, i do love to play. But i cannot in good conscience spam up Lyko's PM box.

Well that's a first.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lykopis

@Samimista said:

Can you do a handstand?

Do you like Unbirthdays?

Isn't Nightwing cute?

Kitties or puppies?

Do you believe strawberry milk comes from pink cows? I believed that when I was a young padawan.

1) Yep.

2) I love unbirthdays. Happy Unbirthday to you by the way! I almost forgot!

3) Cute isn't quite the word I would use, but yes. He is. ;)

4) Awh --- I have to choose? Seriously?! I guess if I really have to choose I would have to say puppies and only because of my wolf obsession. Now I am feeling all guilty...

5) DO I EVER!

6) Oops, sorry about that. That's just me trying out my new jet-pack. It's not going too well.

7) It doesn't?! Of course it does, just like chocolate milk comes from brown cows... Wait a minute --- I see what you did there! Sooooo sneaky, Sami! You almost had me thinking it wasn't true -- ha ha. Good one.

8) Lady Mechanika. All her outfits, every one, I lerrrrve so much. And Elektra. I can rock that.

9) I would absolutely go in Rogue's body for a day! I would be kept pretty busy absorbing the minds of all the world leaders but I wouldn't waste a second. If I had the time, I would absorb the mind of my Romantic Prose Professor. Gah -- I cannot stand her -- pompous, brilliant b*itch that she is. -_-

10) I do think stars are really sparking sugars in the sky. Those crystal-looking big kind of sugar that when you squish it between your teeth, it makes a really dramatic crunching noise. At least to me they do.

:)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By lykopis

@Glitch_Spawn: Don't knock it til you try it -- goes good with same good Saki beer!

@CapFanboy said:

@wildvine said:

Gentlemen, i do love to play. But i cannot in good conscience spam up Lyko's PM box.

Well that's a first.

You play with fire, sir. Fiiiire.

What is your worst fear/fears?

That a monster the size of Godzilla will stomp through the city I am in and with my luck, step right on top of me or worse, step on top of people I care about. (Seriously -- I thought about this as a kid and would plan how I would avoid it by judging how wide his/its steps would be.)

But in all honestly -- I fear about losing people I care about to disease or accidents. I worry about it a lot and the problem is that I have had so many dreams about it, it's almost a reality in that the devastation I feel stays with me even after I wake up. In a grander scale, it would probably be the sudden eruption of a nuclear war.

In a smaller scale, it would be thunder and closed doors. I have to make sure I don't have a closed door in my line of vision so usually I keep my back to them if I can't keep them slightly ajar.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Why closed doors?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By lykopis

@mrdecepticonleader:

They remind me of closed spaces, which I can't stand. I am not claustrophobic because elevators I am just fine in, and if the door of a room is made out of glass, I can deal with it. I've been doing it since I was a little kid and it's become more of a habit, but there is definitely a tendril of fear there.

If I don't see the closed door I can imagine it's open and I feel a lot better. Quirk of mine.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

They remind me of closed spaces, which I can't stand. I am not claustrophobic because elevators I am just fine in, and if the door of a room is made out of glass, I can deal with it. I've been doing it since I was a little kid and it's become more of a habit, but there is definitely a tendril of fear there.

If I don't see the closed door I can imagine it's open and I feel a lot better. Quirk of mine.

So the fear of the unknown that kind of thing?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By lykopis

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hmm --- could be. It does make me think about what's on the other side, definitely.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hmm --- could be. It does make me think about what's on the other side, definitely.

Okay.

Will ask more questions later.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis said:

@Glitch_Spawn:

I completely agree. There are so many good things being said about this upcoming movie -- my fingers are crossed it gives Superman justice. It's deserved.

@BumpyBoo said:

1) I would name it Sera of course. Or Wolverine. Yeah, I would go with Wolverine - just to drive Cyclops' fans crazy.

GENIUS O_O

@lykopis said:

2) I would want the rainbow to taste like sushi. And all the colours would taste like different sashimi. Mmmm....fish-rainbow.

Hmmm. I would do the same, but with cheeses :)

@lykopis said:

3) It controls it. Music absolutely controls my mood. I need to be careful with what I listen to -- I usually don't listen to the radio because of it. Some random song comes on and I can suddenly find myself sobbing uncontrollably or jumping up and down like a silly-willy. It's a problem as I am sure you can imagine.

