#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Self-explanatory subject title is self-explanatory. Ask me something not silly and I'll eventually answer it!

#2 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: What happened to your previous ask thread?

#3 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this question foolish?

#4 Edited by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

"Never make your hobby your work, because you won't have a hobby anymore". Does it still apply to you?

#5 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

Do you think that digital comics are going to last and become... bigger in a way or will it remain a niche for certain readers?

I heard that there's a comic based off the The Raid: Redemption, not sure if it's been released or not. Would you read that?

Do you feel that the price of movie tickets is fair taking into account what you're getting for it?

#7 Edited by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Alas, you needed not my useless advice!

  • If you could choose one title to write for, no matter the publisher, what would it be?
  • What character would you like to write most? What would you do with said character?
  • Who will you main in Injustice?
  • Would you rather live in the Marvel or DC universe? (with a possibility of gaining your own powers)
Moderator
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross said:

"Never make your hobby your work, because you won't have a hobby anymore". Does it still apply to you?

No, thankfully it does not.

@xanni15 said:

@k4tzm4n:

Do you think that digital comics are going to last and become... bigger in a way or will it remain a niche for certain readers?

I heard that there's a comic based off the The Raid: Redemption, not sure if it's been released or not. Would you read that?

Do you feel that the price of movie tickets is fair taking into account what you're getting for it?

  • Yes, they absolutely will. I love the convenience of digital comics. With proper marketing it would be a great way to lure in more readers as well.
  • Absolutely.
  • It varies from location to location, but I'd say it's justified if you're seeing a quality film. Otherwise, stick to a matinee. The price of snacks, though...
#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

Alas, you needed not my useless advice!

  • If you could choose one title to write for, no matter the publisher, what would it be?
  • What character would you like to write most? What would you do with said character?
  • Who will you main in Injustice?
  • Would you rather live in the Marvel or DC universe? (with a possibility of gaining your own powers)

False! I made this after reading your response.

  • Does it have to be a currently existing title or can I create one? If I can create one: Kraven. If preexisting: Deadpool.
  • Kraven. No longer suicidal and on a new path: redeem his family name and take down bigger targets.
  • Leaning towards Deathstroke. Swords and guns? Yes, please.
  • Marvel. It seems to be a friendlier place for street level characters. DC is packed with powerhouses and the stakes almost always feel bigger.

#10 Posted by Samimista (21060 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi there! =D

How are you doing?

How long have you been reading comics for?

Favorite comic character?

Do you like video game music?

Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Kitties or puppies?

Online
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi there! =D

How are you doing?

How long have you been reading comics for?

Favorite comic character?

Do you like video game music?

Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Kitties or puppies?

Hello!

  • Well, and yourself?
  • A bit when I was a child, but consistently for 6 or so years now.
  • Luther Strode currently has my affection.
  • Assuming the score is good, of course!
  • I... don't know what that is.
  • Puppies.
#12 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Would you say that your career right now or in the future is as a writer? If so, where would you like to see your career go in the future?

#13 Posted by Samimista (21060 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@samimista said:

Hi there! =D

How are you doing?

How long have you been reading comics for?

Favorite comic character?

Do you like video game music?

Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Kitties or puppies?

Hello!

  • Well, and yourself?
  • A bit when I was a child, but consistently for 6 or so years now.
  • Luther Strode currently has my affection.
  • Assuming the score is good, of course!
  • I... don't know what that is.
  • Puppies.

Very excited. My piano keyboard should be coming in a few hours. =D

I got into comics a few weeks before I joined here. ^__^ My reasoning to that is because I wanted to find another outlet to replace watching soaps and comics seemed the right choice with the variety of characters and how long it's been around for.

Hehe! xD It's basically everyday that's not your Birthday. =D Quite an underrated holiday Unbirthdays seem to be. D= We must fix that.

Have you played any Metal Gear before?

Online
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@k4tzm4n: Would you say that your career right now or in the future is as a writer? If so, where would you like to see your career go in the future?

I honestly don't know. Writing fan-fiction is a joy for me and I do think I have a good grasp on quite a few characters, but I think there's a lot to be desired when it comes to an overall narrative.

@k4tzm4n said:

@samimista said:

Hi there! =D

How are you doing?

How long have you been reading comics for?

Favorite comic character?

Do you like video game music?

Do you celebrate Unbirthdays?

Kitties or puppies?

Hello!

