Ask Deadite

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@deadite: Can you explain what's going on this image?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/124bb34d89341a66ef38ce7002f2567f/tumblr_nfknsz6yWb1r6ol90o1_1280.jpg

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: Can you explain what's going on this image?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/124bb34d89341a66ef38ce7002f2567f/tumblr_nfknsz6yWb1r6ol90o1_1280.jpg

The one behind is summoning some hentai spell. The other one is pinching a ghost's nipple. Only one of them can escape the weird darkness alive, and you're suppose to decide.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By Deadite
@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite: Hey :) Long time no talk.

What are your thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series? Assuming you are aware of it.

Been watching Walking Dead season five? How are you finding it?

Favorite spaceship?

Hey, how are things with you? :D

Is that really happening? If it is more than just a rumor, wow. Well, I'm looking forward to it, but I've also distanced myself from TV only watching one episode of something I've seen before while eating dinner, so I won't get sucked into watching another episode due to curiosity.

Someone spoiled to me that in the first..or second episode? There's cannibalism and I even know which character was the victim; what part of his body was eaten. :( Wow, isn't this a gruesome complaint. xD

A choosing on the spaceship's appearance alone I'd say: Star Destroyer. But this is a very old answer on a question I rarely get to revisit. I'm sure by now there should be some spaceships I've seen that can trump it, or maybe not? I just need to jog my memory a little more.

For practicality and functions, etc: I want something comfortable. A super man-cave. I feel that Tardis provide all this while also remain hidden? But knowing almost nothing about Doctor Who keep me from knowing if I made the perfect pick. If you know the perfect answer for me let me know.

Yeah things are okay. Could be better but could be worse too.

Yeah it is really happening :) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/evil-dead-tv-series-starring-bruce-campbell-coming-to-starz

I am excited for it myself too. It is nice to see horror characters getting some TV series treatment.

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Good choices. I mean you could have a man cave in a Star Destroyer. I mean Vader kinda has his own in ESB with his medtation chamber :P

Yeah the TARDIS could provide that, it has alot of rooms and areas and not just the main control deck, we have no idea how big it actually is and how many rooms there actually are in it. It has something called a chameleon circuit that basically makes it so the TARDIS will disguise itself into something based on where ever it lands, so the reason it looks like a police box is because it landed in 1960's Britain where police boxes were used. But the Doctor liked the way it looked and decided not to fix the circuit. But the circuit could easily be fixed. Gotta love explanations like that, that come from budgetary/technology constraints :P Not to mention I guess that if it changed anywhere it landed it wouldn't be that iconic blue box it is.

Any plans for Xmas?

Good to hear. I'm in that lukewarm state too. Kinda good I guess.

Especially when it's a cult classic. There's been other horror characters that've gotten this nice treatment, Bates Motel and Hannibal. It is still difficult for them to get to this realm but I think it's even more of a reach for Evil Dead. And Bruce Campbell is reprising the role too. Amazing. Do you know if it's just a 10 episode deal or are there talks to giving the show more seasons?

I vaguely recall seeing Vader's brain in that scene, and thinking to myself, god that is disgusting. xD It's been awhile since I saw the original trilogy so my mind might have made that up. He looks serene at that place so yeah, it seemed nice. Except I don't want to be under anyone's command. No commanders for a cozy man-cave otherwise that will defeat the purpose.

Tardis sounds closest to the perfect platform for that purpose. I really like having a pocket space that I can teleport around to places with, and can still always return to feeling safe and warm.

Spending one day with the House of Deadite. One day with them and leave before any volcanoes erupt.

And one of my favorite Christmas music: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Christmas Song, will be playing endlessly easing me into the holiday spirit. Who knows, it might be enough to keep me from chucking beer bottles out the car window at people at this time of the year. Aaaand there shouldn't be beer bottles in my car since I don't drink. LOL. Imagine me collecting them just to do that drive-by routine.

I do enjoy the Christmas spirit and the decoration and the songs overall so don't take my grumble to heart.

Yeah true. It is amazing. Especially considering the fact an new Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness has being teased and then not happened for so long now. I don't know, I mean we could just be getting that one season, I mean each episode is half hour long so that is five hours worth, that is easily two more movies worth of time. I can see there being a second season if it does well. But this might be the last we see of Ash, I can kinda see him getting killed off at the end. Just a thought though.

They will likely do a second series maybe if it does well. ?

It is not his brain, it is his head. But I can see why one would think it is.

Ha ha I see. So your family don't get along then? Not really sure if my family will be getting along well this year either. Just alot of miscommunication and greed that has let to arguing and ill feeling. Of course it is over money. Ugh... (sorry about that)

Ha no I get your grumble. I like Christmas too, probably not more than the next person but I like it enough.

That bit of confession made me feel better for feeling the way I feel, whether it's intended or unintended, I still thank thee. Yup, greed and pettiness, and grudges. You know the saying that you have to compare to the less fortunate and be thankful? If you have to remind yourself of that, like news broadcast on a misery spree, every hour or so when you're near someone, or whenever you're on the phone with them, that should be an alarm that something isn't quite right. Just glad that the earth isn't too small.

Christmas is pretty but it also sells a misinformed theme of things. That part is what I don't care for. I won't complain that it is also the time when being materialistic is praised and set shoulder to shoulder to the idea of warm feelings and magic, like the actual idea of magic is define by a kid looking into store windows...and that's it!? (Feeling like I'm writing magic physics in a Low Fantasy [Urban Fantasy] setting for a novel.) Because, who doesn't like things? I like things. Including all this, is how I feel about Christmas.

Can I still say I like it enough after that comment? xD I do get cheered up by people a lot during Christmas.

You're welcome :) Glad my ranting could help. That is true. Hope things get sorted out soon.

For me it is about seeing the year out and whatnot. I like stuff too :) There is nothing wrong with being materialistic a bit though,yeah.

Same here :)

What do you think makes a good villain?

Hmm, what makes a good villain. Great question. I can say flexible enough and muted enough that the character is enhanced into the scene in dark ways, even when its presence isn't in a scene. But I think that is just a type that draws me. There should be others.

My instinctive answer goes to Secrets. A lot of secrets. Some kept out of the story so the readers can tweak and imagine them in the dark. Some kept in the story. Secrets, some are reader's feeling they won't admit.

Yeah there are alot of ways to make villains well.

That is a good one. When you secrets feelings the reader won't admit you mean as in feelings that they might relate with the villain on some level or maybe even agree with them to an extent? That is one of the things that really fascinates me with the concept of villains that they can be set up in different ways, and sometimes you aren't just superposed to find what they do and the motivations for what they do disagreeable.

I think that is a good starting I guess with a villain is thinking of how you want the audience to react and to feel towards the villain. Like in the example of Joker he is utterly despicable and we don't agree with any of his actions nor his moral compass. He is really the type of villain that is I guess is evil because he is but he has more to him than that, but that would sum him up as the type of villain he is.

Or there are villains that have a set goal in mind and they genuinely think that if they were in control or had their way that things would be better, and so they try to force that goal. Obviously there are alot of ways to write villains. And that is just touching the iceberg.

They are freer than the heroes, that makes them characters with a lot of flexibilities. From a practicality standpoint, even the creator should feel like they're wielding a nice weapon when writing them, that's just my opinion.