I don't have to imagine - I know exactly what you mean, and suspected so, which is why I asked :D

@lykopis said:

4) I could answer this question but you would need to change the options to Bludgeon, Mutilate, Dismember. (just making sure you're still awake)

Awwww, you cheat!!! I call shenanigans on you, missus! SHENANIGANS!!

Wow, you are one interesting lady. This thread is like crack to me now :D

1 - Would you rather be a bumblebee or a butterfly?

2 - If you had to be either deaf or blind, HAD TO, which would it be?

3 - If the following emotions or states were expressed as colours, what colour would each one be?

• Fear
  • Amusement
  • Excitement
  • Agitation
  • Longing
  • Relief

4 - If you were about to be thrown into a hitherto unknown dimension, with no idea what it would be like once you got there, and you could only choose one object from the real world to take with you, what would you choose?

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#127  Edited By Aiden Cross

@Pyrogram said:

@Aiden Cross: That is a nice one.

Isn't it? ;p Too bad her answer was better.. *sigh*

Ok... What's the nickname of Graceland's cook? (Mercy if you read this, shut up ;p)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis: What gives you peace of mind?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Pyrogram

@CapFanboy said:

@wildvine said:

Well that's a first.

That made me Laugh for 20 minutes.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#130  Edited By wildvine

@Pyrogram said:

I heard laughter on the wind but assumed it was the universe mocking me again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine said:

@Pyrogram said:

I heard laughter on the wind but assumed it was the universe mocking me again.

and that made me laugh for longer.. god damn.. lol

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#132  Edited By Samimista

@lykopis said:

@Samimista said:

Can you do a handstand?

Do you like Unbirthdays?

Isn't Nightwing cute?

Kitties or puppies?

1) Yep.

2) I love unbirthdays. Happy Unbirthday to you by the way! I almost forgot!

3) Cute isn't quite the word I would use, but yes. He is. ;)

4) Awh --- I have to choose? Seriously?! I guess if I really have to choose I would have to say puppies and only because of my wolf obsession. Now I am feeling all guilty...

5) DO I EVER!

6) Oops, sorry about that. That's just me trying out my new jet-pack. It's not going too well.

7) It doesn't?! Of course it does, just like chocolate milk comes from brown cows... Wait a minute --- I see what you did there! Sooooo sneaky, Sami! You almost had me thinking it wasn't true -- ha ha. Good one.

8) Lady Mechanika. All her outfits, every one, I lerrrrve so much. And Elektra. I can rock that.

9) I would absolutely go in Rogue's body for a day! I would be kept pretty busy absorbing the minds of all the world leaders but I wouldn't waste a second. If I had the time, I would absorb the mind of my Romantic Prose Professor. Gah -- I cannot stand her -- pompous, brilliant b*itch that she is. -_-

10) I do think stars are really sparking sugars in the sky. Those crystal-looking big kind of sugar that when you squish it between your teeth, it makes a really dramatic crunching noise. At least to me they do.

Why Happy Unbirthday to you too! I say we head to Las Vegas to see a Lady Gaga concert! =D

Lol! I was actually thinking the same too. xD Can't help but like Nightwing and Red Hood...*giggles at fangirl thoughts*

Oh I love wolves. That's probably my favorite animal. I used to want a male wolf name Cloud after Cloud Strife. Wolf hybrids are legal where I live. Maybe I'll get one when I'm older. Parents would hate if I bring home another animal lol.

Ah! I should open up my window so I can try my hover high heels with you! =D

He he! I know right? I should go to a purple lizard soon to get my grape juice. Much cheaper than Wal-Mart.

Ah! I Love Lady Mechanika too. I'd recommend Madame Mirage if you're into Mechanika.

