• 113 results
Wario88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wario88

Ask God what do you want in this thread.

Like a prayer and for example:

"I hope nothing bad will happen today"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
just curious... but why is it that most of the time when people think of praying to God... its always about God giving them something... God give me a New Car... God make my Dick longer... God give me a Billion Dollars... God please kill Matt Smith so someone else can play The Doctor... God give me this... God give me that... you dont think God gets tired of people only wanting to talk to him just cause they want some new sh!t or want God to do something for them... Hey here is an idea... how about everyone once in a while just praying to God... just to talk to him and say thank you for what he has done for you 

if you are in fact in to all that Faith and Believing Stuff... 

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By warlock360
@King Saturn: 
1+
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@Voidheart said:
" @King Saturn:  1+ "
[=
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hawk
@Voidheart said:
There's no plus 1 button anymore. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hey God, 

Could you give me a sign you exist?  I'm an agnostic, so I like to keep an open mind.

Best Regards, 

k4tzm4n
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360
@Hawk said:
" @Voidheart said:
There's no plus 1 button anymore.  "
i dont have any limits  ;)
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LT1085

Dear lord Galactus,  
I know you exist because you are in a book some people wrote. Sure, some might claim that there is more evidence against your existance than for it, but those people just don't have faith. Say hi to the Silver Surfer for me. I heard you were having some money trouble, so i'll send what i've been able to save up, hope it helps. love the hat by the way. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By shanana

Dear God.

Please allow me to catch this Pikachu

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@LT1085 said:
" Dear lord Galactus,  I know you exist because you are in a book some people wrote. Sure, some might claim that there is more evidence against your existance than for it, but those people just don't have faith. Say hi to the Silver Surfer for me. I heard you were having some money trouble, so i'll send what i've been able to save up, hope it helps. love the hat by the way.  "
uh oh... looks like we have another fellow believer in the Lord of Lords Galactus  ! 
all praises due to the Most High Cosmic Badass  !!!!
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360
@LT1085 said:
" Dear lord Galactus,  I know you exist because you are in a book some people wrote. Sure, some might claim that there is more evidence against your existance than for it, but those people just don't have faith. Say hi to the Silver Surfer for me. I heard you were having some money trouble, so i'll send what i've been able to save up, hope it helps. love the hat by the way.  "
LOL
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tyler Starke
@LT1085 said:
hahahahah awesome!
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tyler Starke

Dear god will you please help me remove this mole on my chest in the shape of three sixes, K thanks bye

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda

Dear God,

Can you please tell me why you allowed the Ghost Rider movie to exist? Was it a sign of the coming apocalypse? Any information would be very helpful.

Sincerely,

Sparda

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
[= "
that's a big uni-brow. =P
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" @LT1085 said:
uh oh... looks like we have another fellow believer in the Lord of Lords Galactus  ! 
"
see, I always thought that was Thanos or something.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @LT1085 said:
"

I think you guys missed how he was making fun of religion ;)
Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tyler Starke
@k4tzm4n said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @LT1085 said:
"

I think you guys missed how he was making fun of religion ;) "
I didn't.
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @LT1085 said:
"

It was a little too obvious to miss.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Primmaster64

God, plz help me in math.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

LOL

thats sooooooooo  flimsy that stuff probably gets recorded and posted on forums for shit's n' giggles!

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn: 
same thing about the asking for things comes to my mind.
Carlin did a great skit about that and people praying to their dead
relatives for things. i think at some point " prayer " got mixed up
with " blow out the candles and make a wish " .lol.

" God, please dont let my dinner guests figure out that i used instant coffee in the mocha latte. "
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warlock360

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God . Show yourself .

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
@k4tzm4n said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @LT1085 said:
"

nobody missed it... we were just adding to the fun
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By warlock360
@CATMANEXE said:
" @King Saturn:  same thing about the asking for things comes to my mind. Carlin did a great skit about that and people praying to their dead relatives for things. i think at some point " prayer " got mixed up with " blow out the candles and make a wish " .lol.  " God, please dont let my dinner guests figure out that i used instant coffee in the mocha latte. " "
I'll find that in a sec i know what you mean.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
@CATMANEXE said:
" @King Saturn:  same thing about the asking for things comes to my mind. Carlin did a great skit about that and people praying to their dead relatives for things. i think at some point " prayer " got mixed up with " blow out the candles and make a wish " .lol.  " God, please dont let my dinner guests figure out that i used instant coffee in the mocha latte. " "
I believe you are correct... 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom

Hey God, can you write a comic so bad not even you can read it?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Sparda
@AtPhantom said:
" Hey God, can you write a comic so bad not even you can read it? "
Yes, but then he would read it anyways.

*Ba-dum PSSH*
Lord Galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord Galactus
@AtPhantom said:
Your wish is granted. 