I read up on a discussion that seemed to lead to the conclusion that they can get pretty difficult to maneuver when you're using them as a main character, like an origin story.

They said it's because getting into their mind, and there, you have to make them seem...logical in their mind to what they're doing? Forgot how they described it. Obviously not all villains acts like a mad man.

I think it's the psychological factor that makes the task difficult. Readers wants to pursuit a certain kind of goal and a certain kind of ending, they expects these things subconsciously, I think. So, let's say the villains wins at the end of the origin story, I worried that no matter how well written the story is, the reader's mind will decide to give a rating lower than the writing deserved.

I'm curious to here your opinion on this actually.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

What are your thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series? Assuming you are aware of it.

Favorite spaceship?

Is that really happening? If it is more than just a rumor, wow. Well, I'm looking forward to it, but I've also distanced myself from TV only watching one episode of something I've seen before while eating dinner, so I won't get sucked into watching another episode due to curiosity.

Someone spoiled to me that in the first..or second episode? There's cannibalism and I even know which character was the victim; what part of his body was eaten. :( Wow, isn't this a gruesome complaint. xD

A choosing on the spaceship's appearance alone I'd say: Star Destroyer. But this is a very old answer on a question I rarely get to revisit. I'm sure by now there should be some spaceships I've seen that can trump it, or maybe not? I just need to jog my memory a little more.

For practicality and functions, etc: I want something comfortable. A super man-cave. I feel that Tardis provide all this while also remain hidden? But knowing almost nothing about Doctor Who keep me from knowing if I made the perfect pick. If you know the perfect answer for me let me know.

Yeah it is really happening :) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/evil-dead-tv-series-starring-bruce-campbell-coming-to-starz

I am excited for it myself too. It is nice to see horror characters getting some TV series treatment.

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Good choices. I mean you could have a man cave in a Star Destroyer. I mean Vader kinda has his own in ESB with his medtation chamber :P

Yeah the TARDIS could provide that, it has alot of rooms and areas and not just the main control deck, we have no idea how big it actually is and how many rooms there actually are in it. It has something called a chameleon circuit that basically makes it so the TARDIS will disguise itself into something based on where ever it lands, so the reason it looks like a police box is because it landed in 1960's Britain where police boxes were used. But the Doctor liked the way it looked and decided not to fix the circuit. But the circuit could easily be fixed. Gotta love explanations like that, that come from budgetary/technology constraints :P Not to mention I guess that if it changed anywhere it landed it wouldn't be that iconic blue box it is.

Any plans for Xmas?

Especially when it's a cult classic. There's been other horror characters that've gotten this nice treatment, Bates Motel and Hannibal. It is still difficult for them to get to this realm but I think it's even more of a reach for Evil Dead. And Bruce Campbell is reprising the role too. Amazing. Do you know if it's just a 10 episode deal or are there talks to giving the show more seasons?

I vaguely recall seeing Vader's brain in that scene, and thinking to myself, god that is disgusting. xD It's been awhile since I saw the original trilogy so my mind might have made that up. He looks serene at that place so yeah, it seemed nice. Except I don't want to be under anyone's command. No commanders for a cozy man-cave otherwise that will defeat the purpose.

Tardis sounds closest to the perfect platform for that purpose. I really like having a pocket space that I can teleport around to places with, and can still always return to feeling safe and warm.

Spending one day with the House of Deadite. One day with them and leave before any volcanoes erupt.

And one of my favorite Christmas music: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Christmas Song, will be playing endlessly easing me into the holiday spirit. Who knows, it might be enough to keep me from chucking beer bottles out the car window at people at this time of the year. Aaaand there shouldn't be beer bottles in my car since I don't drink. LOL. Imagine me collecting them just to do that drive-by routine.

I do enjoy the Christmas spirit and the decoration and the songs overall so don't take my grumble to heart.

Yeah true. It is amazing. Especially considering the fact an new Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness has being teased and then not happened for so long now. I don't know, I mean we could just be getting that one season, I mean each episode is half hour long so that is five hours worth, that is easily two more movies worth of time. I can see there being a second season if it does well. But this might be the last we see of Ash, I can kinda see him getting killed off at the end. Just a thought though.

Ha ha I see. So your family don't get along then? Not really sure if my family will be getting along well this year either. Just alot of miscommunication and greed that has let to arguing and ill feeling. Of course it is over money. Ugh... (sorry about that)

Ha no I get your grumble. I like Christmas too, probably not more than the next person but I like it enough.

That bit of confession made me feel better for feeling the way I feel, whether it's intended or unintended, I still thank thee. Yup, greed and pettiness, and grudges. You know the saying that you have to compare to the less fortunate and be thankful? If you have to remind yourself of that, like news broadcast on a misery spree, every hour or so when you're near someone, or whenever you're on the phone with them, that should be an alarm that something isn't quite right. Just glad that the earth isn't too small.

Christmas is pretty but it also sells a misinformed theme of things. That part is what I don't care for. I won't complain that it is also the time when being materialistic is praised and set shoulder to shoulder to the idea of warm feelings and magic, like the actual idea of magic is define by a kid looking into store windows...and that's it!? (Feeling like I'm writing magic physics in a Low Fantasy [Urban Fantasy] setting for a novel.) Because, who doesn't like things? I like things. Including all this, is how I feel about Christmas.

Can I still say I like it enough after that comment? xD I do get cheered up by people a lot during Christmas.

You're welcome :) Glad my ranting could help. That is true. Hope things get sorted out soon.

For me it is about seeing the year out and whatnot. I like stuff too :) There is nothing wrong with being materialistic a bit though,yeah.

Hmm, what makes a good villain. Great question. I can say flexible enough and muted enough that the character is enhanced into the scene in dark ways, even when its presence isn't in a scene. But I think that is just a type that draws me. There should be others.

My instinctive answer goes to Secrets. A lot of secrets. Some kept out of the story so the readers can tweak and imagine them in the dark. Some kept in the story. Secrets, some are reader's feeling they won't admit.

That is a good one. When you secrets feelings the reader won't admit you mean as in feelings that they might relate with the villain on some level or maybe even agree with them to an extent? That is one of the things that really fascinates me with the concept of villains that they can be set up in different ways, and sometimes you aren't just superposed to find what they do and the motivations for what they do disagreeable.

I think that is a good starting I guess with a villain is thinking of how you want the audience to react and to feel towards the villain. Like in the example of Joker he is utterly despicable and we don't agree with any of his actions nor his moral compass. He is really the type of villain that is I guess is evil because he is but he has more to him than that, but that would sum him up as the type of villain he is.

Or there are villains that have a set goal in mind and they genuinely think that if they were in control or had their way that things would be better, and so they try to force that goal. Obviously there are alot of ways to write villains. And that is just touching the iceberg.

They are freer than the heroes, that makes them characters with a lot of flexibilities. From a practicality standpoint, even the creator should feel like they're wielding a nice weapon when writing them, that's just my opinion.

I read up on a discussion that seemed to lead to the conclusion that they can get pretty difficult to maneuver when you're using them as a main character, like an origin story.

They said it's because getting into their mind, and there, you have to make them seem...logical in their mind to what they're doing? Forgot how they described it. Obviously not all villains acts like a mad man.