LOL! Hahahahah! xD Too funny. Then you can have Gambit too! =D

I just hope when it's raining that it's not free diabetes falling out of the sugar stars. That wouldn't be good then. D=

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By stumpy49er

Who's your favorite 80's actor?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

@lykopis:

your answers as always.....knocked me right of my chair!!! how are you this incredible? and i am lucky to have you as a friend, sis! you ROCK!!!!!!

i love your outlook on life, i really like how you look at everything in a positive way !

oh just remembered, Dan VS is a cartoon, it's pretty funny http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/dan-vs :P

you might like it, i do :D it's basically about this kind if jerk who chooses many things to go against, he has a very kind friend and the friends wife is a super spy/ninja/soldier/scientist/detective :D

mhhh i gave it a some though, and your just like kitty ! strong, cheerful and witty ^__^

and yes you did scare me with the LOVE description

HERE COMES ANOTHER WAVE OF QUESTION!

• Do you like to draw?
  • What makes you happy in the environmental ? ( mountains, sunsets,etc)
  • When someone says the word Light/Darkness, what us the first thing that comes to your mind?
  • do you believe in mercy kills ?
  • Your Thoughts one slender man?
  • The best author, and why?
  • Favorite artist, and why?
  • How did you come across x-23?
  • you said you don't believe in evil, i'm interested in why? :)
  • if you could choose what color eyes would you choose?
  • out of this 3 powers which one of these you would you choose? : STRENGTH, SPEED, FLIGHT.
  • have you ever created your own character?
  • whats the character that would be your opposite ?
  • favorite male/female villain?
  • favorite song?

omg -- I am SOOOO going to attack your wall later --- and all your respect threads with exclamations of your awesomenes!

;p

Sorry -- love is pretty scary. The worse thing about it that should you try to run away, it's already too late. Just wanting to run tells you are in love already. You are DOOMED. Just like how turning 16 makes you turn all serious and stuff. Keep listening to me, kid. I knoez it allz.

Now -- on to your fun questions!

1) Oh boy. No. I cannot draw. Not even a little. My stick figures are too roundish. Pencils snap in protest when I press them to paper. Paint spills, crayons crack, even the computer crashes when I try to open a drawing program. Tis very sad. But I love art. Very, very much. Getting to see what others create I have never taken for granted.

2) Has to be mountains. I grew with them always in my sight -- off in the horizon, huge, immense and constant. I love the sunrise, I love the sunset, I love beaches and low lying, grass covered hills. I love cliffs and forests and rivers and ponds and tiny parks in the middle of a huge city where you can lie down under a tree, close your eyes and pretend you are in the middle of nowhere. The feel of night-cooled grass in the morning grasped in your fingers, the intense warmth of sand pooling around your feet, lifting your face up to the sky as cherry blossoms, autumn leaves or snow-flakes fall down around you?

Time-stopping.

You know, I just realized something. I keep wishing I had a pause button but I do have one -- several in fact. Thank you. :)

3) Light to me is exposure and darkness to me is comforting. They aren't opposites at all, not really, just two different states of being I guess. Light can be pretty scary. Exposing things kind of forces you to deal with them whether you are prepared, willing or even want to but darkness is more enveloping, less demanding, more patient than light. It doesn't force you to do anything and you can just - be.

4) Yes. I do believe in mercy kills. Thinking about it only makes the suffering prolonged. If there is no hope -- none what-so-ever, then I would perform them instantly. Absolutely.

5) Omigod -- you don't understand - the first time I played/watched it, I screamed so badly, I think I permanently damaged my vocal chords. I didn't even know what to expect - not at all, I was just checking out this forest environment with what looked like a flashlight so it made it even worse when Slenderman popped out of nowhere. Now it's pretty funny, all those memes -- even in cartoon stills and apparently Slenderman is ruined now because they gave him a mouth with jagged teeth or something? That it was an eleven year old who introduced Slender Man to me makes me cringe. (I am still planning my revenge.)

6) There is no way I can answer this question. No way. I can tell you about one I do adore and it would be Oscar Wilde. Such an @sshole - misogynistic but more truthfully, a misanthrope. But he expressed himself in such a way that when I read one of his works for first time I experienced my first non-physical slap across the face. I was offended, furious and smitten all at the same time. So cool.

7) Again, how am I going to answer this? I keep discovering more and more artists almost daily -- and I love them all, I really, really do. I will tell you about one of them and although it will probably come across as cliche or commonplace but I do love Van Gogh. His erratic style always made me feel like I wish I could reach through the painting and grab his hand and comfort him. That despite all his demons, and despite his unique application of paints and their colours, he still managed to get across the beauty of irises, a beautiful night sky in the countryside and just as lovely a night within a city where the lights along cobblestone streets would cascade over an outside cafe. Van Gogh's love for all these things was evident but so was his inability to enjoy them as a participant. He was an observer. I guess I can really relate to that.