  • Well, and yourself?
  • A bit when I was a child, but consistently for 6 or so years now.
  • Luther Strode currently has my affection.
  • Assuming the score is good, of course!
  • I... don't know what that is.
  • Puppies.

Very excited. My piano keyboard should be coming in a few hours. =D

I got into comics a few weeks before I joined here. ^__^ My reasoning to that is because I wanted to find another outlet to replace watching soaps and comics seemed the right choice with the variety of characters and how long it's been around for.

Hehe! xD It's basically everyday that's not your Birthday. =D Quite an underrated holiday Unbirthdays seem to be. D= We must fix that.

Have you played any Metal Gear before?

Coolness.

Ah... well then, I suppose I celebrate the good unbirthdays!

No, I know there's nothing but praise but I never got into the franchise.

#15 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

How far into Justice League are you?

#16 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

How far into Justice League are you?

Luthor formed a team and Joker put Grundy down with a blast of gas (phrasing).

#17 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@ellie_knightfall said:

How far into Justice League are you?

Luthor formed a team and Joker put Grundy down with a blast of gas (phrasing).

LMAO.

Thoughts on its overall quality?

#18 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ellie_knightfall said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@ellie_knightfall said:

How far into Justice League are you?

Luthor formed a team and Joker put Grundy down with a blast of gas (phrasing).

LMAO.

Thoughts on its overall quality?

Honestly, based on what I've seen so far, I think a lot of the praise has to do with nostalgia. That's not really an insult seeing as the same holds true with my praising of SM: TAS and X-Men: TAS. It's alright so far, but truthfully I don't find myself engrossed or anything yet. Naturally, I have 40+ episodes to go so I'm hopeful that will change.

#19 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I'm doing a rewatch of it myself and have somewhat similar feelings on it. I've seen each episode about three times before, so I feel like that has something to do with it. I think it's solid story-telling and great animation, but there's such a serious nostalgia factor to it that I think it's hard for people to look at it without rose-colored glasses, so to speak.

I also vastly preferred JLU and the expanded cast to JL.

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

And yes, I know such a remark is likely considered blasphemy by many.

#21 Posted by judasnixon (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's your Rock Star Crush?

Online
#22 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

which, if any, of a lady's muscles should be large and defined (if she is attempting maximum beauty)?

do you prefer Dr pepper or Mr Pibb?

does the human pancreas have a purpose?

are humans free to chose their own fates?

are rabbits free to choose their own fates?

what's your favorite Latin phrase?

who's the boss?

#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh, I meant more like you writing for CV. :P

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

which, if any, of a lady's muscles should be large and defined (if she is attempting maximum beauty)?

do you prefer Dr pepper or Mr Pibb?

does the human pancreas have a purpose?

are humans free to chose their own fates?

are rabbits free to choose their own fates?

what's your favorite Latin phrase?

who's the boss?

  • Beauty is subjective. She should aim for the body she's pleased with.
  • They're both superb and should combine to create Dr. Pibbper.
  • You're in ask k4tz, not ask Dr. k4tz.
  • You can try to, but ultimately there's so much out of our control.
  • No, all rabbits bow before the supreme rabbit and refuse to disobey.
  • Bazinga.
  • Captain Crunch.
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@k4tzm4n: Oh, I meant more like you writing for CV. :P

Oh, well in that case, yes, I would like to believe I have a long term writing career with CV.

Who's your Rock Star Crush?

Honestly, no one immediately comes to mind.

#26 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you like a background banner for your profile?

#27 Edited by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

1. What are your hobbies?

2. Which of Christopher Nolan's three live-action Batman films was the most thematically-charged?

#28 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you like a background banner for your profile?

Thanks for the offer but I'm okay with using new panels I really like every now and then.

#29 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite movie of all time?

Do you like your last name?

#30 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Like horror films?

#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:

1. What are your hobbies?

2. Which of Christopher Nolan's three live-action Batman films was the most thematically-charged?

1. Video games, comics, snowboarding, tennis, poker (with friends... not a fan of casinos), movies, tv.. you know, all the generic stuff :)

2. Thematically-charged? I'd have to say Rises.

Favorite movie of all time?

Do you like your last name?

That's incredibly tough. I of course love The Raid: Redemption and think it's the most amusing, but I the likes of 28 Days Later, Black Hawk Down, Aliens, Predator, Jurassic Park or The Thing are more fitting answers. If I had to pick between those... well, I wouldn't be able to.

I suppose, though the "do you like cats?!" question is tiresome.

Like horror films?

It's not my favorite genre, but yes, there's quite a few I love.