I think it's the psychological factor that makes the task difficult. Readers wants to pursuit a certain kind of goal and a certain kind of ending, they expects these things subconsciously, I think. So, let's say the villains wins at the end of the origin story, I worried that no matter how well written the story is, the reader's mind will decide to give a rating lower than the writing deserved.

That is a good way too look at writing them. I like that.

I guess so. But then at the same what is a hero without a villain? I guess they need both to work the best. Not saying they can't work without one another though.

True. I guess when we look at a story with a hero and a villain, that we could probably see ourselves in the heroes shoes but also the villains, depending on the type of characters they are of course. Like you say if they are a madman then maybe not...

I think it is important for villains to win. Weather that be a battle or something like or they kill off a hero, to show that they are a threat. For example if a villain's origin story involves them being a soldier for an army in a kingdom and they manage towards the end of the origin story take over that kingdom and as a result become its ruler. That would be a good ending. And something readers would be expecting. I kinda feel that there is more free roam in a villains origin story in letting them win, since it is in the past, and if for example the writer wasn't intending to let the villain win much and not at the end of the story it would be a way for them to give the villain victories in the origin story.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

What is a pattern?

What is the lowest price you have paid for a book (Free doesnt count)?

Have you read Hunger Games?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

What is a pattern?

Unlock bonus answer that cannot be found on google because it's too precious: The pattern is something that is assembling. Merging. Soon it will all be one. There will only be one pattern. As you read this it had sped up your conversion process to the pattern. *stagnant sound.*

Lookithere. Lookithere. *Hop...hop...hop.* I got nothing. :P

Nope.

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

That is a good way too look at writing them. I like that.

I guess so. But then at the same what is a hero without a villain? I guess they need both to work the best. Not saying they can't work without one another though.

True. I guess when we look at a story with a hero and a villain, that we could probably see ourselves in the heroes shoes but also the villains, depending on the type of characters they are of course. Like you say if they are a madman then maybe not...

I think it is important for villains to win. Weather that be a battle or something like or they kill off a hero, to show that they are a threat. For example if a villain's origin story involves them being a soldier for an army in a kingdom and they manage towards the end of the origin story take over that kingdom and as a result become its ruler. That would be a good ending. And something readers would be expecting. I kinda feel that there is more free roam in a villains origin story in letting them win, since it is in the past, and if for example the writer wasn't intending to let the villain win much and not at the end of the story it would be a way for them to give the villain victories in the origin story.

Thanks. :)

I can't think of any other great hook that'll keep the viewer interested though, not at the moment. I'm kinda an action junkie, maybe because it's what I've been focusing on the most lately, both in my writing and reading.

Great point. Sort of cleared my thoughts.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Adorable or tragic?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/335/1/9/cute_bowser_copy_by_silverfox5213-d88bxe5.jpg

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo Adorable! If it's a real broken creature than it's a little more than tragic.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

What is a pattern?

Unlock bonus answer that cannot be found on google because it's too precious: The pattern is something that is assembling. Merging. Soon it will all be one. There will only be one pattern. As you read this it had sped up your conversion process to the pattern. *stagnant sound.*

Nope.

I didnt get this tag, i thought you were ignoring me.

Why should i search on Google when i have a mind right next to my keyboard who will answer me as i disturb it?

I got LOTR part 3 (English Version), HP 4,5,7 who looks like Dictionaries (English Version), LCD 1 and 11 (Original Version), Vampire Diary 1 (English Version), Morganville Vampiresvolume 2 (English Version), Étatisme et déclin du Québec (Version Française), Merlin's Book of Magick and Enchantment (English Version) and a Hearts in Atlantis Pocket book (English Version) + Iron man and Spider-man comic (English Version) for 20 bucks (1,50 each or so except for the overpriced Spider-man who were 75 cents). 99 Cents? I'm gonna rip you apart for cheating :o! The original price was 3 bucks at Renaissance and it's had a 50% off. Then i came back and bought 2 Chevaliers d'Émeraude at 2,50$ each (5 and 6). Do i look like a children yet?

I bought Hunger Games (VF) a year ago for my mom and now i'm ''secretly'' reading it (That's not steal right?).

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:
@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

What is a pattern?

Nope.

Why should i search on Google when i have a mind right next to my keyboard who will answer me as i disturb it?

I got LOTR part 3 (English Version), HP 4,5,7 who looks like Dictionaries (English Version), LCD 1 and 11 (Original Version), Vampire Diary 1 (English Version), Morganville Vampiresvolume 2 (English Version), Étatisme et déclin du Québec (Version Française), Merlin's Book of Magick and Enchantment (English Version) and a Hearts in Atlantis Pocket book (English Version) + Iron man and Spider-man comic (English Version) for 20 bucks (1,50 each or so except for the overpriced Spider-man who were 75 cents). 99 Cents? I'm gonna rip you apart for cheating :o! The original price was 3 bucks at Renaissance and it's had a 50% off. Then i came back and bought 2 Chevaliers d'Émeraude at 2,50$ each (5 and 6). Do i look like a children yet?

I bought Hunger Games (VF) a year ago for my mom and now i'm ''secretly'' reading it (That's not steal right?).

It's CV's fault.

An orb turned and turned. It'll keep turning for another eon...

Because robot wars.

I buy digital copies. :P I still buy hard copies from time to time but my preference has shifted recently, persuaded by a Kindle :)

Have you read all of the LOTR books? What is LCD? Merlin's Book of Magick and Enchantment sounds like a cool title, sounds like it contains practical knowledge of sorcery. Of course sorcery is fiction but I just think the title is cool.

Ha. No it's not. But it depends, I'd be mad if someone gave me a present that is something I always wanted, and it ended up being lost on a bus because the person that gave me the gift had it with him at the time, without my permission. See how I manage to carry the conversation to a flaming pit. Isn't this magical?

If the book is expensive than it would matter, I guess.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:
@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

What is a pattern?

Nope.

It's CV's fault.

An orb turned and turned. It'll keep turning for another eon...

Because robot wars.

I buy digital copies. :P I still buy hard copies from time to time but my preference has shifted recently, persuaded by a kindle :)

Have you read all of the LOTR books? What is LCD? Merlin's Book of Magick and Enchantment sounds like a cool title, sounds like it contains practical knowledge of sorcery. Of course sorcery is fiction but I just think the title is cool.

Ha. No it's not. But it depends, I'd be mad if someone gave me a present that is something I always wanted, and it ended up being lost on a bus because the person that gave me the gift had it with him at the time, without my permission. See how I manage to carry the conversation to a flaming pit. Isn't this magical?

If the book is expensive than it would matter, I guess.

Always blaming the ''CleVers''? Not my field... (Words on words having a push up cause hammer, now that's something!).

Robot War? I'm a program and you are a undead i dont see where we could find Bozo stuff.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eFUN75lZPhw/TAWYj_mnf6I/AAAAAAAABmw/LTzac6j86hQ/s400/bozo1.jpg

Bozo stuff (See how i iron-ed back at your hard copies? Cause i did.)

Blasphemy! Kill it with 'joy.

*Silence*... *Silence*... *Silence*... And LCD=Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude.