8) Ahem ---**clears throat** it was the cartoon. I wasn't too impressed -- annoyed actually. I was like -- what the hell is this supposed to be? But when Marvel took on the idea and brought her forward it was the first time I found myself feeling almost the same way I did when I came across Rogue for the first time. If I wasn't already a comics fan, I would have been as soon as I came across Laura's character. How people can claim she is a Wolverine rip-off, I will never know. X-23 has stood on her own from the get-go -- never in Wolverine's shadow. At least, not to me.

9) Evil is a concept invented by religion. Evil is absolute -- when the word is used, there is no room for anything but --- well, evilness. Yet when the word "Good" is used, everyone more or less understands its a general but not a constant state of being. Not everyone can be "good" all the time -- we all have our days and that's accepted. So why can't Evil be perceived in the same way? It's not, it's hypocritical and it's far too often as an identifier of something that is too complex or different or scary. Better to label someone "Evil" and therefore free to destroy or point out as unsalvageable so as a group, humanity can turn its back on it and/or annihilate. It's a cop out and I hate cop outs.

10) Well, I have brown eyes and although I am just fine with them, I might be persuaded to say green. It's incredibly rare to have true green eyes -- clear ones, not spots of hazel or grey, or even blue. As for blue -- never. Never, ever, ever.

11) I would pick speed. From what I've learned of The Flash recently, it seems as though this guy is practically a god due to speed. It would mean as though time stood still, right? So I could stop things from happening, clear out burning buildings, stop a bomb from going off, etc. Strength does what exactly outside of maybe helping clear out a bridge brought down from flooding and same with flight. It would be a lot of fun -- sure -- but how does that help anyone outside of rescuing people hanging off the side of a cliff, or maybe a couple of passengers on a plane about to crash.

So speed, for sure.

12) I have. Quite a few. I don't really share them though -- they are like my private dolly collection that I get to take out once in a while and play with. (when I write). I never had only one imaginary friend as a kid --- I had a whole slew of them, lol and I still have them and these are who these characters are. And yes, they all have a super-power. What kind of comic-fan would I be if they didn't?

13) I would have said Mystique but I've allowed myself to get to know her in the proper way rather through the eyes of Rogue and I don't feel the same as I used to. I think -- as of right now -- I would choose Surge. The Surge I last saw -- so judgmental and dismissive -- pointing fingers at others and declaring what she felt were faults they had while not holding herself to the same standards. Feeling like the world owed her something, and that people she hurt during her tantrums should understand the whys of what made her that way and yet never giving the same consideration. Her approach to things she doesn't understand is abrupt and confrontational, and her moments of clarity only came after a blow out of some sort -- when she was exhausted mentally and emotionally instead of achieved through contemplation or retrospectively. I am being really mean, I know -- but she really rubbed me the wrong way, lol.

14) Favourite male villain would be Magneto (yes, he is still a villain) and my favourite female villain would be still Mystique. Probably even more so now.

15) I love so many songs, so I will mention "Que Sera, Sera." The original one sung by Doris Day? But oh wow, the remake done for the movie Mary and Max just slaughters me, completely.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By lykopis

@BumpyBoo said:

1 - Would you rather be a bumblebee or a butterfly?

2 - If you had to be either deaf or blind, HAD TO, which would it be?

3 - If the following emotions or states were expressed as colours, what colour would each one be?

• Fear
  • Amusement
  • Excitement
  • Agitation
  • Longing
  • Relief

4 - If you were about to be thrown into a hitherto unknown dimension, with no idea what it would be like once you got there, and you could only choose one object from the real world to take with you, what would you choose?