#32 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

#33 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have any alternate accounts on Comic Vine?

Favorite website other than Comic Vine?

Do you like the new site UI?

Rate this song from 1-10 :

#34 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

The Thing, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later and, if you can count it, Aliens.

Man of Steel, Monsters University, Kick-Ass 2, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Anchorman 2, World War Z and Pain and Gain (go on, judge me).

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Do you have any alternate accounts on Comic Vine?

Favorite website other than Comic Vine?

Do you like the new site UI?

Rate this song from 1-10 :

I had one.

Probably IGN.

Yes, it has grown on me.

Listening now. Only 30 seconds in and I'm liking the intro. EDIT: 7.

#35 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

The Liberian or Jack the Ripper (Who is your favorite Luther Strode villain, based on what you have read so far)?

Did you play the New Walking dead game? If so, what did you think of it?

Favorite ongoing series at the moment?

Civil War or House of Marvel?

Favorite Animated version of Kraven?

Do you ship?

And in honor of ask K4tz about his features, Vanilla or Chocolate bro?

And edit- who is my avatar?

#36 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

The Thing, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later and, if you can count it, Aliens.

Man of Steel, Monsters University, Kick-Ass 2, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Anchorman 2, World War Z and Pain and Gain (go on, judge me).

I see yeah Alien does count.Nice pick havent seen The Cabin in the Woods though.

Okay.I take it you're referring to World War Z? I saw the trailer it look a bit meh

#37 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8104 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you REALLY have faith in the new Ninja Turtles movie being good?

#38 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@k4tzm4n:

The Liberian or Jack the Ripper (Who is your favorite Luther Strode villain, based on what you have read so far)?

Did you play the New Walking dead game? If so, what did you think of it?

Favorite ongoing series at the moment?

Civil War or House of Marvel?

Favorite Animated version of Kraven?

Do you ship?

And in honor of ask K4tz about his features, Vanilla or Chocolate bro?

And edit- who is my avatar?

  • Jack the Ripper.
  • No, reviews absolutely demolished it.
  • X-O MANOWAR.
  • Civil War simply because seeing a poster for it inspired me to get back into comics.
  • I'd have to rewatch his appearances in Spider-Man TAS, but I guess SSM is my default answer. And no, I haven't watched the episode with him in Ultimate Spider-Man.
  • Say what?
  • Chicken.
  • Zoidberg.

#39 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

What is something that you think is underrated so much that it is overrated?

What is something that you think is overrated so much that is is underrated?

Rate this song from 1-10 :

#40 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

The Thing, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later and, if you can count it, Aliens.

Man of Steel, Monsters University, Kick-Ass 2, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Anchorman 2, World War Z and Pain and Gain (go on, judge me).

I see yeah Alien does count.Nice pick havent seen The Cabin in the Woods though.

Okay.I take it you're referring to World War Z? I saw the trailer it look a bit meh

You should and thanks. At the moment, it looks like suitable popcorn entertainment.

Do you REALLY have faith in the new Ninja Turtles movie being good?

I've never seen it'll be good or bad, I'm just trying to keep an open mind until we get an official synopsis or trailer.

#41 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26988 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like Star Wars?If you who is your favorite character?

What is your favorite car?

Do you like anime?If so what is your favorite?

Favorite comic run?

Do you like sports?If so which one is your fave?

Tablet or laptop?

#42 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to assume everyone else is far more imaginative than me and therefore no one else has asked you what your opinion on the new site design is. Or I'm just really late and well, no one really cares anymore.

#43 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

The Thing, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later and, if you can count it, Aliens.

Man of Steel, Monsters University, Kick-Ass 2, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Anchorman 2, World War Z and Pain and Gain (go on, judge me).

I see yeah Alien does count.Nice pick havent seen The Cabin in the Woods though.

Okay.I take it you're referring to World War Z? I saw the trailer it look a bit meh

You should and thanks. At the moment, it looks like suitable popcorn entertainment.

@biteme_fanboy said:

Do you REALLY have faith in the new Ninja Turtles movie being good?

I've never seen it'll be good or bad, I'm just trying to keep an open mind until we get an official synopsis or trailer.

I will.

Yeah it does.

What music do you like?

#44 Edited by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: In your opinion, with moderate reasoning, which director has the most nostalgic works?