I love your magic, tell me more about your tricks so we can get banned to the kevinlevand together forever. See how much love i've forced myself to? It's show how much of a arsonphobic i am (*Briquet in hands* One day you will get your moment of glory but for now must you live in the shadows my friend). NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE (*Whisper* Wait Flimiresquette, your time is not up yet)!

No but the '' '' had a meaning. I took it and then i had the acceptation (My mother barely care about it).

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/135/4/f/flame_on_by_intellectualdeviant-d4zvdox.jpg

No Caption Provided

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

1.Have you seen my picture before the autodestruction occured on RLPT (been there for a few day)? If so am i the sexiest person on the surface of the earth or just your the most most?

2.What is your plan for the month of December?

3.Do you have a What to do list for every year?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Deadite
@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1.Have you seen my picture before the autodestruction occured on RLPT (been there for a few day)? If so am i the sexiest person on the surface of the earth or just your the most most?

Don't know what RLPT stands for. Rielle Lupert Penny Tolkien - Assemble.

Change a recipe of a stew I've been making, see what the result will be like. Write. Hibernate. Comic Vine. Write. Hibernate. Break into a food chain. Break out of a food chain. And than there's a boss fight on Christmas (video game terminology.) Then near the end of the month hopefully I'll be sitting on the winter throne, winning.

Not really. Consumerism or being adventurous seemed to be the kind of characteristics that will drive a person to make such a list. I'm not giving much thought to making such claim, and it's winter so bare in mind I'm half hibernating. :P Nevertheless, I actually think it's positive to be adventurous. EDIT: Okay, a little more awake now, yeah, there's also people who would put their ultimate goal on the list. I do hope to be done revising my novel early next year.

Okay reread the question again (can you tell what stage of hibernation I'm in?) the answer, no, it's not something I do. I do make grocery list before venturing out the house to buy goods. Just snatch it all up before the zombies arrive.

I just prefer to be an explorer in the fictional realms through reading. I exercise, swim, jogs and do pushups, but those I do in mundane proportion, and these activities are mundane compare to something like skydiving.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Change a recipe of a stew I've been making, see what the result will be like. Write. Hibernate. Comic Vine. Write. Hibernate. Break into a food chain. Break out of a food chain. And than there's a boss fight on Christmas (video game terminology.) Then near the end of the month hopefully I'll be sitting on the winter throne, winning.

Not really. Consumerism or being adventurous seemed to be the kind of characteristics that will drive a person to make such a list. I'm not giving much thought to making such claim, and it's winter so bare in mind I'm half hibernating. :P Nevertheless, I actually think it's positive to be adventurous. EDIT: Okay, a little more awake now, yeah, there's also people who would put their ultimate goal on the list. I do hope to be done revising my novel early next year.

Okay reread the question again (can you tell what stage of hibernation I'm in?) the answer, no, it's not something I do. I do make grocery list before venturing out the house to buy goods. Just snatch it all up before the zombies arrive.

I just prefer to be an explorer in the fictional realms through reading. I exercise, swim, jogs and do pushups, but those I do in mundane proportion, and these activities are mundane compare to something like skydiving.

YEAHHHHHHH *Kid Reaction* (Note:Real Life Picture Thread, he wast just seeking for attention).

You hibernate during my favorite time of the year? I'll eat your nose Jack Frost style :O! Dont be surprised if your house finish in the land of Oz with a few poop (Poopy Oopsy!) in it when i'm done with you! ;(.

(Oh boy here he goes again...)

Sleepy op hipsyhead, tell me more about your stead. Greedy little world studies says, will you ever stay? In the vomit world of the snails o.o.

My plan for December is AVOID CONTAMINATION (Procrastination) and beat it. I'll probably throw a few study sheets in it. I'll skip Family Reunion as always and i'll probably make a celebration (Nothing satanic) during the 26 or something like that with my direct family. Tomorrow we will celebrate my birthday in family even if it's not my birthday.

As for my plan for the year, i'll try to indeed avoid crawling (Procrastination), i'll try to find a job (Would be nice but i dont think so) and why not (Ahahah a man can wish) finish school? In 2015 i'll probably make the Cart maniac hate me (Well i'll work on it :P).

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite:

YEAHHHHHHH *Kid Reaction* (Note:Real Life Picture Thread, he wast just seeking for attention).

You hibernate during my favorite time of the year? I'll eat your nose Jack Frost style :O! Dont be surprised if your house finish in the land of Oz with a few poop (Poopy Oopsy!) in it when i'm done with you! ;(.

Sleepy op hipsyhead, tell me more about your stead. Greedy little world studies says, will you ever stay? In the vomit world of the snails o.o.

My plan for December is AVOID CONTAMINATION (Procrastination) and beat it. I'll probably throw a few study sheets in it. I'll skip Family Reunion as always and i'll probably make a celebration (Nothing satanic) during the 26 or something like that with my direct family. Tomorrow we will celebrate my birthday in family even if it's not my birthday.

As for my plan for the year, i'll try to indeed avoid crawling (Procrastination), i'll try to find a job (Would be nice but i dont think so) and why not (Ahahah a man can wish) finish school? In 2015 i'll probably make the Cart maniac hate me (Well i'll work on it :P).

I have in the past. :) And it was a nice looking picture. Cheers, man.

Arrived in Oz than it's time to pack up my bags and slung it on my shoulder, begin the journey to find hobbiton. Smoke some Groot...

Did you mean the consumerism thing? LOL. The rules to the city living in my mind gets heighten to different levels depending on my mood. Isn't that something? Tomorrow it's Mega City Day. Judges and Judge Dredd will make an entrance.

I do believe in what I said about consumerism but I also like things. *shrug*

Of course. I hang here and the world begin to feel like a magic carpet ride again. :) There's like zero perfectly normal response in this post I'm making. And I've just begun to notice it. Usually there's a balance.

What kind of study sheet? Character study sheet or is this homework?

Happy early-birthday, Rouflex! Hope everything went well spending today with your family. Power through it all, plow through it all, then home, warm feelings, you know the drill. Never let that spark in you die away, the power is in you.

Why would the cart maniac hate you? Just don't venture in his territory. Everyone knows where it is: aisle 5 to aisle 9. If he opened a few packages and is mouthful of Cheetos, don't tell on him, that is all. And don't disturb him when he's in the zone with the cart, rushing pass people. He is a simple fella who doesn't ask much.

*cough cough* What is happening in 2015 that will make me hate you though? I don't understand.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Arrived in Oz than it's time to pack up my bags and slung it on my shoulder, begin the journey to find hobbiton. Smoke some Groot...

Did you mean the consumerism thing? LOL. The rules to the city living in my mind gets heighten to different levels depending on my mood. Isn't that something? Tomorrow it's Mega City Day. Judges and Judge Dredd will make an entrance.

Of course. I hang here and the world begin to feel like a magic carpet ride again. :) There's like zero perfectly normal response in this post I'm making. And I've just begun to notice it. Usually there's a balance.

Happy early-birthday, Rouflex! Hope everything went well spending today with your family. Power through it all, plow through it all, then home, warm feelings, you know the drill. Never let that spark in you die away, the power is in you.

Why would the cart maniac hate you? Just don't venture in his territory. Everyone knows where it is: aisle 5 to aisle 9. If he opened a few packages and is mouthful of Cheetos, don't tell on him, that is all. And don't disturb him when he's in the zone with the cart, rushing pass people. He is a simple fella who doesn't ask much.