1) Old Sera would have said butterfly. But now I am feeling the whole "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" philosophy. Thank you, Will Smi-- erm... I mean, Muhammad Ali. o.o

2) Blind. Sure I would never get to see the world --- experience sunsets, sunrises etc, but I can imagine them? I can remember them if I were to go blind now, or pretend to know how they would be like as I would still have an imagination. But take away sound from me? It would be like being buried alive to me. Encapsulated in nothingness -- no sound to lead me or teach me how to get through something, or experience something? I would have lost the only thing in the world that I cling to make me less scared, less sad and less lonely. It helps me so much -- music -- voices, laughter and weeping. There would go living for me. But please understand I don't say this is how anyone who is deaf would feel, or should/would feel --- no way -- it's just what being incapable of hearing sound would mean to me. I can confidently say, without a doubt that had I been born deaf, I would not be the person I am today.

3)

• Fear = White (Piercing)
  • Amusement = Orange (Fluorescent)
  • Excitement = Red (Bright)
  • Agitation = Purple (Dark)
  • Longing = Watermelon/Chartreusse (I know, 'what is up with the specifics' but I went with what came to mind, ok?!)
  • Relief = Blue (Light)

4) Air-Tank/Mask/Full Body Suit? But if that was all covered, then I would take only the clothes on my back and shoes on my feet. I don't want anything with me which will remind me of what I left behind. But if I can take someone with me, I suggest you get your bags packed, Bumpster. Just in case. ;)

@Aiden Cross said:

Ok... What's the nickname of Graceland's cook? (Mercy if you read this, shut up ;p)

I googled it. Found nothing. Now I realize this is something I should back away from. Very, very slowly.

@wildvine:

**hands up**

I had nothing to do with this. I WARNED Cappie he was playing with fire. I did. Pyrogram is working solo. o-o

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By wildvine

You call me if they poke around here. I can pull double security duty.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#137  Edited By Aiden Cross

@lykopis: Elvis Parsley :P

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis: "What is up with the specifics"??? I demand them! :) Don't be silly, really, I insist.

Awww I do like the idea that you would take me, but maybe try and give me five minutes notice so I can make sure I am mentally prepared/wearing pants :P

Hmmm, pondering, digesting, consulting the Great Book Of Questions ('tis a well-thumbed and time-weathered tome), and I will return soon. Sooner than you would like, with more questions :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis said:

@BumpyBoo said:

You are DOOMED. Just like how turning 16 makes you turn all serious and stuff. Keep listening to me, kid. I knoez it allz.

Lol nope.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By CapFanboy

@Pyrogram said:

@CapFanboy said:

@wildvine said:

Well that's a first.

I do have that effect on people.

@lykopis said:

@wildvine:

**hands up**

I had nothing to do with this. I WARNED Cappie he was playing with fire. I did. Pyrogram is working solo. o-o

You think London Bridge burned down by itself?

@wildvine said:

You've never doubled anything.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By wildvine

@CapFanboy said:

Wow. Clever.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By CapFanboy

@wildvine said:

@CapFanboy said:

Wow. Clever.

*tips hat*

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By lykopis

@Pyrogram said:

@lykopis: What gives you peace of mind?

I have yet to achieve it but I'll let you know when/if it ever happens.

@Aiden Cross said:

@lykopis: Elvis Parsley :P

-_-

@stumpy49er said:

Who's your favorite 80's actor?

Hmmm --- I am going to say John Ritter -- he's passed on but he used to star in an old sitcom called "Three's Company" and then a more recent one I think to do with his daughters on the show (one of which is on the Big Bang Theory). He was in a movie -- don't remember the name but one scene was just -- I mean, it had to do with glow-in-the-dark condoms and the husband catching him in the act with his wife and it was all played out in the dark so try to imagine what was the only thing visible on the screen...

@wildvine said:

Absolutely! Plus, you have the power of being ComicVine's Fanfic Chronicler. Your wrath is legend.

@Pyrogram said:

You are DOOMED. Just like how turning 16 makes you turn all serious and stuff. Keep listening to me, kid. I knoez it allz.

Lol nope.

Pfft. It does. You haven't been sixteen long enough to know...

@Samimista said:

Why Happy Unbirthday to you too! I say we head to Las Vegas to see a Lady Gaga concert! =D

Lol! I was actually thinking the same too. xD Can't help but like Nightwing and Red Hood...*giggles at fangirl thoughts*

Oh I love wolves. That's probably my favorite animal. I used to want a male wolf name Cloud after Cloud Strife. Wolf hybrids are legal where I live. Maybe I'll get one when I'm older. Parents would hate if I bring home another animal lol.

