#1 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I know this is an antiquated and stupid fad that has already come and gone, but I'm bored and I have no access to my book-bag.

So, ask me questions, or don't. I'll answer candidly.

#2 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: How did you find Comicvine?

Favorite snack?

Marvel or DC?

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Google.

Toaster Strudels.

Haven't read anything from either in some time. Really been more into Vertigo/indie titles lately. But, I grew up reading Marvel. Most of my favorite characters happen to be Marvel characters, and there are some story-lines that I love. However, I think DC has put out some greater stand-alone stories.

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (58266 posts) - - Show Bio

Weren't you supposed to be on Ledger now? :p
BB

#5 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Most prized comic and possession?

Favourite writer?

Best experience of your life so far?

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Weren't you supposed to be on Ledger now? :p
BB

Yep. Just when I get out, this place pulls me back in.

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99: Comic? My Sandman trades. Possession? Probably the pendant my father gave me when I was little. Still wear it every day around my neck.

A tie between Tolkien, Dickens, and Jordan for novels. Gaiman for comics.

Getting drunk in Rome.

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think some of the people who recently left this site will eventually come back, or do you think they are gone for good?

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

Do you think some of the people who recently left this site will eventually come back, or do you think they are gone for good?

That would depend on a few factors. Some of these people were banned or simply got fed up with the site. The ones who were banned would be less inclined to return, I think, as with some of the people who left because they felt that the site was no longer a fun way to kill time.

#10 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Who is your avatar?

#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Illuminatus: Who is your avatar?

Oliver Queen. Jock is the artist.

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (58266 posts) - - Show Bio

So why did that blonde flip you off? :3
BB

#13 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Who do you like more, hawkeye or green arrow?

#14 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

So why did that blonde flip you off? :3
BB

I flipping smiled at her. We both looked up from our laptops at the same time, coincidentally, I smiled formally, and she just flipped me off.

#15 Posted by Billy Batson (58266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Billy Batson said:

So why did that blonde flip you off? :3
BB

I flipping smiled at her. We both looked up from our laptops at the same time, coincidentally, I smiled formally, and she just flipped me off.

I hope you returned the favor c:
BB

#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Illuminatus: Who do you like more, hawkeye or green arrow?

I like Ultimate Hawkeye far more than his 616 counterpart, and pre-New 52 GA more than the petulant twerp we have now. Out of those two, I'd say Oliver.

@Billy Batson said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Billy Batson said:

So why did that blonde flip you off? :3
BB

I flipping smiled at her. We both looked up from our laptops at the same time, coincidentally, I smiled formally, and she just flipped me off.

I hope you returned the favor c:
BB

I just chuckled and went back to typing. Really not going to get into it with some stupid valley-girl in the middle of the library.

#17 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Favorite gl?

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Kyle Rayner.

#19 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Is there any gl that you don't like at all?

#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Out of every single GL in the DCU? I was never very fond of Sodam, Hal, and Tomar.

#21 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@xxxddd: Out of every single GL in the DCU? I was never very fond of Sodam, Hal, and Tomar.

You're the first person I've met that doesn't like Hal.

Favorite marvel superhero?

#22 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
To JOAB or not to JOAB? That is the question.

What famous motherf*cker originally said to above quote?

#23 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Really? That's weird.

Thor during JMS's run. Nowadays, I'd say Iron Fist/Moon Knight.

#24 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

To JOAB or not to JOAB? That is the question.

What famous motherf*cker originally said to above quote?

ReVampspeare.

#25 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Follow or not to follow. What makes you do either? (in regards to CV and its "following" option)

#26 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Is your favorite color green?

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

To JOAB or not to JOAB? That is the question.

What famous motherf*cker originally said to above quote?

ReVampspeare.

Extracted from Vamlet though he is better known for his works Vamthello, Remeo and Valiet among others...

Such a poet, that man is.

#28 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Indeed it is. Purple is a close second.

@lykopis said:

Follow or not to follow. What makes you do either? (in regards to CV and its "following" option)

If the person posts something that I find interesting, humorous, or concise, I tend to just click that follow button.