*cough cough* What is happening in 2015 that will make me hate you though? I don't understand.

Are you talking about the *cough* pedophile *cough* issue ? Cause i'm talking about myself at 19.

Why some groot? Treebeard is too good for ya?

I'll give some tech and skills to Javert and i'll throw them both into a giant arena. My playa will win!

Balance? Are you fat or something.

It's the other way around, my birthday was on November. We were supposed to celebrate earlier but my sister couldnt afford Chez Cora (Since her paycheck varies on how many Credit Cards she successfully ''sell''...She works at Sears). Yesterday we've watched Ted and we eat cake for what the third or 4 time? My sister and her boyfriend were there. A nice day. And how am i supposed to feel the drill? Are we rebooting me or something? Cause it's all about the data... *Jim Carrey as Steve Gray*

Why did you feel concerned? I'm the Cart maniac! And i'll hate my ownself if it's please me.

*Back of the sheet* *Hidden Note* I'll burn the Mall? Watch me start a civil war inside you *Mouahahahah*.

Ps:We need a doctor *cough* *cough*.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

Why did you vote against Jim Carrey? :(!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Cool. Glad I could be of help.

Cats or dogs?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Rouflex
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Are you talking about the *cough* pedophile *cough* issue ? Cause i'm talking about myself at 19.

Why some groot? Treebeard is too good for ya?

I'll give some tech and skills to Javert and i'll throw them both into a giant arena. My playa will win!

Balance? Are you fat or something.

It's the other way around, my birthday was on November. We were supposed to celebrate earlier but my sister couldnt afford Chez Cora (Since her paycheck varies on how many Credit Cards she successfully ''sell''...She works at Sears). Yesterday we've watched Ted and we eat cake for what the third or 4 time? My sister and her boyfriend were there. A nice day. And how am i supposed to feel the drill? Are we rebooting me or something? Cause it's all about the data... *Jim Carrey as Steve Gray*

Why did you feel concerned? I'm the Cart maniac! And i'll hate my ownself if it's please me.

*Back of the sheet* *Hidden Note* I'll burn the Mall? Watch me start a civil war inside you *Mouahahahah*.

Ps:We need a doctor *cough* *cough*.

I know I have seen a photo of you before. You have a mustache in that one. :)

Smoking treebeard require the person to string it around his neck, to his chin. And just light it up and smoke it, hope that it doesn't turn into a flaming torch held before his face.

I've read Les Miserable when I was a kid, the simplified version in the kid section in library, is the character some demon ascension version of Capitalism? Because my memory of the story is blurry.

I meant the portion of crazy I normally let fuse into a post. The post I previously posted had a bad balance of it.

Awww! That sounds nice, so you get along with your sister and her boyfriend? Do you guys hangout?

Cart maniac and the darkness.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

You mean in the Kick Ass/Justice Forever vs Mystery Man round? Justice Forever left the scene in a hurry in the movie, in my opinion. They never show them hanging out with each other.

@deadite: Cool. Glad I could be of help.

Cats or dogs?

If I have to: Cats.

If this is fantasy world and dogs are as intuitive as is something that can almost speak: Dog. Without a doubt.

Reality? None.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Ah okay. I don't why but I always assume someone will pick either instead of neither ha ha.

I am more of a cat person.

Do you think the term overrated is itself actually exactly that? (Or over used?)

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By Deadite

@deadite: Ah okay. I don't why but I always assume someone will pick either instead of neither ha ha.

Do you think the term overrated is itself actually exactly that? (Or over used?)

I don't think that. It's a term that feels right to me, I like words that has a hint of humanoid in them---yes I'm aware the cat person doesn't have a cat head instead of a human head. Also it contains more association to personality, etc. I happen to think it's one of those words I don't hear enough. And if you're worried that it sounds...gossipy? I wouldn't worry about that. Compare to the gossip that is on TV these days, friendly neighbor vibe words like these are nice.

Yeah, I like words more than I like animals, real animals anyway. :/ I like to read about them though.

Now, if it's a dragon....

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

I know I have seen a photo of you before. You have a mustache in that one. :)

Smoking treebeard require the person to string it around his neck, to his chin. And just light it up and smoke it, hope that it doesn't turn into a flaming torch held before his face.

I've read Les Miserable when I was a kid, the simplified version in the kid section in library, is the character some demon ascension version of Capitalism? Because my memory of the story is blurry.

I meant the portion of crazy I normally let fuse into a post. The post I previously posted had a bad balance of it.

Awww! That sounds nice, so you get along with your sister and her boyfriend? Do you guys hangout?

Cart maniac and the darkness.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

You mean in the Kick Ass/Justice Forever vs Mystery Man round? Justice Forever left the scene in a hurry in the movie, in my opinion. They never show them hanging out with each other.

Oh yeah? Have you saved it in the secret section of your computer? Where kitty stuff and words hide themselves behind a password? ^.^.

That's not right, treebeard fusion with trees near by and you can just smoke all the trees you want while when you smoke that Groot thing you need to wait for him to heal from his injuries. But if you like to wait and be a evil person then it's your choice (Like destroying trees was happy happy or something but society agrees).

You are clearly talking about fat stuff. Dont stress with this, you barely eat anyway :O! It's not time for you to be skinnier than the Mannequins ;).

Yes... what about you? What are your relations with your family.

I'm afraid of the dark! :( Protect me already o.o.

Yes and No, the Jim Carrey as Steve Gray thing was the meaning behind it but you just gived me a reason to gomad.

@deadite said:

I always refer to school when i say study sheet... Idk why, i like to confuse peeps perhaps? Just like i used to pronounce Bonesteur instead of bowser :P.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

I don't think that. It's a term that feels right to me, I like words that has a hint of humanoid in them---yes I'm aware the cat person doesn't have a cat head instead of a human head. Also it contains more association to personality, etc. I happen to think it's one of those words I don't hear enough. And if you're worried that it sounds...gossipy? I wouldn't worry about that. Compare to the gossip that is on TV these days, friendly neighbor vibe words like these are nice.

Yeah, I like words more than I like animals, real animals anyway. :/ I like to read about them though.

Sorry about the late reply. I think my inbox is possessed or something ;P

Wait did you think that I was referring to the term cat person as being overrated? Sorry I meant the word Overrated not cat person.

That Raest sounds cool in the tourney. Never heard of him but he sounds really cool. Fave fantasy villains?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Deadite

@deadite said:

Wait did you think that I was referring to the term cat person as being overrated? Sorry I meant the word Overrated not cat person.

That Raest sounds cool in the tourney. Never heard of him but he sounds really cool. Fave fantasy villains?

I'd find you a shaman, but mine is possessed as well, and the shaman I hired shook his head and let himself out after just one look. It doesn't look good, Lead. Maybe the vine need some ferns, something at the ground level. Vines climbs walls, not down-to-earth like ferns, or have something that makes sense unlike this comment I'm making.

Is the term overrated itself overrated or overused, hmm, it's certainly being used a lot, it's a powerful word and people use it, it has the power of being dismissive and the person can be vague as he use it. "Have you seen Todd today? We're all waiting for him." "Pfft, Todd is overrated." Just like that, the other person goes to examine Todd's value and wonder if he should join the cause to shune Todd. Okay, it's an absurd example. The point is the word overrated is effective. Too effective? We'll see.