No Caption Provided

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By warlock360

.... wow

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Agent Buttons
double wow...
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By warlock360

Found the skit with him Praying

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Knightly1
@King Saturn said:
"just curious... but why is it that most of the time when people think of praying to God... its always about God giving them something... God give me a New Car... God make my Dick longer... God give me a Billion Dollars... God please kill Matt Smith so someone else can play The Doctor... God give me this... God give me that... you dont think God gets tired of people only wanting to talk to him just cause they want some new sh!t or want God to do something for them... Hey here is an idea... how about everyone once in a while just praying to God... just to talk to him and say thank you for what he has done for you 

"
I must say, not to sound all good or whateverz, that I do think of people in my prayers. I dont make it a one man show, but I will admit that I do ask for stuff for myself. But if you think about it, everyone is selfish in some way. Like if you ask God to help someone sometimes it's just that you can't stand to see someone in pain or maybe you feel responsible for them. I dunno but there is always some sense of selfishness if you're asking for something, no matter how good hearted it may be.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By warlock360

Shouldn't be ashamed for things you think you've done right.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Knightly1

I know but it was always in the back of my mind as to whether God likes us praying to him because all we do is ask for stuff. But then again sometimes it's not physical and sometimes it's a good thing. I dunno.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@OblivionKnight said:
" @King Saturn said:
"just curious... but why is it that most of the time when people think of praying to God... its always about God giving them something... God give me a New Car... God make my Dick longer... God give me a Billion Dollars... God please kill Matt Smith so someone else can play The Doctor... God give me this... God give me that... you dont think God gets tired of people only wanting to talk to him just cause they want some new sh!t or want God to do something for them... Hey here is an idea... how about everyone once in a while just praying to God... just to talk to him and say thank you for what he has done for you 

"
I must say, not to sound all good or whateverz, that I do think of people in my prayers. I dont make it a one man show, but I will admit that I do ask for stuff for myself. But if you think about it, everyone is selfish in some way. Like if you ask God to help someone sometimes it's just that you can't stand to see someone in pain or maybe you feel responsible for them. I dunno but there is always some sense of selfishness if you're asking for something, no matter how good hearted it may be. "
well its good you think about others in prayers... I believe God wanted us to pray for others anyways... in doing so you show that you are unselfish when it comes to asking the lord for not only things you believe you need... but to keep those who are less fortunate in mind... which is good... but what I was talking about... is folks who only seem to think about what they want or what they can get from the lord... when they prey to God... 
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Knightly1
@King Saturn said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
I must say, not to sound all good or whateverz, that I do think of people in my prayers. I dont make it a one man show, but I will admit that I do ask for stuff for myself. But if you think about it, everyone is selfish in some way. Like if you ask God to help someone sometimes it's just that you can't stand to see someone in pain or maybe you feel responsible for them. I dunno but there is always some sense of selfishness if you're asking for something, no matter how good hearted it may be. "
well its good you think about others in prayers... I believe God wanted us to pray for others anyways... in doing so you show that you are unselfish when it comes to asking the lord for not only things you believe you need... but to keep those who are less fortunate in mind... which is good... but what I was talking about... is folks who only seem to think about what they want or what they can get from the lord... when they prey to God...  "

0h alright. I personally cannot only pray for myself. But I will admit that it's so I can feel good about myself as well. But atleast by praying for others I get something out of it(if God so chooses) and they get something out of it(if God so chooses)
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@ Lord Galactus said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Your wish is granted. 

No Caption Provided
"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

+5
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Dear, Galactus  
Please grant me the power cosmic.Oh and tell that poser Surfer to put some clothes on!Oh and please don't eat Earth.I heard Mars i good this time of year!Oh and also you need to spread your legacy and get more books where you appear.That would be sweet!Also you should tell those idiots at Marvel to let me write their books.And i should be all fiery if i do become your Herald.That would be cool.So thanks Bro!!!!!

Sincerely,
                                             Tristin!

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nova`Prime`
@King Saturn said:
" just curious... but why is it that most of the time when people think of praying to God... its always about God giving them something... God give me a New Car... God make my Dick longer... God give me a Billion Dollars... God please kill Matt Smith so someone else can play The Doctor... God give me this... God give me that... you dont think God gets tired of people only wanting to talk to him just cause they want some new sh!t or want God to do something for them... Hey here is an idea... how about everyone once in a while just praying to God... just to talk to him and say thank you for what he has done for you 

"
That deserves a :)

:) There you go.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43  Edited By MrDirector786

God, what is the true purpose behind existence?

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

CHOOSE!!! Your mighty powers or your life!?! Choose!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vortex13

"Sup' God? Wanna do some blow?"

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primmaster64

Dear God

Is there a site where i can read comics for free?

Thank you

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By Darkchild

Dear God

Will their ever be a day where with your computer you can bitch slap someone with it and not get thrown in jail?

Thank you

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By Dreadmaster

Dear God 

WIll i ever find something more delicious than pie?

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Agent Buttons
@King Saturn said:
" God make my Dick longer..

"
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOO
King_Saturn