#29 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

To JOAB or not to JOAB? That is the question.

What famous motherf*cker originally said to above quote?

ReVampspeare.

Extracted from Vamlet though he is better known for his works Vamthello, Remeo and Valiet among others...

Such a poet, that man is.

Your wit is unparalleled.

#30 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Favorite rich superhero?(comicbook universe)

#31 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

To JOAB or not to JOAB? That is the question.

What famous motherf*cker originally said to above quote?

ReVampspeare.

Extracted from Vamlet though he is better known for his works Vamthello, Remeo and Valiet among others...

Such a poet, that man is.

Your wit is unparalleled.

I'd like to point out whilst simultaneously ignoring your sarcasm, that I actually have days where the wit isn't as strong as it usually is. Today would be one of those days. But it goes something like "Your best success is my worst blunder"

#32 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Tony Stark, hands down.

#33 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: No love for lex luthor?

#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@xxxddd: Tony Stark, hands down.

1) Thoughts on Hulk?

2) thoughts on marvel now?

3) favorite marvel character?

4) what kind of person are you?

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

4) what kind of person are you?

4. He's a JOABer. Nothing wrong with that though, we can't judge him.

#36 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

4) what kind of person are you?

4. He's a JOABer. Nothing wrong with that though, we can't judge him.

that wan't my intent, i just wanted to see how he would describe himself, i didn't mean to be rude

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20426 posts) - - Show Bio

Took you long enough to make this thread.

Unfortunately, I have no questions.

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@ReVamp said:

4) what kind of person are you?

4. He's a JOABer. Nothing wrong with that though, we can't judge him.

that wan't my intent, i just wanted to see how he would describe himself, i didn't mean to be rude

Its a joke, lol. You weren't rude at all :)

#39 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@ReVamp said:

4) what kind of person are you?

4. He's a JOABer. Nothing wrong with that though, we can't judge him.

that wan't my intent, i just wanted to see how he would describe himself, i didn't mean to be rude

Its a joke, lol. You weren't rude at all :)

lol, Ok

#40 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

How long have you been on CV?

Best memories on CV?

#41 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Luthor isn't a hero..

@TheAcidSkull said:

1) Thoughts on Hulk?

2) thoughts on marvel now?

3) favorite marvel character?

4) what kind of person are you?

1. I haven't really stayed up to date with the character, but he's always been a favorite of mine.

2. It should be interesting to see what Marvel does. I like most of what I've seen from the previews so far.

3. Already answered that. It's a tie between Moon Knight/Iron Fist right now.

4. A pessimist, and a pragmatist. I have a low tolerance-threshold for bullshit.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Took you long enough to make this thread.

Unfortunately, I have no questions.

Were people really hoping and waiting I would make one of these?

@Strafe Prower said:

How long have you been on CV?

Best memories on CV?

A little over a year.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/penguin-vs-drdoom/633637/

#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Getting drunk in Rome.

Whatttttttt

Moderator
#43 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: I LOL'd

#44 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

Getting drunk in Rome.

Whatttttttt

Summer of 2011. I have pictures, if you want.

#45 Posted by k4tzm4n (50957 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the origin of your user name?

Staff Online
#46 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

What is the origin of your user name?

1. The Illuminatus Trilogy. I love that series.

2. It freaks people out. I've had multiple people PM me and ask me if I was really a part of the Illuminati. It's hilarious.

#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (50957 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: Wait, you mean you're not a part of the Illuminati? 
 
Sounds like something a member of the Illuminati would say...
Staff Online
#48 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Why don't you just stop asking questions, peasant.

#49 Posted by Mercy_ (92990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

Getting drunk in Rome.

Whatttttttt

Summer of 2011. I have pictures, if you want.

I'm super jealous. Rome is one of my top five travel destinations. Nevermind getting drunk there.

Yesss :D

Moderator
#50 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

Getting drunk in Rome.

Whatttttttt

Summer of 2011. I have pictures, if you want.

I'm super jealous. Rome is one of my top five travel destinations. Nevermind getting drunk there.

Yesss :D

I'll PM some later.