Is it overused? The people that overuses it--well, anyone who overuse a word can sound annoying. I don't know, really. Maybe it is a little? Look at where the word overrated was 10 years ago. Why are we weighing in on things like a splendid Greek myth?

(I read a lot of reviews and search Google before buying important things, so, the world today is more opinionated, I guess it depends on what kind of things people choose to scowl at.)

It sounds like he should be, right? Not sure, too soon to tell as I'm still reading the story, he really should be though, at this point Crimson King is no match to him, (due to lack of feats) not that Crimson King was ever my favorite. The lack of feats and the small clues Stephen King left in his palace and his territory is what makes Crimson King so interesting, to me. So, everyone's interpretation of what he's capable of is all a bit different.

I just recently stumbled onto this character Raest as I read Malazan book 1. There's been rumors and legends whispered in the story here and there and when the character is...the fact that the reader feel like they're also on the quest to see this villain is, in itself, made his presence a thing that brings chills. It's worth it once I was finally bathed in the full glory that is this Jaghut tyrant.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

I'd find you a shaman, but mine is possessed as well, and the shaman I hired shook his head and let himself out after just one look. It doesn't look good, Lead. Maybe the vine need some ferns, something at the ground level. Vines climbs walls, not down-to-earth like ferns, or have something that makes sense unlike this comment I'm making.

Is the term overrated itself overrated or overused, hmm, it's certainly being used a lot, it's a powerful word and people use it, it has the power of being dismissive and the person can be vague as he use it. "Have you seen Todd today? We're all waiting for him." "Pfft, Todd is overrated." Just like that, the other person goes to examine Todd's value and wonder if he should join the cause to shune Todd. Okay, it's an absurd example. The point is the word overrated is effective. Too effective? We'll see.

Is it overused? The people that overuses it--well, anyone who overuse a word can sound annoying. I don't know, really. Maybe it is a little? Look at where the word overrated was 10 years ago. Why are we weighing in on things like a splendid Greek myth?

(I read a lot of reviews and search Google before buying important things, so, the world today is more opinionated, I guess it depends on what kind of things people choose to scowl at.)

It sounds like he should be, right? Not sure, too soon to tell as I'm still reading the story, he really should be though, at this point Crimson King is no match to him, (due to lack of feats) not that Crimson King was ever my favorite. The lack of feats and the small clues Stephen King left in his palace and his territory is what makes Crimson King so interesting, to me. So, everyone's interpretation of what he's capable of is all a bit different.

I just recently stumbled onto this character Raest as I read Malazan book 1. There's been rumors and legends whispered in the story here and there and when the character is...the fact that the reader feel like they're also on the quest to see this villain is, in itself, made his presence a thing that brings chills. It's worth it once I was finally bathed in the full glory that is this Jaghut tyrant.

Ha ha.

I just find it a word that people use sometimes too often when they can't really come up with a critique for something. If you don't like something they should just say that. I see it get thrown around alot and when people say it sometimes it is. I don't know. It all comes down to personal preference in regards to something being overrated. Uh....ha ha.....

Ha cool. Yeah he does sound interesting.

Do you like Superman as a character? Is he one of your favourite characters? What is it that draws you to the character? (If you do like him)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

If you had to be a Ghostbuster who would you be?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Deadite

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

I just find it a word that people use sometimes too often when they can't really come up with a critique for something. If you don't like something they should just say that. I see it get thrown around alot and when people say it sometimes it is. I don't know. It all comes down to personal preference in regards to something being overrated. Uh....ha ha.....

Do you like Superman as a character? Is he one of your favourite characters? What is it that draws you to the character? (If you do like him)

Personal preference plays a major role in this, I agree. I feel like we just draw a full circle on something, the food chain of Overrated. xD Have you ever heard people said a thing being overrated, like a product?

At one point it was because of some of his superhero quality, but none of that were enough. The potential that he is an alien inside a suit that makes him look bright and colorful and like a ray of sun as he flow pass, and his own interpretation of humanity and feelings are different because he's an alien, he feel things differently. Those possibilities were utilize through the words of villains in his story. And he's an image that contains a lot of symbolism, and the most interesting part, you can see the alien in him, usually reminded to us through villains like Lex Luther. When Lex describe him as an alien, hostile, cannot be trusted, it reveal a potential I really like about him, the face also went too smooth when he's angry, and when he's angry and red eyed, the alien image surfaced. So the quality I like about him is almost hardly mentioned, through Lex is the most I was able to see the superman I wanted to see.

Then there's the default generic superpowers he has which matches the kind of characteristics I described.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

The one that showed up at the end and ate everyone.

I don't know, it's like a few millennia had passed since I last saw the movie. They all merged into one uniformed face. This must sound horrible since the movie is a classic, but hey, sometimes one of those movies gets forgotten, left in the corner. And the grew vines and find themselves in a quiet dell. *reading it again* Nope, it all makes sense to me. *send post*

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

I don't know, it's like a few millennia had passed since I last saw the movie. They all merged into one uniformed face. This must sound horrible since the movie is a classic, but hey, sometimes one of those movies gets forgotten, left in the corner. And the grew vines and find themselves in a quiet dell. *reading it again* Nope, it all makes sense to me. *send post*

Are you from the future? Are you immortal perhaps? I think so. Tell your scientists to build me a immortal body like your! About the it get forgotten thing. Humanity will be forgotten at one point but it's doesnt mean we have to forgot so fast :P. I see Vandal Savage standing in his armor right here. He would just need some upgrade and he would go Luigi Style. 2-1 Montréal, the hurricanes are getting mad and the mind of rouflex is slowly going in the cloud. As i typed this the score went 3-1 and the calm came. Sorry... I'm kinda tired at the moment and the hasard is not helping as you see :P. I would be the savage killer

And... before i could press send a hat trick happened. Ah life, you know i love your ramdom cookies!

Ps:I'll try to answer the question later. I'm going to bed.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Personal preference plays a major role in this, I agree. I feel like we just draw a full circle on something, the food chain of Overrated. xD Have you ever heard people said a thing being overrated, like a product?

At one point it was because of some of his superhero quality, but none of that were enough. The potential that he is an alien inside a suit that makes him look bright and colorful and like a ray of sun as he flow pass, and his own interpretation of humanity and feelings are different because he's an alien, he feel things differently. Those possibilities were utilize through the words of villains in his story. And he's an image that contains a lot of symbolism, and the most interesting part, you can see the alien in him, usually reminded to us through villains like Lex Luther. When Lex describe him as an alien, hostile, cannot be trusted, it reveal a potential I really like about him, the face also went too smooth when he's angry, and when he's angry and red eyed, the alien image surfaced. So the quality I like about him is almost hardly mentioned, through Lex is the most I was able to see the superman I wanted to see.

Then there's the default generic superpowers he has which matches the kind of characteristics I described.

Yeah I have.

Wow that is a great way of summing up why you like the character.

The idea of him being an alien and a powerful, god like one in some cases is a really interesting part of the character.

Do you prefer Superman as he is usually portrayed now as having all the powers and whatnot or do you prefer his powers more in line with his initial and early appearances?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Deadite

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Yeah I have.