Ah! I should open up my window so I can try my hover high heels with you! =D

He he! I know right? I should go to a purple lizard soon to get my grape juice. Much cheaper than Wal-Mart.

Ah! I Love Lady Mechanika too. I'd recommend Madame Mirage if you're into Mechanika.

LOL! Hahahahah! xD Too funny. Then you can have Gambit too! =D

I just hope when it's raining that it's not free diabetes falling out of the sugar stars. That wouldn't be good then. D=

Thank you for the Unbirthday wishes! Woohoo -- I am in for Lady Gaga AND Vegas. They'd need to call in the Army after we're done with the place. ;p With my jet pack and your hover heels, we'll own the joint. Thank you for the Madame Mirage recommendation **scribbles on "Sami's Cool Suggestions" list** and hey -- sugar stars are diabetes-inducing free! That's the awesomeness behind them.

I wonder if half-wolf hybrids are legal where I am? I can see it being legal up north in our Inuit communities for sure. I would love to have a little puppy to raise. Then I can be a real wolf-lady!

And **ahem** I kinda forgot about Gambit...so yes -- thank you for reminding me at that particular perk had I Rogue's body for a day. Scratch everything I mentioned off because a full 24 hours is required in that case..

;)

@BumpyBoo said:

Awww I do like the idea that you would take me, but maybe try and give me five minutes notice so I can make sure I am mentally prepared/wearing

Maybe pants are ILLEGAL where we would end up at? No --- best you just come along with me as is. For your own good.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis said:

Lol nope.

Pfft. It does. You haven't been sixteen long enough to know...

Hey! I'm over sixteen missy

Im 17

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis:

No pants for my own good?! This I can work with! XD That is appalling O_O

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By lykopis

@TheAcidSkull said:

@lykopis:

and we all have imaginary friends right? i mean hell i have another personality his name is bill :D he is dangerous though :D

1. do you prefer day or night?

2. Are you a trusting person?

3. do you like to drink? ( again this is to personal so skip it if you want to :( )

4. haw do you deal with stressful situations?( i better shut up now)

5.favorite comic book writer?

6. why don't you like blue eyes ?

7.favorite foo?

8. favorite drinks?

9. i think x-23 and elixir would be awesome together, how about you :)?

10. favorite sport and why?

11. how do you deal with ignorant people?

i'm sorry if my questions are too weird and personal :(

I like the name Bill. Nice, strong name for a nice, strong imaginary friend for my nice, strong, real friend. :) One who makes something like this:

No Caption Provided

On to your not weird and not personal questions:

1) I prefer night. Daytime is for reality, nighttime is for fantasy and I do my best thinking at night when I can't sleep. Most of my school-work is done at night without distractions or commitments to pull me away.

2) Am I a trusting person...I am trying to stay one? I don't want to become someone who feels my trust should be earned, I like to give everyone my trust and should they break it -- try to figure out why. A year ago I would have said I would always trust people but now, I am not too sure. Kind of working through it right now and like I said, I am trying to stay trusting. I don't want to close myself off from people who deserved to be trusted.

3) Nope --- not personal. Two years ago? I loved drinking. Very much so. First, it was fun -- second, it helped my forget (for a while) and third, it helped me with my insomnia. Thankfully I didn't screw up too much and within a year, stopped partying so much and focused on school and other projects that made me much more happier. Recently, I tried to get back into it in a much smaller scale -- girls' nights out type things but I find it annoying and aggravating. Now I find myself staring at everyone at parties and clubs and just feeling a general sense of distaste. Which is incredibly judgmental and unfair. I still go out -- I like watching out for my friends and love to dance, but as for drinking - I keep it restricted to mostly a cocktail to begin the night but mostly a nice rose wine to sip at when researching or gliding through the internet/watching documentaries or old films/cartoons. I kind of get buzzed at times, but its on my own and safe in my apartment and again, helps me sleep when I am exhausted.

4) Good question, actually. Stressful situations which are caused by everyday stresses (school-work-commitments) I deal with by pretending I am calm. Funny, I know -- but I recall a time when I am calm, and pretend I am in the same environment. I force myself to breathe slowly, I force myself to think slowly and I force myself to move purposefully but not quickly. I maintain this until the stressful situation has either passed or is under control somewhat.