James Cameron

Ridley Scott

John Carpenter

Richard Donner

John McTeirnan

Mark L. Lester

#45 Edited by JakeN7 (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n

  • Have you ever played Mass Effect? If so, do you enjoy the franchise?
  • Are there any writers or artists in the comic book industry whose work you admire and respect, but you can't stand them as a person?
  • Who wrote Damian better, Morrison or Tomasi?
  • Is there a particular fanboy demographic that annoys you the most?
  • Matt Fraction's Hawkeye or Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow?
  • Who do you think Damian loved the most, Titus, Bat-Cow, or Alfred the Cat?
#46 Edited by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

Gimme your opinion on the New 52.

#47 Edited by gumflabica (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: have you read any of my fan-fic's? and was that a form of advertisement?

#48 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: have you read any of my fan-fic's? and was that a form of advertisement?

No and yes.

@pyrogram said:

@k4tzm4n:

Gimme your opinion on the New 52.

Rushed when it comes to continuity but a great marketing tactic. As expected, some titles are great, plenty are okay, quite a few are bad. It is disappointing to see how quickly they kill off titles.

@jaken7 said:

@k4tzm4n

  • Have you ever played Mass Effect? If so, do you enjoy the franchise?
  • Are there any writers or artists in the comic book industry whose work you admire and respect, but you can't stand them as a person?
  • Who wrote Damian better, Morrison or Tomasi?
  • Is there a particular fanboy demographic that annoys you the most?
  • Matt Fraction's Hawkeye or Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow?
  • Who do you think Damian loved the most, Titus, Bat-Cow, or Alfred the Cat?
  • Yes and yes. Have yet to play the 3rd.
  • My interactions have widely been on Twitter and so far I've had no issue.
  • Such a loaded question. Morrison obviously did a brilliant job with Damian, but IMHO Tomasi gave him an unparalleled amount of heart.
  • No, fanboys in general are terrible -- it doesn't matter which character they're blindly standing behind.
  • At the moment, Hawkeye. However, it's incredibly close.
  • Titus.

@nerdork said:

@k4tzm4n: In your opinion, with moderate reasoning, which director has the most nostalgic works?

James Cameron

Ridley Scott

John Carpenter

Richard Donner

John McTeirnan

Mark L. Lester

Oh man, that's a toughie. My favorite is Cameron due to T2 and Aliens, but most? They all have more than 2 classics.

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@k4tzm4n: Which are your favorites from the genre?

Which films are looking forward to most this year?

The Thing, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later and, if you can count it, Aliens.

Man of Steel, Monsters University, Kick-Ass 2, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Wolverine, Anchorman 2, World War Z and Pain and Gain (go on, judge me).

I see yeah Alien does count.Nice pick havent seen The Cabin in the Woods though.

Okay.I take it you're referring to World War Z? I saw the trailer it look a bit meh

You should and thanks. At the moment, it looks like suitable popcorn entertainment.

@biteme_fanboy said:

Do you REALLY have faith in the new Ninja Turtles movie being good?

I've never seen it'll be good or bad, I'm just trying to keep an open mind until we get an official synopsis or trailer.

I will.

Yeah it does.

What music do you like?

I lean towards rock.

What is something that you think is underrated so much that it is overrated?

What is something that you think is overrated so much that is is underrated?

Rate this song from 1-10 :

  • You.
  • You.
  • Too busy to listen to that ATM.

Do you like Star Wars?If you who is your favorite character?

What is your favorite car?

Do you like anime?If so what is your favorite?

Favorite comic run?

Do you like sports?If so which one is your fave?

Tablet or laptop?

  • Yes, possibly Durge.
  • I'm not a car guy. Like, at all.
  • Apologies, but no.
  • Possibly The Ultimates by Millar. Possibly.
  • Eh, not really. I'll watch big games with friends if they really want to, but that's about it.
  • Laptop.

@revamp said:

I'm going to assume everyone else is far more imaginative than me and therefore no one else has asked you what your opinion on the new site design is. Or I'm just really late and well, no one really cares anymore.

There's still plenty of bugs, but it has definitely grown on me.

#49 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Favourite show on TV currently?
  • How excited are you that Manu Bennett(Slade) is a season regular for season 2 of Arrow?
  • How badly are you going to beat me at Injustice?
Moderator
#50 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:
  • Favourite show on TV currently?
  • How excited are you that Manu Bennett(Slade) is a season regular for season 2 of Arrow?
  • How badly are you going to beat me at Injustice?
  • Breaking Bad
  • I'll let you know once I get around to finishing the season. That said, I do like the dude, so yes, I'm excited based on that alone.
  • On a scale of 1-10: Batman.