The idea of him being an alien and a powerful, god like one in some cases is a really interesting part of the character.

Do you prefer Superman as he is usually portrayed now as having all the powers and whatnot or do you prefer his powers more in line with his initial and early appearances?

Ha ha. Thanks. :D I definitely put a lot of thought into this character, I guess. It's like I'm scheming with Lex Luther.

Glad you mentioned it. That's another aspect to the character which I like: Godlike. Not necessarily the result of being superhuman, but he has a theme of things to work as pillars to support that image.

I haven't read that many Superman comics to know the differences to make the distinction. Are you following Superman's comics?

I prefer the standard set of powers that is written in the wikipedia page. But I'm curios to know if there's more though.

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Are you from the future? Are you immortal perhaps? I think so. Tell your scientists to build me a immortal body like your! About the it get forgotten thing. Humanity will be forgotten at one point but it's doesnt mean we have to forgot so fast :P. I see Vandal Savage standing in his armor right here. He would just need some upgrade and he would go Luigi Style. 2-1 Montréal, the hurricanes are getting mad and the mind of rouflex is slowly going in the cloud. As i typed this the score went 3-1 and the calm came. Sorry... I'm kinda tired at the moment and the hasard is not helping as you see :P. I would be the savage killer

And... before i could press send a hat trick happened. Ah life, you know i love your ramdom cookies!

A woodchipper is now transmitting my message, listen as it hum to life. Hummm.

And don't push it around like a shopping cart. The mall is shopping cart heaven. Best when the person has no money, a light cart has better maneuverability. :D

Immortal? I'm Deadite. :)

My scientist had locked himself in the lab for a few years now. I doubt he's ever going to come out and face his creation. No more plastic suits and closed curtains. The vegetation grow in abundance.

The equation of 2-1 to 3-1 is a heck of a mystery.

A tired savage killer? Go get some sleep, regenerate, tomorrow Vandal Savage fights Ra's al Ghul.

LOL. *throws cookie into the air* There's more. They're whole wheat and thick grain with the density of a shrapnel. That's why there's so many lying around!! Give me a bottle of vodka and a pencil, and a baseball glove, I'll make roughly a cart load of cookies.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

A woodchipper is now transmitting my message, listen as it hum to life. Hummm.

And don't push it around like a shopping cart. The mall is shopping cart heaven. Best when the person has no money, a light cart has better maneuverability. :D

Immortal? I'm Deadite. :)

My scientist had locked himself in the lab for a few years now. I doubt he's ever going to come out and face his creation. No more plastic suits and closed curtains. The vegetation grow in abundance.

The equation of 2-1 to 3-1 is a heck of a mystery.

A tired savage killer? Go get some sleep, regenerate, tomorrow Vandal Savage fights Ra's al Ghul.

LOL. *throws cookie into the air* There's more. They're whole wheat and thick grain with the density of a shrapnel. That's why there's so many lying around!! Give me a bottle of vodka and a pencil, and a baseball glove, I'll make roughly a cart load of cookies.

Figures what is inside *Blood*

Tryes to do what you say but put blood everywhere on your cart.

*Fixing myself but blood somehow still flow* You are deadite? Cool bloody shake hand.

Let's use one of his teleporters and get on his case :D (Do i need to tell more about the D and what color it is? Red)!

Equation? Nah just me being distracted by tv :P.

No Caption Provided

Whattttt i've missed the fight :o. Who won? *Starting to fade* I hope... no one did and the two of them... are still being awesome :/ (LIKE DEATHSTROKE LOST).

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

How many things can i hide in this jungle? Could i hide bombs from the duders and candies from the teeners? Call me Amazonie the guardian of the forests.

No Caption Provided

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Yeah I have.

Ha ha. Thanks. :D I definitely put a lot of thought into this character, I guess. It's like I'm scheming with Lex Luther.

Glad you mentioned it. That's another aspect to the character which I like: Godlike. Not necessarily the result of being superhuman, but he has a theme of things to work as pillars to support that image.

I haven't read that many Superman comics to know the differences to make the distinction. Are you following Superman's comics?

I prefer the standard set of powers that is written in the wikipedia page. But I'm curios to know if there's more though.

Sorry for the late reply.

Ha ha. You mean you aren't doing? :)

What do you mean? Do you mean in how people look up to him, and in a way hold him up as some sort of symbol?

Me neither. Well when he first appeared he was just given superhuman strength and speed. He was later given more powers.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

So do i have the potential to be a Terrorist and a against the cinemas anarchist?

How many things can i hide in this jungle? Could i hide bombs from the duders and candies from the teeners? Call me Amazonie the guardian of the forests.

No Caption Provided

Should i ask questions via pm? Or is it okay the way it is?

What do you think about White portraying Black Superheroes and Black portraying White Superheroes?

Anarchism, what is your general opinion about it?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

So do i have the potential to be a Terrorist and a against the cinemas anarchist?

No Caption Provided

What do you think about White portraying Black Superheroes and Black portraying White Superheroes?

How many things you can hide in a jungle? You're a musketeer dammit! You don't need to hide. :)

On a side note, anything that's against what modern day cinemas (Hollywood) has become is getting applause from me.

It's okay the way it is.

I think people will grow used to it over time. Does it take away something from a character? Yes. Like switching from Barry Allen to Wally West. But it also adds something to the character. Different suit, different generation, different features. And maybe a few years later the suit will be wore by another person with different ethnicity and the wheel keeps turning. Barry Allen didn't wore the suit to eternity, there's value in seeing the character froze in a time frame, nolonger existing in the current comics. It becomes a place the fan will revisit sometimes. Look at Jean Grey or Gwen Stacy, they're immortalized, and their presence are powerful in other character's memory, and there's flashback, etc. So, I don't see it as a bad thing.

Onto Anarchism, my belief may sound a bit against society at times, but, ironically, being a loner or isolationist is something that can only be achieved through society, and it has to be an advance one like the one we now live in. I'm far from being anti-establishment, but I'm far from being corporatist as well.

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Yeah I have.

What do you mean? Do you mean in how people look up to him, and in a way hold him up as some sort of symbol?

Me neither. Well when he first appeared he was just given superhuman strength and speed. He was later given more powers.

Don't worry, I'm guilty in late replies as well. I know my record. >.> *slung coat over shoulder and skip town.*

*Hiss* You know too much already got to make a phonecall.

Yes. Also the slick businessman hairstyle, there's a business shark kind of symbolism at play too. I don't remember ever seeing you as a fan of Superman, Lead. What had caught your attention about the character, like there's a new release related to the character?

Bah, that sounds too vanilla.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

No Caption Provided

How many things you can hide in a jungle? You're a musketeer dammit! You don't need to hide. :)

On a side note, anything that's against what modern day cinemas (Hollywood) has become is getting applause from me.

It's okay the way it is.

I think people will grow used to it over time. Does it take away something from a character? Yes. Like switching from Barry Allen to Wally West. But it also adds something to the character. Different suit, different generation, different features. And maybe a few years later the suit will be wore by another person with different ethnicity and the wheel keeps turning. Barry Allen didn't wore the suit to eternity, there's value in seeing the character froze in a time frame, nolonger existing in the current comics. It becomes a place the fan will revisit sometimes. Look at Jean Grey or Gwen Stacy, they're immortalized, and their presence are powerful in other character's memory, and there's flashback, etc. So, I don't see it as a bad thing.