As for spontaneous stressful situations, I get really quiet -- and take in everything around me as quickly as I can and then attempt at diffusing it for either myself or other people. I am very good at emergencies, I naturally take on a leadership role and tell people what to do in a very clear, direct way and they do it -- never fails. The thing I suck at is emotional stressful situations. I do shut down -- completely close into myself. I remove myself from the situation, sometimes entirely and if not, then I cry. A lot. I'm a work in progress. :)

5) Claremont for the fangirl in me and Gaiman for the connoisseur in me. There are a lot that I like, but mainstream writers don't stand out in my mind. The more intense, the more imaginative, the more adventurous, the better in my estimation. Neil Gaiman hits that criteria in every way.

6) They scare me. Especially light, clear ones. They seem cold to me. I like to look people in the eye when I speak to them (creeps most people out) but if they have blue eyes, I usually look for an excuse to look away. They don't seem real to me, almost like a robot. Of course, I know many people with blue eyes and I care for them deeply, lol. This is just impression-wise.

7) My favourite food would be green apples. I will never, ever be sick of green apples. Followed by pastas of many types, fillet mignon (not mooing rare, but close) and ice cream. Oh, and lots of fruits -- strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc but not bananas. In my cereal and in a sundae, sure, but not by itself for some reason.

8) Water. Seriously, water. Then green tea and when I want to be bad, I like Coke Zero. If I am out with my friends, I will order a Mojito or Shirley Temple Black or straight up Grand Marnier. Oh, and Corona. I like light beer as compared to dark (sorry Guinness).

9) I would love Elixir and X-23 to get together. I think they would set off each other perfectly, plus their histories are already mixed with him (arguably) being the one who saved her life -- (I still say it was Hellion, but whatever). Where the heck is Elixir? He's the mutant I most wish I could be like, in terms of powers. Even the death side of him. Either way -- both characters have that black/white parts to themselves that could be interesting to see in terms of connecting with each other.

10) Soccer. I have played soccer since I was a kid -- pretty much played it non-stop since and if a ball passes past me, I am that annoying stranger that suddenly joins the game to try and score while everyone just kind of stares, bemused. Any tournament involving multi-countries hurls me into temporary insanity and I have yet to experience a game where I am not in a constant state of anger, disbelief or misery. And yes, yes I do believe when I scream at the screen the players can hear me and yes, I do believe that if I cover my face and turn away during penalty shots, the ball will go my way.

As for why I love soccer, it's because you don't have to be rich to be good at it. No expensive equipment, no expensive lessons, you can play on your own (in terms of striking) or with total strangers at a park and you are constantly in movement, constantly thinking and constantly improving while learning to work with others. Plus, guys who play soccer have the hottest legs....**ahem**

11) Wilfully ignorant ones I take on very aggressively - ignorance due to lack of knowledge I am patient with, and the ones in between I try to understand. Either you want to know, or you don't. The ones floating in the middle confuse me the most and that is the majority I see. So in this, I am a work in progress. Frustration with them comes up a little too quick sometimes and I need to learn tolerance and some understanding. Either way, I love passing on information, I love gaining it and also in reverse. The more we know and can share with each other, the better all of us are off.

Thanks though for once again, making me think but especially for the above drawing, TAS. I think you pretty much proved you are the AWESOMEST OF ALL.

<3

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By lykopis

@CapFanboy said:

You think London Bridge burned down by itself?

But according to the song, everyone was repeatedly telling this fair lady (I am assuming that was ) that London Bridge was falling down? That's quite some expression of affection, Cappie.@wildvine said:

@CapFanboy said:

Wow. Clever.

Joins WV in a very, very slow rendition of the "Clap of Sarcasm."

@Pyrogram said:

Im 17

See? Look at that serious face. O_O It happens to us all.....

@BumpyBoo said:

@lykopis:

No pants for my own good?! This I can work with! XD That is appalling O_O

That's my girl! Yes, quite so. o.o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis said:

@Pyrogram said:

Im 17

See? Look at that serious face. O_O It happens to us all.....

I submit :[ You are correct, see. I have no imagination now :(