#1 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask me an opinion on anything. I promise I'll answer, probably.

-OR-

Alternate: ask me my favorite thing/person/place/entity/kitten/whatever. And tell me yours too!

...truth be told I'm just trying to hit 1000 posts but the legit way is hard...

#2 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: What did you have for breakfast?

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Pancakes, with I Can't Believe its Not butter and Wegmans brand syrup

#4 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise:

Best movie so far in the year?

Favorite superhero?

Hottest superheroine?

How did you find this site?

#5 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Best movie of 2012: I've only seen the Avengers, Spider-Man, The Dark Knight Rises, John carter, 21 Jump street, and Ted. My favorite was TDKR.

Favorite superhero: Batman, but my favorite character is Dick Grayson.

Hottest heroine: Wonder Woman. No contest.

How'd I find this site: Last spring. I googled "joker new look" when I read that he had recieved a Glasgow smile in the comics. Then I saw the forums and reviews and massive wiki.

#6 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: From Nolan's trilogy, which one is your favorite?

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Literally: can't pick. Probably: TDK. I enjoy it the most out of the three, but the margin is slim

#8 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite TV show?

#9 Posted by pooty (11607 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you and I ever debated or discussed any topics?

what forums do you frequent most?

#10 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Favorite TV show: Of all time: the Boondocks, Avatar: the Last Airbender. Curently on TV: Vampire Diares and Young Justice

#11 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise:

Who is your favorite mod on this site?

Money aside, what would be your dream vacation?

#12 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Hmmmmm, I don't recall, but I've seen your threads a lot. However, I don't like talking about anything controversial unless its in person so I avoid your posting in your threads. The only time I remember replying toward you was in the "Why don't you believe in God?" one, where I interjected to a user that it should'nt be locked. Even then, it wasn't toward you.

Off-topic and battles. Since I've only been reading comics for a year or so I only really go to Battes to learn, unless its a character I really know or from a different media.

#13 Posted by pooty (11607 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@pooty said:

Hmmmmm, I don't recall, but I've seen your threads a lot. However, I don't like talking about anything controversial unless its in person so I avoid your posting in your threads. The only time I remember replying toward you was in the "Why don't you believe in God?" one, where I interjected to a user that it should'nt be locked. Even then, it wasn't toward you.

Off-topic and battles. Since I've only been reading comics for a year or so I only really go to Battes to learn, unless its a character I really know or from a different media.

I had a reason why I first posted in this thread and i couldn't remember why. Now I remember. I wanted to say "Thank You" for defending my thread against that dude who tried to get it closed. So Thank You.

Nonetheless, i hate that you feel my threads are controversial. They are 98% peaceful. But i'm working on a completely non-controversial thread and i hope we can strike up a conversation.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@KnightRise:

Who is your favorite mod on this site?

Money aside, what would be your dream vacation?

Favorite mod: It was

#15 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumperoni

#16 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18625 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is your favourite version of the Joker ?

(You can choose one from each form of media)

#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

How hot are you on a scale from 1-10.

#18 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Favorite version of the Joker; Overall: Arkham Asylum/City. The whole game is a perfect adaption of the essence of the comics. Animated: would be Timmverse Hamill Joker. Live action: I have to go with Heath Ledger.

@YoungJustice said:

How hot are you on a scale from 1-10.

I don't think I'm hot, attractive, but not pantie-droping hot. Personally, I'd say a mid-high 7. Softer feautures and doe eyes, but an pensive expression hiding a pleasant demeanor. (Contestant #2 is also a Capricorn, who enjoys long walks on the beach and traveling...) I was told an 8 before, but my teeth aren't nice and I'm skinny/out of shape, and I know how much girls like nice bodies and perfect smiles.

#19 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

bump:)

#20 Posted by TheCannon (19224 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise Why does everyone make an Ask thread? Why doesn't someone make a Don't Ask thread?

#21 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@KnightRise Why does everyone make an Ask thread? Why doesn't someone make a Don't Ask thread?

I want to talk about myself and increase posts as I do

The don't ask thread wouldn't tell people stuff about me, and I'm just plain awesome

#22 Posted by TheCannon (19224 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise Favorite comic TV show?

Favorite comic movie?

Like the New 52?

DC or Marvel?

#23 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

Favorite comic Tv show: Young Justice

Favorite comic movie: The Dark Knight

New 52: 98.5% love, 1.5% wtf

DC or Marvel: DC exclusively, but I respect Marvel and keep up via reviews

#24 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#25 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you wear cologne or a scent? If so, what is it?