And soon the conversation was turned to survival. I'm a beast, i eat vegetables and i can baseball anything going near me (Including myself).

Me a musketeer? Oh great, *bring fingers to sidewall* i'm a musketeer and my first reflex is to live in the hive of the assassins (Montréal) *sigh*...Gangbang on his way... POUR LA FRAAAAAANNNNNNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Insert Badass fight here*

So the movie My hands on boobs and a funny-living cookie have been cancelled :(? :).

But how will i ask shamefull questions! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Sorry just me being upset to kill my entire city with my bloody hands. Little did he know it was not the reality. Please keep the question in mind :P.

I dont mind if his costume change and we get reboots time to time but if it's too scrappy or if they change the color of their skin is something i'm against. I wouldnt like a White Hulk or a Black Captain Marvel. It's not that i'm racist, i'm such a fanboy. Some talk about the fact that blacks kids need something to identify to and i agree but how can you identify yourself with a temporary changed character? That's like lying to yourself. I would prefer a Static Shock over a Modified character. Plus i'm wondering if they doesnt do it on purpose to create some kind of contreverdy so peoples heard about them. A classic strategy. In the end i'm against but that wont stop me from watching the movie.

I'm against the actual governments and know they are a bunch of corrupted who live to stomp the others in order to remain at the top but the peace-illusion we are living in wouldnt be if their @$$ wasnt there. Freedom will probably never reach his full potential, well if it's even possible.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Yeah I have.

Don't worry, I'm guilty in late replies as well. I know my record. >.> *slung coat over shoulder and skip town.*

Yes. Also the slick businessman hairstyle, there's a business shark kind of symbolism at play too. I don't remember ever seeing you as a fan of Superman, Lead. What had caught your attention about the character, like there's a new release related to the character?

Ha ha.

Too late I cut your phone line.... Maybe I did it too late though since this response is late....drat......

I like the character but he isn't really on my radar too much. And I remember you seemed to like him alot and I decided to ask you a few questions about him.

It does.

Fave Superman villains?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

And soon the conversation was turned to survival. I'm a beast, i eat vegetables and i can baseball anything going near me (Including myself).

Me a musketeer? Oh great, *bring fingers to sidewall* i'm a musketeer and my first reflex is to live in the hive of the assassins (Montréal) *sigh*...Gangbang on his way... POUR LA FRAAAAAANNNNNNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Insert Badass fight here*

So the movie My hands on boobs and a funny-living cookie have been cancelled :(? :).

But how will i ask shamefull questions! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Sorry just me being upset to kill my entire city with my bloody hands. Little did he know it was not the reality. Please keep the question in mind :P.

I dont mind if his costume change and we get reboots time to time but if it's too scrappy or if they change the color of their skin is something i'm against. I wouldnt like a White Hulk or a Black Captain Marvel. It's not that i'm racist, i'm such a fanboy. Some talk about the fact that blacks kids need something to identify to and i agree but how can you identify yourself with a temporary changed character? That's like lying to yourself. I would prefer a Static Shock over a Modified character. Plus i'm wondering if they doesnt do it on purpose to create some kind of contreverdy so peoples heard about them. A classic strategy. In the end i'm against but that wont stop me from watching the movie.

I'm against the actual governments and know they are a bunch of corrupted who live to stomp the others in order to remain at the top but the peace-illusion we are living in wouldnt be if their @$$ wasnt there. Freedom will probably never reach his full potential, well if it's even possible.

They are, and that's why I'm waiting to see a Government run by robot system. Not necessarily something that dominate us, just a permanent, unchangeable system at place, dealing with school, courtroom, hospital, politics. No more disgusting funding from the 1 percent backing campaigns and influencing the politicians' decisions.

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

Too late I cut your phone line.... Maybe I did it too late though since this response is late....drat......

I like the character but he isn't really on my radar too much. And I remember you seemed to like him alot and I decided to ask you a few questions about him.

It does.

Fave Superman villains?

I sensed a Batman Santa Clause hybrid. xD Have some cookies, except it's in the kitchen, get through the hot coal I laid out from inside the fireplace to the entire living room.

Every holiday is a trial.

I put a lot of thoughts into thinking his design and stuff, overtime I begin to think what he feels from his point of view, etc. It was very mechanical, but overtime the interest to the character accumulated.

For the longest time it was Brainiac, the biggest reason, after really reflect on the reasoning on this, was I wanted my answer to be different. It's still not Lex Luther, personal preference is at play at this, he is also someone that is an epitome of vanilla, not as dolled up as Superman, but he is, to me anyway.

Hmm.

I still want to say my favorite is Brainiac, maybe the classic version, maybe not, realism can be interesting too. Zod has potential to be on the list. And Doomsday & Bizarro's abilities are well rounded with potential, I like the possible direction that follows the theme of these two character.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Deadite x MrDecepticonLeader, greatest pairing ever or greatest pairing ever?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

What are your thoughts on this kind of video?

Loading Video...

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By Deadite
@ostyo said:

@deadite: Deadite x MrDecepticonLeader, greatest pairing ever or greatest pairing ever?

He's one of my best friend and that's all.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Loading Video...

Never going to happen, but I won't blame a fan for dreaming. The day it happens will be when the two company had merged.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

It does.

Fave Superman villains?

I sensed a Batman Santa Clause hybrid. xD Have some cookies, except it's in the kitchen, get through the hot coal I laid out from inside the fireplace to the entire living room.

I put a lot of thoughts into thinking his design and stuff, overtime I begin to think what he feels from his point of view, etc. It was very mechanical, but overtime the interest to the character accumulated.

For the longest time it was Brainiac, the biggest reason, after really reflect on the reasoning on this, was I wanted my answer to be different. It's still not Lex Luther, personal preference is at play at this, he is also someone that is an epitome of vanilla, not as dolled up as Superman, but he is, to me anyway.

Hmm.

I still want to say my favorite is Brainiac, maybe the classic version, maybe not, realism can be interesting too. Zod has potential to be on the list. And Doomsday & Bizarro's abilities are well rounded with potential, I like the possible direction that follows the theme of these two character.

lol.

I guess it is in a way.

Lex isn't my fave either. Brainiac is one of my fave's along with Darkseid.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Loading Video...

Never going to happen, but I won't blame a fan for dreaming. The day it happens will be when the two company had merged.

It's clear. However i still like to watch fan-made videos.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Ha ha.

It does.

Fave Superman villains?

Hmm.

lol.

I guess it is in a way.

Lex isn't my fave either. Brainiac is one of my fave's along with Darkseid.

Darkseid is one I need to know more about. Can he bend the laser he cast, or am I remembering it wrong? I remember he can do a lot of weird angle thing with that red beam.

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Loading Video...

Fan made videos have the best concepts sometimes. Still waiting for a Terminator vs Robocop movie. Make it happen, universe!

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Loading Video...

Fan made videos have the best concepts sometimes. Still waiting for a Terminator vs Robocop movie. Make it happen, universe!

It's strange how i still get notifications for this but i get non from your tournament. The closest thing we get from this is a death battle (WHY UNIVERSE WHY?).